Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP (24946 Views)

NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP / Peter Obi: We’re Focused On How To Create Jobs — Not Learning ‘Shaku Shaku' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by 1880fayema: 1:04pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Please make sense, although we know that inflation has made common sense exorbitant.
[/s]
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by 1880fayema: 1:04pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
I am on the fence watching the drama unfold.
[/s]
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by 1880fayem: 1:04pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Ipobian send your 1 million Naira to Obi’s Campaign, they need it more.
[/s]
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by 1880faye: 1:05pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Even if they allowed you vote 100 times, with 19 of your friends also, Peter Obi will still come last.

He knew why he ran away from pdp, he saw the impeding disgrace he was about to receive, as first exposed by Reno Omokri.

Even Dele Momodu try with his no votes, at least he was man enough to stick it out, instead of running away like Peter Obi.
[/s]
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by KingGBsky(m): 1:16pm On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Only a few ipobians shouting we want Biafra will vote for the political clown called Peter Obi, enjoy your 15 minutes of confusion, in less than 6 weeks time you would have gone back to your Biafra agitation, when you have realized again how politically worthless you are.

You think I’m a tribal bigot like you are… I’m not biafran confused tribalist, unlike you I’m after Nigeria transformation.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Miracle2020: 1:17pm On May 29, 2022
Getout
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by LadyRosa(f): 2:08pm On May 29, 2022
GoLEarn:

So looking for hope at the end of tunnel is now a sin?

Should the trend continue like this?
How dare you speak so vile against a country just because of your own personal gain.

If anything is bad, does that mean the people should not strike for ways to make this country better and desirable to live in?
Do you not have a conscience at all?

Conscience?!
I'm striving to feed myself and family in one of the worst country in human history and you want me to have conscience?

Look, I'm Igbo.
Peter Obi will surely mess up a lot of our businesses.Let him allow the crooked ones rule please.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by chikason22(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2022
Smithkafors:
Nice one..... The same people who were waiting to mock him before PDP primaries, saying all manner of things against him and calling him all sort of names has now shifted to LP to abuse him. I clearly understand it's not really about the person but because of his origin as a person, the hatred these set of people harbor. The man you are laughing at is a Billionaire and can travel any part of the world he wants, but you who they are trying to help is being clouded by mumu spirit. Open your eyes!.

Whether you like it or not he will be on your ballot papers on election day.
LP: PO
PDP: ATIKU
APC:.....waiting

The man you are looking at is fighting for you guys and here is the reason :

- It will be hard for any young man or woman in Nigeria to make it to top if your family is not grounded politically with looted funds (look at PDP and APC).

-Students are at home because of ASUU strike. As a student, you really need deliverance if you are supporting APC or PDP. Obi remains number 1 in Education, go and look at his records. Till date, almost all the public and private schools in Anambra were given huge cash to expand. This is not story, I was a witness to this...Tansian, Madonna, were given at least 150mill and their roads constructed by PO. Secondary schools the same thing.

-Health: He remains the best. All the missionary hospitals were given money by PO to expand, ranging from Boromeo,Iyi enu, school nursing ihiala, nkpor, waterside..... These hospitals produce some of the RN nurses you see both within Nigeria and outside. Am a witness.

The ball is in your court. All the labour unions ranging from TUC, NANS etc should join the train if you desire changes.
Thanks for your analysis
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by dochenaj: 2:49pm On May 29, 2022
I can assure you that you will likely win the SE, but to win the presidential elections you will need to do the following.

1. Mobilize support in the North, starting with the picking of a formidable Northern running mate.

2. Prevent being rigged out.

3. Campaign, campaign, and campaign.

4. Form a respectable relationship with some of the top political parties.

Even at that it is going to be a tough one. If the 2023 elections are not rigged as usual, it will end up in a byelection.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by KingDamzzy(m): 2:53pm On May 29, 2022
SMALL YANSH DEY OSCILLATE.

Labour Party will come a distant third at the elections. They just do not have the structure to be able to contest PDP and APC.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by dochenaj: 2:53pm On May 29, 2022
adioolayi:
cheesy grin cheesy

He will be a great addition to your party...atleast, you will move from 5000+ votes to around 300,000+ votes pan Nigeria.

