Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying (48765 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Miracle2020: 6:49am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

He was perfect till we graduated, money was not the bane of the relationship because we were both students most time we knew so we were both broke.
the blood of those children will hunt you to your grave.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 6:50am On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:

What do you know about a guy being perfect??
He was perfect n yet he still dumb you for another lady, don't give all your heart to a Nigerian guy, don't suffer or struggle with him, they are not worth the sacrifice my dear, they are all Useless
Easy. Not all men. I'm sure about this, not all men.
But there are women gifted in finding the perfect men.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Miracle2020: 6:52am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:
I never knew this is what heart break feels like, I'm shattered and broken.

I started dating him from 100 level till we graduated, it's been five years now. We suffered and passed through a lot together, I made a lot of sacrifices for him and even had two painful abortions for him.

But he always complained that I got fat and he liked slim girls, he broke up with me in the most excruciating manner. I noticed changes a few months back but he kept lying to me not knowing he was seeing another girl.

The girl chatted me up few days back to know her stand and I told her everything, he even posted pictures he had with the girl, this is someone that hates pictures and hardly takes one with me regardless of how much I beg. He doesn't even post his own pictures but he's already posting the girls pictures.

The girl is his spec and more attractive than me... I'm just ashamed of myself. The girl decided to stick with him even after everything I told her so she could leave him including the abortion part.

I've wished him well but I'm in serious pain, I've been crying for days now and unable to eat. I gave him everything, he was my first ever guy. I wish he could come back, I'm ready to forgive him.

How can move on from this heart break, it's killing me slowly.
you are crying because of heart break, just imagine how God feel when you are killing those innocent children.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by ikevictor: 6:55am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

I started dating him from 100 level till we graduated, it's been five years now. We suffered and passed through a lot together, I made a lot of sacrifices for him and even had two painful abortions for him.

But he always complained that I got fat and he liked slim girls, he broke up with me in the most excruciating manner. I noticed changes a few months back but he kept lying to me not knowing he was seeing another girl.

The girl chatted me up few days back to know her stand and I told her everything, he even posted pictures he had with the girl, this is someone that hates pictures and hardly takes one with me regardless of how much I beg. He doesn't even post his own pictures but he's already posting the girls pictures.

The girl is his spec and more attractive than me... I'm just ashamed of myself. The girl decided to stick with him even after everything I told her so she could leave him including the abortion part.

I've wished him well but I'm in serious pain, I've been crying for days now and unable to eat. I gave him everything, he was my first ever guy. I wish he could come back, I'm ready to forgive him.

Darling, reading your story is a very painful way to start the morning for me.

But being brutally honest with you. If you can work and focus hard on your studies, pray to God and focus on your dreams....By next 5 years, if dem dash you that boy plus 2million naira as jara, you no go take am.

Even if youre still with him, you will realize in the future that he is a total failure and it might be too late to pull back then.

Why i am double sure he is a failed state anyway is that i cannot think of a man who would abort babies in that manner and still walk of like hes in a museum. He is mean, and unsafe for your future.

You dont need a boyfriend to be happy. Focus on your spiritual life and see how you can clean up from the past, especially the abortions. And MOVE FORWARD!

Cry if it makes you feel better, but take the hard truth! Youve been down with a LOSER!

Bye!

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by ikevictor: 6:57am On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:
You r crying over a broke Nigeria guy who is not worth your tears, next time go for Money not Love

Adviser!!
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Acidosis(m): 7:06am On May 28, 2022
Two painful abortion? You should be more concerned about your fertility though.

Besides, I don't quite get the purpose of dating a student and the need to cry when such relationships break. What do you really want? It takes an average of 8-12 years post-graduation for a guy to settle down in Nigeria.

Do you want to keep dating him 10 years after your studies?

Your relationship was meant to break at some point. You're just sad because he did the breaking and he did that in the most irresponsible way. I understand your pain but there are more important issues to give your attention to. Go fix an appointment with a medic or lab scientist and get yourself checked.

