Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 (84814 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
I want you to see how stingy my uncle is.

How much were you expecting him to send to you?
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by MyAmericandream(f): 3:52pm On May 24, 2022
obstead200:
let's free the young man. At 19years, he is still a baby. We understand and pardon his foolishness.

He will grow up eventually and eyes go clear
At 19 I wasn’t this irrational. I had no Mother, Father(Step-Mum won’t let Him get close to me) uncle, aunt, cousin to run to .I had to teach so I can get JAMB form. If i had someone at 19 that would give me #100 to buy MTN card, mehn I would be flying over the moon.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Chibyike(m): 4:02pm On May 24, 2022
Somebody send you #30k and you are not appreciative while I just chop one square meal since morning without hope to chop for night and you are complaining..... please can I see 1k inside, make I use hold body this nigga☺️☺️☺️....abeg bros
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Chibyike(m): 4:04pm On May 24, 2022
Me self no get uncle������
Chibyike:
Somebody send you #30k and you are not appreciative while I just chop one square meal since morning without hope to chop for night and you are complaining..... please can I see 1k inside, make I use hold body this nigga☺️☺️☺️....abeg bros
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Chibyike(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2022
We are in the shop bros.....but my mother was my backbone then....God accept her soul Amen��
MyAmericandream:

At 19 I wasn’t this irrational. I had no Mother, Father(Step-Mum won’t let Him get close to me) uncle, aunt, cousin to run to .I had to teach so I can get JAMB form. If i had someone at 19 that would give me #100 to buy MTN card, mehn I would be flying over the moon.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Chibyike(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2022
Chibyike:
We are in the shoe bros.....but my mother was my backbone then....God accept her soul Amen��
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Mftivi: 4:06pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
If your uncle lives in the US and send you 30K, and you are satisfied with that you can quote me with this trash again.
fooo
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Branduche: 4:08pm On May 24, 2022
And you are doing your uncle Yahoo bah.
Is he in the USA because of you?
Such entitlement to his money wink
VictorUSA:
My dad is death.My mum sells vegetable and pepper.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Eagba(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2022
dadavivo:

im talking about your younger nephew them.
I enjoy introversion.
The lesser people talk to me , the better.
Most times I hate when people talk to me I just pretend and smile and silently pray they STFU.

so if my nephew greet me, bliss.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Parachoko: 4:22pm On May 24, 2022
chatinent:
No vex, the USA wey you attach in your username, is it of/for your uncle?

Btw, I don't know how to be entitled... because I never had sb who sends me anything. I literally worked for every little thing I have. I have been working since when I was 13. It surprises me how you guys feel you are another's responsibility.

In this hard time, N1000 given to you that you didn't work for should come with a big thank you.

I just wish you knew you'd be someone's uncle someday.

As I dey, we wish we had sb to send us even if na N2k and you see N30k you dey bleat.

As you dey, I fit just see you for road nack you engine block for this entitlement feeling...in fact, begin come front.
I wish I fit like this your comment more than 100 times, expecially the words in bold.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by tonididdy(m): 4:24pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
I have written WAEC, 6As, 1B and 2Cs.I scored 289 in JAMB.
Before you address me next time, ensure to greet first.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by sunbreaker: 4:30pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
If your uncle lives in the US and send you 30K, and you are satisfied with that you can quote me with this trash again.
Mr.man go and work your own. Do you sent him there as your ATM? Ingrates
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Wwwq: 4:45pm On May 24, 2022
Anyone can ask for help whoever is criticizing that poor thing is a Retardddd

Even the rich as for financial help Elon musk is asking friends for help to acquire Twitter dont die dead trying to form hustler
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Angrymode: 4:46pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

You will remain a begger for life with this your stinking entitlement mentality. If you are not careful, you will pass it on to your future generation. Your way of thinking is disgusting!
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Honestfrend: 4:49pm On May 24, 2022
grin grin
gulfer:
Your uncle na badt guy, he gave you minimum wage grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Psoul(m): 4:56pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
This was the message I sent to my uncle who lives in America and he sent me just N30,000.

