Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Only Married Men Ask Me Out! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Married Men Ask Me Out! (13802 Views)

10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat / Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by tEsLim(m): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2011
Most of your age mates are married and so are men in that age bracket.  But mostly the problem will have to do with your look. Try look younger like early 20's younger this should help a lot. And at age 32 you should know age is just numbers. Look younger in a way even guys 27 to 32 will approach you without thinking they're approaching a 40year old lady. And dont turn people down because of age. But let them know your age soon as you are comfortable to do so. Because many men will feel offended to date someone older without knowing. Email me a picture if you can koboless2000 @ yahoo . com.

There are some looks that are intimidating to your target. And only married men will have the LIVER to come at you cheesy , because nothing wey those ones never see before. Them no mind even if you be single mother wey don born 6.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by pendo89(f): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2011
I think am reading this from a different angle. Single men in the house this is all yours.

i'm 32 years old,
good-looking lady (sorry, i cant post my pix here)
i'm slim, dress fine and decently.
i ve been 'dateless' for a year now

proceed to make ur applications and save her from these hungry married men.

All will be well.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by nogames: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2011
well its happen like that sometimes, but you have to watch the kind of friends you are moving with, if they are all married , married women will  always be in the midst of married men, So  maybe you need to give them a break for the main time and associate with younger ladies,
In think i have one or two more things to tell you if you can email me , gracejames1980@yahoo.com
goodluck
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by YoruIgbo(m): 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@ yoru_igbo

u have come with your wahala. back door merchant. hope u r fine sha

i dey fine no wahala my person as I no sabi whether you be man or woman grin
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by YoruIgbo(m): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2011
pendo89:

I think am reading this from a different angle. Single men in the house this is all yours.

i'm 32 years old,
good-looking lady (sorry, i cant post my pix here)
i'm slim, dress fine and decently.
i ve been 'dateless' for a year now

proceed to make your applications and save her from these hungry married men.

All will be well.

grin cheesy wink you dey waste talent madam match maker abeg start your own website and you will make it, Please I'm married, rich and looking, any available single in here?
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by passyjango(m): 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2011
It could be your past reputation. Serious guys ask around before to go after a girl, because just like you want a good husband, they also want a good wife. So if you were once known for having many boy friends, different men dropping you off at home (even if they were just friends), or even dating married men chances are that although you may not be engaging in such activities now, people (including you potential husbands) still remember you by your past. So in that case you need to re-brand yourself or relocate to a new environment.

Also be careful the kind of message you send out. People judge you by your action and not your intentions. For example, if you have a guy visiting your house, people will normally assume that he is a boy friend, so potential husbands will not want to interrupt. Also if you have many guys visiting and dropping you off, people will assume you are a flirt, so potential husbands will simply run away.

Do not expect people to understand that they are just your friends, because they cannot read your heart. Married men are after you because they think you are easy. If you say no and remain firm to one of them they will all disappear. Do not be surprised that all those married men that are asking you out are friends or members of the same club.

You need to re-brand yourself and be mindful of the message you send to potential husbands interested in you. The message should be clear "I am single, available, and everything a man would want in a woman. Make me your wife today and I will make you the happiest husband ever"
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by YoruIgbo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2011
passyjango:

It could be your past reputation. Serious guys ask around before to go after a girl, because just like you want a good husband, they also want a good wife. So if you were once known for having many boy friends, different men dropping you off at home (even if they were just friends), or even dating married men chances are that although you may not be engaging in such activities now, people (including you potential husbands) still remember you by your past. So in that case you need to re-brand yourself or relocate to a new environment.

Also be careful the kind of message you send out. People judge you by your action and not your intentions. For example, if you have a guy visiting your house, people will normally assume that he is a boy friend, so potential husbands will not want to interrupt. Also if you have many guys visiting and dropping you off, people will assume you are a flirt, so potential husbands will simply run away.

