Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

My Stingy Elder Brother - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Stingy Elder Brother (82472 Views)

My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by jonahhh: 11:30am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:
I still can’t believe my elder brother is planning to send me a Es330 (2006) from the United States.

I have told him several times i can’t drive such car, I am already imagining the look of people when they see me. I mean people wey dey my area. People for area know say I be big boy.

I don tell am several times say I no need car wey dey less than yr 2017. The money dey but very stingy. I sure say na the wife dey give am wrong advice.

The car clean sha, full option but below my level. I go just sell am.

Abeg, make una advice me.

With This attitude I think you deserve 2002 instead…. Your brother try kpa, you’re just ungrateful

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Brownshoe: 11:30am On May 23, 2022
You open thread to receive curses, smh

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Blazadenise(m): 11:32am On May 23, 2022
Naaa your own Girl frnd they advice you wrongly against your own brother mumu
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by propertyhunter1: 11:32am On May 23, 2022
Kemetals:
Ingrate!!! Go and hustle. He sent you a car and you are calling him a stingy man. Someone like you cannot go far in life. You must learn to appreciate a little. You think it's easy in oversea? I do pity. Someone like you may end up as a ritualist or a kidnapper

Correct

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by propertyhunter1: 11:33am On May 23, 2022
ken045501:
You are very crazy . If I’m your brother I would know exactly how you think and won’t send anything to you . Go and hustle and buy 2017 car. And to think of calling your brothers wife who I’m sure doesn’t even send you out . Innocent woman , you are a fool . You don’t deserve a thing ! Mugu

grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Dynamicboss: 11:34am On May 23, 2022
The OP made a mistake by exposing his folly here. Maybe he just want to catch cruise sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Aimerosa25(f): 11:35am On May 23, 2022
Something has to be wrong with you

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by propertyhunter1: 11:35am On May 23, 2022
Slynation:
I don't know you personally but I know your person...Arrogant, Pride, Entitlement mentality, Laziness, Ingrate and possibly jobless all in one, you are indeed a full auction when it comes to stupidity

Jesus shocked
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Nobody: 11:35am On May 23, 2022
A great fool is always ungrateful undecided

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by jamace(m): 11:36am On May 23, 2022
Nonsense thread... I don waka ..
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by propertyhunter1: 11:36am On May 23, 2022
DEBJOCH1:
YOU ARE A BIG INGRET. DO YOU THINK IS EASY SURVIVING ABROAD. YOUR BROTHER OWE YOU NOTHING, IF HE CHOOSES TO HELP YOU THAT'S A CHOICE. IS YOUR TYPE THAT WILL GO ABOUT PLOTING BAD AGAINST THEIR BROTHERS/RELATIONS BECAUSE THEY REFUSED TO HELP YOU. WHAT 8F HE SEND THE CAR, SINCE YOU CLAIM ARE ARE BIG, THEN YOU INTURN SELL THE CAR ADD IT UP WITH MONEY TO BUY YOUR CHOICE CAR? ALW IMO RE

kiss
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Adakintroy: 11:38am On May 23, 2022
Mode and him imaginary brothers again.

This stories most times are retrieve from your psychs.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by propertyhunter1: 11:38am On May 23, 2022
jrusky:

Do you something? You are an idiot not only idiot you are ingrate useless brother if I'm that your brother I will ban you around next for life.

Go to that US and buy Rolls Royce and send it home nah to see hoe easy it is to hassle on that side.

Are you cripple or a mentally imbalance that you can't use your hand work and buy yourself 2023 GWagon?

If you quote me I will rain curse on you. Bloody ingrate idiot. Is people like that use to kill their brother due to entitlement mentality shit.

