Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House (53446 Views)

Please I Need A Professional Marriage Counselor In Owerri / Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor / Any Marriage Counselor In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Unrated900(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2022
Mr man
Take your
Matter to your therapist
Or a marriage councilor
Which you knows in person.
Avoid this small small boys wey never marry on nairaland to be arranging your life for you.
Think twice
Solution is tell your wife to tell you her Mind and after spoken her mind pick it from there safe
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Richy4(m): 12:36pm On May 20, 2022
Blhezin:
Bros u be senior man abeg...I comot cap fr u.... respet man
cheesy smiley Thanks man
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by cooltola(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2022
oga if your woman dey annoy u, take a walk outside to cool off. Sometime it is normal to be get angry but do let your anger cause you to hit your woman. Just leave her presence and cool off, you do not have to talk to her. When both of you are calm, then you can resolve your matter easier.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by izubext007: 12:40pm On May 20, 2022
It's well with you.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by tpraiz(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2022
Few reasons why stuffs like happen although you always come back to your senses.
My few tips to help you
1. Always pray together no matter what
2. Always eat together.
3. Communicate even the tinest of all things to yourselves. Always talk

God will help you �

1 Like

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by blaquebelle: 12:41pm On May 20, 2022
Kasaliola, you might have a bipolar personality disorder. Look for an online therapist that can diagnose the problem properly.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Legendguy(m): 12:45pm On May 20, 2022
I would rather seperate from a woman than for me to be beating her
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Jefferic(m): 12:45pm On May 20, 2022
True Talk..................

Jennyclay:
@kasaliola I don't blame you. I only blame your wife here.

What are some women still doing in an abusive and terrible marriage?? If you claim you're still there because of the children.. If you die through domestic violence your children would still be living thier lives comfortably.

INFACT, your children will hate you in your grave for not absconding from that abusive marriage when you had the chance because they would believe you deliberately rendered them motherless.

Just see how op is beating his wife like he's in a competition with Anthony Joshua. Nawa oo!!

violence against women should be condemned by all means and women should stop believing that a man is going to change. HE CAN NEVER CHANGE!!

I wonder why a man would raise his hands and hit a woman he claims to LOVE. I wish moderators could push this thread to crime section because this man will kill his wife any moment from now oo!!

May God help us all.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by ucheanderson24(m): 12:45pm On May 20, 2022
A man that can verbally attack his own mother because of some foolish swears of emotions will physically abuse his wife...
Beating her incessantly shows the manimalistic behaviour in you...you ardently need to work on yourself..then tryna find out why your wife is always in a state of melancholy and remember to prove your people and her people wrong because they never wanted you to amalgamate
Starting from this day, make a vow not to manhandle her again,if you do then you have failed as a man
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Toktee(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2022
Kasaliola:
Good evening house... please I need your help.. if there is any marriage counselor or therapist. This could be lengthy and lot of typo... Please forgive me.. I open a new account for this.

I Am a father of two.. have been dating my wife since 2009, before we got married in 2014. But before the we got married we have been a love birds whereby everybody loves the way we cuddled ourself..

Its started in 2011 before I rented my first apartment, my parents didn't want me to marry her and her parents too, especially her big brother and sisters.. though it caused a lot of commotion then. But thank God they allowed cuz we forcefully told them we are meant for each other, I even speak bad words to my mother then, saying If I don't marry her in ur present I will marry her in her absent, those words hurt so dearly so she has to leave me and go ahead with my plans. And same thing with my wife family.

In 2012 I rented my own apartment and started living me.. I can't forget the very first day I raise my hands on her, I felt ashame of my self.. I don't care what she does or say then.. but I regretted doing so, I cried at the middle of the road cuz I don't know what came over me.

The only problem I have with her is that she swings mood. Always moody everytime and my parents noticed this when they come around and when she went to thier place..
This made me beat her plus the ways she disrespected me.. after doing this shameful thing, I will now come back to my senses and started begging her. I even beat her this Sunday.. all I want is someone to talk to on how I can stop this beating.. how I can tolerate her lifestyle... Am so mad and ashamed of my self.. if help me...

Thank you
It's has been 11yrs now that I married my Uromi babe with two kids... I have never given her reason to cry talk less of beating her... wait on, who does that?

What sort of man are you?

Let me tell you something about women, I mean married women not all this olosho on nairaland... Women are like computer... garbage in garbage out.. you reap what you sowed.

What do you normally tell her during argument determine her response.

Respect....... If you are someone that demand too much respect and give none you will have issue in marriage.

Many people copy the act of hitting women from their father, did your father in the habits of beating your mother?

Grow up, respect your wife..

If you demand too much respect from her give her same, always remember that she's not your house help but your wife.

Mood swings of a thing is due to your attitudes towards her, was she like that during dating?

Why now?