Do not expect people to understand that they are just your friends, because they cannot read your heart. Married men are after you because they think you are easy. If you say no and remain firm to one of them they will all disappear. Do not be surprised that all those married men that are asking you out are friends or members of the same club.

You need to re-brand yourself and be mindful of the message you send to potential husbands interested in you. The message should be clear "I am single, available, and everything a man would want in a woman. Make me your wife today and I will make you the happiest husband ever"

i don't agree with that fact that married men go after a woman because she is cheap! but you can say going after married men will make you look cheap but even at that cheap level a lot of single Naija men still won't be able to afford her grin
Married men in Naija go after single girls because there are no enough single men to go round the single women hence married men are helping to solve the single man shortage
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by executinal(m): 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2011
qualified:

PLS HELP, I need help. i'm 32 years old, good-looking lady (sorry, i cant post my pix here) but the problem is that only married men have been asking me out, no young guy has come along for awhile now.

what could really be the problem, i'm slim, dress fine and decently.

since i cant date someone's husband, i ve been 'dateless' for a year now
is it peculiar to Abuja, or just me?
Damn, lets hook up, cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool kiss
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by pendo89(f): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2011
@yoru-igbo

Sorry but that is all I could read. I don't even have any advise cz she herself knows very well why she attracts married men.
Now its time to settle and a good profile is needed.
Its all there in her 'cry of help'.
proceed and sort her out. simple.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by ronkebp(f): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2011
There is this 'aura' around you that attracts married men, that is why you have them flocking all over you, your mode of dressing can be attracting them too, as someone has said, it is better you dress less and very simple and still look smashing, (you know what am saying?), and hang out with the right friends and in the right places,
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Princek12(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2011
Tolulop001:

i hate to descend to insults on NL but u must be a f0ol for this your post.

I pray you develop wisdom at some point of your life before you leave this earth

all of u that are talking balderwash about why did she wait so long,

do they buy men in the market?

not everyone follows the conventional path. lets leave this mentality of she wasted time, blah blah,

The truth hurts, doesn't it? It also appeared that the comment struck a nerve in your body. Ouch! The poster to whose comments you responded made some valid points. Many women spend their twenties being too picky and looking for "rich" guys rather than finding a compatible guy who has potential. Unfortunately by the time those women reach their thirties the pool of eligible men from which to pick has substantially declined, making them vulnerable and prone to married men, because most men in that age range are either engaged or married.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by yusuf2(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2011
Well, op, I'wd want 2 believe u've been giving more than enough advices, sieve through them, I'm sure u're intelligent enough to know the once to consider the best. Ignore those that are bashing u and accusing u of jumping around during ur prime which is the reason u find urself in dis situation. However right they might be, ignore them, focus on the you of today, pray to God 2 4giv u of ur past and check ur personality, be more friendly, smile more often but try not to look desperate.

I assure u it wld not b easy but with God's help, things wld change for u very soon. Amin.esperate.

I assure u it wld not b easy but with God's help, things wld change for u very soon. Amin.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2011
Interesting discussion. No 'beautiful' girl gets to 32 years in Nigeria still single, except she IS the architect of her own misfortune.

Poster must have been (and probably still is) a full-of-herself choosy, 'ambitious' woman who would have crushed the hopes of several struggling young men while aiming for some imaginary perfect knight. I know for a fact that you must be high-maintenance in some way; insisting that you deserve 'the best', and that you wouldn't 'settle for less'. And so the ordinary guys had no chance with you and so left you alone. Now, you'e old, menopause is approaching, and the dusty shelf is where you call home.

Well, you have already settled for less. I advise you to scout for divorcees or widowers. They're the most likely categories of men that would settle for a woman in her 30s. Give up on that Johnny Depp dream.

