Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! (63187 Views)

Man Who Was Seen Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-wedding Photos / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Prophetmhd: 10:29pm On May 24, 2022
I can't help you
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by chatinent: 10:31pm On May 24, 2022
I dey baff, I come out catch you dey peep me. E go better make motor jam you thay day, comrade, because that day B will come before A.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:31pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
@op... Since you said you "can't live without it" I think the only remedy right now is that you need to be caught and embarrassed before you can stop this stupid attitude of yours.

Honestly, there's no advice right now that would make you change. You've been doing this nonsense for the past 6 years even while as a corper and yet you can't discipline yourself.

The only remedy right now is to get caught and disgraced. So that next time you want to peep, you would remember how you were disgraced.

Hope you're not serving in the north?? Because if you're caught, they will amputate your legs or hands if you try to peep their women while taking their bath.

Moderators should kindly take this post to crime section because there's nothing romantic about this post.

May God Help you

What are you doing in romantic section? I thought you were an SU.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by mamawa123: 10:31pm On May 24, 2022
You know what you are doing therefore you don’t have any problem
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Onyi4live(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm always peeping on my neigbhours/friends unclothedness when ever they are taking their bath.

It all started six years ago during my ND in school, & up till now, i'm still living with it.

During my ND, there is no famale tenant that i didn't see her unclothedness to more than a million time, even when i went back for my HND, i did thesame thing.

I'm currently serving right now, and i'm still doing thesame thing here. I peep on my neigbhous and fellow corps member here.

I've been doing this for six years, and i've never being caught. Sometimes i ask God; why was i not being caught all those times in school, why didn't GOD want me to get caught.

I've tried every possible means to stop it, but all failed, even when i don't want to do it, my spirit will keep pushing me & if i don't do it at that time, i won't rest.

It seems i can't live without it.

I know someday i will be caught and embarrassed and get my pictures uploaded online for this crime.

I'm afraid, i need help.
grin continue one day people fit peeping in public
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by ahaika23: 10:32pm On May 24, 2022
Zonefree:

grin cheesy

Are you indirectly saying God is aware and in support of your action cheesy

Guy you de ment!
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Hidentity(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
@op... Since you said you "can't live without it" I think the only remedy right now is that you need to be caught and embarrassed before you can stop this stupid attitude of yours.

Honestly, there's no advice right now that would make you change. You've been doing this nonsense for the past 6 years even while as a corper and yet you can't discipline yourself.

The only remedy right now is to get caught and disgraced. So that next time you want to peep, you would remember how you were disgraced.

Hope you're not serving in the north?? Because if you're caught, they will amputate your legs or hands if you try to peep their women while taking their bath.

Moderators should kindly take this post to crime section because there's nothing romantic about this post.

May God Help you

Your comment cracked me up. I have not laughed this much in a while.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Jennifer89(f): 10:32pm On May 24, 2022
One day monkey go go market e no go return. If you get caught just imagine the embarrassment you'll bring to yourself when they nap and post your pictures on the internet you will bring shame to yourself and your family.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by achillesfoot(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2022
Peeping Tom.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 24, 2022
I don't know if this is a form of sexual preference because I can't tell if you still enjoy sexual intercourse with women but I'm sure whatever it is requires a brain resetting and what better way to get that than being caught while peeping through the bathroom of an elderly woman by her soldier son who came visiting along with 5 of his colleagues in full kit? The six of them will put every of your disorganized sense organs in the right places. This is my prayers for you because you need it fast
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Mattwillz: 10:34pm On May 24, 2022
Radionigeria:
@op, i will not course nor insult you because people are doing worst than you..
the best way to stop this is to get caught. Just do it just to be caught, and i bet you will stop doing it from the moment you're caught. If you're not caught, there is no way you can stop it. So prepare yourself when you peep, just remain there until the person comes out just to get caught..
Look at dis one
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Jayjayjohnson(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2022
Kontiniu... Oniranu
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by chuk9: 10:36pm On May 24, 2022
Just report yourself to authorities. That will put an end to it.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 24, 2022
Lmao
See son of Eve o. You boys are nuts here.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Djpaparazy(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2022
*BREAKING: Chelsea takeover one step closer after Premier League approval*

Bid Accepted.. What Does this mean to Chelsea..

