Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 (84429 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 8:55pm On May 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And you keep insulting her gender here.. indirectly insulting her.. instead of you to sit your head down at your tender age you went about insulting all women before your last ban..*spits*
Insult is deliberately comparing something that's actually bad which isn't, but my opinion about women isn't an insult.I'm only describing them.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:57pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
Insult is deliberately comparing something that's actually bad which isn't, but my opinion about women isn't an insult.I'm only describing them.
You are still a kid tho..I wouldn't fully blame you..you will understand better when you grow up...just thinking about your mum..

7 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Ishilove: 9:00pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
So when you are in the position like him, don't do like him.
Hokay. Thank you for your words of weezdom.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Kimiso(m): 9:00pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
My dad is death.My mum sells vegetable and pepper.
you don't have to talk like that to Him,... whatever he gives you let it be content by you

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2022
Kimiso:
you don't have talk like that to Him,... whatever he gives you let it be content by you
Sir you wont understand.This same person bought houses and cars for many people.Before my father died he promised to build house for my dad, pay my elder bro's tuition fee, take me to the U.S in 2018, then I was still in jss 3.Today we still live in a rented house that has 300 000 annual pay and we've not paid a part of it coz we had no means.What can the vegetable my mum sells do? He didnt fullfil any of his promises.Imagine I sent msg that our rent of 300 000 expired this month and he sent me 50k, what can that do? My uncle just dont like me.He sent my cousin 200k just to buy whatever he wants.And that guy's parent are relatively wealthy.I feel like crying.This is what Ishlove Skyview01 GRACETOLIVF Pocohantas doggedfighter Peteredo SyrusdeHansome Sisisioge fail to understand and are raining insults like we are fighting.

8 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 9:16pm On May 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are still a kid tho..I wouldn't fully blame you..you will understand better when you grow up...just thinking about your mum..
I am matured to reason.I'm not a kid. My mum is fine.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:18pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
I am matured to reason.I'm not a kid. My mum is fine.
Glad she's fine..pls take care of her..mums are great..peace. cry
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Kimiso(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
Sir you wont understand.This same person bought houses and cars to many people.Before my father died he promised to build house for my dad, pay my elder bro's tuition fee, take me to the U.S in 2018, then I was still in jss 3.Today we still live in a rented house that has 300 000 annual pay and we've not paid a part of it coz we had no means.What can the vegetable my mum sells do? He didnt fullfil any of his promises.Imagine I sent msg that our rent of 300 000 expired this month and he sent me 50k, what can that do? My uncle just dont like me.He sent my cousin 200k just to buy whatever he wants.And that guy's parent are relatively wealthy.I feel like crying.
and again what else,..you believe someone's sweat would make you what you want to become in life,..bro be prayerfull towards your endeavours and make something to be proud of for yourself,..it is well

8 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 9:23pm On May 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Glad she's fine..pls take care of her..mums are great..peace. cry
Thanks.I don't joke with her most especially in the area of health...she's always ill.Just today I bought her some drugs after she returned from the market.

6 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2022
Kimiso:
you didn't lay down the full details before am sorry for the pain you are going through,....i will advice you should be prayerful and also believe in yourself i pray every thing got better soon
Thank you sir.I submitted application in a private school today, them employed me with the pay of 15k as a secondarian, a salary for diploma holders in thesame schools.I will asume my position first week of June.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by somehow: 9:41pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
Thank you sir.I submitted application in a private school today, them employed me with the pay of 15k as a secondarian, a salary for diploma holders in thesame schools.I will asume my position first week of June.
Kindly work on your grammar now that you intend working in a school as a teacher (I want to believe).

As for your complaint, with time, things will fall into places.

I have nieces and nephew that are around your age too.

4 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2022
somehow:

Kindly work on tour grammar now that you intend working in a school as a teacher (I want to believe).

As for your complaint, with time, things will fall into places.

