Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria (15066 Views)

Tinder Is Filled With Gays / I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 07, 2022
camri:
hello
Local man dey with you Sir.
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by camri: 11:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Ferkaholic:

Local man dey with you Sir.
I greet you sir. so can I get her number here. I will not quote you. just delete afterwards
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 07, 2022
camri:
I greet you sir. so can I get her number here. I will not quote you. just delete afterwards
Where will you say you got it sir? Cuz una fii far from each other. lipsrsealed
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by camri: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2022
Ferkaholic:

Where will you say you got it sir? Cuz una fii far from each other. lipsrsealed
where does she stay? I can come up with something?
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2022
camri:
where does she stay? I can come up with something?
Ayobo, ipaja.. all the best sir... 0703775065. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by wifoxac835: 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ok
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Hollysaint: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ok
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hollysaint:
Ok
Are u one of them?
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Hollysaint: 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Are u one of them?
I don't use tinder
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Professorcplus(m): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2023
FreeSpirited:

Why not come out and boldly identify as gay....all of this happened by chance and i haven't done anything wrong to be surprised.
See I've Known Tinder for years, though I'm never the Tinder or sex buying type...so to find this out today was a shocker for me I had to post it. And u just confirmed I'm right
I swear u funny and mumu join.

Mad man.... what made you clicked it is same curiosity that made them clicked it...

That is how like minds and interest worked even on tinder.... you both are curious enough to know if truly that part feeling of you is there.

Eleha shi Sandi awo ri awo.... that is to say... covered Muslim women open sardines... Then see face to face.

Just be natural enough and work away...
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Revolva(m): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
They better dont bring that way of life near me ..cos na blow dem go get for dem face gbosa

I dont mingle with fagged asz folks let dem stay 7 yards from me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Think Short Girls Are Easier To Date? / As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? / Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.