Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! (63186 Views)

Man Who Was Seen Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-wedding Photos / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by mpire: 10:18pm On May 24, 2022
You don't really have to stop. Just keep at it and hopefully you'll be caught very soon and they'll throw a tyre on your neck and roast you. Just one question, do you prefer medium rare or well done? Stupid pervert.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by LollySeaSide: 10:18pm On May 24, 2022
igwegeorgiano:
Oga that is an irresponsible thing to do by s friend up adult like you. Besides there is a spirit of iberiberism in you and you need deliverance very urgently
I beg you to desist from insulting adults.
Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Henrycube(m): 10:18pm On May 24, 2022
Let me tell you the truth. There is a demonic spirit behind this. To be able to be free from such act you need to fast and pray or better still go for deliverance. May God Help you
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by BIDOO(m): 10:19pm On May 24, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm always peeping on my neigbhours/friends unclothedness when ever they are taking their bath.

It all started six years ago during my ND in school, & up till now, i'm still living with it.

During my ND, there is no famale tenant that i didn't see her unclothedness to more than a million time, even when i went back for my HND, i did thesame thing.

I'm currently serving right now, and i'm still doing thesame thing here. I peep on my neigbhous and fellow corps member here.

I've been doing this for six years, and i've never being caught. Sometimes i ask God; why was i not being caught all those times in school, why didn't GOD want me to get caught.

I've tried every possible means to stop it, but all failed, even when i don't want to do it, my spirit will keep pushing me & if i don't do it at that time, i won't rest.

It seems i can't live without it.

I know someday i will be caught and embarrassed and get my pictures uploaded online for this crime.

I'm afraid, i need help.
I can see beyond your present predicament! The first step to take is to get rid of that your insecurity (your penis size) that has long affected you psychologically!

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by leo2020: 10:19pm On May 24, 2022
You must be living in a poorly built face me and slap you house..
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 24, 2022
OP listen to me, the Bible says if your right eye offend you, pluck it out. It's better for you to be blind and enter the kingdom than Hell fire with your two kọrọ kọrọ eyes.

It may be tough but I believe you can do it. I Just pluck it out.and save your soul.
Remember, I the Vawlent take it by force.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Favmil101(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2022
Bad guy �
You dey peep ur follow man abi?
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by toujurs: 10:20pm On May 24, 2022
lagonovo:
Sick people full this place grin
As in ehn, alot of mad people on this forum, they are all introverts, bunch of wierdo's. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by GloriousGbola: 10:20pm On May 24, 2022
another story

where do you live that everyone is bathing outside or you can see into their bathrooms?
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Chinsbz: 10:20pm On May 24, 2022
Go and marry, get fine clean skin girl and settle down with.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by solonazzy: 10:21pm On May 24, 2022
You need to get real busy .....
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by tobezb2k(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2022
Henrycube:
Let me tell you the truth. There is a demonic spirit behind this. To be able to be free from such act you need to fast and pray or better still go for deliverance. May God Help you
The fastest way is the day he will be caught and gave the beating of his life. The spirit will voom.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Berankis: 10:23pm On May 24, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm always peeping on my neigbhours/friends unclothedness when ever they are taking their bath.

It all started six years ago during my ND in school, & up till now, i'm still living with it.

During my ND, there is no famale tenant that i didn't see her unclothedness to more than a million time, even when i went back for my HND, i did thesame thing.

I'm currently serving right now, and i'm still doing thesame thing here. I peep on my neigbhous and fellow corps member here.

I've been doing this for six years, and i've never being caught. Sometimes i ask God; why was i not being caught all those times in school, why didn't GOD want me to get caught.

I've tried every possible means to stop it, but all failed, even when i don't want to do it, my spirit will keep pushing me & if i don't do it at that time, i won't rest.

I know someday i will be caught and embarrassed and get my pictures uploaded online for this crime.

