Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Only Married Men Ask Me Out! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Married Men Ask Me Out! (13816 Views)

10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat / Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Puvguy: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2011
Sagamite:

His point (and a very valid point at it) is that women tend to be more attractive in their late teens and early twenties.

I have even seen some scientific research that backs that up. The research result showed most women were at their most attractive between the ages of 15 to 24. Obviously there is some deviation, but that is the strongest range. And it is based on effortless naturality, not those that put effort in. So one can easily say women are usually at their prime at 20.

If you know how many women[b] I have seen when I was young and were absolutely stunning when they were 18, then I see them 10 years later and most of the beauty is gone, you go bow. undecided Obviously, if they had put effort in to stay fit, it might be a different story.
[/b]
As people get older, they age and the body is not so generous in regulating itself and keeping that lovely figure, people have to work tirelessly for it. When they are 20, it is effortless.

Mint!!!

There is a girl I use to admire, in fact she was obsession of mine. Just 2 weeks ago I used facebook to search her out because the fantasy was still there.
But to my dismay or rather disappointment, she looks so old and sapped out , like someone sucked her beauty away.
Sadly, she's still single and older than OP.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by kandiikane(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2011
^^Infact, I use to admire this guy so so much but I had to move away and after 5 years went to look for him

-Jisos Christ, I ran away quicktime when I saw him.
He looked soo skinny and Bluck and his face looked like an a[i]s[/i]s! I was like "tufiakwa"!!!

My babies will forever curse me for having his sp[i]e[/i]rm fertilise my eggs. .
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Puvguy: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2011
^^ You a defense lawyer grin grin grin
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by kandiikane(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2011
kekekeke, how so? cool
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Canisma(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2011
My dear poster, its really serious oo, u mean for one year, no one has come in a serious way ? And u are 32 ? Well, my cousin at married at 36 so urs is very hopeful. Her problem is  that she often times makes love in her dream and that means that she had  a spiritual husband. Guess her solution, she went to synagogue church of all nations lagos, and was delivered there. Just a month after she had to choose from 3 serious well to do men coming for marriage. She is happily married now. So i suggest u take the same step too. U re blessed.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by surebaby43(f): 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2011
You need to pray hard;
by the special grace of God urs is coming
God Time is the Best .
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Sagamite(m): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2011
Canisma:

My dear poster, its really serious oo, u mean for one year, no one has come in a serious way ? And u are 32 ? Well, my cousin at married at 36 so urs is very hopeful. Her problem is  that she often times makes love in her dream and that means that she had  a spiritual husband. Guess her solution, she went to synagogue church of all nations lagos, and was delivered there. Just a month after she had to choose from 3 serious well to do men coming for marriage. She is happily married now. So i suggest u take the same step too. U re blessed.

She went to a church!

Within one month, 3 men wanted to marry her?

And she is "happily" married?

Yeah right!

Complete arrangee and compromise marriage. Lets see for how long. undecided
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by kandiikane(m): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2011
Na faith, my friend. . .Even you I am sure if you go will get help. . kekekekekekekekekekk arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh kekekkekekek
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Dagbaahmed(m): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2011
Go beg ur last single boy friend. Na him cause dey follow u my sister. Nice world tell ur daughter to be gud to her BF.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Sagamite(m): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2011
kandiikane:

Na faith, my friend. . .Even you I am sure if you go will get help. . kekekekekekekekekekk arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh kekekkekekek

No, I think you might need it more as you fall into one of the bracket of the type of people I listed earlier that I can have sympathy for.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by U1(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2011
@ OP. Try get involved in activities and things that would bring you closer to younger men. Time is going lady, but just stay close to God and use your sense because some of the guys out there may cash in on your desperation to satisfy their carnality before moving on. Good luck! cool
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Patnoble: 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2011
You need to pray very hard because things like this might be taken causally but not knowing it needed urgent attention,pl i will advice you to see a good man of GOD not just any one because there are many out there looking for a victim and don't forget to study yoursel maybe there kind of man your heart desire but the one's that are coming around,take time to know what you really want.GOD HELP YOU
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by kandiikane(m): 1:40am On Jul 18, 2011
Sagamite:

No, I think you might need it more as you fall into one of the bracket of the type of people I listed earlier that I can have sympathy for.
Nah mate, see where I fall 
Ladies in their late teens to mid twenties do not have this problem. The vast majority of men approach ladies in that age range.

I can assure you I find no trouble finding a mate. . wink
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by http(m): 4:46am On Jul 18, 2011
women are ripe btw 18 to 25 and start going down as they get older, @ OP, 32 years is a long thing cos, i don't lnow what you've being doing all this time. smiley

am sure a lot of guys have come your way and you know what you did to them good or baD.

