Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless (92209 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: Is Marriage Becoming Less Fashionable? / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by nokspos: 2:47pm On May 24, 2022
Thanks for this education , i'll read it up , coz the thing tire me o. If they had told me this story i would have disbelieved it but , i personally know about it .

naijainstinct:
He's allowing that not cos of the distance but cos he's a Stag. He enjoys it. I'm sure he requests for details and pictures/videos after.

Coming home once a month is not enough reason to ask your wife to swing. Women generally are wired to abstain from sex for longer periods than men. It should be the wife asking him to do that but since it's the other way round, trust me, the man is getting some sexual gratification from it. Read up on cuckolding.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:47pm On May 24, 2022
zakkxx:
When I was in Bells university ota I realised married women cheat like men; they shamelessly date each other! Coming from the north is very rear! No be say e no de happen but e scarce! For Yoruba land u go see friends they sleep with each other wife on a low key! No be juju be that? Lord have mercy!!!
The thing common among women from the west(Yorubas) alot. Also common among Eastern women (ibowomen) but not as bad as it is with yorubas. I don't know much about the adulterous nature of women from my region(SS) because I left home since 13yrs now. But one of my married ex from my place has been begging me for sex. Flew to Lagos early this month for an assignment, and I deliberately refused to meet her knowing where it would lead to
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by nokspos: 2:48pm On May 24, 2022
funny enough they are married.
MyVILLAGEpeople:

They are in a open relationship. Very rubbish something
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by DonroxyII: 2:50pm On May 24, 2022
godliman:
Nobody seems to be asking why the marriage institution is collapsing. The reason is premarital sex and promiscuity before marriage. I never belief this evil is real until a young
married lady I tried to preach to, turned her tentacles on me and was determined to bring me into the pit with her even when she knew I was married. Thank God for his grace I escaped. When one indulges in sex before marriage, the tendency is to not be contented with your spouse or make comparison with other partners you have slept with and if any seem better than your spouse, you fantasize about them and when you run into them in unsafe places there will be trouble especially when the fear of God in you is below half tank. For many couples nowadays sex outside marriage is no big deal because of their past perversions.
The Problem is really Immaturities on Both Gender:

Many do not understand themselves and their Humanity talkless of understanding another person:

Another thing is Women are too many for men to choose from so immediately a woman/Wife is misbehaving propensity of jumping onto next fresh woman is very high so a Man doesn't need to stress himself to enjoy Womanhood so no need to attach values to Surplus Women: Supply outweighs Demand:

Also You bunch of Pastors are not helping Matters:

This Generations is not Spiritual Generations, You have to break it down to them Scientifically on Eye to Eye Manifestations of How God Works on Happy Marriage not just Preaching to someone who is even having doubt on the authenticity of the Bible/Qur'an you are carrying:

Konji is raging like Mad nowadays unlike before cheesy.... If You no run, She for rape you and clear Jesus away from your Blokos grin
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by DonroxyII: 2:52pm On May 24, 2022
ejieddy:
When you go into marriage by your standards and not by the standards of the God who made marriage, then it will be a problem for you and not worth it. But I believe God who said it is not good for a man to be alone and He made man a help suitable for that man. If your marriage is built on the foundation of God's word, it will be heaven. There will be challenges no doubt, but you will surely overcome.
kiss kiss kiss That's all it requires but Many do not understand what/who God is and How God works is the Problem:
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:
Based on what I saw last week, I concluded that marriage is over hyped. It does not worth the stress for men.

Men should just get baby Mamas. Get someone to impregnate so they can have their own kids.

Or do not legalize any relationship with a woman. You both can stay together but never legalize it.

It was found out that a school bus driver of a school opposite my house has been sleeping with 4 parents. These are married women who are in their husband houses.

He was exposed by his girlfriend who came to attack one parent with screaming match. She even exposed the woman that the pregnancy the woman is carrying belong to his boyfriend and not her husband.