"Good morning uncle...I first of all appreciate your previous assistance.[b]But I want to tell you that it's not enough.I'm 19 and jobless, but I really need money.I would appreciate anything that comes from you."[/b]

So you had the guts to tell someone that has bn assisting you that his assistance is not enough.
That your uncle is a very good man.
Somebody gave u wat cannot afford and u still come tell am say e no dey enof.
Kontinu
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by okuta007: 5:05pm On May 24, 2022
Corporate2020:

Lazy youth, go and find work. Ole. Thief.

las las na kidnapping this OP guy go do - IF I were his uncle, anytime I am visiting Nigeria, I will have him arrested and locked up so I can enjoy my visit with peace of mind because OP is a security risk, he will definitely organize his Uncle's kidnap - OP go do yahoo if you cant work - stop begging. You think the way ona dey see N1,000 for naija - na so we dey see $1,000 for America abi? The way you work for N100K in Nigeria - That is how we work for $700 here - so for your uncle to send you $50, that is half a day of most people's wages in the USA, some sef it is their full day pay, talking about those who work in the African Market wey no get work authorization >>>>> so stop being ungrateful - even in your church in Nigeria, the Pastor most likely will tell you to thank and praise God for the blessings you are expecting as an act of faith and here you are insulting a man who is not even God who is perfect --- your uncle who is so imperfect, yet he rendered you help - Please do me a favor, you go get a job and try help any of your relatives with N5k and see how e dey be for body when the person you give N5K tell you say e no reach am spend ... IF na you dey America, with this your attitude, you will not even send your own mama N30K, you will block her number, why do I say so? Because you have a greedy spirit, and greed makes people unappreciative as no amount of help you give a greedy person it is never enough, even if he sent you N1Million you will still bash him because you are already saying he bought cars and houses for people, so you wont expect less - if u no change this ya rotten attitude na thief u go thief las las and police go take your dead body shakara for their anti-crime pick up... be wise, go learn work and be humble so that God can bless you because the bible says. IF YOU HUMBLE YOURSELF, GOD WILL BLESS YOU... Lest I forget, na your Uncle get America ? U are blaming him for not taking you to America, do you kn ow if he is qualified to do that ? do you even know if he has Green Card or US citizenship - Do you realize President Obama's Aunty Onyango died in New York as an illegal immigrant? Even Obama as President could not give her papers because here in America there are laws and no one acts crazy when dealing with the law- or lese they will treat your fv ck up neatly unlike Nigeria where every politician is an law unto himself -Enuff said!
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by drnoel: 5:43pm On May 24, 2022
Skyview01:
My nephew sent me similar message and I blocked him. Your parents are responsible for you.

Gbam!
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Okobola146: 6:14pm On May 24, 2022
Return his money back to him. Modafokn ingrate
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Okobola146: 6:17pm On May 24, 2022
Thanksful:

How much were you expecting him to send to you?
millions of naira
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 24, 2022
Okobola146:
millions of naira

As a thief or what? Do you know what he does to make his money?
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Okobola146: 6:37pm On May 24, 2022
Thanksful:

As a thief or what? Do you know what he does to make his money?
you dey mind am?
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 24, 2022
Okobola146:
you dey mind am?

Person go dey him house dey calculate other people's money. That guy no well.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Okobola146: 6:43pm On May 24, 2022
Thanksful:

Person go dey him house dey calculate other people's money. That guy no well.
I swear
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Venymen(m): 7:15pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
and your just a begger
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Venymen(m): 7:16pm On May 24, 2022
First of all I think u are an over grown baby,secondly I think your uncle should have done better by blocking ur ass from reaching him again
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
I have written WAEC, 6As, 1B and 2Cs.I scored 289 in JAMB.

Good job and nice result!, hopefully you pass Jamb and get into a good course. in the meantime, you can find a trade to learn while you await you await your Jamb result and during holidays from school.
That was the mistake I made not learning a trade while awaiting to get into the university.
@19, you have your whole life before you and no reason not to succeed in this age of information.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 24, 2022
Mattwillz:

You are jobless just like the OP
Shoor!

E be like say someone don vex you. See eh...na one backhand go reset your brain. You this mannerless idiota. Dundie United. grin

You better go hustle so you wont just be attacking people anyhow in NL. cheesy
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by zinny377(f): 8:20pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
You are wicked!

Lol!
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Beautygoddesss: 8:42pm On May 24, 2022
Nawa o.ona won finish op with insult o undecided
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Ikpongiton: 8:47pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
see as you open that trash, you called mouth to say that, somebody who sent you 30 thousand naira is stingy,in this buhari government.do you know how much is kogi state government workers salary?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.