Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,779 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying (49446 Views)

My Babe Has Dumped Me / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Wizmj4real(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:

What do you know about a guy being perfect??
He was perfect n yet he still dumb you for another lady, don't give all your heart to a Nigerian guy, don't suffer or struggle with him, they are not worth the sacrifice my dear, they are all Useless

And you can't do without a Nigerian guy PENIS
Even when he wants to remove it from your vagina you will be saying LEAVE IT INSIDE.

This your self delusion and hypocrisy is why you can't keep a DICK talk more of a relationship.

U wen love PENIS pass your life
Comot jor
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by HRMK: 10:43am On May 28, 2022
IF UR READY TO SAY THE TRUTH,THE MAIN REASON WHY ITS SO PAINFUL IS BCS YOU AV BN SLEEPING WITH HIM!U EVEN RISKED UR LIFE WITH TWO ABORTIONS!ESSENSE OF ANY RLTNSHP IS MARRIAGE!U GET INTO IT WHEN READY TO GET MARRIED!ITS NOT A TRIAL BY ERROR THING!AND U DONT GET INVOLVED IN SEX IN A RLTNSHP!U CAN NOW LEAK UR WOUNDS AND MOVE ON WITH UR LIFE!GOODLUCK!!

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Wizmj4real(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Ihate reading things like this
Very annoying
What y'all seeing in this gender undecided
Falling inlove with cursed beings try
This gender can only bring pains

See this one that can't survive a moment without PENIS inside her VAGINA.

It's because of your uncultured character that you cannot keep Dick talk more of relationship.

You wen love DICK more than your life.

I won't be surprised if you typed those shit while sitting on top a PENIS

SWEAR SAY U NO Bleep SINCE 24HOURS AGO
shey u see yourself na
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by fman(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2022
so sorry dear. But you have to move. dust yourself up. Better days ahead. just believe.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Blacksavage: 11:06am On May 28, 2022

I feel your pain and the right to do is to move on with your life,I had same experience with girl I love so much.everything na movement
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by ddim22: 11:12am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:
I never knew this is what heart break feels like, I'm shattered and broken.

I started dating him from 100 level till we graduated, it's been five years now. We suffered and passed through a lot together, I made a lot of sacrifices for him and even had two painful abortions for him.

But he always complained that I got fat and he liked slim girls, he broke up with me in the most excruciating manner. I noticed changes a few months back but he kept lying to me not knowing he was seeing another girl.

The girl chatted me up few days back to know her stand and I told her everything, he even posted pictures he had with the girl, this is someone that hates pictures and hardly takes one with me regardless of how much I beg. He doesn't even post his own pictures but he's already posting the girls pictures.

The girl is his spec and more attractive than me... I'm just ashamed of myself. The girl decided to stick with him even after everything I told her so she could leave him including the abortion part.

I've wished him well but I'm in serious pain, I've been crying for days now and unable to eat. I gave him everything, he was my first ever guy. I wish he could come back, I'm ready to forgive him.

How can move on from this heart break, it's killing me slowly.
This heartbreak will surely "kill you"but you will "resurrect" as a new and different being,stronger and less loving. It's not possible for you to remain the same.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by nakotee: 11:27am On May 28, 2022
sorry be strong i wish you peace and strength

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by ucheanderson24(m): 11:39am On May 28, 2022
snookcg:

Abortion no be disease but aborting with your proposed future partner might means no future between una sha no doubt.
I know it is not a disease but in some aggrandized countries,u fit go jail and couple with the fact that it is a sin before God
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Ayo2323: 11:44am On May 28, 2022
Move on babe❤️�who knows tomorrow#just make yourself more attractive and burn some fats I’m sure it will be ok ✅ soon
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by apple30(f): 11:52am On May 28, 2022
Mmn it’s actually painful tho ..but in this life try n put ur self first b4 anything and expect anything from anyone ..move on I knw it’s gonna be hard but try ..every body has its own karma coming ..n dat lady it’s his own karma..very soon he will come n complain to us in Nairaland abt a cheating or selfish wife..such it’s life ..Nobody can eat his/her cake n have it..
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by LedRock: 12:11pm On May 28, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