The woman quickly drove away from that embarrassment. The lady revealed alot. She said they have been engaged for years but he refused to marry her. He will beat her up whenever he sees her with another guy.

She has warned him so many times against sleeping with parents of school where he collect salary. It will hurt his employer, he didn't listen.

I have been very weak since I heard the news. Marriage is wahala jare. I could not just get it out of my head. Although I have one oga who has slept with nearly all married women in my office. But this one is the height of it all.

A school bus driver and parents...chaii

Lol....instead of you thinking of other ways for men to compel women to be faithful you're thinking of spoiling it more....

So if we all have baby mamas and you here your baby mama abandon your child to go collect prick with a guy would you find it Happy..

Baby mama whatever you won to put it as far as she has your child you're entitled to her and the shame that comes to her comes to you...

Think
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by DonroxyII: 2:57pm On May 24, 2022
JovialJune:

Abeg leave me, una own don too much,

If men cheat, "we are polygamous in nature"
If women cheat "the marriage institution is dead, women are evil, women are this and that"

Oya now, since everyone want to be mad, let's all be mad together, two can play the game, we will damn the consequences.
grin I'm not asking you not to be Mad because I Love Female Specie so much I'm just trying to teach you the consequences of Many Gbola ransacking your internal organs:

Don't forget Your Sweetness is Inside your body while Men Own is Oustide grin ....

You can't allow many men to Destroy your internal Organs just because you want to be Mad as them:

You will cry ooo .... Some p.enis are like Mortal with raging testosterone to pin you down Ohhh Baby, You will cry ooo cheesy

I know you know so don't go Mad like Men: Nature gives them the body to be more Mad than You with little effect like STDs but You lol grin

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by asogo1: 2:58pm On May 24, 2022
[quote author=DonroxyII post=113129850]You spoke well but have you tried to Scientifically find out why most women are confused about what they really want in life ? ... You can't carry Much Neurons in your small head and not be confused due to so many competing issues on the same brain:

Everywoman wants a full package full fledged Man even if she is barren Trust God, Her reproductive Organs will Churned eggs and Babies except it's Pathological Issues:

1) You must be Mentally Balanced to help her navigate her Confusions as Her Paddy and she will become strong to help you navigate yours: Train her on one, she will train you on the next One and Next two once she likes You and interested in You

2)Financially stable to take care of the Bills as a Man

3)Handsome and Neat with Averagely Toned body
Thanks for commendation. Well said, all these are achievable with only a woman who can think beyond her nose, who understands that life is not all abt iPhone expensive wig and make up as a lady
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by zexy2030(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2022
greatnationmedi:
That is the reason why they called Marriage (First Institution) which is ordained by God, So, without God in that marriage, It cannot work for both parties. So, if you want to get married, let God choose for you, not for yourself.
Did u notice the blunder in that marriage and the lesson. There is alot in marriage. Those keeping theirs are not finding it easy as a man.

The lesson I learnt from the first wedding is rebuke your wife sharply whenever you find her doing nonsense. She will serve you nonsense and shits never should you agree. The day u start agreeing to what she brings, u will be getting ruined gradually.

Eve ate the fruit first God no talk.

Until she gave adam, adam didn't question her or scold her that what u r doing is wrong, separate from her. It's not easy actually but the best is rebuke and watch her diligently. But men don't like stress like Adam.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by JovialJune(f): 2:59pm On May 24, 2022
DonroxyII:
grin I'm not asking you not to be Mad because I Love Female Specie so much I'm just trying to teach you the consequences of Many Gbola ransacking your internal organs:

Don't forget Your Sweetness is Inside your body while Men Own is Oustide grin ....