I'm afraid, i need help.
Don't worry you will outgrow it by the time you are done with service and life hits you hard with full force. You will think less of peeping and more about how you will survive or even to feed yourself.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Favmil101(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
what kind of useless question is this?? Abi are you also a pervert?
Dey dia now
The guy has first class in peeping
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by rippa(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.
Call a meeting in ur compound and confess to them. Tell dem
u want to stop it that dey should help u
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 24, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.
For your own good you better stop it , praying to get caught you might not be spared o, people are angry on daily basis don't let them unleash their anger on you.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by saintkel(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
@op... Since you said you "can't live without it" I think the only remedy right now is that you need to be caught and embarrassed before you can stop this stupid attitude of yours.

Honestly, there's no advice right now that would make you change. You've been doing this nonsense for the past 6 years even while as a corper and yet you can't discipline yourself.

The only remedy right now is to get caught and disgraced. So that next time you want to peep, you would remember how you were disgraced.

Hope you're not serving in the north?? Because if you're caught, they will amputate your legs or hands if you try to peep their women while taking their bath.

Moderators should kindly take this post to crime section because there's nothing romantic about this post.

May God Help you
the remedy here is simple..he should get married

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Birminghamvirgo(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2022
You are nothing but Viewer!
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Favmil101(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2022
Berankis:

Don't worry you will outgrow it by the time you are done with service and life hits you hard with full force. You will think less of peeping and more about how you will survive or even to feed yourself.
Exactly bro, his mind is not occupied
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by sekundosekundo: 10:25pm On May 24, 2022
Zonefree:

grin cheesy

Are you indirectly saying God is aware and in support of your action cheesy

You people won't kee me with laff grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by nebeolisa(m): 10:25pm On May 24, 2022
you need a girlfriend and also trey to have a quality time with her so often
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Emekus92(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.
Is it just females u peep or both?
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Zulu2022: 10:27pm On May 24, 2022
Ppl still peep ppl baffing in this era,tot it was only in movie that happens nd wen we kids
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by zekepio(m): 10:27pm On May 24, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.

You are poor and stup!d
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by JAMO4REAL1(m): 10:28pm On May 24, 2022
(no be juju be that) this case make me remember One of my friend then like this attitude, there is girls hotel in our area then the guy will jump fence go look them when my friend Married he changed
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Anetorfavour: 10:28pm On May 24, 2022
Zonefree:

grin cheesy

Are you indirectly saying God is aware and in support of your action cheesy

E dey do me to nack beta 2 by 2 plank for ds OP head!!
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Favmil101(m): 10:28pm On May 24, 2022
My man you might have seen different boobs sizes and private parts both hairy nd shaved grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Drefaithful(m): 10:28pm On May 24, 2022
That is the spirit of addiction, once you are addicted to a behaviour is very difficult to quit, it takes grace of God and extra self discipline to get rid of that behaviour.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by triplek2000: 10:29pm On May 24, 2022
don't worry once they catch you , you will stop . same thing once happen to me
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by ufuosman(m): 10:29pm On May 24, 2022
U need serious prayers grin
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Pauldollars(m): 10:29pm On May 24, 2022
calamus:
grin grin grin

I have never laughed so hard.
Not in mockery though, but at the OP's choice of words.

I empathize with you OP, but I want to give a few pointers.

First, getting caught won't solve your problem; and there's no guarantee that you will live to see another day if a mob descends on you.
Secondly, confessing to your neighbors will not ameliorate your situation in any way - you might confess to a lady who actually wants to bed you and she will ask you why you didn't ask if you were sex-starved. Long story short, your brain will take the outcome of this possibility as positive reinforcement, and that will take you back again to the first thing I said.

As a (perceived) solution, I want to tell you something that I know - no amount of advice (and even prayers) will change you, if you have not decided to change. You know it is wrong what you do, but each time you want to stop it, you think of the pleasure you derive from this act, and then you decide to put off that decision you have to make for another time.

So, my question is this, are you really ready to let go of all the pleasure you have gotten from this sordid act over the years, and the ones that the future promises?
Yet another question, 6 years of being a peeping Tom, has it added anything beneficial to your life?

He said he wants to stop, but your long Essay has not proffered a solution. You're still asking him whether he wants to stop.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by JAMO4REAL1(m): 10:29pm On May 24, 2022
zekepio:

You are poor and stup!d
why did you take it personal he don look ur Toto ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) / What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? / Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.