We're you in the habits of hitting her during courtship?

Bro, the mood swings emanate from the fact that she's regretting her action marrying you... Wife beater.

Finally, you disrespected your mother because of vagina,maybe she said ok enjoy the marriage make I see. grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by blackslayer: 12:48pm On May 20, 2022
I don't understand men that resort to beating women! The max i have done is curse a bitch out when i stoop to her level, and i keep it moving! Toxic relationships should be ended asap. Especially when physical abuse is involved. I fucking despise Nigerian women, if you must be with a black woman, get one from East Africa. Nigerian bitches are witches, hate them with a passion.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Moneyboyz: 12:52pm On May 20, 2022
The way women disrespect their partner in marriage is emotionally downgrading.

My wife will start shouting every little mistake and talk to me like a baby in my own house, if person beat her now, story go change.

How I get her back to her senses is say I'm no more interested, immediately I mention divorce she gets calm, knowing fully well she's noting without me.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Mikeeytools: 12:52pm On May 20, 2022
You see most of people commenting here are not married or they are not matured enough to understand what you are going through. Try this following steps if it does not work then leave the marriage. No matter what she does do not raise your hands on her and see how the episode ends in fact do not shout just talk and watch. 2, if she still gets moody or aggressive just take a break travel or stay out and observe if she would come for you. Some women are like that they provoke you to the extent of hitting them then you become they play the victim card.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 20, 2022
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by HRMK: 12:56pm On May 20, 2022
U NEED TO ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS!DO U DRINK OR SMOKE?WHAT OF GOING TO CLUBS AND PARTIES?DO U AV MENTORS?HOW CORDIAL ARE U WITH UR PARENTS AND INLAWS?OVER TO U!
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by crackhouse(m): 12:57pm On May 20, 2022
U don't need advice cos u won't change. U only need to be in Osinachi's husband shoes before u will learn, so kukuma kill her one day( if that's what u want) and learn your lesson for life. As long as she's still alive u won't stop beating her. so fuvck off...
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by kkfada(m): 12:57pm On May 20, 2022
Go back to the way you both were during the relationship ,also check some medical attention on the mood swings its signs of depression and anxiety . beating wont solve it rather some good medication and you changing your personally towards her.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by DrDunamis(m): 12:57pm On May 20, 2022
Kasaliola:
Good evening house... please I need your help.. if there is any marriage counselor or therapist. This could be lengthy and lot of typo... Please forgive me.. I open a new account for this.

I Am a father of two.. have been dating my wife since 2009, before we got married in 2014. But before the we got married we have been a love birds whereby everybody loves the way we cuddled ourself..

Its started in 2011 before I rented my first apartment, my parents didn't want me to marry her and her parents too, especially her big brother and sisters.. though it caused a lot of commotion then. But thank God they allowed cuz we forcefully told them we are meant for each other, I even speak bad words to my mother then, saying If I don't marry her in ur present I will marry her in her absent, those words hurt so dearly so she has to leave me and go ahead with my plans. And same thing with my wife family.

In 2012 I rented my own apartment and started living me.. I can't forget the very first day I raise my hands on her, I felt ashame of my self.. I don't care what she does or say then.. but I regretted doing so, I cried at the middle of the road cuz I don't know what came over me.

The only problem I have with her is that she swings mood. Always moody everytime and my parents noticed this when they come around and when she went to thier place..
This made me beat her plus the ways she disrespected me.. after doing this shameful thing, I will now come back to my senses and started begging her. I even beat her this Sunday.. all I want is someone to talk to on how I can stop this beating.. how I can tolerate her lifestyle... Am so mad and ashamed of my self.. if help me...

Thank you
There's definitely something wrong here, firstly, no man no matter how difficult it gets raises his hands on the woman he says he loves. Doesn't show discipline, maturity nor self control. You need to wash your mind and send with God's word. And it might even get worse if you're from a home where you observed your mum being treated sane way by your dad.
Secondly, there's no such thing as mood swings. It's a fancy name and silly excuse for people who allow demons to whisper to them. For This again your wife requires counsel and the word of God.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:58pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

What are some women still doing in an abusive and terrible marriage?? If you claim you're still there because of the children.. If you die through domestic violence your children would still be living thier lives comfortably.

INFACT, your children will hate you in your grave for not absconding from that abusive marriage when you had the chance because they would believe you deliberately rendered them motherless.

Just see how op is beating his wife like he's in a competition with Anthony Joshua. Nawa oo!!

violence against women should be condemned by all means and women should stop believing that a man is going to change. HE CAN NEVER CHANGE!!

I wonder why a man would raise his hands and hit a woman he claims to LOVE. I wish moderators could push this thread to crime section because this man will kill his wife any moment from now oo!!