..will that be enough to win the Presidential seat of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Make una stop the jokes.

grin grin grin grin

Modified:
This is not about the person of Peter Obi...it's about party structures and the dominant of "election illiterates" that are the major voters.

It takes a while for Nigeria's major electorates to recognise party logos...their brains have been wired to know APGA, PDP and to some extent APC in SouthEast, SouthSouth....APC, PDP in Southwest and the North.

The major headache of any politician that defects few months to general elections to a platform that is not so popular is how the electorates will recognise and identify his new party.

Trust me...Many can leave home with the aim of voting Labour party..and still forget to THUMB PRINT Umbrella logo of PDP grin grin grin.

Sadly, it's the reality that will work against Peter Obi
You made very valid points about voters literacy.

They need to identify things that can limit their votes and work towards fixing them.

You'll make a good campaign manager.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Johel(m): 2:55pm On May 29, 2022
Oysters:

Yes and yes. But please let's register and get our PVCs in readiness for the coming revolution

I will...I must vote this time.

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by ocdeut(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2022
Smithkafors:
Nice one..... The same people who were waiting to mock him before PDP primaries, saying all manner of things against him and calling him all sort of names has now shifted to LP to abuse him. I clearly understand it's not really about the person but because of his origin as a person, the hatred these set of people harbor. The man you are laughing at is a Billionaire and can travel any part of the world he wants, but you who they are trying to help is being clouded by mumu spirit. Open your eyes!.

- It will be hard for any young man or woman in Nigeria to make it to top if your family is not grounded politically with looted funds (look at PDP and APC).

-Students are at home because of ASUU strike. As a student, you really need deliverance if you are supporting APC or PDP. Obi remains number 1 in Education, go and look at his records. Till date, almost all the public and private schools in Anambra were given huge cash to expand. This is not story, I was a witness to this...Tansian, Madonna, were given at least 150mill and their roads constructed by PO. Secondary schools the same thing.

-Health: He remains the best. All the missionary hospitals were given money by PO to expand, ranging from Boromeo,Iyi enu, school nursing ihiala, nkpor, waterside..... These hospitals produce some of the RN nurses you see both within Nigeria and outside. Am a witness.

The ball is in your court. All the labour unions ranging from TUC, NANS etc should join the train if you desire changes.
You have done well
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Polchiz(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2022
casualobserver:

Ibos in general have a low political IQ, Ego always gets the better of them. Ego is the biggest driver in the DNA of an Ibo man it will always prevent him from making the right political decision because politics by definition is a game where you win by considering others.

Stop deceiving yourself.

You don't like an Igbo man ego or no ego.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Polchiz(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2022
adioolayi:
cheesy grin cheesy

He will be a great addition to your party...atleast, you will move from 5000+ votes to around 300,000+ votes pan Nigeria.

..will that be enough to win the Presidential seat of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Make una stop the jokes.

grin grin grin grin

Modified:
This is not about the person of Peter Obi...it's about party structures and the dominant of "election illiterates" that are the major voters.

It takes a while for Nigeria's major electorates to recognise party logos...their brains have been wired to know APGA, PDP and to some extent APC in SouthEast, SouthSouth....APC, PDP in Southwest and the North.

The major headache of any politician that defects few months to general elections to a platform that is not so popular is how the electorates will recognise and identify his new party.

Trust me...Many can leave home with the aim of voting Labour party..and still forget to THUMB PRINT Umbrella logo of PDP grin grin grin.

If Obi were a Fulani Muslim, you wouldn't be here writing rubbish.
Does NNPP have a structure?
APC was formed in 2014 and won election in 2015. Did APC have a structure?
My joy is that as the year pass by Igbo youths are becoming wiser politically.
We have a plan but I will not disclose it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by casualobserver: 4:46pm On May 29, 2022
Polchiz:

Stop deceiving yourself.

You don't like an Igbo man ego or no ego.

if you look at the political history of Nigeria, the facts bear me out, you are the most unsuccesful group politically in Nigeria. Even the SS minority has been president and today has a higher chance of the presidency that the SE.

