Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood (65713 Views)

I Owe Nobody A Tight kitten, If You Can't Swim Then You Drown- Nigerian Lady Says / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by MUAnaZephyr: 12:41pm On May 20, 2022
Meet agbo(herbal)woman for a cup of concussion before you go into the swimming arena.

LINSAR:
Been a guest for a while but decided to open an account to share my predicament.

I am a grower. Whenever I'm erect,I'm only average in size. But whenever I'm flaccid,it looks like that of a toddler.
This isn't even a problem since the erect size is okay.

My problem:
I wish to learn how to swim.But the water makes the D to shrink.Now,swimming trunks are usually tight.Even ordinary clothes,water will make it stick to your body.
This will make my small water-shrunk D to be really visible.

Should I go swimming and ignore whatever shades,stares, embarrassment I may receive? or I should avoid all these and leave swimming?
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by DrDunamis(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2022
LINSAR:
Been a guest for a while but decided to open an account to share my predicament.

I am a grower. Whenever I'm erect,I'm only average in size. But whenever I'm flaccid,it looks like that of a toddler.

My problem:
I wish to learn how to swim.But the water makes the D to shrink.Now,swimming trunks are usually tight.Even ordinary clothes,water will make it stick to your body.

Should I go swimming and ignore whatever shades,stares, embarrassment I may receive? or I should avoid all these and leave swimming?
And this made it to the front page?
Na wa oo
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by brandmix: 12:50pm On May 20, 2022
Wait wait.

Are you worried your device will vanish or what in the water
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by naikeboy(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2022
See mumu talk... Wear agada na
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by ussv: 1:04pm On May 20, 2022
This is an advertisement
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 20, 2022
00FFT00:

Wait, you sef be man or woman?.
Shemãle sir grin
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 20, 2022
ademola721gmai:

The picture on your profile says it All. Hhhhmmm. But na your real shape for Dey there na
tongue
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by maasoap(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2022
blazingblender:
grin grin grin
To avoid the disgrace wear agbada when swimming na

You are naturally a weekend somebody grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Flappy222: 1:36pm On May 20, 2022
This is beyond me, maybe the next person below me got an advice. grin

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Toks2008(m): 1:38pm On May 20, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Yimmu... Even your erect size no go pass the length of my middle finger grin
See ehn Broski, me no kuku sigh, I dey proud of weytin Allah gimme..I fii just dey Waka naked if e possible, make people heads dey turn like " kileleyii"? grin grin

Are you a transgendered?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 20, 2022
Toks2008:

Are you a transgendered?
Yeskeh grin
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Toks2008(m): 1:39pm On May 20, 2022
LINSAR:

My problem:

You may not be small afterall. Mnay guys with good sizes usually think they are small.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by 123papas(m): 1:40pm On May 20, 2022
Is that a problem? The advantage of such penis is that when erect, it is very turgid, almost unbendable and shiny. So you are lucky
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by donem: 1:43pm On May 20, 2022
Mumusaphire:
and suit under d agbada sir
grin Ogar you one drown the comrade?
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Aduroja123(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2022
blazingblender:
grin grin grin

What kind of a thing is this now. Wicked and bad adviser grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by LINSAR: 1:43pm On May 20, 2022
West2019:
You are asking me why ,if you know you can solve the prb by your self why asking us here

You asked me a question,I answered.I then asked why because I'm trying to know the correlation between your question and my problem.

Is that too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Sapphire94: 1:45pm On May 20, 2022
Josphine4good:
Please be proud of yourself at least you are alive and in good health, some men with big pen.Is are laying dead in the mortuary. My dear this life no balance.

I love You
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by greggng: 1:46pm On May 20, 2022
blazingblender:
grin grin grin

Next time put viewers discretion...you nearly killed me with laughter
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by LINSAR: 1:48pm On May 20, 2022
litaninja:
Everybody's D shrinks in pools, so

Did you read the post at all?

Is 6 inches shrinking in water not different from 3 inches shrinking in water?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Toks2008(m): 1:52pm On May 20, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Yeskeh grin

Gerarahia.

Una go don forget sey una dey pose as different gender begin comment.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 20, 2022
Toks2008:

Gerarahia.

Una go don forget sey una dey pose as different gender begin comment.
So you know? Why the fück you asking for again? My posts should tell you my gender.. the "f" moniker is just for the cruise here, put it there deliberately... Feel free to go fück yaseiv. smiley
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Toks2008(m): 1:54pm On May 20, 2022
LINSAR:

Did you read the post at all?

Is 6 inches shrinking in water not different from 3 inches shrinking in water?

Some dcks can shrink as to as little as 2inches when flaccid and be as long as 7 inches when erect so it Wont Make much difference inside the pool.

He can use a big swimming trunk so it won't be easy for anyone to know.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by kals4luv990(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2022
Josphine4good:
Please be proud of yourself at least you are alive and in good health, some men with big pen.Is are laying dead in the mortuary. My dear this life no balance.
please stop giving that guy false hope lyk say if na yu see am inside water,yu go gree make im touch yu..just tell him to always swim in the evening or avoid it totally cause embarrassment no dey fear face
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Lucyfa10: 2:07pm On May 20, 2022
LINSAR:

My problem:

My guy if you're ready to learn swimming you will forget about your dick and go for it.. all you do is go to the Market look for sizeable outfit and put on.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by 00FFT00(m): 2:11pm On May 20, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Shemãle sir grin

Thank you. I now understand.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 2:22pm On May 20, 2022
LINSAR:

My problem:

You don't have to feel bad... I think we have the same situation but that ain't my business as long as its cool when I erect
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by meobizy(f): 2:26pm On May 20, 2022
Person wey don either chop belleful or Seun Must Chop story of the day.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Bam17(f): 2:30pm On May 20, 2022
blazingblender:
grin grin grin

Okay, this is hilarious... Lolzzzz
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 20, 2022
Lol.. Op go dey regret rn wetin make am open the thread grin
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Frales6(f): 2:40pm On May 20, 2022
hahahahahahaha. this made me remember one guy I dated one time....penis just slim like cigar, if you wan hold something you go dey find am. I wonder how them take circumcise am when him small bcoz the thing small well well.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by paul100(m): 2:44pm On May 20, 2022
I went to swim last week and after swimming for hours.I dey look my dick,e dey like 8years old boy.Cold water no good with dick ooo
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by apple30(f): 2:49pm On May 20, 2022
blazingblender:
grin grin grin

Hahahaha grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers / Men Don't Like Tall Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.