1 Like

Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Cuddlemii: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2011
@ Yoru_igbo

I'm a she. This is the very last time I'm saying that to anyone.hiss
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by henchmark: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2011
hi miss qualified,

i must commend your boldness, let me start by telling that that although you arent young but you are still not as old  and hopeless as some people want to make you seem. i have a cousin that got married recently and she was over forty, but that wont be your case in jesus name. dont panic otherwise you will fall into the wrong hand due to desperation, just be prayerful and stay calm. your man will locate you. take care
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Cuddlemii: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2011
Please you men should take it easy on the Op abeg.

Why all these bashing. Maybe that's why she hasn't replied us since

She still has until 33 to make things happen. Its not tool late

We can even search for single bachelors of that age bracket in NL for her

Let us even appreciate that she came to us and not some ifa priest

Please
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by YoruIgbo(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2011
cuddlemi, anyway sha I no go talk grin I have pool of singles please OP or any single lady please contact me or indicate interest here and I will reach you with some kind of list
Why all this pray about it? if you ask her to pray what will single female pastors looking for husband do? You people refuse to understand that there is a drastic shortage of eligible bachelors in Nigeria, I know well over 15 good looking jobless Master degrees holder single Nigerian men that can even afford enough cash to rent a room talkless of raising money to marry an IGBO Girl grin grin which is a major project in Naija because IGBO marraiges are not cheap at all but although still cheaper than marrying a Kenya woman
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by slymm(f): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2011
Why do some NL 'boys' always seek the slightest opportunity to bash ladies and pull them down? How do you come to the conclusion that she rejected eligible bachelors and was choosy? Some people get married in their twenties, some in their thirties, some in their fifties and some not @ all,
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by YoruIgbo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2011
proO1:

Interesting discussion. No 'beautiful' girl gets to 32 years in Nigeria still single, except she IS the architect of her own misfortune.

Poster must have been (and probably still is) a full-of-herself choosy, 'ambitious' woman who would have crushed the hopes of several struggling young men while aiming for some imaginary perfect knight. I know for a fact that you must be high-maintenance in some way; insisting that you deserve 'the best', and that you wouldn't 'settle for less'. And so the ordinary guys had no chance with you and so left you alone. Now, you'e old, menopause is approaching, and the dusty shelf is where you call home.

Well, you have already settled for less. I advise you to scout for divorcees or widowers. They're the most likely categories of men that would settle for a woman in her 30s. Give up on that Johnny Depp dream.

Na who tell you tell you that one (In bold)? You don try visit penticostal churches when them dey do crusade for marriage? 90% women and infact the solution to reducing Nigerian single women is to legalise female to female marriages  grin
I will suggest we begin a serious campaign to help increase in male child birth rate
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Exponental(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2011
Drop a mail addy or number, incase ur lucky man can from NL.

Above all, be yourself in respective of age, situation n time.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by webcam(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2011
@ yoru_igbo i think you have brain injury which one be legalise female to marrie female?@poster think back and remember that poor boy you abadone because he is jobless, you have waste must of your time with sugar daddy now you remember single man to marrie with, may god continue to provide you with more marriage men,
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by passyjango(m): 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2011
The theory that women out number men in Nigeria is not completely true as far as this generation is concerned, especially when used as a reason for many single ladies. The fact is that women are not getting married because most potential husbands are still struggling with the hardship in Nigeria. Also most women are not actually looking for a husband, they are looking for someone to take care of them pay their bills, etc. So they are not looking the way of struggling guys they want already made guys. But the bad news is that before a guy gets made, a smart lady may have hooked-up with him, so he may not remember you again until after the wedding.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2011
i knw a very pretty lady we just rounded up wit nysc togeda. She's 32, very very pretty wit all d right curves. She use to gist me abt her xploits bak in sch wit politicians,married men and campus cult group leaders. But today she cant boast of any serious relationship.she even had to beg me to nyansh her one nite. Am 24 and already plannin ahead for ma self, so @op,eventhough i may nt want to drag u into dis,much of d blame is wit u.he who fails to plan is plannin to fail. What hav u bn doin since u were 20,21,22,  ,  ,  Till u were 32? Ask urself dis question,i bet u will see how and when u manufactured dis poo u r in now? Sowee!
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by YoruIgbo(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2011
passyjango:

The theory that women out number men in Nigeria is not completely true as far as this generation is concerned, especially when used as a reason for many single ladies. The fact is that women are not getting married because most potential husbands are still struggling with the hardship in Nigeria. Also most women are not actually looking for a husband, they are looking for someone to take care of them pay their bills, etc. So they are not looking the way of struggling guys they want already made guys. But the bad news is that before a guy gets made, a smart lady may have hooked-up with him, so he may not remember you again until after the wedding.

Please read all my previous posts, you will realise that I have made comments regarding all the possibilities including the ones you've just posted so that women out number men is just an additional theory
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2011
i am 12, young and agile, will u marry me please
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by claremont(m): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2011
Let's not kid ourselves here! We all know what Nigerian girls between 20-30 do to men, they wine and dine with those men who have everything to offer, while they discard like a used sanitary pad those men who are still struggling to make ends meet at that time of their lives. This Poster's case is what is going to continue to happen to the average Nigerian lady, the problem is that they will never learn. We still see Nigerian girls doing the same thing over and over expecting to see a different result. Anyway na una own be dat, wetin even con-sign me sef, I can bet my last pound that this Poster will reach 36 or 37 years before she finally sees a mugu to marry her, and even then sef, she will still be unhappy in that her rush-rush marriage of convenience.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Misbee(f): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2011
waooo!dats a nice reply frm cuddlemii.pls take to those attributes.once u try dem u wil c young guys cumin ur way, dnt 4get 2 cum back and giv testimony.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by tlops(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2011
U need cancelling, i will do it free of charge for you

Mr cancellor,
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Sagamite(m): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2011
2buff:

If women look good, all they have to do is position themselves properly really.

I sometimes go to functions and see some single women that seriously took time on themselves that evening, but then they go on and do something REAL silly.
Like putting layers of her friends between them and eligible bachelors. That just says "don't bother me, I'm not open". The guys who try anyway are typically those who are out for something else and could care less if you're open or not. Worthwhile guys are respectful of their time and yours and will treat you according to how you advertise yourself.

A single mature woman who's looking and knows what she wants need not use her friends as a crutch. Your friends won't/shouldn't run your relationship for you.
When you go to events, don't neglect your friends, but distance yourself from them from time to time to give the genuine fellas a chance to say hey.

Also another silly thing women do (some guys as well) is to make sure they always go to an event with a member of the opposite sex who is really just a friend (because they don't want to feel like a single loser). No genuine gentleman likes the idea of going after another man's catch. There is no honor in that. So by doing so, you automatically disqualify yourself from any proper consideration.

I guess what I'm saying is, if you're single and looking, advertise yourself as such because there is such a thing as single and not looking and fellas aren't psychic.

GBAM!

GBAM!

Another new one I am discovering recently is the Gen-X disease.

A lot of girls that are searching, on their way out to places, will be permanently listening to music or whatever on their ipod, blackberry etc and then become unapproachable as it would be rude to interrupt or a guy can even face disparagement for interrupting. The earphones in the ear is a signal "I am having a private time so stay away". Later such girls will wonder why they are single when they don't want to be.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by adeogunn: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2011
Hello Qualified,

I don't usually respond to blogs, but i feel i should today because this seems like a rampant problem.

Some Nairalanders have made some important points such as questioning your dating history and your typical choice in men, points I believe are private to you but most be answered in your spare time.

I just have one question:
What are you looking for in marriage right now that makes you so desperate to want it at this juncture in your life?

If its too private of a question you can email me at adeogunn@hotmail.com

Take care and God Bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Would You Date An Atheist? / I Love Lala247 / True Love Sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.