Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 (84716 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by dheolexaone(f): 12:00pm On May 24, 2022
Who is d mod on Aba weed on duty dt pushed dz to front page?

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by ogub(m): 12:02pm On May 24, 2022
You said you 'll appreciate anything that comes from him, yet you complain about he gave to you.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Emmani360(m): 12:04pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
This was the message I sent to my uncle who lives in America and he sent me just N30,000.

"Good morning uncle...I first of all appreciate your previous assistance.But I want to tell you that it's not enough.I'm 19 and jobless, but I really need money.I would appreciate anything that comes from you."

I pity those around you cos you are clearly an entitled prick, why don't you text him and tell him never to insult you with such poor amount of money.
Because he is in US you think he plucks money from trees, do you know his living condition there abi you are not aware there are people also struggling to survive there, did you sit to think of all the other people he is shouldering and other financial obligations before him.
Employ a town crier let him go around your community and tell everyone how wicked and stingy your uncle has been to you
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Papichulostunne(m): 12:05pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
This was the message I sent to my uncle who lives in America and he sent me just N30,000.

"Good morning uncle...I first of all appreciate your previous assistance.But I want to tell you that it's not enough.I'm 19 and jobless, but I really need money.I would appreciate anything that comes from you."

Guy na you be the Uncle.. @VictorUSA. Ur 19 yr old cousin has asked for assistance which you granted before and now telling you its not enough. You juat want to verify weda to break his head with bottle. Enjoy
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Lanretoye(m): 12:06pm On May 24, 2022
Fynnonsy:
Bro, I think you're just catching cruise.
Nothing of such ever happened...

your brothers,your mother,you your self,your house rent all on one uncle...someone that probably has his own family and responsibilities,whats his crime?,cos he is in the USA.
At age 19,you should be able to cater for your self even by picking up one of these casual jobs in local companies around you.instead you resort to begging and dragging your family integrity.before you know you will be 30,then you will realise that all man for him self.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:09pm On May 24, 2022
chatinent:
No vex, the USA wey you attach in your username, is it of/for your uncle?

Btw, I don't know how to be entitled... because I never had sb who sends me anything. I literally worked for every little thing I have. I have been working since when I was 13. It surprises me how you guys feel you are another's responsibility.

In this hard time, N1000 given to you that you didn't work for should come with a big thank you.

I just wish you knew you'd be someone's uncle someday.

As I dey, we wish we had sb to send us even if na N2k and you see N30k you dey bleat.

As you dey, I fit just see you for road nack you engine block for this entitlement feeling...in fact, begin come front.
Op, na ya Uncle 4 USA be dis so!

u jez got served!
grin
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Unshackled: 12:09pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

funny you're not begging to setup a business or idea or seeking a job.

You're actually asking for money. Typical African!
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by shantti(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2022
[quote author=Harrykn post=113107493][/quote]

grin grin grin
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Udemzy05: 12:11pm On May 24, 2022
Lol..if na me I swear i no go send shishi,see as he talk sef.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by LegalWolf: 12:11pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
If your uncle lives in the US and send you 30K, and you are satisfied with that you can quote me with this trash again.
This entitlement mentality is disgusting to say the least. Because he lives in the US, you think things are rosy for him Do you know what he does for a living? Do you know the daily struggle he goes through? Are you the principal responsibility of his?

In fact, how dare you?
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by amuwo1980: 12:13pm On May 24, 2022
F am ur uncle one kobo u won’t get again , after this 80 hrs week and I send u a dime and u have anything to say but thank u , you must be crazy
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by coolfredo(m): 12:14pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
If your uncle lives in the US and send you 30K, and you are satisfied with that you can quote me with this trash again.
. U are just stupid. How much ur father send give other of him brother's/ sisters children. U think say them de pick money for road for abroad.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

Ishilove:

So what do you want us to do about it?
VictorUSA:
I want you to see how stingy my uncle is.
Ishilove:

Okay. We have now known. What next?
VictorUSA:
So when you are in the position like him, don't do like him.
Ishilove:

Hokay. Thank you for your words of weezdom.

I took my time to bring out the conversation between these two.....lol. it is so hilarious. grin

VictorUSA.... hmmmm.... ok oooo! You need to really think about "your words of weezdom" she thanked you for. Hmmmmm.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Perocom(m): 12:17pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

Nothing unusual here. You said you will appreciate anything that comes from him and he did just that, so what's your own, or were you expecting him to send dollars in thousands because he is in the US? You are just 19, what do you need plenty money for? You probably are still under your parent's care. 30k is someone's 2months salary ooo. Just calm down.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Pussycat344: 12:17pm On May 24, 2022
chatinent:

Btw, I don't know how to be entitled... because I never had sb who sends me anything. I literally worked for every little thing I have. I have been working since when I was 13. It surprises me how you guys feel you are another's responsibility.

