Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House (53481 Views)

Please I Need A Professional Marriage Counselor In Owerri / Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor / Any Marriage Counselor In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Born2Breed(f): 3:15pm On May 20, 2022
Kasaliola:
Good evening house... please I need your help.. if there is any marriage counselor or therapist. This could be lengthy and lot of typo... Please forgive me.. I open a new account for this.

I Am a father of two.. have been dating my wife since 2009, before we got married in 2014. But before the we got married we have been a love birds whereby everybody loves the way we cuddled ourself..

Its started in 2011 before I rented my first apartment, my parents didn't want me to marry her and her parents too, especially her big brother and sisters.. though it caused a lot of commotion then. But thank God they allowed cuz we forcefully told them we are meant for each other, I even speak bad words to my mother then, saying If I don't marry her in ur present I will marry her in her absent, those words hurt so dearly so she has to leave me and go ahead with my plans. And same thing with my wife family.

In 2012 I rented my own apartment and started living me.. I can't forget the very first day I raise my hands on her, I felt ashame of my self.. I don't care what she does or say then.. but I regretted doing so, I cried at the middle of the road cuz I don't know what came over me.

The only problem I have with her is that she swings mood. Always moody everytime and my parents noticed this when they come around and when she went to thier place..
This made me beat her plus the ways she disrespected me.. after doing this shameful thing, I will now come back to my senses and started begging her. I even beat her this Sunday.. all I want is someone to talk to on how I can stop this beating.. how I can tolerate her lifestyle... Am so mad and ashamed of my self.. if help me...

Thank you

After beating her you regret it but can't stop hitting her.

This is more spiritual than physical.

You need therapy both mentally and spiritually.

Kids, here will say otherwise but I'm repeating it again that this is not ordinary.

Someone in either of your families has vowed to destroy your marriage because they felt you disrespected them.

Seek spiritual help!
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by CAPSLOCKED: 3:15pm On May 20, 2022
Kasaliola:

This made me beat her.
I even beat her this Sunday.
How I can stop this beating?

YOU DON'T STOP SIR. THE END RESULT WILL LEAVE YOU DUMBFOUNDED FOR A REALLY LONG TIME.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by dbestuncle: 3:22pm On May 20, 2022
It's not that most of this guys set out with plans to beat their wife.
I want you to understand it this way, the woman's power is in her tongue and the man's power is in his fists. So when the woman begins to misuse her tongue some men attempts to compete but she will win him easily, the next thing the devil helps him with is his fists.
While I condemn in totality the beating of wife's but woman should understand their husband too and help tame the beast in him.
I have never beaten my wife and she has done things that others did and their husbands beat them up and I pray never to raise my hand to do that in Jesus name amen

Jennyclay:
@kasaliola I don't blame you. I only blame your wife here.

What are some women still doing in an abusive and terrible marriage?? If you claim you're still there because of the children.. If you die through domestic violence your children would still be living thier lives comfortably.

INFACT, your children will hate you in your grave for not absconding from that abusive marriage when you had the chance because they would believe you deliberately rendered them motherless.

Just see how op is beating his wife like he's in a competition with Anthony Joshua. Nawa oo!!

violence against women should be condemned by all means and women should stop believing that a man is going to change. HE CAN NEVER CHANGE!!

I wonder why a man would raise his hands and hit a woman he claims to LOVE. I wish moderators could push this thread to crime section because this man will kill his wife any moment from now oo!!

May God help us all.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by adekS1(m): 3:24pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Does that justify his actions? Abi are you also a woman beater??

Woman beater!!!!
u talk with so much emotions, reason why sensible ppl dont take u serious.
You better go n meet the guy n beat him at home since you are women defender general.

Hardcore feminist!
I prefer someone who understand he has mess up n willing to change,he need help to change
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by MadeMan01(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2022
Kasaliola:
Good evening house... please I need your help.. if there is any marriage counselor or therapist. This could be lengthy and lot of typo... Please forgive me.. I open a new account for this.

I Am a father of two.. have been dating my wife since 2009, before we got married in 2014. But before the we got married we have been a love birds whereby everybody loves the way we cuddled ourself..

Its started in 2011 before I rented my first apartment, my parents didn't want me to marry her and her parents too, especially her big brother and sisters.. though it caused a lot of commotion then. But thank God they allowed cuz we forcefully told them we are meant for each other, I even speak bad words to my mother then, saying If I don't marry her in ur present I will marry her in her absent, those words hurt so dearly so she has to leave me and go ahead with my plans. And same thing with my wife family.

In 2012 I rented my own apartment and started living me.. I can't forget the very first day I raise my hands on her, I felt ashame of my self.. I don't care what she does or say then.. but I regretted doing so, I cried at the middle of the road cuz I don't know what came over me.