For now, you have to take your chance cos, let me be serious, guys done marry finish and the remaining one are not ready to marry, most guys withing your age range, must have gotten married now, leaving the younger one left. so the equation is

1+1+=2 i.e guys of your age range are married.
1+-1=0 i.e the youger once are not ready, even when they are ready, they don't want older lady.
-1+-1=-2 i.e time don pass.

just pray to God, i hope you get some answer.

but on a serious note, pls girls stop this over ambitious tendency, get married on time and enjoy your self as you are getting older.

Disclaimer, ther maths up there is (love maths) grin do not attempt at home.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by YoruIgbo(m): 5:44am On Jul 18, 2011
Let's be honest to ourselves, whathas a woman age got to do with if you will marry her or not? Na you born her? she can tell you he is 28 if she choses to and you probably won't find out until she has had the first child grin. The same Naija men will meet 24 yrs old girl and complain she no get yansh or her breast too small or she no tall or she too short, She no go school, or she no get work, she no get manners, She no sabi phuck, Haba our wahala too much abeg
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Sagamite(m): 7:49am On Jul 18, 2011
Patnoble:

You need to pray very hard because things like this might be taken causally but not knowing it needed urgent attention,pl i will advice you to see a good man of GOD not just any one because there are many out there looking for a victim and don't forget to study yoursel maybe there kind of man your heart desire but the one's that are coming around,take time to know what you really want.GOD HELP YOU

They have really destroyed our ratiocination process. Most Nigerians think like medieval humans. Baastard rulers! (Shakes Head)
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Becalm(m): 8:22am On Jul 18, 2011
if only married people asked you out, it means you are attractive but you have a bossy nature or tough looking. look into yourself once again, make it deep this time, ask your male friends single or married even brothers to give you an honest evaluation of yourself in line with relationships with men. there are some certain attitudes of mine i did not accept b/cos it came from my wife only to be shocked when repeated/corroborated by any of my sisters. we often have faults we are not aware of.fervent prayers shall also help cos of divine plan , cos its not good for a man or a woman to be alone.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by xpizzy(m): 9:19am On Jul 18, 2011
My honest reply for u is that it is very normal in Abuja. FCT has majorly Itinerant workers so u can be sure that too many fake people are around. You are not alone even young men are afffected
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Yankee01: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2011
@ Poster
Are u still there?
You've got all the Advice (options) right here. Wise up woman!!
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Omolola1(f): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2011
the poster has probably gotten herself a man,
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Udokaph: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2011
Just came around and saw this. You know am kinda in this situation although not up to 32 and I look quite younger than my age anyway but I discovered recently that all the men asking me out are married men and I was asking a friend what I have to do with married men and how that trend started.

Most advise here says go out and meet pple while others say change ur circle of friendship. Where does one really go to meet these people and how does one go out asking pple for friendship.

For those of you who will blast me about breaking many guys heart, I didn't break anybody's heart. I have only heard one long relationship which I though was made in heaven and had high hope but alas the guy broke up reasons which I seem to understand from his point of view even though it was very painful.

One of my impediments perhaps might be that I have been looking out for a true child of God as am one and most of the guys coming my way don't seem to love God that much. I keep asking myself if am the only one who loves God and wants things done the right way or should I change my standard and do some things that I consider "Gambling"

Any advise for me too is acceptable but please constructive ones.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by obowunmi(m): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2011
@ you up there, if you have standards keep them. Don't ever settle for less but I also advise against havin unrealistic expectations abour not just men but in life in general.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2011
Udokaph:

Just came around and saw this. You know am kinda in this situation although not up to 32 and I look quite younger than my age anyway but I discovered recently that all the men asking me out are married men and I was asking a friend what I have to do with married men and how that trend started.

Most advise here says go out and meet pple while others say change your circle of friendship. Where does one really go to meet these people and how does one go out asking pple for friendship.

For those of you who will blast me about breaking many guys heart, I didn't break anybody's heart. I have only heard one long relationship which I though was made in heaven and had high hope but alas the guy broke up reasons which I seem to understand from his point of view even though it was very painful.

One of my impediments perhaps might be that I have been looking out for a true child of God as am one and most of the guys coming my way don't seem to love God that much. I keep asking myself if am the only one who loves God and wants things done the right way or should I change my standard and do some things that I consider "Gambling"

Any advise for me too is acceptable but please constructive ones.

God will connect his own. Just make sure you keep communicating your frustration to him to help u.

On a more serious note, focus on being rapturable. Aka, don't do dumb shyt to catch/keep a guy.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Nayah(f): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2011
Life is about choices and patience sister, be patient and try not entering in a "mistress sphere" that could be painful, I think you should wait for your time it will come,everyone has his time the most difficult is to wait for it my dear
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by venchi: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2011
hi i live in lagos single hamsome , working ,dateless over two years looking for a lady or a girl to marry if u like me this is my mail address bonvenchi@yahoo.com send me message then we can discuss on private mail look forward hearing from u but u must also be a working class lady or into business
thanks
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Cuddlemii: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2011
@udohkpa

At least you were able to tell us your mistake. You were looking for man of God.