Hooo
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by brutal1(m): 11:38am On May 23, 2022
You be big boy for your area and you cannot afford a 2017 car by yourself, you want your brother to buy it for you so that you can be living a fake life abi...you are not a big boy, your brother is a big boy and you are just impersonating his life in your area ...you are having a pride that belongs to your brother, you mentioned his wife, well they may be working together to make the money over there and she may be earning far more than your brother sef..she has a say 100%
Jeezuzpick:

How many cars has a BIG BOY like you bought?
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by propertyhunter1: 11:38am On May 23, 2022
brutal1:
Firstly you are not entitled to anything from him...See in this life ehn nobody owe you anything...he is your brother but you will marry your own wife, have your own children and that your family will be your primary responsibility, he has his own life now, go get yourself a good life and buy the 2017 car yourself, he will even respect you more when he realises you are not a burden on him. Your brother dont owe you anything in this life, if he chooses to do anything, appreciate it.

Ok
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by cocolacec(m): 11:39am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:
I still can’t believe my elder brother is planning to send me a Es330 (2006) from the United States.

I have told him several times i can’t drive such car, I am already imagining the look of people when they see me. I mean people wey dey my area. People for area know say I be big boy.

I don tell am several times say I no need car wey dey less than yr 2017. The money dey but very stingy. I sure say na the wife dey give am wrong advice.

You suffer from Entilement mentality.If you are truly a big boy send your brother money to find you your 2017 model you crave for.Your brother owes you nothing.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by June15(m): 11:40am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Thanks bro, but I deserve better.
Still appreciate
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Nobody: 11:40am On May 23, 2022
I pity the person that call this one a brother na their type dey kill brother 4 what they feel should be theirs...what have u added 2 his life en! U obviously hate him by calling him stingy may God deliver him from u tufiakwa!! Ungrateful man.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Noviagro(m): 11:41am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Lazy man!ole!
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by biggz82: 11:41am On May 23, 2022
Dis op dey lie, e dey happy say with won upgrade from bicycle to car. E just won take us catch cruze
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Empiree: 11:42am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Ingrate...if you don't like it go and hustle.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by ambale(m): 11:43am On May 23, 2022
Sincerely, you need psychiatric evaluation

Cos your entitlement mentality is driving you to a point of no return

You see es330 you still dey complain

You deserve to collect wotowoto from boys in your area

Idiaaat.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by godofuck231: 11:43am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

if you live below your ztandards doesn't make you poor , invest in solids like real estates and stock trading , agriculture and ict , the cars aren't luxury they are liabilities, your problem is not even living above your income , its that you invest in fantasies and liabilities
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by ufotunang: 11:44am On May 23, 2022
You can collect the car and sell it and use the money for other things.. . simply
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:46am On May 23, 2022
otipoju:

As you be so called big boy..you for buy your specs by yourself and let him stop disturbing you. Ingrate!!!
God bless you ,bro.Ungrateful people are known never to be satisfied with what they are given, and always greedy.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by bepositive11: 11:46am On May 23, 2022
You're the one who is stingy

Gottiii:

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Ausmos: 11:47am On May 23, 2022
My advice for you is. Tell him to get you 2023 model because with your class even the 2017 is an insult to your level.

Nansense!!!
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Venekconsultt: 11:47am On May 23, 2022
Nawa for us o.. dem no send u,u call am stingy. Then one send you now u still call am names.

Use ur funds buy your choice make Everyone rest na
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by zakkxx: 11:48am On May 23, 2022
If u be big boy buy your own car na
Gottiii:

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by winner37(m): 11:48am On May 23, 2022
You don't even thanking god you have send who remind of sending car for you, what about those who don't have anyone?
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by GodisFirst: 11:51am On May 23, 2022
Very real Entitlement Mentality. why not collect it and sell it, then add your own money and buy 2023 Lexus FX550.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:52am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Oga,the truth is bitter, but must be told.From the way you sound,you are an ungrateful human being,very ungrateful.
If I were your elder bro,you won't receive a dime from me again,not even a handkerchief.
It's ungrateful souls like you that scheme to eliminate their siblings, to take over their wealth.
Ungrateful people are always greedy and never satisfied with what they are given.
Accursed set of humans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.