Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo (56501 Views)

Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions / Anti-Oshiomhole Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat In Abuja / Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2022
Captain8:
Egbesu is not deity

What is Egbesu then ?

A god ??
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Dmacqh(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2022
Funny !!! So political ambition is masked with philanthropy .
She has tasted power as First Lady , she has seen the power of National treasury , she want to cling to it.
I commend her for her breast cancer foundation.

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by juman(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2022
Courts suppose to busy after the primary elections.

4 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by DamianX: 6:16pm On May 28, 2022
They should chase her out of South East
Go and establish your authority in your husbands house(Ondo).

Only a wayward wife will leave her husband's house to go to her own house. Ee be like you don Dy adopt Yoruba women character

3 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by DitariDisciple2: 6:17pm On May 28, 2022
Savagr:
Shut Up

Tell that to your ancestors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by McStoic(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2022
tiger28:

Iboman rant AS USUAL!
THEY can NEVER see her as their own.............Though she is an ibo that married a Yoruba man.
BUT you see them contesting for seats ALL over the WEST and NORTH as if it is their father'sland.
Stella Oduah became minister of Aviation and she hired ALMOST all Ibos........Imagine if these fools get to the Presidency T
They will not taste the Presidency till 2099!!!

The problem I have with folks like you is that you have never stepped your foot on Igbo soil. You just vituperate on endless and baseless assumptions. Those who have been to Igbo land don speak like you do..

6 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by ozegidon(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.
In my Ijaw, women are valued more than men.
In Nembe and Brass all the children belong to the wife family.
Other Ijaws always bring the corpse of women back home.
You can bury man outside but never women.
My mother took more of her father's inheritance more than her two elder brothers and only brothers.

All Ijaw main Gods are females.
Known as OUR MOTHER in our different Ijaw dialects.

Same with all Ijaws unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.
When Ijaws are not even scattered by God.

OUR MOTHER.
Taboo!! Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Moddam: 6:17pm On May 28, 2022
Moddam:
Her husband said that Southern presidency is South west birthright and she thinks Igbos will be happy with her. She should be happy that Unknown gunmen did not visit that venue, otherwise she for collect wotowoto grin grin grin
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by DitariDisciple2: 6:17pm On May 28, 2022
DMerciful:
Igbo society is patriarchy. If Ijaw society is matriarchy then no wonder your oil wells are owned by Northerners grin

98 percent of Ours is Paternity too.
But we still value women.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by funshint(m): 6:18pm On May 28, 2022
But these parties are Chief breakers of the law....I see a lot of rerun election happening. All candidates are supposed to have a written agreement if consesus is to be adopted if I'm not wrong. You can't just force consensus on the contestants. But anything is possible in "Supreme Court Governor" state undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Woyengi (Our Mother ), overshadows all.
She is the supreme Ijaw Nation wide.
Its the equivalent of Igbo Chukwu

Yoruba Olodumare.
No be mami wata be that!

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Kemistri4(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Alison Madueke is Ijaw.
Can Igbos give property to women?
But Ijaw will give women properties and leave men at times.

Is Allison Madueke an elected official?

Your stupidity is so hilarious to see

5 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Ernesthugo(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2022
BASTARD grin
melonsgroup:
10k well spent

Lol
She dey learn work
She think say she dey yoruba land?
She should go back to her husband
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by DitariDisciple2: 6:19pm On May 28, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

This is the first time I’m hearing that name. Is she the water deity ?

So where does Egbesu falls into ?
I’m eager to learn

War lesser God sent by Woyengi to be with us.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by IkeIgboNile(m): 6:20pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2

Lazy ijaw men dey talk. Ogogoro drinkers undecided

4 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Mrexcell(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.
You can bury man outside but never women.
My mother took more of her father's inheritance more than her two elder brothers and only brothers.

Same with all Ijaws unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.

OUR MOTHER.

Interesting do ijaw women also lead ijaw men during wars?

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 28, 2022
Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state is a die hard supporter of Bola Tinubu for the 2023 presidency, which solely defies the code of political fairness and equity cause Tinubu's greed is a slight to the Igbos in entirety.

Then as intelligent as he is, he decides to let his wife contest for a Senate seat in Imo state, the same South East that his principal Tinubu has refused to acknowledge as being ripe for the presidency cause of his selfish ambition.

It's like these Yorubas get orgasms from trying to make nonsense of an entire ethnic region. Cause I see absolutely no basis as to why Akeredolu's wife should even find the impetus to be seeking an elective position in the East.

Na wa o!
Finally na see finish make Igbo people dey suffer all these insults sha. Here in the South South, na for hospital him for go collect him wife.

