Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying (48720 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by fattprince(m): 8:17am On May 28, 2022
Josipov:

Lolz
You'll find love someday... And you will regret uttering such statement about men... You'll wish you can undo them all... But it'll be too late... Nevertheless, you'll be happy with that Prince charming
Yeah, she will love me one day. And regret all her utterings about men. That after 2 years in being in love I will break her heart abruptly so she can upgrade her utterances and tears to version 2.0. Lol

Candidlady
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Choilila: 8:24am On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Ihate reading things like this Very annoying What y'all seeing in this gender undecided Falling inlove with cursed beings try This gender can only bring pains
Aswear like you know. I don't know why they can't stay on their own. it's not a must to be loved and love also.

Op sorry ooh. work on yourself, you will be alright.

2 Likes

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Josipov: 8:26am On May 28, 2022
fattprince:

Yeah, she will love me one day. And regret all her utterings about men. That after 2 years in being in love I will break her heart abruptly so she can upgrade her utterances and tears to version 2.0. Lol

Candidlady
Haaaa
No oooo
Please ooo

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 8:26am On May 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I got these for you!
Just hope u will like these products!
Tenk u
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Miracle2020: 8:32am On May 28, 2022
KrystalKitty:

She should have had the kids so you can call her a single mom. Or she got pregnant alone, the man is not at fault. Thunder fire you, may it not ever be well with you as well. Reasoning like a child. If she had those children and they are living in poverty you will come and feed them. Foolish judge who won't last if God judges him without mercy.
what I said is she should have not open her dirty legs if she is not married. Unfortunately I don't reply your types who think that killing an innocent child is a normal thing.
I wish you have been aborted!
I know you are one of them that fck any prick depending on the amount. I promise you that those children you aborted will continue to hunt you to your grave.
Mind you, I don't reply prostitutes bye.......
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Iamthoney(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2022
OnlineArchitect:
Come, I'll give you a shoulder to lean on.
Are you sure you won’t give her a deek to ride on?
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by biodex(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:
You r crying over a broke Nigeria guy who is not worth your tears, next time go for Money not Love

master master teach me...too much breakfast embarassed
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Kinzo0917(m): 8:43am On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Ihate reading things like this
Very annoying
What y'all seeing in this gender undecided
Falling inlove with cursed beings try
This gender can only bring pains
. Yet you can't do without them except u are a lesbian
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by HeraldAgric01(m): 8:44am On May 28, 2022
Nobody even cared to ask the guys side of the story. quote author=LedRock post=113226778]Move on. Guys have experienced worse and stop saying you stayed by him, did you help him financially? Your abortion you weren't forced do stop saying you committed abortion for him.[/quote]
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Kinzo0917(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2022
Tokskob2008:

You wan replace the guy sharp sharp
. I taya 4 d guy oooo. Anyway, overtaking is allowed
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 8:47am On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:
You r crying over a broke Nigeria guy who is not worth your tears, next time go for Money not Love

You dat always go for the money. How rich are you now? I glaced through your profile and to be honest, you look poor.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Carparts888(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Perhaps u were really fat. Men don't do fat when they have options.

Same way you didn't listen when they told you about fornication and abortion for someone who's not your husband. When last did girls ever listened.

Guys, you see why we tell you: MARRY VIRGINS AND VIRGINS ONLY. THEY DON'T FORGET THEIR FIRST. And they also wish he comes back.

Nah, you'll soon be back on the streets where you belong. Or u can start talking to sensible men in your family, perhaps u might be fixed.

You're not the only one, neither the first. Your family failed you, you also failed yourself. I just pity the loser that will marry u in the end.

Assuming the story is NOT fake.

Her story is not fake, check her thread and you will see in 2021 the first topic about this same relationship.
I feel sorry for her and hope she meets the right person for her.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 8:50am On May 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Tenk u
See the kind of "Thank You" u dey earmark give me.... No quality assurance at all..
Can't unveil the second one since na customised undies! Na u go open dat one urself!

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by mylove4God(f): 8:52am On May 28, 2022
Freelane33:
God will help you through sorry .
Shits happens , May the shits that will cut our lives short never happen to us

Amen
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Kkk777: 8:54am On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:

What do you know about a guy being perfect??
He was perfect n yet he still dumb you for another lady, don't give all your heart to a Nigerian guy, don't suffer or struggle with him, they are not worth the sacrifice my dear, they are all Useless

Like your father.