You can't allow many men to Destroy your internal Organs just because you want to be Mad as them:

You will cry ooo .... Some p.enis are like Mortal with raging testosterone to pin you down Ohhh Baby, You will cry ooo cheesy

I know you know so don't go Mad like Men: Nature gives them the body to be more Mad than You with little effect like STDs but You lol grin

I don't want to laugh but you're actually funny cheesy

2 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by TruthinAction: 3:00pm On May 24, 2022
Most women are never satisfied with sex. They are always looking for who can do it better. Most men on the other hand get bored with just one woman. They are looking for new flesh to feel. The bottom line is there are early signs of those likely to cheat in marriage. We just often overlook it thinking he or she will change. A leopard does not change its colour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Kdon2: 3:03pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:
Based on what I saw last week, I concluded that marriage is over hyped. It does not worth the stress for men.

Men should just get baby Mamas. Get someone to impregnate so they can have their own kids.

Or do not legalize any relationship with a woman. You both can stay together but never legalize it.

It was found out that a school bus driver of a school opposite my house has been sleeping with 4 parents. These are married women who are in their husband houses.

He was exposed by his girlfriend who came to attack one parent with screaming match. She even exposed the woman that the pregnancy the woman is carrying belong to his boyfriend and not her husband.

The woman quickly drove away from that embarrassment. The lady revealed alot. She said they have been engaged for years but he refused to marry her. He will beat her up whenever he sees her with another guy.

She has warned him so many times against sleeping with parents of school where he collect salary. It will hurt his employer, he didn't listen.

I have been very weak since I heard the news. Marriage is wahala jare. I could not just get it out of my head. Although I have one oga who has slept with nearly all married women in my office. But this one is the height of it all.

I realized this quite late in my life. But I am grateful I found out eventually. Women are scum
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by DonroxyII: 3:04pm On May 24, 2022
Albertone:

On this forum,I noticed males are mostly the ones against marriage while females are mostly pro-marriage.
Could this be a point buttress that females benefit from marriage the most?
Of course Female Benefits from a secured Home than Street while Men Benefit the Rewards of Responsibleness and Responsible Home: Bingo:

You won't know until your blokos and money run out or you grow old and all your children hates you and left you alone to waste away: Peradventure you never catch diseases during your sexcapades:

That's when the crocodile tears begin !

Everyone Benefits from Secured Environments for the Street is Cruel whether Premarital/Extramarital comes with issues:

There are laws guiding Peaceful coexistence and Evolutions on Earth. Flouting the Laws as an element of Nature there are consequences at each stage of Biological developments except You Wriggle Your Way Out of the Punishments, You will carry it without knowing:
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Realguyman1(m): 3:05pm On May 24, 2022
Daughterboard:

There are no sweet and interesting marriage. It is just an illusion with deep and dark secret.
And how many marriages have you interviewed for you to conclude that it's just an illusion with deep and dark secret?
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by DonroxyII: 3:09pm On May 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

He who wants children but does not want other things that come with it should carry the babies himself naa!?
Good Judgements: Na person dem wan infect with dem demons dem dey find grin

Guys dey carry Belle nowadays na, Make him carry him own babies shuuuuuuu !
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:12pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

Only those who don't know the real value and purpose of marriage, shout that marriage is not worth it.It's carelessness that make people marry the wrong spouse.
If your parents were not married, you wouldn't be in existence or simply be a bastard child.
At times, I wonder how some "educated" people reason.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by DonroxyII: 3:12pm On May 24, 2022
JovialJune:

I don't want to laugh but you're actually funny cheesy
Funny but Educative now grin
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by tete7000(m): 3:17pm On May 24, 2022
KingsleyCEO:
Your position on marriage is wrong... Don't conclude based on the fact that you met people without sense.

There are sweet and interesting marriages out there, the reason you see all these failed marriages is because people don't look at special features and focus mostly on the irrelevant.

