Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song (22260 Views)

Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly / The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by bleskid: 10:16pm On May 21, 2022
na pounds and Dollar me and my guys dey take Shawa oooo wale le were you dei oo wale le
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by humberjade: 10:17pm On May 21, 2022
winningman:

Lagbaja - "Always on My Mind"

Spot on.

But I know a lot of people will just google the lyrics grin grin

I am very sure it will be difficult for people to crack old stool songs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Magenta232: 10:17pm On May 21, 2022
humberjade:
People tell me love is blind, baby I can see

You and I by plantazion boiz

4 Likes

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by pongwa(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
1.i love u still and u know i always will
2.kiss me through the cellular
3.everybody no say me i nor dey lie
4.skin just like pearl,best thing in the world
5.you are like the oxygen i need to survive
2. Emiliana-ckay
3. Lie - kizz daniel
5. Ah ah ah - ckay
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by vincentjk(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2022
gameboy727:
Hello darkness my old friend, I've come talk with you again.

The sound of silcence

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Ray07(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2022
We are the spirit the collective conscience
We create the pain and the suffering and the beauty in this world
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by idiagbo86(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2022
Carry me Dey go,carry me Dey go my husband house .

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by asobo1: 10:18pm On May 21, 2022
Zee0007:
Let me see you dey ____________

Olololo __________
Go low low low oga shocked
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by blacq2009(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2022
Who never bleeps up. Hands in the air
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by armyofone(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2022
You need to see a music everyday....

To be in music than to be in war....
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by 21savages: 10:19pm On May 21, 2022
Nigeria jaga jaga every where scatter scatter, poor man dey suffer suffer gbosa gbosa..
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by pongwa(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2022
vincentjk:
And I deserve nothing more than I get

Cos nothing I haaaaaveeee is truly mine?
Dido - life for rent

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Streetmovement(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2022
abobote:
Sometimes the world is on our side, sometimes it wasn't fair

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Dan seals-one friend
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2022
purejustice36:
Be careful and think it twice
Before you use your device

2baba

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Shegzdave: 10:19pm On May 21, 2022
Lionelbhass:
Bad belle lo po laye, kehinde le je Oju Taiye
Baddest boy by Skiibi feat Davido
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Ajimusty2: 10:19pm On May 21, 2022
Magenta232:
#ote you dey there dey hate me, when I am hustling for my money.....#
oritse femi double wahala
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by whizzyleejr(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2022
Kemistri4:
I'll go first

"Wish I can say thank you to malcolm for he was an angel"
Thank you, next by Ariana Grande
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by whizzyleejr(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2022
Kharol1234:
Le ju pa grin

If our love was a stroy book we would be on the very first page
Breathless
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by XploraBen(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2022
ceejayluv:

Ghetto - Akon
Yeah bro�
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Topmaike007(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2022
Pikin wey wan chop party rice no suppose to fear dance oo
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by pongwa(m): 10:20pm On May 21, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

2baba
rainfall

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by zoomman(m): 10:20pm On May 21, 2022
Your beauty is unmatched, what a great catch.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by bleskid: 10:20pm On May 21, 2022
I love you no mean sey, u go tell me make I put one hand for fire ,, fire fire born them ... tell me the artist?
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Streetmovement(m): 10:20pm On May 21, 2022
ezanafe:
He passed away and I didn't cry
cus my anger wouldn't let me feel for a stranger.

Dear mama by 2pac Shakur

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by bleskid: 10:20pm On May 21, 2022
Topmaike007:
Pikin wey wan chop party rice no suppose to fear dance oo
victor
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by pongwa(m): 10:21pm On May 21, 2022
blacq2009:
Who never bleeps up. Hands in the air
black sherif - Kwak the traveller
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by everglaze01: 10:21pm On May 21, 2022
christejames:
"...lights will guild you home, and ignite your bones..."
Fix you

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Streetmovement(m): 10:21pm On May 21, 2022
bleskid:
I love you no mean sey, u go tell me make I put one hand for fire ,, fire fire born them ... tell me the artist?

Davido

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Hugocars: 10:21pm On May 21, 2022
Have mercy on me...
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:21pm On May 21, 2022
pongwa:
rainfall

Raindrops wink

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by vincentjk(m): 10:21pm On May 21, 2022
You said is too late to make it, but is it too late to try?
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by snowball11(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2022
ezanafe:
He passed away and I didn't cry
cus my anger wouldn't let me feel for a stranger.

Tupac

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

AFRIMMA 2020: Full List Of Winners (burna Boy, Simi, Rema, Other Nigerians Win) / Open Letter To The Headies Awards 2013 / Lil Kesh - "Rora" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.