Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song (22385 Views)

Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly / The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Nimirayz: 10:31pm On May 21, 2022
post=113051387:
*Singing*
1. If you love me, you go wait for me.........
Onyeka Onwienu...forgotten the tittle of the song tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Streetmovement(m): 10:31pm On May 21, 2022
ToyBoyAaron:
You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Kenny Rogers- The gambler

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by qtguru(m): 10:32pm On May 21, 2022
christejames:
"...lights will guild you home, and ignite your bones..."

Coldplay damn lovely song

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by captainbangz: 10:32pm On May 21, 2022
when i f*CK her doggy style,the only time I'm on my knee. I barely even hit it got her begging baby please, I told the b*tch to shut up, you bout to f*CK my nut up, the label CEO keep begging me to keep the gun up, they know, baby beating getting caught up...
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by KingsleyCEO: 10:33pm On May 21, 2022
Nijeriaaa pfrom fpot too boppon

grin grin grin
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by bottlecap: 10:33pm On May 21, 2022
20 million years you fit stop me, I am the news and I will make you keep talking.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by haabidah666: 10:33pm On May 21, 2022
Rahkman:
I am cummin, Re you cummin, I am cummin, are you cummin , I am cummin
Nmly grin
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Angelfrost(m): 10:33pm On May 21, 2022
luizpippo:
....perhaps i was addicted to the dark side.....

Tupac Shakur... Till the end of time!

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 21, 2022
"You can be a big motherf*cker but that don't make you a man"
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Karmaisme(m): 10:34pm On May 21, 2022
I give you Mandela, black daila lama, I give you music, you enthused in my kindness, how dare you reduce me to Danny Imus.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Streetmovement(m): 10:34pm On May 21, 2022
nairaman66:
Visions of Martin Luther staring at me!!

I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven!

Looked in the mirror one last time, and watched it disappear!!

Kendrick Lamar- Hiiipower
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 21, 2022
‘ one good girl is worth a thousand b!tches.’
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Uniquetani1(f): 10:34pm On May 21, 2022
Lionelbhass:
Bad belle lo po laye, kehinde le je Oju Taiye

Baddest boy by Skiibi ft Davido

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by wewe1(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2022
Ẹ ńṣe àdúrà wọn ní ké dake, wọn ní ké dake, tẹ bá lè dake,...
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Oladoyin100(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:
"...I'm back, like a forget my BB charger, Legend in the game, let the whole Ogidi gather"

Olamide
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Princeton92(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2022
Well this is just a dream just a moment ago I was up so high looking down the sky don't let Me fall....
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by haabidah666: 10:35pm On May 21, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
"I pray God bless u,bless all your family, wishing you with wat u wish with,God bless my people".

No one can't
Wizkid- joy
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by adedolapoololade(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2022
"I been living fast fast fast fast,feeling really bad bad Bad bad"
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Erikiel(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2022
"Baby you too fine like butterfly?
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by whizzyleejr(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2022
I'm all, I'm really all in, in love with all your flaws and sins, your scars are really gorgeous, I see light in all the darkness
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Switch07(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2022
The pain was unbearable I almost gave up
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by humberjade: 10:36pm On May 21, 2022
1. Me and you no be enemies, we suppose to be family, nah wetin you dey find I dey find

2. I hit my leg on stone

3. When you call me honey, I just keep wondering what I said towa fi gba temi...

4. Because we do party, they give us igbati....
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Streetmovement(m): 10:36pm On May 21, 2022
purejustice36:
I’m tryna stay Rnb but these streets is a part of me, so don’t get it twisted

Fat joe- make it rain remix

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by snowball11(m): 10:36pm On May 21, 2022
"I ain't giving, so don't ask, I don't lend my body
Gotta be king status to give a man my body
(He gotta be king status to get in ya body?)
Bleep, yeah, 'cause a queen is what I embody, uh"
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Nimirayz: 10:36pm On May 21, 2022
foolbuster:
"E be like say they want to tell us another story again ooo."

Tu baba × Soul E - Another Story ( hope the title is corrrect )
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by PUKKA25: 10:36pm On May 21, 2022
No love lost
No love found
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by bottlecap: 10:36pm On May 21, 2022
purejustice36:
Be careful and think it twice
Before you use your device
2baba rain drop

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by whizzyleejr(m): 10:36pm On May 21, 2022
adedolapoololade:
"I been living fast fast fast fast,feeling really bad bad Bad bad"
Fast, Juice Wrld

PS: don't post Juice Wrld's lyrics here, he my favorite artist
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by terrafella(m): 10:36pm On May 21, 2022
"Get a Hummer for the summer to stunt, and just sit in the front, while ma lungs become one with a blunt".
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Streetmovement(m): 10:37pm On May 21, 2022
luizpippo:
....perhaps i was addicted to the dark side.....

Tupac Shakur- until the end of time

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by donbenie(m): 10:37pm On May 21, 2022
How do I..
Get through one night without you?
If I have to live without you..
What kind of life would that be?
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by whizzyleejr(m): 10:37pm On May 21, 2022
PUKKA25:
No love lost
No love found
Cry for me, Lil Wayne ft Eminem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Youtube Unveils The Top 10 Trending Music Videos Of 2018. (VIDEOS) / Download Skwinik By Okpo Records Gang / Asake Performs “Yoga And Organise” On The Tonight Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.