Find Out More .

����� http://www.thesportstori.com/2022/05/breaking-chelsea-takeover-one-step.html
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by tnerro1(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2022
When you start peeping at men, then know there is no hope for you
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by sisisioge: 10:39pm On May 24, 2022
You know the bank you chose as your moniker could sue you or even black list you from getting any form of employment with them, right? You dont post this your personal problem while bearing a notable brand name biko. Shoir!
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Beautygoddesss: 10:39pm On May 24, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
You see that thing wey happen to John Okafor for inside that mr ibu film, wey dem pour am water wey pant dey inside. Na wetin go happen to you be that..
kai that film funny die gringringrin
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by asto70: 10:39pm On May 24, 2022
ZenithBanking you need to see a psychiatrist ASAP. Your problem is a psychological problem.post=113133781:
I have a big probem.

I'm always peeping on my neigbhours/friends unclothedness when ever they are taking their bath.

It all started six years ago during my ND in school, & up till now, i'm still living with it.

During my ND, there is no famale tenant that i didn't see her unclothedness to more than a million time, even when i went back for my HND, i did thesame thing.

I'm currently serving right now, and i'm still doing thesame thing here. I peep on my neigbhous and fellow corps member here.

I've been doing this for six years, and i've never being caught. Sometimes i ask God; why was i not being caught all those times in school, why didn't GOD want me to get caught.

I've tried every possible means to stop it, but all failed, even when i don't want to do it, my spirit will keep pushing me & if i don't do it at that time, i won't rest.

I know someday i will be caught and embarrassed and get my pictures uploaded online for this crime.

I'm afraid, i need help.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Johnny147147: 10:41pm On May 24, 2022
buttlover:
Chai. So you have seen different Pubic regions and tits. Maybe your calling is to be a pórnstar.

Op must be a chronic masturbator
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by OnyeFely: 10:41pm On May 24, 2022
Mr Man, u don't need to be caught so u can change, all u need is to go for counseling, just seek help, and also seek God.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Titogbanski: 10:41pm On May 24, 2022
Go for deliverance service;
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by tessybrown(m): 10:42pm On May 24, 2022
HaychB:
Confess to your neighbors if you truly want to be clean
See yeye advice, clean or no clean abi na to reason the neighbor say em wan chop the Kpekus.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by olamilarks(m): 10:42pm On May 24, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.
used to do this on a dangerous level, my advice: go out mingle with people and get laid, you mind will drift from this peeping Tom business...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by anochuko01(m): 10:43pm On May 24, 2022
Ladymogana:
The fact that you've not been caught dosn't mean you won't get caught oneday. Imagine that feeling when an alarm is raised on your big head as a peeper, just pray nobody go catch you, if not na hell o.

Make una leave am... till he go spy on aboki wife
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by martinlooter(m): 10:43pm On May 24, 2022
Chai! This guy don go cast boys package. Now, all these girls go dey lock down bathroom doors and windows and the small small cracks for wall wey Vaseline crew take dey satisfy themselves. This casting no pay at all.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Wizmj4real(m): 10:43pm On May 24, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.

You need Christ in your life, He alone can deliver you from this moral decay .
Run to CHRIST JESUS For HE will not cast you away.
Believe in His blood for your soul cleansing
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Stephengee4all(m): 10:44pm On May 24, 2022
Na poverty de worry you, get money and move into a self-contained apartment. This poor man shit will stop
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 24, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.

VictorUSA:
This was the message I sent to my uncle who lives in America and he sent me just N30,000.

"Good morning uncle...I first of all appreciate your previous assistance.But I want to tell you that it's not enough.I'm 19 and jobless, but I really need money.I would appreciate anything that comes from you."

You guys creating imaginary stories are not serious cheesy Anyways, keep the forum entertained
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Pauldollars(m): 10:47pm On May 24, 2022

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by 4richminds(m): 10:47pm On May 24, 2022
Discipline yourself, determination you won't do that again, stop masturbation and get a girlfriend of your own.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 24, 2022
This is a crime to humanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? / Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] / Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.