Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 (84972 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Beautygoddesss: 11:05pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
I can't really tell.But this night is trying to get on my nerves.
victor u r always telling me to be bold and confident and neva let any1 run me down.plz be strong 4 me.we r here 4 u.may GOD Help u ijn.amen
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Beautygoddesss: 11:06pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
Amen!
AMEN
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Beautygoddesss: 11:07pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
Amen!
AMEN Dnt be sad ok.ur time 2 shine will come.every man have challenges in life.GOD will help u pass through urs ijn.amen

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 11:08pm On May 23, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
victor u r always telling me to be bold and confident and neva let any1 run me down.plz be strong 4 me.we r here 4 u.may GOD Help u ijn.amen
Nothing is ruining my emotion.Just thinking.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Beautygoddesss: 11:09pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
Nothing is ruining my emotion.Just thinking.
wat r u tinking abt?
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 11:09pm On May 23, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
AMEN Dnt be sad ok.ur time 2 shine will come.every man have challenges in life.GOD will help u pass through urs ijn.amen
Amen o.But it's nothing bigg.It's something here on nairaland.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Beautygoddesss: 11:10pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
Amen o.But it's nothing bigg.It's something here on nairaland.
its fine
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 11:11pm On May 23, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
wat r u tinking abt?
How to cope with a sudden change of attitude.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 11:11pm On May 23, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
its fine
No, it's not!
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Beautygoddesss: 11:11pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
How to cope with a sudden change of attitude.
who wants 2 change attitude?
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Beautygoddesss: 11:12pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
No, it's not!
sorry 4 that
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 11:13pm On May 23, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
who wants 2 change attitude?
I have sworn NEVER to repeat that.Moreover, the past is the past.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 11:14pm On May 23, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
sorry 4 that
No, don't mynd.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Beautygoddesss: 11:14pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
No, don't mynd.
ok
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Beautygoddesss: 11:15pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
I have sworn NEVER to repeat that.Moreover, the past is the past.
victor we have alot to talk about.though later will u be willing 2 talk 2 me?
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 11:16pm On May 23, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
victor we have alot to talk about.though later will u be willing 2 talk 2 me?
NL or offNL?
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Beautygoddesss: 11:17pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
NL or offNL?
offNL
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 11:19pm On May 23, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
offNL
That should be tomorrow coz my phone is still in the charging station.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Beautygoddesss: 11:22pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
That should be tomorrow coz my phone is still in the charging station.
ok.victor i tink i'll cal it a night.feeling severe headache and dizzyness.u too go nd sleep ok u av stress urself alot today.love yah gud nightsmiley
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 11:24pm On May 23, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
ok.victor i tink i'll cal it a night.feeling severe headache and dizzyness.u too go nd sleep ok u av stress urself alot today.love yah gud nightsmiley
Ok.love yah too.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Beautygoddesss: 11:29pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
Ok.love yah too.
muah wink bye
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by shege45: 11:31pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
If your uncle lives in the US and send you 30K, and you are satisfied with that you can quote me with this trash again.
is this post real or a joke? He was suppose to send you 10k
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 11:32pm On May 23, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
muah wink bye
You didn't go to bed?
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 11:33pm On May 23, 2022
shege45:
is this post real or a joke? He was suppose to send you 10k
Ok sir.Thank you sir.Mr 10k sir.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by meobizy(f): 12:07am On May 24, 2022
He must think you're still a baby. That's little or nothing in foreign exchange. Even if he washes toilets over there, the least he can send is 80,000 naira.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by juman(m): 1:09am On May 24, 2022
Thats lot of money.
He work hard to get money.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Nobody: 1:19am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
This was the message I sent to my uncle who lives in America and he sent me just N30,000.

"Good morning uncle...I first of all appreciate your previous assistance.But I want to tell you that it's not enough.I'm 19 and jobless, but I really need money.I would appreciate anything that comes from you."
Oh!.
Internet & Nairaland!
You are 19 years, yet u hurl insults on your Fathers and same Uncles here cry cry cry cry cry
It's time to leave!
Please are there other enlightening fora with Age specific considerations one can suggest?
Something close to Nairaland, or even better!
I really Love Nairaland but if I can have something close to it or better, that'll be fine!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:08am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
Thanks.I don't joke with her most especially in the area of health...she's always ill.Just today I bought her some drugs after she returned from the market.
Good..
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:10am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
Thanks.I don't joke with her most especially in the area of health...she's always ill.Just today I bought her some drugs after she returned from the market.
Good..wish her quick recovery..
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 5:11am On May 24, 2022
meobizy:
He must think you're still a baby. That's little or nothing in foreign exchange. Even if he washes toilets over there, the least he can send is 80,000 naira.
Thank you my dear.How I wish others understand the way you do.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by bigfrancis21: 5:28am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
This was the message I sent to my uncle who lives in America and he sent me just N30,000.

"Good morning uncle...I first of all appreciate your previous assistance.But I want to tell you that it's not enough.I'm 19 and jobless, but I really need money.I would appreciate anything that comes from you."

You are still young and you need to understand certain things about life:

1) Nobody owes you anything in life not even your relatives (uncles/aunts) or siblings. Your parents are directly responsible for you until you are at least 18 years old. After 18 years old, you are largely responsible for your life affairs.

2) You are not entitled to your uncle's money neither should you have any say in how he spends his money, he earned his money by serious handwork. If he decides not to help you even despite making promises, honestly speaking life continues, he won't experience any sort of downfall as we Nigerians like to wish upon people who did not help us. God is not remotely biased as we humans are. If for anything, your life circumstances should spur and motivate you to work thrice as hard to better your economic situation and trust me, where there is a will there must be a way.

3) Certain traits such as appreciation, gratitude, positivity etc. will take you very far in life. Truth be told, your uncle did not have to send you the N30,000 that he sent. But he did, even if it was not the amount you were expecting, you need to be grateful for the amount that he sent. Little shows of appreciation spur even bigger acts of kindness towards you in the future. In Igbo, if you are Igbo, e kene dike na nke o melu, o mekwa ozo. Try this out, if you haven't already: show enormous gratitude for the little help that he rendered to you. Next time, he will be willing to do even more. However, when you don't show gratitude but entitlement, you are blocking any future assistance that may come from him and you burn bridges.

4) Life abroad might seem alluring and fun to Nigerians back home but it is not a bed of roses as Nigerians think. This can be quite hard to understand until you cross over and experience the system. I will not spend much time explaining this part because from experience, no matter how hard I've tried to do so in the past, Nigerians who have never stepped foot out of the country all their life cannot seem to relate until they relocate and live abroad for a while. When you are much older and life has taught you certain things, you will get to appreciate people's help towards you, no matter how little it is.

5) Understand that life is about choices. I come from a family of rich uncles and aunts (I mean direct siblings of my parents) but my mother (and I am very grateful for this) raised us to be very independent and not depend on anybody for financial help in life. We lost our mother as teenagers and without the help of my rich relatives, we forged ahead in life and today all of us are successful. When we lost our mother who was our major financial backbone, we had the choice of either sitting around, entitled to our rich folks' money and complaining or taking advantage of the situation to work even harder and better our situation. We all chose the latter and this mindset has taken us far in life. Now our rich folks all want to identify with us and surprisingly they talk about us as a case study of success to people around them. Do we have ill feelings towards them? Not the least because we never felt entitled to their help to begin with.

My two cents.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 5:53am On May 24, 2022
bigfrancis21 thank you so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.