Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 (84872 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Parisian: 1:02pm On May 24, 2022
Later these fools will call women beggars. These same senseless redpillers.

I've said it men beg and feel way more entitled than women. The other day one fool opened a thread of how his elder brother abroad wanted to send a whole big boy like him a used 2006 car.

Mumu gender.

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by macrodata(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
If your uncle lives in the US and send you 30K, and you are satisfied with that you can quote me with this trash again.
your parents should've done a better job training you. Nobody owes you anything in this life besides your parents. Now that you're above 18,that responsibility lies on your head.Grow up,don't be a scum.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by chatinent: 1:05pm On May 24, 2022
EzePaschal:

When i was your age, I thought uncles were wicked until I became a big uncle.

You will someday understand this trash you are vomiting here

I am not the OP, please. Take note.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Savage8563: 1:07pm On May 24, 2022
chatinent:

I am not the OP, please. Take note.
the way the guy day quote you eehh . Be like he carry you for mind oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Godmademan(m): 1:11pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
This was the message I sent to my uncle who lives in America and he sent me just N30,000.

"Good morning uncle...I first of all appreciate your previous assistance.But I want to tell you that it's not enough.I'm 19 and jobless, but I really need money.I would appreciate anything that comes from you."
They gave you some people's monthly salary for free and you are complaining. Your post read that you will appreciate anything but you clearly showed no iota of appreciation. You'd better send him a good note of appreciation. Appreciation is Application for More

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Moz22: 1:11pm On May 24, 2022
Imagine he sent you the 30k in 2009.. lol. You'll realize he didn't even send you one reasonable money. Na naira weh don spoil make e be like say na big money he send. However be grateful
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by drakeli: 1:11pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
This was the message I sent to my uncle who lives in America and he sent me just N30,000.

"Good morning uncle...I first of all appreciate your previous assistance.But I want to tell you that it's not enough.I'm 19 and jobless, but I really need money.I would appreciate anything that comes from you."

Even my cousin that asked me for money two times in a space of three months, I blocked him ASAP. That was after giving him what he asked for.

Thank your god I’m not your uncle. If I was, this would be your last message to me as I would block you till eternity. How can a beggar complain that what offered to him is not enough? That’s an height of ingratitude

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by chatinent: 1:12pm On May 24, 2022
moneyissweet:
Stupid and selfish broke ass niggar.

You're insulting the wrong person. I'm not the OP.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by emmyniftyyem: 1:15pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

Your uncle really loves you because of I were him, you wouldn't get a dime. This generation sef...

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Andersonken(m): 1:15pm On May 24, 2022
Certainly this is the height of ungratefulness.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:16pm On May 24, 2022
The guy said he is 19. Who never Bleep up,hands in the air,no Hands.

Because you suffer, no means say all man go suffer.

Wetting the guy ask for na advice . Haaaaaaaaaa Nairaland,I carry yansh
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Biafranodogwu55: 1:17pm On May 24, 2022
30k big sefh for this buhari generation
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Andersonken(m): 1:17pm On May 24, 2022
Has ur father ever sent money to any of his niece and nephew before?.. .
Hopefully u will be someone's uncle someday, I hope u do well when it's ur turn,,,, nonsense and ingredient
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by ufotunang: 1:20pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
If your uncle lives in the US and send you 30K, and you are satisfied with that you can quote me with this trash again.
..you should even thank God he even send you 30k...for .it's not by force for him to send you money even if he is your uncle...if he does not send you money , will you call police to go and arrest him....they are many uncles in abroad that do not send their family member or relatives money... even they are some people that have senior brothers in USA but do not send their younger ones money . So you should thank God your uncle even sent you 30 k
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Duduyankee1: 1:20pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

If @19 you can't appreciate #30k then you can't appreciate any selfless effort render to you. You are a complete ingrate. You are a failure to humanity
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by ufotunang: 1:23pm On May 24, 2022
[quote author=Duduyankee1 post=113128183] If @19 you can't appreciate #30k then you can't appreciate any selfless effort render to you. You are a complete ingrate. You are a failure to humanity [/quote.].
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by BigTableShaker(f): 1:24pm On May 24, 2022
Skyview01:

I hear you my bros. I am very calm.
Eh?!

Which of the Wahums did you hustle?

