Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song (22395 Views)

Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly / The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by vincentjk(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2022
Stargangz:

tell him the answer olodo

Dunda fada you there ozuu nwulu anwu
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by humberjade: 10:27pm On May 21, 2022
Thinking of that day, when you went away, what a life to take what a bond to break, I'll be missing you
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Streetmovement(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2022
Ray07:
We are the spirit the collective conscience
We create the pain and the suffering and the beauty in this world

Wotoporiously cool speaking

tracy chapman-heavens here on earth.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Nerogaming01(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2022
ToyBoyAaron:
You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run

You never count your money, when you're sitting at the table. They'll be enough time for counting, when the deal is done smiley

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by whizzyleejr(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2022
Hugocars:
Have mercy on me...
Got it on me, Pop Smoke

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Nimirayz: 10:28pm On May 21, 2022
christejames:
"...lights will guild you home, and ignite your bones..."

Fix you - Cold play

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by donbenie(m): 10:28pm On May 21, 2022
Remember those walls I built..
Baby they tumbling down..
They didn't even put up a fight...
They didn't even make a sound..
It's like I've been awakened!
Every rule I had you broke it!!
It's the risk that am taking!!!
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Beautygoddesss: 10:28pm On May 21, 2022
pongwa:

2. Emiliana-ckay
3. Lie - kizz daniel
5. Ah ah ah - ckay
u try
1.abcdefu-tyler shaw
2.emilana-ckay
3.lie-kizz daniel
4.Brown skin girl-beyonce
5.Love nwantiti-ckay

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by ifud(m): 10:28pm On May 21, 2022
... even when I was close to defeat, I rose to my feet...
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by PUKKA25: 10:28pm On May 21, 2022
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Boys dey hustle
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Fairguy21: 10:28pm On May 21, 2022
Is funny when you are dead how people start listening
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Karmaisme(m): 10:28pm On May 21, 2022
ezanafe:
He passed away and I didn't cry
cus my anger wouldn't let me feel for a stranger.

2pac.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Erikiel(m): 10:29pm On May 21, 2022
ezanafe:
He passed away and I didn't cry
cus my anger wouldn't let me feel for a stranger.
2pac - dear mama smiley

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Streetmovement(m): 10:29pm On May 21, 2022
humberjade:
Thinking of that day, when you went away, what a life to take what a bond to break, I'll be missing you

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Puff daddy- I'll be missing you

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by ihimiray(m): 10:29pm On May 21, 2022
Ok

I remember watching Scarface the first time,look at the big house,that porshce paid for by crime
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Tangana: 10:29pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=Sermwell post=113051409]Na so dem do dem pack our money go, Them think say me and you we no go know, Na lie oh, see them as them pass dey go...[/quot. blackface albayo
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Nerogaming01(m): 10:29pm On May 21, 2022
post=113051392:
*singing*

Na only monkey go say you no fine.......

2. Raise a cup up for all my day ones
Two middle fingers for the haters
Life's only getting greater
Straight up from nothing we go
Higher than the highest skyscraper
No Little League, we major
The proof is in the paper........

Chop kiss kiss

We put the good in the good in the good life,

Put the bad in the past now we're alright wink

(Don't know the title)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by PUKKA25: 10:29pm On May 21, 2022
Lookin at me now I can see my past
Damn I look just like my f-ckin dad
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by alphaconde(m): 10:29pm On May 21, 2022
living on free food ticket
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by terrafella(m): 10:29pm On May 21, 2022
tjfulloption:
My girlfriend is pregnant too
Amma bout to be a father
If I have a daughter
Guess what Amma call her?

Eminem Stan

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by snowball11(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2022
Channah1:
So this is who I am.

Celine Dion
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Mayng01(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2022
Onyeka owenu feature sunny ade

post=113051387:
*Singing*

1. If you love me, you go wait for me.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Creeknigga(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
"Why would I wanna destroy something I help build?
It wasn't my intentions, my intentions was good
I went through my whole career without ever mentionin'
Eminem
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by whizzyleejr(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2022
donbenie:
Remember those walls I built..
Baby they tumbling down..
They didn't even put up a fight...
They didn't even make sound..
It's like I've been awakened!
Every rule I had you broke it!!
It's the risk that am taking!!!
Halo, Beyonce

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Rahkman: 10:30pm On May 21, 2022
I am cummin, Re you cummin, I am cummin, are you cummin , I am cummin
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Salihusaliheen(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2022
"I pray God bless u,bless all your family, wishing you with wat u wish with,God bless my people".

No one can't
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Angelfrost(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2022
obicoolnino:
Where do I go,what do I do,I can't deny I still feel something,and girl I wish that......

I guess it's time to.....

Lemar... Time to Grow!

Classic tune!
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by donbenie(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2022
humberjade:
I will be missing you.
Faith Evans ft Puff Daddy

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by impeccablephili: 10:30pm On May 21, 2022
post=113051387:
*Singing*

1. If you love me, you go wait for me.........

Wait for me by Onyeka Onwenu ft King Sunny Ade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Stargangz: 10:31pm On May 21, 2022
This street reminds me of quicksand, when you're on it, you keep going down going down, and there's no one to hold on to and there's nobody to pull you out, keep on calling, no one to hear you calling....
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by whizzyleejr(m): 10:31pm On May 21, 2022
PUKKA25:
Lookin at me now I can see my past
Damn I look just like my f-ckin dad
Mirror, Lil Wayne
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Blesstar(f): 10:31pm On May 21, 2022
5k for anyone who gets this one:

...No mess up, i dey run this town,
Even Darego no fit turn me down...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Asake Performs “Yoga And Organise” On The Tonight Show / Laycon's 'Wagwan' Is 5 On Billboard Charts / Falz Shades MURIC, APC, PDP And Senate In New Video Titled "Talk" (Watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.