In this hard time, N1000 given to you that you didn't work for should come with a big thank you.

As I dey, we wish we had sb to send us even if na N2k and you see N30k you dey bleat.

As you dey, I fit just see you for road nack you engine block for this entitlement feeling...in fact, begin come front.

You have reasoned very well. Well done.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by virus05(m): 12:17pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
You are lazy and jobless, no dey embarrass yourself here
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Bishop(m): 12:19pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

Don't use the word Stingy again on somebody's else money, he alone has the right to spend the money the way he wants. You uncle pays bills in the USA through their nostrils, bills that must be paid. He may have given you all the money he has and you call him stingy. that's bad
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by 2kurupt(m): 12:22pm On May 24, 2022
OP your shamelessness knows no bounds and is legendary. Go and get a job and stop being entitled
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Abolarin91(m): 12:27pm On May 24, 2022
Do you want him to help you relocate to US? If yes rephrase your msg and let him know you really need help to relocate not you asking for money all time(only God won't get tired of you asking all time).

Go learn a skill or start a trade that can fetch you money and erase that your stupid sense of entitlement!
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by OlawaleBammie: 12:29pm On May 24, 2022
Skyview01:
My nephew sent me similar message and I blocked him. Your parents are responsible for you.
grin grin grin grin

U can not enter evun... Ika grin
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by OlawaleBammie: 12:30pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
Are u ok?? Who is this parasite, na u send am go USA?? Mtceew.

No go do ur own work, lazy man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by AfonjaConehead: 12:36pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

I wish your uncle sees this,fkn lazy old man who thinks being 19 is just a mere teen-ager grin

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by tomzyELNINO: 12:37pm On May 24, 2022
You are still a baby, not even a child yet, not to talk of being a teenager, youth or adult. You better start growing up, baby!!
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Mattwillz: 12:39pm On May 24, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I took my time to bring out the conversation between these two.....lol. it is so hilarious. grin

VictorUSA.... hmmmm.... ok oooo! You need to really think about "your words of weezdom" she thanked you for. Hmmmmm.
You are jobless just like the OP
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Mattwillz: 12:44pm On May 24, 2022
Op,Ayra Starr at your age,released a music ALBUM titled "19 and dangerous"....but op at your age you're "19 and jobless"
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Dynamicboss: 12:49pm On May 24, 2022
looks like the same OP (Gotti) yesterday that hide under another moniker to catch cruise again today.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:53pm On May 24, 2022
IamDora:

This jobless attention seeker again undecided
Dora.. grin
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by moneyissweet(m): 12:55pm On May 24, 2022
Stupid and selfish broke ass niggar.

chatinent:

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by GreenCovering: 12:56pm On May 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Oh!.
Internet & Nairaland!
You are 19 years, yet u hurl insults on your Fathers and same Uncles here cry cry cry cry cry
It's time to leave!
Please are there other enlightening fora with Age specific considerations one can suggest?
Something close to Nairaland, or even better!
I really Love Nairaland but if I can have something close to it or better, that'll be fine!

Deep!
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by tenpipsperday: 12:58pm On May 24, 2022
Nwaezehopr:
. The guy that sent the money even tried. Most of the parents will be giving birth without thinking how to train them. Don't be a liability to anyone

Guy forget that your grammer.
We are Africans but we tend to live a fake oyibo life

People use their personal money to bring development in their areas or you can tell me you have not benefitted from such? Oyibo don't do it'

There are people who have today but don't have tomorrow. I have seen a womn who had ten children and all of them are made and they tuen and help a man who has just two children to pay scool fees.

Tell me the people who were rich in your locality two decades ago are still the talk of the town today?

We create this mentality that your parents are responsible to tou and you are responsible to your parents only when we feel we are okay but if it were other way round we remember that man is my relation let me approach him for help.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by EzePaschal(m): 12:58pm On May 24, 2022
chatinent:

When i was your age, I thought uncles were wicked until I became a big uncle.

You will someday understand this trash you are vomiting here
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by christopheojo(m): 1:00pm On May 24, 2022
Skyview01:
My nephew sent me similar message and I blocked him. Your parents are responsible for you.
That's not fair bro! Your brother son is also your son, I can't imagine treating my nephew like that. Whenever I come visiting you will think that my nephew is my son....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.