Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,717 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song (22399 Views)

Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly / The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Sniper101(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2022
Channah1:
So this is who I am.

Celine... grin

valentineuwakwe:
"Why would I wanna destroy something I help build?
It wasn't my intentions, my intentions was good
I went through my whole career without ever mentionin'

Eminem... cool
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Banuso99: 10:22pm On May 21, 2022
vincentjk:
And I deserve nothing more than I get

Cos nothing I haaaaaveeee is truly mine?
Dido ~ Life for rent

3 Likes

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by whizzyleejr(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2022
adedolapoololade:
"Youu can see the pain in my laugh"
Already dead, Juice Wrld?
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by wiseone28: 10:22pm On May 21, 2022
See what makes FP

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by armyofone(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2022
Whenever you see me come around me, everything is gonna be alright now...

My dad used to sing along this song but not sure who sang it.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by vincentjk(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2022
bleskid:
I love you no mean sey, u go tell me make I put one hand for fire ,, fire fire born them ... tell me the artist?

Anybody wen no sabi this one no be naija lol

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Stargangz: 10:23pm On May 21, 2022
Omo mo like booty yen mofe fi she office T'oba ro iro mefa m'oshi ma notice..
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by everglaze01: 10:23pm On May 21, 2022
post=113051392:
*singing*

Na only monkey go say you no fine.......

2. Raise a cup up for all my day ones
Two middle fingers for the haters
Life's only getting greater
Straight up from nothing we go
Higher than the highest skyscraper
No Little League, we major
The proof is in the paper........
Good life

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Lionelbhass(m): 10:23pm On May 21, 2022
Papa told me keep your head up high, even if your body full of bad bites from all them canine
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Streetmovement(m): 10:23pm On May 21, 2022
zoomman:
Your beauty is unmatched, what a great catch.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hush by LL cool J

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by pongwa(m): 10:23pm On May 21, 2022
Bleep yo bitch and the click you claim

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by peacey: 10:23pm On May 21, 2022
Koffee
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Streetmovement(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2022
Lionelbhass:
Papa told me keep your head up high, even if your body full of bad bites from all them canine

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Davido-stand strong
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by pongwa(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2022
Stargangz:
Omo mo like booty yen mofe fi she office
T'oba ro iro mefa m'oshi ma notice..
dagrin- idi nla
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Stargangz: 10:24pm On May 21, 2022
vincentjk:

Anybody wen no sabi this one no be naija lol
tell him the answer olodo
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Creeknigga(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2022
premierlead:
�I want a real teddy bear no matter how big I don't care

Ps: The guy below me should light polly make we red light
Patra

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Shakathezulu1: 10:24pm On May 21, 2022
Sermwell:
Na so dem do dem pack our money go,
Them think say me and you we no go know,
Na lie oh, see them as them pass dey go...
Hard life. Blackface
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by peacey: 10:24pm On May 21, 2022
obicoolnino:
Where do I go,what do I do,I can't deny I still feel something,and girl I wish that......

I guess it's time to.....
Koffee
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by richidinho(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2022
...na wetin u do with the banana go determine whether u go get house for bananaisland
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Ikpopo: 10:25pm On May 21, 2022
Your love so special
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Karmaisme(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:
"...I'm back, like a forget my BB charger, Legend in the game, let the whole Ogidi gather"

Erriga paper boy.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Dreadlock69(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2022
Ever Bleep a bitch ,make her sit different

What a nigga do y'all,never appreciate

I told von to leave that bitch alone she post on only fans

I got bitches who I Bleep, and they got names but I can't brag

Wonder which doctor discover codiene, prolly witch doctor missing the potion
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Shakathezulu1: 10:25pm On May 21, 2022
Stargangz:
Omo mo like booty yen mofe fi she office
T'oba ro iro mefa m'oshi ma notice..
Idi nla. Lala feat Dagrin
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by captainbangz: 10:25pm On May 21, 2022
This cheque come with sweat, blood and tears, it ain't no where near easy...Hope I'm not too much to handle, city nigga from Atlanta, I spend my last cheque on ammo, this is not you regular lambo, hundred thou dollar kit, gotta put that on another lambo...
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by pongwa(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2022
richidinho:
...na wetin u do with the banana go determine whether u go get house for bananaisland
olamide
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by tjfulloption(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2022
My girlfriend is pregnant too
Amma bout to be a father
If I have a daughter
Guess what Amma call her?

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by whizzyleejr(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2022
bleskid:
na pounds and Dollar me and my guys dey take Shawa oooo
wale le were you dei oo wale le
Fada fada

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by snowball11(m): 10:26pm On May 21, 2022
pongwa:

2. Emiliana-ckay
3. Lie - kizz daniel
4. Brown skin girl- Beyonce
5. Ah ah ah - ckay
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Bigchristo: 10:26pm On May 21, 2022
Kemistri4:
Nairalanders lets have fun,

Mention a line from a popular song and someone will tell you the name of the song grin
Arara pour water for my head
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Erikiel(m): 10:26pm On May 21, 2022
�Back in the crib
I'll show you how I live
Let's get drunk and forget what we did�
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by keandre: 10:26pm On May 21, 2022
"I'm minding my language if I tell you to kiss my fuvking butt"
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:26pm On May 21, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
Where I’m from, my men draw guns. But if your men draw guns, they must be skilled with pencils.

Vector. The Reminisce Diss track

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Asake Performs “Yoga And Organise” On The Tonight Show / Laycon's 'Wagwan' Is 5 On Billboard Charts / Falz Shades MURIC, APC, PDP And Senate In New Video Titled "Talk" (Watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.