7 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by McStoic(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2022
Cotonou12:
All these politicians sef ! Sometimes I wonder if they have sense at all? grin

Wife of a governor in Yoruba land want to be senator in imo state �

She has paid her dues in Imo state through her Betty Anyanwu foundation and other charities.. Again, she is a Nigerian. So that's not a problem if you ask me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by goaldynman(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2022
tiger28:

[s]Iboman rant AS USUAL!
THEY can NEVER see her as their own.............Though she is an ibo that married a Yoruba man.
BUT you see them contesting for seats ALL over the WEST and NORTH as if it is their father'sland.
Stella Oduah became minister of Aviation and she hired ALMOST all Ibos........Imagine if these fools get to the Presidency T
They will not taste the Presidency till 2099[/s]!!!

See this inconsequential urchin!

It's only in nairaland you see motor park touts spewing giberrish!!

4 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by ityP(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2022
Mooh247:
Another don collect, breakfast is for everybody

Same thing dem go do Tinubu grin

4 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 28, 2022
redcliff:

lol. some people go just dey open their mouth talk rubbish. People forget that Igbo people are the most right thinking an logical tribe in Nigeria. Igbos do not hide their face in a time when it matters, Igbos do not also take rubbish from their own people or outsiders. This woman apprently wants to reap where she did not sow and Igbos are not down for that.

Right thinking - Not sure of that. Remember a lot of igbos(Igbos) believed Buhari was a clone.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Slynation(m): 6:23pm On May 28, 2022
When I said it here that this woman is just wasting her time, some people came for my head...

You cannot leave Ondo state to come and become a Senator in Imo state, Igbos are not fools...If she wants to become a Senator, let her contest in Ondo state, afterall, she's now an Ondo indegene by marriage...

4 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Yankee101: 6:24pm On May 28, 2022
Lol
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:24pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

War lesser God sent by Woyengi to be with us.

Ok thanks for the info. She’s in the heavens also ?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Arysexy(m): 6:24pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
tiger28:

Iboman rant AS USUAL!
They will not taste the Presidency till 2099!!!
[/s]

Afonja rest

Iyom Josephine Anenih is from Anambra but Married to former Minister of work Tony Anenih of Edo state.

Senator Iyom Josephine Anenih represented Anambra central senatorial zone twice.

Senator Stella Oduah the present senator representing Anambra North is married to an Edo man and she was Minister of Aviation under Anambra slot and presently doing her second tenure in d senate representing Anambra North

Igbo hate will kee you one day

5 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by McStoic(m): 6:24pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Alison Madueke is Ijaw.
Can Igbos give property to women?
But Ijaw will give women properties and leave men at times.

Quit feeding on that nonsense. It's an open secret that Ijaw men are irresponsible and are usually drunks. Their women are more valued cos they are more useful than their men

6 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by membranus: 6:24pm On May 28, 2022
Haha, my Ondo State money has gone down the political drain.

What a shame.

4 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Christistruth00: 6:24pm On May 28, 2022
Cotonou12:
All these politicians sef ! Sometimes I wonder if they have sense at all? grin

Wife of a governor in Yoruba land want to be senator in imo state �

She should have tried for House Of Representatives after her Husband had spoken to the Gov and got his full support
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by IkeIgboNile(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2022
DMerciful
Igbo society is patriarchy. If Ijaw society is matriarchy then no wonder your oil wells are owned by Northerners grin

Don't mind those lazy men,always hiding behind their women. Goodluck Jonathan na big example.

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by McStoic(m): 6:26pm On May 28, 2022
Buddha3:
Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state is a die hard supporter of Bola Tinubu for the 2023 presidency, which solely defies the code of political fairness and equity cause Tinubu's greed is a slight to the Igbos in entirety.

Then as intelligent as he is, he decides to let his wife contest for a Senate seat in Imo state, the same South East that his principal Tinubu has refused to acknowledge as being ripe for the presidency cause of his selfish ambition.

It's like these Yorubas get orgasms from trying to make nonsense of an entire ethnic region. Cause I see absolutely no basis as to why Akeredolu's wife should even find the impetus to be seeking an elective position in the East.

Na wa o!
Finally na see finish make Igbo people dey suffer all these insults sha. Here in the South South, na for hospital him for go collect him wife.

Calm down. Do you know she is from Imo state? She is Igbo hope you know? So, don't get it twisted..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Kobicove(m): 6:27pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.
At times you can bury man outside but never women.

OUR MOTHER.

So what's your point? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Nchenches: 6:27pm On May 28, 2022
If her husband has her as true wife, he shouldn't have said that only a Yoruba deserves to succeed President Buhari.

So Owerri people should allow her contest senatorial seat of Owerri senatorial district

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets / Buhari Sacks Security Service Chiefs - Punch / Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.