Because most of the marriages have faulty foundation to start with. They are built on lies and frivolities.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by uthlaw: 3:18pm On May 24, 2022
dalass:

And you just had to leave the culprit out of it undecided

Such men usually bus drivers have jazz they use on any woman they fancy.... I wonder what attraction a woman can feel for a common school bus driver

Wicked men everywhere you go like MTN, taking advantage of female folks while unthinking ones who are worse will still come out to bash them
sorry ooo!
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by uthlaw: 3:18pm On May 24, 2022
okoroemeka:
is it only women that takes the blame?what about the Playboy that is fvcking 4 women and his girlfriend at same time,only God knows how many extra nkechi,tope,Fatima and ngozi that will be on standby duty,so he will not be blamed?,we men are also part of the problem but before generalizing know that a cheating woman or man will always cheat whether married or not,there is a cheating Gene in those type of people,just try and avoid them when choosing a wife,that is why during the olden days discreet investigations are made about the bride's family before marriage,a cheating mother will definitely have a cheating daughter,many problems are hereditary like epilepsy, madness,blindness, albinism,excess love for dick,nagging,etc,you are warned.
okay boss
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by uthlaw: 3:19pm On May 24, 2022
akanbiaa:
Edit and correct your statement to "Some Females"
okay boss
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by nijanigga: 3:19pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

Societies have already redefined marriage ,so marriage as we knew it is becoming obsolete.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by uthlaw: 3:20pm On May 24, 2022
Parisian:
Men of all generations have been useless.
key can never be useless but called master,only padlock can be useless with different key inserted!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by uthlaw: 3:20pm On May 24, 2022
DonroxyII:
Imagine You Opened Your whole Mouth and Judged an entire Creation of Nature without you even having one single idea of how they are created nor what there stories are

Who told you you can't cheat your patner if you find Yourself in their shoe
everybody de cheat!
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by uthlaw: 3:21pm On May 24, 2022
LastProphet:

Men too, dont fool yourself
men cannot be depreciated!
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Albertone(m): 3:21pm On May 24, 2022
DonroxyII:
Of course Female Benefits from a secured Home than Street while Men Benefit the Rewards of Responsibleness and Responsible Home: Bingo:

You won't know until your blokos and money run out or you grow old and all your children hates you and left you alone to waste away: Peradventure you never catch diseases during your sexcapades:

That's when the crocodile tears begin !

Everyone Benefits from Secured Environments for the Street is Cruel whether Premarital/Extramarital comes with issues:

There are laws guiding Peaceful coexistence and Evolutions on Earth. Flouting the Laws as an element of Nature there are consequences at each stage of Biological developments except You Wriggle Your Way Out of the Punishments, You will carry it without knowing:

Why will your children hate you?Are you planning on neglecting them?
Whether you're married or not,if you do what will make your children hate you, they will.
And also, haven't you seen men who catch disease from their wives? Especially in this generation of prostitutes.

How do you expect to benefit from marriage when you got married to a covert prostitute?
Haven't you heard about women who bring bastard to their husband's home?

Smh
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Women can't be baby mamas. So wizkid, Davido and others baby mamas are what? Trees abi? Chioma is what? I guess she is a firewood. You Nigerian girls will be a baby mama to any man so long the money is there and of course, while rendering your over used pussy in exchange for that money
WizKid, Davido, 2Face n others made huge mistakes thatll hunt them one way or the other. They v managed to man up n be responsible for the upkeeps of their kid's out of wedlock. You this GoodHardDick with less than N50K in your account should be banned from having sex with woman. You should be rendered impotent for legalising babymamas.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by uthlaw: 3:22pm On May 24, 2022
CountLaka:
I need one cheap and worthless species from your family let crossbreed grin

I don't have female in my blood, take one of your sister!

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 24, 2022
oghenecares:

You took this too personal. The @OP , didn't insult you. Next time, let the brains do the work instead of emotion.
The op took it personal.
And you this oghenecares took it extra personal with me.
You are the one that should reason well before posting. All my posts are facts!
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by uthlaw: 3:23pm On May 24, 2022
IamGreen1:

Females of this generation are committing adultery with male of next generation cheesy. O ga, these women sef undecided
with 2k,u can Bleep there asshole!
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Flashhy001: 3:27pm On May 24, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
[left][/left]
I don show
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

Is marriage all about sex? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.