The bolded part is why your issues are a recurring decimal in your political lives. Instead of asking and convincing yourselves that you are not liked, try asking yourselves the real question....why?
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Polchiz(m): 4:48pm On May 29, 2022
casualobserver:

if you look at the political history of Nigeria, the facts bear me out, you are the most unsuccesful group politically in Nigeria. Even the SS minority has been president and today has a higher chance of the presidency that the SE.

The bolded part is why your issues are a recurring decimal in your political lives. Instead of asking and convincing yourselves that you are not liked, try asking yourselves the real question....why?
We know why.
Keep your presidency and your likeness.
We don't like you either.
In fact, we hate you.
However, fear a man that is down and pray he does not rise up.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by casualobserver: 4:50pm On May 29, 2022
Polchiz:

We know why.
Keep your presidency and your likeness.
We don't like you either.
In fact, we hate you.

but yet you want people you keep declaring hatred for to vote for you? For the record i do not dislike Ibos.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Polchiz(m): 4:54pm On May 29, 2022
casualobserver:

but yet you want people you keep declaring hatred for to vote for you? For the record i do not dislike Ibos.
Didn't I ask you to keep your presidency?
Vote other tribe that you love.
We are okay.
I don't even know why Igbos are still contesting for presidency?
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by blackboy(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2022
Who know Labour party. It is clear or getting clearer that PMB has no plan to hand over to an Igbo man.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by casualobserver: 5:02pm On May 29, 2022
Polchiz:

Didn't I ask you to keep your presidency?
Vote other tribe that you love.
We are okay.
I don't even know why Igbos are still contesting for presidency?

you are like a small child, who isnt chosen by the other children to play set and whenever he isnt chosen he gets angry or cries and saysthey should keep their set, he doesnt even want to play football but every day he comes back hoping to be pciked. He doesnt fool anybody and neither do you or your type. If only he was humble enough to ask, why they never choose him he may find out that the reason they dont pick him is as simple as he wants to play striker and he is not a good striker and when they choose him as a keeper or defender where he is better he keeps straying to the striker position. But he will never know or never get a chance because instead of humility he chose to insult everybody and not ask the question...why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Lovelive: 5:55pm On May 29, 2022
Smithkafors:

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Lovelive: 5:58pm On May 29, 2022
Lies !

Weak analysis !
adioolayi:
cheesy grin cheesy

Make una stop the jokes.

grin grin grin grin

Modified:

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Lovelive: 6:02pm On May 29, 2022
Anyone that comes with this petty analysis, show how cursed human being he is and will never be delivered from hunger, suffering and smiling syndrome.

APCnaPDP:
Lol, Peter Gregory Obi is a decent man, in fact he is one of the few good politicians in Nigeria. However, elections are not won on Twitter, he still has a long way to go to be able to win presidential election. He should have stuck around PDP, that way he has a chance of being one of the good people there.

A northerner will be the president of Nigeria in 2023, nothing anyone can do about it.

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Touchypro(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2022
Frigga13:

Una like to deceive Una sef

Igbos ba?

Next election Una go lose
This election Una don lose
Una lose till 2031..

Una go shout Biafra or dead .. till further notice
Still under the name NIGERIA.

Obi is a mumu politcian
My brother you are right and I stand with you. As an Igbo man this is the same thing I have been telling my friends. Obi miscalculated lets leave emotions and sentimments aside, we have to apply wisdom. Peter Obi didn't do well simple.

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by tsdarkside(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2022
idioots....

how....??

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Lovelive: 6:12pm On May 29, 2022
Stop this noise about "structure" "structure " "structure" .
I hope we all are cursed in this country with suffering and smiling syndrome.

KingDamzzy:
SMALL YANSH DEY OSCILLATE.

Labour Party will come a distant third at the elections. They just do not have the structure to be able to contest PDP and APC.

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by tsdarkside(m): 6:13pm On May 29, 2022
this na strong juju oo....

because i dont understand how people think they have a chance with obi....

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Pesuzok(m): 6:14pm On May 29, 2022
adioolayi:

I'm voting Kingsley Moghalu

I respect that.

We all have to change the mentality that it is either pdp or apc.

I will happily waste my vote in 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly / Rochas Vs Uzodimma: Court Dismisses Appeal Filed By Imo Govt / Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.