Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,836 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? (8033 Views)

Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 26, 2022
Anti virus dey their pussy grin

5 Likes

Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by eMoney50(m): 9:27pm On May 26, 2022
Fairmedia:
Anti virus dey their pussy grin

grin grin
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by YangaBabe: 10:02pm On May 26, 2022
This question get as e be, but actually it has a lot of truth in it.

2 Likes

Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by chinnyonwu(m): 10:39pm On May 26, 2022
This has bothered me for a while too..
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by ukaface(f): 11:32pm On May 26, 2022
achimendy:
There's something I've been noticing for a very long time, and it's seriously disturbing me.

I have come to realise that women hardly ask for condom during intercourse, neither do they even have any to protect themselves. For me condom is the number one thing that comes to mind whenever Sex is about to happen, but this girls dont care o, they just pull their pant and be waiting for action.

Now my question is, is it that they are not concerned about their health/STDs or they just care more about the pleasure?
"you have come to realise that women.....
Guy! You don f all the women to come to this general conclusion?
Anyways, guys too should also look out for themselves. Most that I know will prefer raw.
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by Wizywiz(m): 11:44pm On May 26, 2022
Guys abeg make una dey use protection ooooo...most ladies na STD factory....better still ABSTINENCE is the best......Sex no be food abeg make we they use our head
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by VenumX: 11:50pm On May 26, 2022
achimendy:
There's something I've been noticing for a very long time, and it's seriously disturbing me.

I have come to realise that women hardly ask for condom during intercourse, neither do they even have any to protect themselves. For me condom is the number one thing that comes to mind whenever Sex is about to happen, but this girls dont care o, they just pull their pant and be waiting for action.

Now my question is, is it that they are not concerned about their health/STDs or they just care more about the pleasure?

How many females have you slept with to come up with this?

Does it mean you don't use protection? How different are you from them?

Like minds will always attract. Praise be...for God cannot be mocked.
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by KingDash: 12:01am On May 27, 2022
Can’t care when dey are already dead fam
achimendy:

1 Like

Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by achimendy(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2022
frozen70:

Men gets easily infected and it manifest within few days

While women hardly know that they are infected

So they believe that protection is more important for men and when men protect themselves then she is protected

It's easier to get men condoms than women

For a woman to be going about with condom in her bag a man will see her as a slot

When you see woman requesting a condom from a guy she is really avoiding pregnancy

You're right to some extent though, but saying women hardly know they are infected, for me that's carelessness on their part.
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by achimendy(m): 11:54am On May 27, 2022
ukaface:
"you have come to realise that women.....
Guy! You don f all the women to come to this general conclusion?
Anyways, guys too should also look out for themselves. Most that I know will prefer raw.

Just talking from the girls I've met (experience) .

1 Like

Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by frozen70(f): 11:57am On May 27, 2022
achimendy:

You're right to some extent though, but saying women hardly know they are infected, for me that's carelessness on their part.

It's not really carelessness but their sexual organ is internal, not like men that their own is external

By the time the infection is busy causing harm , only the man's dick will feel it first before she gets to know

At times they do get discharged but because lots liquids comes out she may not know until it has a foul odour

Women also have a bacteria that kills diseases that gets in there

Though they get to know they are infected at times when a man notices any discharge

3 Likes

Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by achimendy(m): 12:02pm On May 27, 2022
VenumX:

Am talking from experience.

And mind you I don't sex without protection.
I had issue with a girl one time when she insist on raw sex, but I refused and we call it a day.

My health is important.

3 Likes

Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by achimendy(m): 12:06pm On May 27, 2022
frozen70:

It's not really carelessness but their sexual organ is internal, not like men that their own is external

By the time the infection is busy causing harm , only the man's dick will feel it first before she gets to know

At times they do get discharged but because lots liquids comes out she may not know until it has a foul odour

Women also have a bacteria that kills diseases that gets in there

Though they get to know they are infected at times when a man notices any discharge

You're right on this one.

1 Like

Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by frozen70(f): 12:18pm On May 27, 2022
achimendy:

You're right on this one.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by eMoney50(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2022
achimendy:

Am talking from experience.

And mind you I don't sex without protection.
I had issue with a girl one time when she insist on raw sex, but I refused and we call it a day.

My health is important.

The best is abstainance. You will never have doubts when doing it with your life partner. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by Southernigbo: 11:03am On May 29, 2022
Na only hausa girls de care about CD, most other tribes do things without cds. However it's far better for ppl 2 abstain from fornication

1 Like

Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by achimendy(m): 12:32pm On May 29, 2022
eMoney50:

The best is abstainance. You will never have doubts when doing it with your life partner. sad

Yeah, you're right.
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by Brian47(m): 12:38pm On May 29, 2022
Bahamas95:
That's true, if you don't suggest it they are ready to go raw......Outa 10girls only 1 would tell you to use condom. After the first round she would tell you to take it off because it's giving her hot sensation.