I have nieces and nephew that are around your age too.
Thank you sir.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Kimiso(m): 10:03pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
the salary's too small ohh,..in doing that try finding other job which salary is very substantial than the current one, good luck with your endeavors

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by rickleye: 10:17pm On May 23, 2022
Skyview01:
My nephew sent me similar message and I blocked him. Your parents are responsible for you.
lol ! I wish I could show you the messages mine showed me. He's even annoyed with me. I just muted him.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by gulfer: 10:23pm On May 23, 2022
Your uncle na badt guy, he gave you minimum wage grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by rickleye: 10:23pm On May 23, 2022
Skyview01:

I beg you in the name of God, do not remove your hands.
lol ! The dude wan blind eyes grin

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by ImaIma1(f): 10:27pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:

At 19 what do you know about women? You just join the bandwagon of women bashers because it's bound to make you popular faster and the redpillers will identify with you.

I've always known that guys that have insultive fingers are kids.

16 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 10:30pm On May 23, 2022
ImaIma1:

At 19 what do you know about women? You just join the bandwagon of women bashers because it's bound to make you popular faster and the redpillers will identify with you.

I've always known that guys that have insultive fingers are kids.
Did I bash any woman on this thread?
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 23, 2022
rickleye:

lol ! The dude wan blind eyes grin

I fear the dude no be small?

3 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Beautygoddesss: 10:39pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
Did I bash any woman on this thread?
VictorUSA
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 10:43pm On May 23, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
VictorUSA
How far?

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Beautygoddesss: 10:45pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
How far?
u just throway me 4 street
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 10:50pm On May 23, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
u just throway me 4 street
I understand the irony with which you commented.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Beautygoddesss: 10:51pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
I understand the irony with which you commented.
am sorrycry
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 10:52pm On May 23, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
am sorrycry
For what
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Beautygoddesss: 10:54pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
For what
wats wrong with u
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by fk001(m): 10:55pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
Sir you wont understand.This same person bought houses and cars for many people.Before my father died he promised to build house for my dad, pay my elder bro's tuition fee, take me to the U.S in 2018, then I was still in jss 3.Today we still live in a rented house that has 300 000 annual pay and we've not paid a part of it coz we had no means.What can the vegetable my mum sells do? He didnt fullfil any of his promises.Imagine I sent msg that our rent of 300 000 expired this month and he sent me 50k, what can that do? My uncle just dont like me.He sent my cousin 200k just to buy whatever he wants.And that guy's parent are relatively wealthy.I feel like crying.This is what Ishlove Skyview01 GRACETOLIVF Pocohantas doggedfighter Peteredo SyrusdeHansome Sisisioge fail to understand and are raining insults like we are fighting.

Hilarious

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 10:58pm On May 23, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
wats wrong with u
I don't understand.Is that question really coming from you?
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Beautygoddesss: 11:00pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
I don't understand.Is that question really coming from you?
sorry.but u r just behaving strange(or maybe its just me)
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 11:02pm On May 23, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
sorry.but u r just behaving strange(or maybe its just me)
I can't really tell.But this night is trying to get on my nerves.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Beautygoddesss: 11:03pm On May 23, 2022
[quote author=VictorUSA post=113111076]Sir you wont understand.This same person bought houses and cars for many people.Before my father died he promised to build house for my dad, pay my elder bro's tuition fee, take me to the U.S in 2018, then I was still in jss 3.Today we still live in a rented house that has 300 000 annual pay and we've not paid a part of it coz we had no means.What can the vegetable my mum sells do? He didnt fullfil any of his promises.Imagine I sent msg that our rent of 300 000 expired this month and he sent me 50k, what can that do? My uncle just dont like me.He sent my cousin 200k just to buy whatever he wants.And that guy's parent are relatively wealthy.I feel like crying.Am so sorry.just keep on praying GOD will help u ijn.amen.u always told me to be calm.and take things as training that nothing is permanent.am always here 4 u.GOD WILL SEE U THROUGH IJN.AMEN
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by VictorUSA(m): 11:05pm On May 23, 2022
[quote author=Beautygoddesss post=113113604][/quote]Amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.