Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,189 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? (8026 Views)

Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 29, 2022
daughters of eve are only afraid of pregnancy .
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 29, 2022
ukaface:
"you have come to realise that women.....
Guy! You don f all the women to come to this general conclusion?
Anyways, guys too should also look out for themselves. Most that I know will prefer raw.
he said the truth i bleeped several daughters of eve they never ask for condom all they care about is money

3 Likes

Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by AmancalledGod: 10:52pm On May 29, 2022
eMoney50:
Indeed... wink

Gbam.! cool

those creatures don do my man something...i learnt from that experience, i knw fit loose guard again.
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by spencekat(m): 6:29am On May 30, 2022
ukaface:
"you have come to realise that women.....
Guy! You don f all the women to come to this general conclusion?
Anyways, guys too should also look out for themselves. Most that I know will prefer raw.
He is very correct!
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by Southernigbo: 12:50pm On May 30, 2022
Abba114:
They are human beings too, so why should they not be cautious of infections?
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by eMoney50(m): 5:57pm On May 30, 2022
As in..

Abba114:

.. like seriously? shocked
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by eMoney50(m): 5:59pm On May 30, 2022
AmancalledGod:
those creatures don do my man something...i learnt from that experience, i knw fit loose guard again.

grin grin grin
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 30, 2022
Southernigbo:
They are human beings too, so why should they not be cautious of infections?
daughters of eve are not normal human beings
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 30, 2022
eMoney50:
As in..

.. like seriously? shocked
just try them u will see
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by eMoney50(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2022
Abba114:
just try them u will see

No way.. grin

I am covered with the blood of my wife. cool

Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by Southernigbo: 9:00am On May 31, 2022
Abba114:
daughters of eve are not normal human beings
Well, it may well be that they have some local concoction prepared for them by some old women which they rely on to wash out all those common venereal diseases
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by Youngpo413: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Abba114:
Too bad...
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by Youngpo413: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
No inputs from those whôres....so it's true.
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by Uncle96(m): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Bluezy13:
A final year undergraduate of Guidance and Counseling in a prominent public University didn't even suggest using condom even when condom was glaringly available. Someone she met about a week. She literally appeared responsible.

Like...she was supposed to be guiding and counseling me and the society, you know... undecided
Well, maybe sex is not included in their entire curricular.

Unilorin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? / Funny Facts About Women (in Pictures) / My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.