That is the problem with women. I don't know who brain washed you people that SU like brothers are the best.

Instead of u to have gone for who loves you and who is straight forward, you will be looking for deception & lies

Well I pray you meet the right man sha.

Also as a calabar chick, I advice you to go for prayers. R u sure u r not a mermaid or queen of the coast. My cuzin is one and they have refused to let her go. Cos eastern babes r always involved in water sturvs with d long hair, light complexion et all.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Logba: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2011
The truth is that a 32 year old would probably definitely be looking out for men who are at least 32 years of age.

However, 70%  of men who are at least 32 are already married. Unfortunately, the remaining guys who are that age and not married may be trying to sort out one life problem(economic,hearthbreak,health challenge etc) or the other which explains the delay.

However, the  responsible men  of that age group are already married and settled down in marriage but some of them still fall out of marriage and would want to pick again.

The problem in most cases is created by religion. People  base their decision of who to marry on what pastors or imam says and that keeps the single lady out of the circulation of all available and ready bachelors. Jehova's witnes would want to marry a Jehova's witness at all cost or a 7th day adventist member from the same congregation or a muslim insisting on marrying a fellow muslim thereby limiting the coverage of those that are eligible to come their way. I have a sister(Yoruba) in Germany who just got married to an Ibo man recently. I know if she was in Nigeria, Ibo man would be the last option for her but it was extremely difficult for her to locate a fellow Yoruba person that she could settle down with, she had to take what was available. That is how Aged and unmarried ladies should be thinking. Do not be tied down by anything. Free yourself.

Now the difficult one,practical  and the real deal. The number of women based on the last population cencus is far more than the number of men in Nigeria. That is to say that if every man in Nigeria takes a woman  today, we would still have many ladies left without partners. This is simple mathematics.
To make the case worse, some religion preaches one man one wife which makes it difficult for old single ladies to get a way out of the problem. I have seen women who eventually settled down or force themselves on married men when it was clear they were not likely going to ever get married.

The solution is for ladies in this category to explore even ready and willing married men provided he is talking about marriage. Married men too should be counselled and encouraged on the challenges and see it as a humanitarian service for  taking another wife.

I have taken my time to do this because i care and my own people too are affected.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2011
Logba:

However, 70%  of men who are at least 32 are already married.

This is grossly exaggerated. In decades past, yes; but in today's Nigeria? Hell no. Perhaps a more realistic claim is that: 70% of gainfully employed men of at least 32 are married - but even at that, it may be less than 70%.

The truth of the matter is that only about 40% of men aged 35 and below are married in Nigeria of today. These are difficult times; unemployment rates are staggering; under-employment is the norm. Many folks graduate late from school and then spend several years in search of elusive jobs. It's not so easy for the majority of guys to have all it takes (i.e. Financial security) to get married by the age of 32. Even some guys who do have the money to get married at that age, are still undecided and in fact 'paranoid' about getting married due to the alarming decadence that is prevalent amongst majority of girls these days. The number of 'wife materials' is dwindling rapidly on a daily basis - thus promoting hesitation, reluctance and fear on the part of eligible bachelors. All these factors make it implausible to suggest that most 32 year old guys are already married. That's simply untrue.

Bottom line is that there are FAR MORE 32 year old men that are single, than 32 year old men that are married. Let's not get things twisted.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Udokaph: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@udohkpa

At least you were able to tell us your mistake. You were looking for man of God.

That is the problem with women. I don't know who brain washed you people that SU like brothers are the best.

Instead of u to have gone for who loves you and who is straight forward, you will be looking for deception & lies

Well I pray you meet the right man sha.

Also as a calabar chick, I advice you to go for prayers. R u sure u r not a mermaid or queen of the coast. My cuzin is one and they have refused to let her go. Cos eastern babes r always involved in water sturvs with d long hair, light complexion et all.

May be your right but I wasn't actually looking for a man of God but one who says am a christian and lives basically on its tenets. I guess I kept believing that man was gona come and didn't really border myself about it until recently.

Thanks for your comment and suggestion but then am no mammy water oo or spirit husband stuff, lol! I live above such.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by dblessed(f): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2011
poster : i feel your pains, i am in the same shoes @ 30, knowing fully well that i never planned my life this way. mine is a lil dicy cos i dated a guy not until my 30th yr this yr i discovered he's got kids,  but instead of accepting faults he rather told me off and where do i in this case start from when almost all the guys that were coming around me then are married. you need to see how heart broken i am. but then i trust in God to see me through and i want you to do same. if you are good and innocent God will suprise you. it's well with us.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Cuddlemii: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2011
@everyone

Look closely, the babes writing that they are in the same shoes as Op all have 2 or 3 posts, hmmm something fishy. Did a group of 30 something women come to look for hubbies here. They also don't comment more than once. Where is the op since she started this thread. Please observe.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2011
. ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? / You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.