It's easy to identify a girl from a useless father.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 8:59am On May 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

See the kind of "Thank You" u dey earmark give me.... No quality assurance at all..
Can't unveil the second one since na customised undies! Na u go open dat one urself!
Bros. If you wan do me giveaway, mail sweetplumnija@gmail.com.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by teemy(m): 9:02am On May 28, 2022
saintsrow:
them wan act the movie “I want you back”
True. If you've ever felt true love, you would not want it to disappear.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Ayoife23: 9:11am On May 28, 2022
Inbox me i will tell you what to do: Adioayodeji23@gmail.com. God bless you
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by goodheart01: 9:11am On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:

Is that why your ghetto room is so dirty and u lack proper hygiene?
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Carparts888(m): 9:14am On May 28, 2022
Please put a link to the story u shared about your relationship last December 2021 so they will read about it too.
Sorry about your ordeal. It must be really tough going through all these and this can get u moody and depressed.
You are still someone's spec and dream woman somewhere.
I want you to focus on developing yourself and career for now and let it be your first priority now.
I went through almost similar ordeal but I channelled my energy on self development. Sorry dear.
God1000:
This is unacceptable but move on with your life, a better person will come

Be more observant next time, don't ignore some signs
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Sharz: 9:23am On May 28, 2022
HE DUMPED YOU, YOU ARE DYING, AND YOU FOLD YOUR HANDS TO WATCH HIM RIGHT? SO YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO? YOU BETTER REWIND HIS LIFE TO ZERO LIFE, YOU DONT NEED TO KILL HIM BUT REWIND HIS LIFE TO BE DEAD AMONG THE LIVING. I JUST TOLD YOU MY OWN SUGGESTIONS, DONT WATCH YOURSELF DIE FOR MAN HURT
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Moneyyman: 9:26am On May 28, 2022
I went through your other thread and I must say that you've had this coming for a long time. It's unfortunate tht the guy is a user, a player, and a cheat.

There's no other way for you now than to get back up. You're at your lowest emotional point but that should not define you.

Fix your relationship with God first, then start your life all over.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 9:38am On May 28, 2022
Antyxx:
This is what happens when a Nigeriaan girl loves a broke Nigerian Guy. The reason she left you iss because you are looking poor bla bla bla, dont ever dat for love, you no go hear

Nigerian men only value material things, more than love. They only love girls who can double date to finance big girl looks

You are absolutely right. Nigerian men are too materialistic and vain. They value instagram farm implements than their gfs grin
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Olam09(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2022
maasoap:

Cut her loose before she does the same thing to you. It will be better for you that way

I don prepare my mind for that already. I dey expect her make she say am.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by KrystalKitty: 9:40am On May 28, 2022
Miracle2020:
what I said is she should have not open her dirty legs if she is not married. Unfortunately I don't reply your types who think that killing an innocent child is a normal thing.
I wish you have been aborted!
I know you are one of them that fck any prick depending on the amount. I promise you that those children you aborted will continue to hunt you to your grave.
Mind you, I don't reply prostitutes bye.......

You think I should have been aborted? Coming from the same person who detests abortion. Can you see you are not okay?

The fact that I am here due to the mercy of God who is wiser than you means one thing: HE knows better than you, and HE thinks I should be here. So you're just spewing shit.

You must be mental to think that you can stand there and make judgement on others and call them names. Your thinking is faulty as you don't even consider the role of the man in all this. You don't even reason or listen beyond your own words or thoughts, so its a waste of time talking to you. Lol I'm a prostitute? You must think you are Gods angel on earth.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by generalwo(m): 9:46am On May 28, 2022
God just saved you from a disaster... It's clear he's been pretending all along and it would have been worse if you had gotten married to him..... I can't tell you i know how you feel because i don't.... All i can say is.... When one door closes, a better one opens.... Dust yourself up and try again..... The next may just be the best..... God bless you
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Saig: 10:04am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:
I never knew this is what heart break feels like, I'm shattered and broken.

I started dating him from 100 level till we graduated, it's been five years now. We suffered and passed through a lot together, I made a lot of sacrifices for him and even had two painful abortions for him.

But he always complained that I got fat and he liked slim girls, he broke up with me in the most excruciating manner. I noticed changes a few months back but he kept lying to me not knowing he was seeing another girl.

The girl chatted me up few days back to know her stand and I told her everything, he even posted pictures he had with the girl, this is someone that hates pictures and hardly takes one with me regardless of how much I beg. He doesn't even post his own pictures but he's already posting the girls pictures.

The girl is his spec and more attractive than me... I'm just ashamed of myself. The girl decided to stick with him even after everything I told her so she could leave him including the abortion part.

I've wished him well but I'm in serious pain, I've been crying for days now and unable to eat. I gave him everything, he was my first ever guy. I wish he could come back, I'm ready to forgive him.

How can move on from this heart break, it's killing me slowly.
I'm a man. Doing this to any girl is never fair at all. I kno how it hurts. But summon yourself and move on. Just make sure you check yourself medically. Your best will come....
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Skmoda360(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:

He was perfect n yet he still dumb you for another lady, don't give all your heart to a Nigerian guy, don't suffer or struggle with him, they are not worth the sacrifice my dear, they are all Useless
You this fat woman you better sh.ut up....you don't give better advise....
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by SarkinYarki: 10:13am On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:

You that you have gone for Money , how is it going
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Princemoneyman(m): 10:23am On May 28, 2022
Your real father is useless.
Ashawooo.
Onyi22:

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Bishopino: 10:24am On May 28, 2022
My dear please go and check if your womb is still intact for the next innocent man: if so, pls move on.
But if not, please go back to the guy. He must finish what he started. When he is fucking and aborting your baby, he did not know you were not his speck?
He is sick in the head. I hate men that treats women like trash as if they don't have a sister or mother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

"What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.