Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House (53440 Views)

Please I Need A Professional Marriage Counselor In Owerri / Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor / Any Marriage Counselor In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Aidejay(m): 12:00pm On May 20, 2022
Oga, you don't like (love) that woman anymore.

Just let her go. Please!

It's okay, don't feel hurt or ashamed or disgraced just call her and tell her it's over, say it's your fault and mean it. Tell everyone same. But please leave her let her go.

The anger and regret and shame and frustration and hate it takes to abuse someone talkless of your wife is enough just end the marriage let her go.

I promise you it will be the best decision you've made in your life.

Maybe after sometimes 2-5 years if you really miss her and the marriage you can take reconciliation measures. But for now, Biko let her go.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by wunmi590(m): 12:00pm On May 20, 2022
cool
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Kizzygentle: 12:00pm On May 20, 2022
First of all, you went against the wish of your parents to marry her,she also did same too to her parents, it could be one of the reason you experiencing such marital issues.. In as much as we should focus on th solution,lets not forget the root.. Beg your parents for a proper marital blessings and let her do same too to her parents, let them forgive and bless your union with sincerity of their heart.. Start from there and see what happens..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by gaby(m): 12:03pm On May 20, 2022
Go apologise to your mama.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by cmecproblem(m): 12:03pm On May 20, 2022
Stop for your own good. Self defence is a real thing and most times one person dies during self defence. Also consider professional therapy for anger management.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by elujah1(m): 12:03pm On May 20, 2022
Why not try beating a police officer, an agbero or military officer who has mood swings?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Shadysen: 12:03pm On May 20, 2022
Continue beating your eyes will be clear one day.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Lexusgs430: 12:03pm On May 20, 2022
Kasaliola:
Good evening house... please I need your help.. if there is any marriage counselor or therapist. This could be lengthy and lot of typo... Please forgive me.. I open a new account for this.

I Am a father of two.. have been dating my wife since 2009, before we got married in 2014. But before the we got married we have been a love birds whereby everybody loves the way we cuddled ourself..

Its started in 2011 before I rented my first apartment, my parents didn't want me to marry her and her parents too, especially her big brother and sisters.. though it caused a lot of commotion then. But thank God they allowed cuz we forcefully told them we are meant for each other, I even speak bad words to my mother then, saying If I don't marry her in ur present I will marry her in her absent, those words hurt so dearly so she has to leave me and go ahead with my plans. And same thing with my wife family.

In 2012 I rented my own apartment and started living me.. I can't forget the very first day I raise my hands on her, I felt ashame of my self.. I don't care what she does or say then.. but I regretted doing so, I cried at the middle of the road cuz I don't know what came over me.

The only problem I have with her is that she swings mood. Always moody everytime and my parents noticed this when they come around and when she went to thier place..
This made me beat her plus the ways she disrespected me.. after doing this shameful thing, I will now come back to my senses and started begging her. I even beat her this Sunday.. all I want is someone to talk to on how I can stop this beating.. how I can tolerate her lifestyle... Am so mad and ashamed of my self.. if help me...

Thank you

She enjoys the domestic physical violence...... When she is tired of the beatings........

She would leave the prison/marriage...........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by shurch(m): 12:04pm On May 20, 2022
Think about prison life, watch prison stories and testimonies of ex con or prisoners... that's enough to change you. Put kirikiri for that thought most especially..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Dialpad: 12:04pm On May 20, 2022
Is this a joke, you are looking for attention.

How can you be so bold to write this piece of rubbish
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Dorwadora(f): 12:05pm On May 20, 2022
Knowing you are wrong and seeking for help is your first step to liberation....

The day a mad man look at his ragged clothes and say" why I'm i putting on this kind of clothe".... That day marks the beginning of his sanity.

I think you are the one who is causing Madame mood swing sir.... You don't expect her to be laughing like an slowpoke whenever she sees you ... Afterall you are causing emotional and bodily pain to her....

I'm not married so I really don't know how to contribute to this topic but I know there are a lot of people who will help you here....

I'll stay in one corner and learn too embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by ednut1(m): 12:07pm On May 20, 2022
She should serve you rat poison or report you to the police
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by caracas: 12:08pm On May 20, 2022
No need wasting your time here
Your problem is psychological
Go visit a professional Therapist
ASAP…..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 20, 2022
Kasaliola:
Good evening house... please I need your help.. if there is any marriage counselor or therapist. This could be lengthy and lot of typo... Please forgive me.. I open a new account for this.

I Am a father of two.. have been dating my wife since 2009, before we got married in 2014. But before the we got married we have been a love birds whereby everybody loves the way we cuddled ourself..