You lack social decorum! You look thoroughly before saying things to someone hurting.
Ok what else, Mr. Yusuf? undecided
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by hakym619(m): 12:17pm On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:
You r crying over a broke Nigeria guy who is not worth your tears, next time go for Money not Love

Been a loooooong time onyi , I hope all is well ? cheesy
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by BoboNogoDie: 12:21pm On May 28, 2022
KrystalKitty:

Wére, mad person, did she tell you she slept with others? Must you group every girl into the category of girls you've been with?
Shut up!
You're mostly all the same.
Let's judge that fact on your current BODYCOUNT undecided
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by DrDunamis(m): 12:37pm On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:
I never knew this is what heart break feels like, I'm shattered and broken.

I started dating him from 100 level till we graduated, it's been five years now. We suffered and passed through a lot together, I made a lot of sacrifices for him and even had two painful abortions for him.

But he always complained that I got fat and he liked slim girls, he broke up with me in the most excruciating manner. I noticed changes a few months back but he kept lying to me not knowing he was seeing another girl.

The girl chatted me up few days back to know her stand and I told her everything, he even posted pictures he had with the girl, this is someone that hates pictures and hardly takes one with me regardless of how much I beg. He doesn't even post his own pictures but he's already posting the girls pictures.

The girl is his spec and more attractive than me... I'm just ashamed of myself. The girl decided to stick with him even after everything I told her so she could leave him including the abortion part.

I've wished him well but I'm in serious pain, I've been crying for days now and unable to eat. I gave him everything, he was my first ever guy. I wish he could come back, I'm ready to forgive him.

How can move on from this heart break, it's killing me slowly.

Sorry about this hurtful and spiteful emotional ordeal you've found yourself in, but you asked HOW so here is how.
The did has already been done and you're here now, note that the place you're desirous of being I.e him coming back and you forgiving him is a worse place than you already are.
Get up
Dust yourself
Clean yourself up
Go out for a nice meal and drink or just for some ice cream in a fancy place not thinking about him or the ended relationship. He was never given the responsibility of being your joy or making you happy. That's a person responsibility you must take. Forgive him and let it all go. No ill will nor prayers against him, allow God to deal with him.
Finally...
Work on yourself on your mind especially, if you don't like you no one will my dear. If you don't like your size you can work on it with determination and will you can do it.
After all real African men like their women thick and curvy on an average.
Above all have fellowship with God
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Tylerboy15011(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2022
Take heart ❤️, better days are ahead
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobleman80: 12:52pm On May 28, 2022
Person dig your gutter for complete five years you are here crying heart break. Why are girls too greedy? Allow the young man to help and girl dig her own gutter
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobleman80: 12:52pm On May 28, 2022
Person dig your gutter for complete five years you are here crying heart break. Why are girls too greedy? Allow the young man to help another girl dig her own gutter
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:00pm On May 28, 2022
2 ABORTION WHERE SOME DEY LOOK FOR JUST A CHILD,BOTH OF YOU ARE TERRIBLE EVIL. undecided
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by dochenaj: 1:11pm On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

He was perfect till we graduated, money was not the bane of the relationship because we were both students most time we knew so we were both broke.
There is always a 1% chance of a guy you did abortion for marrying you, even if he was the one that pushed you to do it. So money didn't break your relationship, his perception of your morals did.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by georgeakins: 1:14pm On May 28, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Hmmm, all diz Fictional heartbreaks tales.
Or We are now having Female Simps too

Anyway, there's no way one can confirm her story. But what happened to her is a common occurrence on campuses in Nigeria.