When I was 19, I hustled at Wahum, Akilo-rd, Wahum(Universal) @ Adeniyi Jones and Wahum, Opp Caplux Paint Ikeja.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by ufotunang: 1:25pm On May 24, 2022
Duduyankee1:
If @19 you can't appreciate #30k then you can't appreciate any selfless effort render to you. You are a complete ingrate. You are a failure to humanity
...abi ...a 19 years old not satisfied with 30k...youths of nowadays...let him go and work and earn money and stop complaining
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 24, 2022
BigTableShaker:

Eh?!

Which of the Wahums did you hustle?

When I was 19, I hustled at Wahum, Akilo-rd, Wahum(Universal) @ Adeniyi Jones and Wahum, Opp Caplux Paint Ikeja.

The one at Adeniyi Jones.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by chatinent: 1:28pm On May 24, 2022
Savage8563:
the way the guy day quote you eehh . Be like he carry you for mind oo

Swears
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by bepositive11: 1:29pm On May 24, 2022
You are the one who is stingy. You even lied in your message. You're not appreciating his N30k but you said that you'll appreciate anything.

Stop thinking that life in America is sunshine and rainbows. It doesn't matter where you are, you need to work hard and smart.

If I asked you for N50,000 and you refused to give me, is it fair for me to call you stingy?

Now, think about your uncle. Do you even know how well he's doing? All men have their own struggles, both rich and poor. Stop feeling entitled. Be grateful whenever someone gives you something, no matter how small.

VictorUSA:

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by ufotunang: 1:30pm On May 24, 2022
He sent you 30k and you do not appreciate...then go out and hustle and work and stop complaining.....Is your uncle stopping you from working ..go and look for work to do
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 1:31pm On May 24, 2022
tonididdy:

Ewwwoooooooooooooo..... VictorUXA
So in your mind dollars fall from tall buildings in the USA grin
No wonder you lick ass tongue
@19yrs I was studying hard for my 200lvl exams, am sure you never even write WAEC and you go follow men dey discuss politics.
If I hear am again....
I have written WAEC, 6As, 1B and 2Cs.I scored 289 in JAMB.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by ufotunang: 1:34pm On May 24, 2022
How can you be satisfied with 30k when you are going to spend it on your girlfriends and live an extravagant lifestyle
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by BigTableShaker(f): 1:35pm On May 24, 2022
Skyview01:

The one at Adeniyi Jones.

You be Legend.

At that time, i earned N91/Day at Wahum, Adeniyi-jones.
Not forgetting the free meal they serve; a godforsaken egusi-soup with Eba.

But now we are here

May God bless Us.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 24, 2022
BigTableShaker:

You be Legend.

At that time, i earned N91/Day at Wahum, Adeniyi-jones.
Not forgetting the free meal they serve; a godforsaken egusi-soup with Eba.

May God bless you too. Those days, we keep our heads down and work hard.

But now we are here

May God bless Us.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by donsheddy1(m): 1:37pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
Your own kind of mumu wear label � dey waka for road.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by 77up(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2022
Skyview01:
My nephew sent me similar message and I blocked him. Your parents are responsible for you.
Let's agree that he's naive for such message but at the same time, help him if you can. Be grateful to God for making you whom they are calling.

What if you are the one calling? God bless you more as you help .
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by staga: 1:40pm On May 24, 2022
But I want to tell you that it's not enough...

If na me be your uncle, I would have sent you nada!
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 24, 2022
chatinent:
No vex, the USA wey you attach in your username, is it of/for your uncle?

Btw, I don't know how to be entitled... because I never had sb who sends me anything. I literally worked for every little thing I have. I have been working since when I was 13. It surprises me how you guys feel you are another's responsibility.

In this hard time, N1000 given to you that you didn't work for should come with a big thank you.

I just wish you knew you'd be someone's uncle someday.

As I dey, we wish we had sb to send us even if na N2k and you see N30k you dey bleat.

As you dey, I fit just see you for road nack you engine block for this entitlement feeling...in fact, begin come front.

Bro Remember you are not d only Relatives he has...those Outside too work for this Money..Sorry Dear

Meanwhile Contact us today, for Your CANADA VISA,USA,Bahrain,Bahamas and Secheles Passport
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by chatinent: 1:54pm On May 24, 2022
Typeter2:

Bro Remember you are not d only Relatives he has...those Outside too work for this Money..Sorry Dear

Meanwhile Contact us today, for Your CANADA VISA,USA,Bahrain,Bahamas and Secheles Passport

Uncle, I am not the OP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me / Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.