Its started in 2011 before I rented my first apartment, my parents didn't want me to marry her and her parents too, especially her big brother and sisters.. though it caused a lot of commotion then. But thank God they allowed cuz we forcefully told them we are meant for each other, I even speak bad words to my mother then, saying If I don't marry her in ur present I will marry her in her absent, those words hurt so dearly so she has to leave me and go ahead with my plans. And same thing with my wife family.

In 2012 I rented my own apartment and started living me.. I can't forget the very first day I raise my hands on her, I felt ashame of my self.. I don't care what she does or say then.. but I regretted doing so, I cried at the middle of the road cuz I don't know what came over me.

The only problem I have with her is that she swings mood. Always moody everytime and my parents noticed this when they come around and when she went to thier place..
This made me beat her plus the ways she disrespected me.. after doing this shameful thing, I will now come back to my senses and started begging her. I even beat her this Sunday.. all I want is someone to talk to on how I can stop this beating.. how I can tolerate her lifestyle... Am so mad and ashamed of my self.. if help me...

Thank you

Please stop beating her before you will ruin your life in Naija prison. What is really the problem? Lack of finances or emotional care for her? If you can separate for some months to get back to your senses and that of her, this will really help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:08pm On May 20, 2022
Kasaliola:

Thank you
I understand your predicament.

Sir her down and make her realise some reasons you've been beating her.

Before you say anything, get her a very nice gift that you know that she wil appreciate and cherish well.

Tell her to cook a nice meal for you.

Both of you should eat and after that, apologise to her wholeheartedly and let her know the reasons you've been beating her.

Let her know that you never wanted that too.

Ask her why she normally change her mood suddenly.

I believe she will tell you the reasons.

Beg her again and you guys should move on.

Much love from Mr GREEN Man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Giorgia: 12:08pm On May 20, 2022
Marry men at your own peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by superCleanworks(m): 12:09pm On May 20, 2022
If there are 1,000,000 accounts on Nairaland, 900,000 are recreated to hide identity. Fake accounts.

Elon musk halts purchase of twitter for such and some are saying he should come and buy Nairaland. Okay
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 20, 2022
Kasaliola:

Thank you

Please stop beating her before you will ruin your life in Naija prison. What is really the problem? Lack of finances or emotional care for her? If you can separate for some months to get back to your senses and that of her, this will really help
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Bodenas(m): 12:09pm On May 20, 2022
For the fact that you hit her you not man enough if your fellow man talk to you the way she did am sure it will take years for you to open your mouth if you continue like this you might kill her irrespective of what ever she does ignore her leave home once she start attitude go and drink chill with friends if possible pick few things and leave the house off your phone just go to where you see people around the will easy yours temper more also try and see a psychologist book a couple session dedicate time for it and do more by listening to songs its help when angry for me though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by organicfoods(m): 12:10pm On May 20, 2022
Segkem2013:
For me, I don't think you respect her. You might have feelings for your wife and still disrespect her. Women naturally are provocative even on the road but you need to learn to respect them by not hitting them. If you respect her, you wouldn't want to see her cry or in pains. Talk to her and find out what brings about her mood swings which often gets you provoked and see how you can help her get out of it.
He needs to work on his anger and tolerance first. The wife also need some counseling, beating a woman is the worst approach to settling issues. My dad always says if you result to a fight or violence to settle a quarrel then you are less intelligent and you have lost your right to be considered as reasonable person thereafter.

Organic advocacy
Meanwhile you can produce your own herbal pesticide by watching the YouTube video below.

Pesticides are extremely dangerous to our health. Subscribe and share with any farmer you know using chemicals. Shalom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK6IFS57AyA
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by wilroy: 12:10pm On May 20, 2022
The worst you can do is beat her and that’s what makes you less a man
A man that loves his wife would never let her wrong doings get to him
Women are fragile and yes it’s every where that you will never see a perfect woman
They act crazy that’s exactly what makes them women
You want the one that acts perfect? Then become a gay then you can have your type of partner
No kidding
You are the problem and you’re also the solution
Be a man and if the temptation to hit her comes
Just walk out of the house
And please don’t listen to bad advice or people that belittle women in the society
I promise you a beautiful you and your wife soon
Shalom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by solochris(m): 12:10pm On May 20, 2022
UpInTheSky:
Mr. Mayweather-wannabe, perhaps if you spend some time in jail, you will gain some sense and stop being a criminal
She has herself to blame, marrying you despite her family's disapproval, because now she probably can't run to them for help

The man admitted he has a problem and he is seeking for solution. How is this your comment going to help him in this situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by NofiuFade(m): 12:11pm On May 20, 2022
Kasaliola:

Thank you
You are in love, try your best to stop beating her because she will never stop annoying you some women are naturally created that way, she's just like my wife I've once experience such with my wife but I thank God for today, all you need to do is work on your self don't always be quick to go angry, if you are a Christian encourage her to always pray together with you at night, and always pray by yourself by speaking in tongues, just keep meditating by yourself that no matter what you will never beat your wife again, you are too fund of her and some women use to find it irritating, always keep your conversation simple with her or better avoid too many conversations and arguments with her pending when your heart will heal, work on your vexing mood too, it is well with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Dawn91(m): 12:11pm On May 20, 2022
Hahahahaha hahahahahahaha grin grin grin

This is so funny . See the way he said I even bea their this Sunday.... Guy you like the way your first sounds when it smacks against her fatty lip grin grin

You enjoy seeing blood trickle down her nose whenever you burst that shit up grin

Guy you have joined a long list of women beaters..
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by OhiOfIhima: 12:12pm On May 20, 2022
For a man to beat his wife, you're loosing ur closeness to God Almighty...
How can you stop beat her... First and foremost, ignore her of things she said to you, then later call her when you notice her mood has come normal. Talk to her vr well, I am sure she is not an under 23 girls. Show her you love her by getting her some unexpected gifts, help her do something in d house.. Tell her is a sin b4 God for a man to raise his hand on his woman same as for a woman to insult her husband. Tell her una 1+1 is 1. Everything about you is hers same as her.
Pls, don't beat her again.. She is ur wife not girlfriend so, never get tired of talking to her whenever she misbehaved. Women like lots of caring, is not solely about money, it can be in kind or other. May God Almighty Allah help you brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Awesomeking: 12:13pm On May 20, 2022
Most people on Nairaland can't even give advice.. Just hurtful words

Anyway, here is my own advice.

Bros calm down.. Her character hasn't changed.. She is still the same person you married, so stop acting like her behaviour triggers you to beat her

If her behaviour really makes you feel like beating her, remember, its because your ego that makes you escalate little issues

Its not everything you argue about.

Learn to avoid arguments, unnecessary arguments lead to anger and later on fighting

If she is beginning to talk anyhow, pack ur shoe and walk out....

Stay out for hours... Go to a bar or a cool spot and chill

When u come back later she will be the one to beg u for disrespecting you

Don't ever think violence is the answer to her disrespect

Because if it was, u won't need to fight her more than once..

Clearly it's not..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 20, 2022
Richy4:
Someone recognised his shortcomings, asked for help,.. and people were insulting him... Does that really make sense in any way?

He genuinely needed help because he's tired of becoming the beast.. he wanted the beast in him tamed...He needed positive results in his marriage and wants his wife happy again.. What will the insult do to salvage the situations at hand?..

It's just like a kid that told an adult that he's tired of failing his exams..
Instead of helping the kid based on his request, The adult goes off key saying things like... How can u keep on failing,.. mathematics F, English F.. chemistry and physics F are u not tired... There are boys in your class whom u were older than, yet they were excelling...

Now, how does that help the boy?.. insulting this man will not solve anything... Show him where to go if u know... Direct him to any good therapist that u know or an anger management class organiser that you know in Nigeria... Please slow down with the insult.. he's already pissing and beaten himself up already..

Na boys dey type na, you should know this.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by on4a: 12:13pm On May 20, 2022
Kasaliola:

Thank you

Send me a message, let us schedule a counseling session with you and your wife.

This is not something you can overcome in one day or change by a simple message here. Are you a Christian, if yes then be prayerful and study scriptures. These spiritual activities would change you from inside out.

If you really need a quick answer here, you can start with taking a decision to never hit your wife no matter what.

Stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by solochris(m): 12:13pm On May 20, 2022
Dialpad:
Is this a joke, you are looking for attention.

How can you be so bold to wrote this piece of rubbish

It's not rubbish, he has admitted that he has a problem and he is seeking for solution. If you don't have anything to contribute that will better the situation, then shift
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by SuperPanther: 12:13pm On May 20, 2022
Saifullah01:
First of all go and beg your mom for forgiveness. Then secondly humble yourself and ask her for advice and guidance. Trust me she moulded you to whatever you are today and she nows you better. Not because she knows what you are capable of, but also why you are capable of those things...

Have a heart to heart discussion with your mom

Please ignore this useless advise. Don't involve your mother in this. You will regret if you do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) / Woman Loses 39-year-old Marriage For Denying Husband Sexual Rights / How Can I Set A Boundary Between Me And My Neighbor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.