I know a guy who dumped a girl during NYSC after one painful abortion. They met at their POP
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Davesaves(m): 1:19pm On May 28, 2022
Must u tell the whole world that you are a lesbian? nawa o
Candidlady:
Ihate reading things like this
Very annoying
What y'all seeing in this gender undecided
Falling inlove with cursed beings try
This gender can only bring pains
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by MrCuteking(m): 1:21pm On May 28, 2022
wait till we hear the guy's side of the story.

And some of you girls that will use snapchat to deceive online guys in going into relationship with you before you both meet.
Even with your good heart, the relationship is dead on arrival. Just wait for your pending break up as well.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by kenny160: 1:35pm On May 28, 2022
Babes I read your post here and it led me to read your past post about the man in question. I wish I know you personally I would have advised you teytey to leave such a man. You really made mistake because from your past writeup the man is a devil's den for you and the red flags are there for you to see but you just ignore them and try to settle with sufferness. The guy is a lazy man and a kind of person that have big hope but not trying to know how his dream will come to life. And is a sugar-coated mouthed person. Think well and move on with your life and one more thing no one is hugly and no one is beautiful if anybody tells you that you are hugly just know that the person doesn't love you but if you are seeing yourself as been hugly, I don't know what to say about that then but just know that you cant know your value only those who love you will know. Give another man a chance and delete everything about the man from your head and phone, you will see that you will soon forget him.

I will not mind to know you and talking to you personally, you can send DM if you don't mind.

Stay cool
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Jonathan2Edirin(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2022
Only u hold the key to ur happiness and freedom, it's painful dear, but it's part of life, if there is no pain how will u see the gain, so work on urself in any area u think u can, be focus on things that will distract thought of him from u, try heal and be open up still for love, block him in any way possible to regain urself, see it as a bad investment, u can go to the gym to trim up, focus on ur future and goals remember u have family, people that still believe and love u....
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Sunywa(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:

He was perfect n yet he still dumb you for another lady, don't give all your heart to a Nigerian guy, don't suffer or struggle with him, they are not worth the sacrifice my dear, they are all Useless

IF all Men are Useless like you say, THEN your Father, Brothers, all Male Relatives are USELESS. ELSE, you're a smelly pussy asshole for referring to Men as Useless.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Orestino(m): 1:54pm On May 28, 2022
E don cast

Last last, na everybody go chop breakfast

What you need is Igbo and shayo

After that, find a 9 incher to stretch the walls of your p*ssy for you grin
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by MrBroke(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2022
Love does not exist in the way you guys c it , ona no dey hear word. Love grin

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Danisaint112(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:

Sad to know your Dad, brothers and male relatives including elders are useless
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Fantazy(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:

Same applies to Nigerian ladies also.
Everybody is a bunch of shit in their own ways!
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Braga90(m): 2:44pm On May 28, 2022
Serenitys:

I read your post, I feel very sorry for you that i cried..
I had similar experience but i am a guy..
Loyalty is the hardest thing to find on earth..
To me it's worth more than love..
Can i contact you?
Comrade, you fast ooo! Continue. LoL.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Braga90(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Perhaps u were really fat. Men don't do fat when they have options.

Same way you didn't listen when they told you about fornication and abortion for someone who's not your husband. When last did girls ever listened.

Guys, you see why we tell you: MARRY VIRGINS AND VIRGINS ONLY. THEY DON'T FORGET THEIR FIRST. And they also wish he comes back.

Nah, you'll soon be back on the streets where you belong. Or u can start talking to sensible men in your family, perhaps u might be fixed.

You're not the only one, neither the first. Your family failed you, you also failed yourself. I just pity the loser that will marry u in the end.

Assuming the story is NOT fake.

You're cruel! Geez!
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Braga90(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
I also dislike fat girls. I like my girls thim slick, God know I can devorce a wife for getting fat in my house before or after child birth. Pls just keep the thim slick figure for me, I go be your man forever, take heart but pls burn off unnecessary fat, and keep the vagina tight stop sharing it any how. Fat or chubby girls easily release juice which doesn't smell nice at all sorry sist, move on
Motherfvcker!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake / When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.