The only problem I have with her is that she swings mood. Always moody everytime and my parents noticed this when they come around and when she went to thier place..
This made me beat her plus the ways she disrespected me.. after doing this shameful thing, I will now come back to my senses and started begging her. I even beat her this Sunday.. all I want is someone to talk to on how I can stop this beating.. how I can tolerate her lifestyle... Am so mad and ashamed of my self.. if help me...

Thank you

When a woman starts displaying mood swings, she is tired of relationship and another person has her attention
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by JONSYN7154: 3:27pm On May 20, 2022
Kasaliola:

Thank you
When she offend you and you're very angry just leave the house and come back later when you have simmer down.

That's the best therapy.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 20, 2022
caesymore:

Mostly when a guy forgets how many miles he was willing to go just to get the lady. But una mouth dey venomous shaa

Guys also get venomous mouth too, but una dey look face before throwing hands, it’s then you will remember you have mouth to reply.

Na where una get power una dey form Anthony Joshua.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by richardokubo(m): 3:31pm On May 20, 2022
I don't understand some of us in this naira land o someone have a problem which he clearly stated instead of us to offer advise and counsel him , we are condemning him like we are better. That's why Jesus told the Jews people that wanted to stone the woman cut in the act of adultery who ever is without a sin to cast the 1st stone. We should be civil and be matured and ready to help when people find it reasonable to bring their problems, challenges, e t c to this forum not all the time we judge and insult or condemn people it's nt good.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by whirlout: 3:37pm On May 20, 2022
Next time you raise your hand to beat her, why don't you just slap yourself a few times till you recover your senses not to do it. I understand some women would frustrate your life but beating only makes you lesser in her eyes. What if she drops dead while beating her or she decides to defend herself by stabbing you to death, then what? Channel that energy into something productive and start paying her less attention, she 'll get the point.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Galadimabawa: 3:39pm On May 20, 2022
Kasaliola:

Thank you
You are still under immaturity.

On a serious note I will advise you to find another way of discharging your venom, like any time she offended you just work away from the house for some time or you Shun her food.
In that way you could avoid the habit of beating her.
And with time as you grow in maturity you will fine everything simple to control.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by yinkbell: 3:41pm On May 20, 2022
Acidbath:
F00l.

I am sure you look like a beast that's why her people didn't want her to marry you and her eyes have finally opened that's why she is always moody.

You think beating her will suddenly make her start smiling like an 1mbecil£?

You are just a big f00l
He is in the forum for advice not for insult.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Albertone(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2022
ImaIma1:
Ask her what is causing her moodiness. Is she having regrets that after fighting for you both to be together, it is one chance she entered?

One day you might get back and she is gone with the kids. Then, you will need to explain to everyone how you have turned her to your personal punching bag.

Mood swings are most times caused by no particular reason.It's just one of the complexities of women.

If I'm the OP, both of us will be swinging the mood together oh.Jangilover things
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Realestatevixen: 3:49pm On May 20, 2022
Kasaliola:

Thank you

You really do need help. But the truth is that only you can help yourself. Look for materials on anger management and self control, feast on those materials and work on the areas you feel are triggers. Have discussions with your wife,go on the the journey with her.

Are you a Christian? If you are, meditate on the Bible and scriptures that can help you, and more importantly, be genuinely born again, to enable the Holy Spirit dwell continually in you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Puskas: 4:13pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
@kasaliola I don't blame you. I only blame your wife here.

What are some women still doing in an abusive and terrible marriage?? If you claim you're still there because of the children.. If you die through domestic violence your children would still be living thier lives comfortably.

INFACT, your children will hate you in your grave for not absconding from that abusive marriage when you had the chance because they would believe you deliberately rendered them motherless.

Just see how op is beating his wife like he's in a competition with Anthony Joshua. Nawa oo!!

violence against women should be condemned by all means and women should stop believing that a man is going to change. HE CAN NEVER CHANGE!!

I wonder why a man would raise his hands and hit a woman he claims to LOVE. I wish moderators could push this thread to crime section because this man will kill his wife any moment from now oo!!

May God help us all.
Fish brain will Always be a fish brain. Imagine someone that insults men daily giving people advise. Advise yourself before advising others
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by PlanktonX: 4:29pm On May 20, 2022
Always ask yourself this question before you raise your hand at her again!!!

Assuming her father is a brigadier general, would I dare beat her?

Many couple always misinterpret love, to cuddle is not love, most love feelings are just lust.... especially if the couple had been having sexual intercourse before marriage, it clouds proper judgment and reasoning.

The truth is, you don't love her, and what that riggers the lust btw the of you had gone or not visible again.

You have to unlearn and relearn to Love her because true love can be delibrately learn.

Maybe, both of you have to start praying together, praying together create a spiritual bond that transend beyond the physical.

And just learn not to raise a damned hand against her or verbally utter a word when angry. The ball is in your court. Save yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by emmanuelbrown26: 4:37pm On May 20, 2022
ImaIma1:

It's a turn off but it could have been triggered. That's why I asked those questions.

She's not a kid, but people deal with issues in different ways. If he doesn't know his wife that he fought for, that he has to come to strangers, then there is something fundamentally wrong.