I brought one home sometime ago and took out a condom. She was looking at it as if she hasn't seen it before.....She asked if I wanna use it and I said yes, her countenance changed. The next question she asked was "So you think I have an infection"? I wonder how many guys she has asked that question. Only God will save us from these girls.

Tell her next time "What if I have an infection, you want me to give it to you"
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by pachigo001(m): 12:50pm On May 29, 2022
VenumX:

is true most girls I have slept with don't care if you use condom

1 Like

Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by SeaTrade(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2022
frozen70:

Men gets easily infected and it manifest within few days

While women hardly know that they are infected

So they believe that protection is more important for men and when men protect themselves then she is protected

It's easier to get men condoms than women

For a woman to be going about with condom in her bag a man will see her as a slot

When you see woman requesting a condom from a guy she is really avoiding pregnancy
Anybody can get HIV easily and will manifest almost same time for both sexes,STDs isn't limited to gonorrhoea madam,enlighten yourself and folks close to you.
Cheers.
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by eMoney50(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2022
SeaTrade:
Anybody can get HIV easily and will manifest almost same time for both sexes,STDs isn't limited to gonorrhoea madam,enlighten yourself and folks close to you.
Cheers.

True word ..
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by Bahamas95(m): 4:40pm On May 29, 2022
Brian47:

Tell her next time "What if I have an infection, you want me to give it to you"
I have asked them that question several times.

These girls are terrible, nothing will ever make me sleep with them without condom......If they like let them preach from now till tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by YoungLionken(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2022
*A good number of them hate using it, they prefer raw..

*When she trust you enough..

*When she's a nymphomaniac..

*When she wants to have your baby..

*When she's aware of her infection and vow to revenge..

Only prostitutes are afraid and hence, the incessant demand for condoms before sex...

2 Likes

Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by Wilson500: 6:52pm On May 29, 2022
All those people saying practice abstinence, we no dey secondary school
All those people saying flee fornication, we no dey church
We Nigerians should learn to stop this hypocrisy we practice, its really annoying
Everybody here is an adult to know right from wrong
Parents and our schools refuse to teach children sex education which entails practicing safe sex because they think its morally wrong and a sin but the western world does this which is why they have lower rate of STIs and unwanted pregnancy compared to us.
If you like preach from now till Jesus come, people way wan knack go till knack like tomorrow no dey.
So why not educate and encourage them to practice safe sex to curtail the high incidence of STIs and unwanted pregnancy in our society cool

4 Likes

Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by frozen70(f): 6:53pm On May 29, 2022
SeaTrade:
Cheers.

You are a man and you don't understand woman anatomy

Go and search more about man and woman anatomy

Then find out why men who get infected gets manifested within three days and the woman is not even aware she is infected
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by AmancalledGod: 7:11pm On May 29, 2022
Fxck raw to those genders at your own peril
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by eMoney50(m): 7:31pm On May 29, 2022
Indeed... wink
AmancalledGod:
Fxck raw to those genders at your own peril

Gbam.! cool
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by Ifakiland(m): 7:51pm On May 29, 2022
achimendy:

That's because they are mostly the carriers of infections....that's why I pity guys that pay for hook up....and even lick their pussssy

2 Likes

Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by SeaTrade(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2022
frozen70:

You are a man and you don't understand woman anatomy

Go and search more about man and woman anatomy

Then find out why men who get infected gets manifested within three days and the woman is not even aware she is infected
Not with HIV ma'am,
If you like be transgender,it'll still manifest in the usual three weeks of infection for both sexes.
Please read on it more to get enlightened so you don't argue blindly.
Regards.
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by frozen70(f): 8:35pm On May 29, 2022
SeaTrade:
Not with HIV ma'am,
If you like be transgender,it'll still manifest in the usual three weeks of infection for both sexes.
Regards.

There have been sexual infection before the coming of HIV

My point wasn't about HIV and the topic of the Op wasn't specifically about HIV

I am talking about common infection like syphilis and co
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by frozen70(f): 8:36pm On May 29, 2022
SeaTrade:
Not with HIV ma'am,
Regards.

I wasn't arguing blindly, you came into my mention blindly and brought about HIV which was not mentioned by the initial post
Re: Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? by achimendy(m): 10:38pm On May 29, 2022
Ifakiland:

That's because they are mostly the carriers of infections....that's why I pity guys that pay for hook up....and even lick their pussssy

Gaskia them dey try o. I no fit do am at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Talk With MizMyColi / How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? / Leaked!! CCTV Reveals What 2 Choir Members Were Spotted Doing In Their Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.