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 7:08am On May 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Ok!
I was just wondering why a man who decided to leave a woman should be punished.
Punished for what exactly?
They both fell in Love...
She wasn't coerced nor raped.
They had a mutual relationship, but along the line things went haywire.
I have seen Ladies leave men too and men are adviced to handle such manly!
In Fact, most times MEN chastise their fellow men who would want to go after such Ladies.

You know I admire u a lot grin grin grin, so, I was shocked when I realised you could put up dat!
Life's all about Ups & Down! Not always rosy!
She should move on. She may have dodged something too.
Thanks for your admiration.
I don't like cheating, jilting, taking advantage of etc. It's true that breakup can occur from either male or female. But in this story. If what the woman said is true, ojoro don happen. I hate ojoro.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Florasilver: 7:10am On May 28, 2022
Give your life to Jesus Christ. That's the beginning of your healing actually.

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Olam09(m): 7:13am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

Take heart dear, my girlfriend hurt me of recent too. In my intuitive i think she's seeing another guy now. Last two weeks i received an anonymous call the idiot used a private number and he claimed my girlfriend of 3yrs saying i should leave his girlfriend oo. The thing broke my heart and our relationship hit the rock. Now I've been trying to make things right with her, she keep insisting that she didn't know the guy and she would never cheat on me. Now my girlfriend don't give me more attention like before and it's breaking me.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Josipov: 7:17am On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Ihate reading things like this
Very annoying
What y'all seeing in this gender undecided
Falling inlove with cursed beings try
This gender can only bring pains
Lolz
You'll find love someday... And you will regret uttering such statement about men... You'll wish you can undo them all... But it'll be too late... Nevertheless, you'll be happy with that Prince charming
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by zumbigbo(m): 7:22am On May 28, 2022
[quote author=Onyi22 post=113225352]
He was perfect n yet he still dumb you for another lady, don't give all your heart to a Nigerian guy, don't suffer or struggle with him, they are not worth the sacrifice my dear, they are all Useless [/quot

This mentality is why I advise all Naija men to travel out and engage with different ways of life ��
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Josipov: 7:23am On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:

He was perfect n yet he still dumb you for another lady, don't give all your heart to a Nigerian guy, don't suffer or struggle with him, they are not worth the sacrifice my dear, they are all Useless

I won't be surprised that outside of nairaland you have a boyfriend/fiance that you Adore alot... But only for you to come to this faceless forum and be claiming that all of us are "useless".
You know, most times you ladies can pretend to hate something wink
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 7:24am On May 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Thanks for your admiration.
I don't like cheating, jilting, taking advantage of etc. It's true that breakup can occur from either male or female. But in this story. If what the woman said is true, ojoro don happen. I hate ojoro.
The Babe should move on!
The Funny Truth is, the man may come back.
... and that will be left 4her to decide too.
Like I said marriages break up, not to talk of Boyfriend & Girlfriend matter!

Meanwhile, I have got Gifts 4u...
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 7:28am On May 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Meanwhile, I have got Gifts 4u...
Say God!
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Aliii(m): 7:29am On May 28, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Aren't you broke?!
na trenches babe NDi 2k

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 7:31am On May 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
Say God!
Yeahh! That's if you care!
U know I am one of your secret admirers!
U deserve something elegant & captivating!
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by UncleKoboko: 7:33am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

You deserve to be DUMPED LIKE THE SH!T THAT YHU ARE. Since it wasn't him alone you slept with all through period both of you were together.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by zionmade(m): 7:37am On May 28, 2022
lasisi69:
what is your worth , Mr. Worther ?? undecided
Am not talking to kids like you. Run along now
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by harmony75: 7:38am On May 28, 2022
So sorry girl yeah cry � because it's painful and heartbreaking � after that dust yourself start again laugh because next time he sees you he's not going to recognize you because God's changing your story from shame to fame be positive girl and pray for mercy of God ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 7:38am On May 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Yeahh! That's if you care!
U know I am one of your secret admirers!
U deserve something elegant & captivating!
Be straightforward. I m all hears.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by maasoap(m): 7:46am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

He was perfect till we graduated, money was not the bane of the relationship because we were both students most time we knew so we were both broke.

