Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song (22398 Views)

Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly / The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Beautygoddesss: 10:37pm On May 21, 2022
1.iffa nor get today i go get am 2morrow 2.i dont wanna reason bad things no more 3.i give u my last card u spend am 4.My blessing come down favour fall down on me 5.girl this your body dey put my heart for lockdown
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by haabidah666: 10:37pm On May 21, 2022
Blesstar:
5k for anyone who gets this one:

...No mess up, i dey run this town,
Even Darego no fit turn me down...
falz-soldier grin

aya mah 5k cheesy
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by pegix(m): 10:37pm On May 21, 2022
If a niqqa ain't right im correcting Him

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Angelfrost(m): 10:37pm On May 21, 2022
Nerogaming01:

You never count your money, when you're sitting at the table. They'll be enough time for counting, when the deal is done smiley

Kenny Rogers

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Uniquetani1(f): 10:38pm On May 21, 2022
21savages:
Nigeria jaga jaga every where scatter scatter, poor man dey suffer suffer gbosa gbosa..

Jaga jaga by Eedris

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by ultimatebas(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2022
Louis Vuitton collection from Virgil
Dior from Kim Jones
Bottega from Daniel.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Gwals25(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2022
obicoolnino:
Where do I go,what do I do,I can't deny I still feel something,and girl I wish that......

I guess it's time to.....
Lemar time to grow
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by mikigen(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2022
ezanafe:
He passed away and I didn't cry
cus my anger wouldn't let me feel for a stranger.

2pac
Dear mama

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by UPDATED2020: 10:38pm On May 21, 2022
She tell me say,she tell me say. cool
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Oladoyin100(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2022
Like mtn I go find you wherever you go
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Streetmovement(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
"Why would I wanna destroy something I help build?
It wasn't my intentions, my intentions was good
I went through my whole career without ever mentionin'

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Eminem- like toy soldiers

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Nimirayz: 10:39pm On May 21, 2022
Princeton92:
Well this is just a dream just a moment ago I was up so high looking down the sky don't let Me fall....
B.o.B - Dont let me fall

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Channah1(f): 10:39pm On May 21, 2022
snowball11:

Celine Dion

Yay!!!...

We don't say goodbye. I loved it back then.

You're smart.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Erikiel(m): 10:39pm On May 21, 2022
"Girl you're my reflection
All I see is you
My reflection, and everything I do"
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by haabidah666: 10:39pm On May 21, 2022
wewe1:
Ẹ ńṣe àdúrà wọn ní ké dake, wọn ní ké dake, tẹ bá lè dake,...
grin grin grin
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Streetmovement(m): 10:39pm On May 21, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:
Though I hate to see you go
I know you have your life to live
And I can see love in your eyes
Time has come for you to go

Nel Oliver- baby girl

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Mattwillz: 10:40pm On May 21, 2022
Cause the night is still young...so are we..
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by UPDATED2020: 10:40pm On May 21, 2022
ultimatebas:
Louis Vuitton from Virgil
Dior from Kim Jones
Bottega from Daniel.
burna boy,I wan it all

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Angelfrost(m): 10:40pm On May 21, 2022
whizzyleejr:

Cry for me, Lil Wayne ft Eminem

Eminem ft Lil' Wayne - No Love
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Uniquetani1(f): 10:41pm On May 21, 2022
Of course I fuzk up, but who never fuzk hands in the air...

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Streetmovement(m): 10:41pm On May 21, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

hAHAHAHAHAHA

Mansionair - Violet City

Haha your head is dia

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Karmaisme(m): 10:41pm On May 21, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
"I pray God bless u,bless all your family, wishing you with wat u wish with,God bless my people".

No one can't

Wizzy.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by whizzyleejr(m): 10:41pm On May 21, 2022
Angelfrost:

Eminem ft Lil' Wayne - No Love
Yeah man
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Nimirayz: 10:42pm On May 21, 2022
Loving her is like playing "catch in the dark" I'm a teardrop in an ocean of flame
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Ray07(m): 10:42pm On May 21, 2022
Streetmovement:

tracy chapman-heavens here on earth.
you Google it. grin
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by musicwriter(m): 10:42pm On May 21, 2022
I am actually looking for the below songs that I heard on radio before the age of Shazam.

1. The woman cried cause the child she bear had died.
Note: this is not Bob Marley's song but it's reggae too. Old roots reggae.

2. My people
Note: this is a hip-hop/rap..... Old classics, with a girl backing the chorus. Unfortunately, all I can remember is "my people"

I've been looking for the songs for like 18 years and I'll pay to get them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Uniquetani1(f): 10:42pm On May 21, 2022
donbenie:
Remember those walls I built..
Baby they tumbling down..
They didn't even put up a fight...
They didn't even make a sound..
It's like I've been awakened!
Every rule I had you broke it!!
It's the risk that am taking!!!

Hello by Beyonce

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Streetmovement(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Be careful what you do with your money when it comes,

It could be good, it could be bad ….o money oooo, money, money…

Basketmouth ft efya and oxlade

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Nastydroid(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2022
gameboy727:
Hello darkness my old friend, I've come talk with you again.
the sound of silence

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Beautygoddesss: 10:43pm On May 21, 2022
Rahkman:
I am cummin, Re you cummin, I am cummin, are you cummin , I am cummin
coming-naira marleygringrin
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Nrates(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2022
There is greatness you’re the one that the world is waiting for every step ………
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Shakathezulu1: 10:43pm On May 21, 2022
pongwa:
Bleep yo bitch and the click you claim
Hit em up. 2pac feat outlaws.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Asake Performs “Yoga And Organise” On The Tonight Show / Laycon's 'Wagwan' Is 5 On Billboard Charts / Falz Shades MURIC, APC, PDP And Senate In New Video Titled "Talk" (Watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.