May God help us all.
true but for some strange reasons some women become unhappy when they noticed that their partner are not violent towards them.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by ebuka440: 12:59pm On May 20, 2022
Marriage is not a bed of roses � but just try to control yourself. God will help you both
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Timekeeper452: 12:59pm On May 20, 2022
Are you beating her as her father, or as an enemy or as someone who means to cause immediate harm to you? Cos these are the only grounds people fight. If you are beating her because you feel disrespected by her then you are an idiot.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by deavicky(m): 12:59pm On May 20, 2022
Kasaliola:

Thank you
your problem is, you stay ar home too much.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Echoban: 1:01pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

May God help us all.

E sure me say this one is not yet married. Very very sure. Dey katakata for mouth.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by jacoik(m): 1:02pm On May 20, 2022
stacyadams:
Drop ur number..don't beat her ..if u kill her na prison be ur new home, ur children will be orphans over night....always use late singer osinachi as a case study...

Her family was against u marrying her...if u kill her, trust me they will mess u up...people who beat their wives to death never saw it coming...there brain automatically reset in Kiri Kiri...
Learn self control....assuming u kill her. One day ...u will be in person, family members will turn ur kids to house helps...now ask yourself is that the kind of future u want....

good advice for him. Honestly, I see men that raise their hand on their wives as fools
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Jennyclay(f): 1:03pm On May 20, 2022
Echoban:

E sure me say this one is not yet married. Very very sure. Dey katakata for mouth.
Your sisters are enjoying their abusive marriages doesn't mean others ladies should be like them okay!!
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Davesaves(m): 1:04pm On May 20, 2022
First of all, you need to understand that the mood swing thing is a normal thing for women, maybe God created them that way cos almost every woman i know have same issue. u need to be very tolerant if u really want to enjoy ur marriage.

for the fact that you cried after beating her the first time, it means your conscience is still intact. please do everything possible to make sure u keep your conscience alive.

don't take everything she says to heart. women sometimes reason like kids (I'm sorry if our women find this offensive), it does't mean they are not intelligent and smart but that's their nature. So if u read meaning into everything she says, u will continue to hit her. sometime just leave that environment at that time. u can go to a nearby bar or go see a friend (guy o.. Lol), by the time u come back the mood go don reset.

Please NEVER EVER EVER raise your hands on your wife or any woman again. she is your "baby" and your queen treat her as one.

GOODLUCK
Kasaliola:

Thank you
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by jrusky(m): 1:04pm On May 20, 2022
To be honest I'm so disappointed in you for beaten your wife.

So simply he has mood swing is the reason you now turned her to a punching bag? Didn't you date her before marriage to know her character or you are one of those fools meeting a lady for the first time and marry her a month later and called ut love?

No matter your excuses stop beaten her, if you don't want her again deport her back to her parent and have your peace.

A real man don't beat his wife or girlfriend only a coward does. Stop it, this is not a devil thing its you. I'm not happy with you bro if not you confessed, seeking help would have find a way to know your location and let real men pick you up and beat hell out of you but let's leave that for now.

Bro stop beaten for your own good. Return her to her parent if you no longer need her.

Be a man bro.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Corporate2020: 1:05pm On May 20, 2022
Kasaliola:

Thank you

Women were, and are still created to annoy men. All the men that tell you only sweet things about their wives without mentioning how many times their wives get them annoy each day are all liars, and they will all rot in Hell Fire.

However, If you supervisor in the office annoys you, whether she is a woman or a man, would you beat him/her up? Now think of this, what about is your wife holds a black belt in Karate, what will you do to her whenever she annoys you?

If you continue beating her, one day, you will beat her to death. Then, you will be arrested, prosecuted and executed.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by zakkxx: 1:09pm On May 20, 2022
You beat some one that cook for you; she will kill you slowly. You better start eating with and beg her! You are a Mumu man! Who those that, this is the simple reason men die b4 their time! My kid Sister once told if her husband touch, she will kill him slowly! She is a medical Doctor believe me no body will know. I blame her brother, if you touch my Sister I will finish you! Nonsense
Kasaliola:

Thank you
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by GboyegaD(m): 1:09pm On May 20, 2022
Do you fight/beat your friends and family members when they hurt/offend you? Whenever she offends you, see and treat her the way you handle your siblings when they offend you and that will help you avoid laying your hands on her greatly.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by izac82: 1:10pm On May 20, 2022
Kasaliola:

Thank you
It is very risky to beat a woman. You may end up hurting her badly that could lead to death. How do you stop it, simply accept the fact that on no circumstances are you to lay hands on her. Create a means of keeping calm when she is acting, possibly, learn how to leave the house.
I have issues with my spouse sometimes, I will just leave and bombard her with text messages, that is how I vent my anger, by the time I come back, we don settle. Just learn what will work for you and then adopt it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) / Woman Loses 39-year-old Marriage For Denying Husband Sexual Rights / Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.