Onyi22:
You r crying over a broke Nigeria guy who is not worth your tears, next time go for Money not Love
Onyi22:

You are a toxic person, don't infect her with your messed up life.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by xperiencelove(m): 7:50am On May 28, 2022
Lady, you have to let him go by all means. The man that will value you is on his way to you. He will regret his actions especially with the pregnancy involved. I know the new broke girl with him is there because of his useless 40k he now earns in a month. I know he will try to come back to you when you would have moved on and had another man's shoulder to lean on. This time, you MUST not pick his call not to talk of listening to him because he will still break your heart again and this time, you might contemplate suicide.
Gracelander:

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by maasoap(m): 7:51am On May 28, 2022
Olam09:

Take heart dear, my girlfriend hurt me of recent too. In my intuitive i think she's seeing another guy now. Last two weeks i received an anonymous call the idiot used a private number and he claimed my girlfriend of 3yrs saying i should leave his girlfriend oo. The thing broke my heart and our relationship hit the rock. Now I've been trying to make things right with her, she keep insisting that she didn't know the guy and she would never cheat on me. Now my girlfriend don't give me more attention like before and it's breaking me.

Cut her loose before she does the same thing to you. It will be better for you that way
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by lasisi69(f): 7:53am On May 28, 2022
zionmade:

Am not talking to kids like you. Run along now
Old man, what is your value ?.. undecided

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 8:01am On May 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
Be straightforward. I m all hears.
I got these for you!
Just hope u will like these products!

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 8:01am On May 28, 2022
Monogamy is overated don't waste your life on one partner.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Oyiboman69: 8:03am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

How fat are you now?. You said dat was his reasons
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Munzy14(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

Sorry dear...Relationship palaver.

The worst relationship you can be in, is one where you are managing the person or you are being managed..With time it will explode.

The best relationship is one where each party will always thank God for having themselves..Thank God for the day their paths crossed.

Study the two parameters and let it guide you in choosing the next partner...

Breakup is meant to keep you focused...Work on yourself...Repackage yourself, secure the bags...The man for you will come...He won't take time self..Only if you can pick up and move fast.

You are lucky the guy didn't marry you while living in pretence, then go outside to bleep the said babe..He was honest to you...And the truth is, he isn't yours no mata what you guys did..

Cleanse your self and pray for your own man..

Become an asset, na focused men go rush you.

On moving on, delete everything you have, know and Imagined about him...Block and erase him on all your social media handles..

Move without stopping...
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by KrystalKitty: 8:06am On May 28, 2022
Miracle2020:
The blood of those children will never allow you to see peace. I pray that you will continue having heart break, nobody will ever marry you. May God never allow you to test the sweetness of marriage and may you never be pregnant again.

She should have had the kids so you can call her a single mom. Or she got pregnant alone, the man is not at fault. Thunder fire you, may it not ever be well with you as well. Reasoning like a child. If she had those children and they are living in poverty you will come and feed them. Foolish judge who won't last if God judges him without mercy.

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by KrystalKitty: 8:09am On May 28, 2022
UncleKoboko:

You deserve to be DUMPED LIKE THE SH!T THAT YHU ARE. Since it wasn't him alone you slept with all through period both of you were together.

Wére, mad person, did she tell you she slept with others? Must you group every girl into the category of girls you've been with?
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:10am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

What ever Allah S.W.T takes for you ain’t for you. You go soon see you own,wey go dey beg you for the thing you dey beg you ex for!!! You are not the First Lady to be on that shoes.

Last last if you feel like dropping some weights,you can watch your diet, don’t eat late nights, lots of water and maybe you start with some small indoor work out.

No forget say na only one life,live it….
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Munzy14(m): 8:10am On May 28, 2022
Olam09:

She is gone or about to...

Na so e dey take start..Next will be, baby can we just stop having sex.. grin

Then, it will be a nail to the coffin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / 7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015 / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76