One thing I hate about some of u female is d way u people judge issues(let me just be a gentleman today by not using d word calling daughters of eve) everybody are after d violence and nobody has talked about what triggered d violence.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by ImaIma1(f): 4:49pm On May 20, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

One thing I hate about some of u female is d way u people judge issues(let me just be a gentleman today by not using d word calling daughters of eve) everybody are after d violence and nobody has talked about what triggered d violence.

You don't read to understand, but to attack and to air your bias views towards women. What did I judge here? Can you point it out?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by ImaIma1(f): 4:53pm On May 20, 2022
Albertone:

Mood swings are most times caused by no particular reason.It's just one of the complexities of women.

If I'm the OP, both of us will be swinging the mood together oh.Jangilover things

Mood swings are not general to women. I don't have mood swings. If something is bothering me, I know what it is. But to just be moody for no reason or for my mood to keep swinging, I don't operate that way. I tell my friends that it must be a spirit behind it.

That's why I asked if she has always been that way before they got married or if she has become that way because of events that have happened in the marriage.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by sadiq1985: 5:14pm On May 20, 2022
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by dochenaj: 5:21pm On May 20, 2022
Kasaliola:

Thank you
You need Jesus. Seek Him, and you will never lay a hand on your wife ever again even if she spits in your face.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Blue86(m): 5:24pm On May 20, 2022
Sir,
Please cry to God to help you in loving your wife

Ahan?
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Loreettaa: 5:33pm On May 20, 2022
Wife beater. Shame. I hope she takes the children and move to an unknown destination for like 5 years or even more. So it can sink into your head.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Baffupdrizz(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2022
Go and apologize to your mother now while she is still alive.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by tonididdy(m): 6:10pm On May 20, 2022
How did we get here undecided
advice on how to stop beating your wife

My friend getat angry
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by marsup: 6:12pm On May 20, 2022
Check in to a psychiatric hospital.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by frozen70(f): 6:20pm On May 20, 2022
Kasaliola:

Thank you

I think you should start with going back to your mother to apologise to her for being naughty and then explain to her what is happening

You never can tell

1 Like

Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by teejaymmm(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2022
Nigerians why are we like this? Someone acknowledged he needs help, rather than helping him, we want to crucify him
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Komu1048(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2022
Kasaliola:

Thank you

Hope you are not my neighbor in Ikorodu. That landlord told he will send you and your wife out if you fight again. Cox this Sunday u say u beat her is also the day u came to my room to intervene for you. U still Dey find help upandan, free this woman u no dey hear word
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Ayo83: 7:51pm On May 20, 2022
Kasaliola:

Thank you
guy, u are not serious with your statement. See what u are taking about. It is your habit to beat woman which u have been doing before you married her. Honestly i hate guys that beat woman. Can u beat your mate like that? Just because she is not stronger than you right? Believe me, if i know your house, i swear i will arrest you and will accompany you to the prison. . Now if the lady should die through your beast attitude, u will now be saying its the work of the devil. Nobody should condem me for my statement. Osinachi's death started this way.
Just go to church and declare openly you are woman beater and seek for forgiveness of sin
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 20, 2022
Maturity is not age. You need to get matured and ignore certain things.

I guess you are always dragging issues with her. Learn to give in sometimes, it doesn't make you stupid. It only shows maturity.
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by SPAMBOX7: 8:21pm On May 20, 2022
caesymore:
Hmmmm.

Person wey make you open your mouth waaaaa change am for your mother na she you come dey beat beat like panel beater.

I wonder what someone you highlighted as your better half did to make you raise your hands on her
Well, what so ever she did, just ask yourself the last time you beat yourself for messing up .
With all the issues that whined up before you got married you should and should have disciplined yourself so as for your marriage to work against all odds.

Most times when a Man finally get a woman to fall for him, you now forget how much you longed to get that love she is showing at the moment and that alone evaporates the urge to apply caution when angered by her. Learn to treat your lady the way you did the very first day you decided to approach her, no matter how she runs her mouth never hit her its hard to get a good woman back once you hit her. Women and their mouth are inseparable pair ,they fight with their mouth if you can't learn to use hurtful words back at your Wife ( which mostly you two can apologize and laugh about it later) when she does other than your hand , hmmm then its matter of time before you enter front page for nairaland.

Embrace tolerance for your marriage to work. You can scold your Wife , you can correct her, you can teach her but never beat her up show her tolerance.

Abeg if you are a man reading please ignore @bolded... Werey want make men dey follow their wives quarrel for house like two women grin
Re: I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House by causimalbarka(m): 8:54pm On May 20, 2022
May God almighty bless you

nnamdiosu:

knowing you have a problem, and being humble to ask for solution is the first step to redemption.

ignore the comments of condemnation people have typed to you. you've made a very great mistake, but becos of your willingness to change, God will help you.
you need help and admitted to your mistakes. that's the first step.

pm me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.