Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP (24953 Views)

NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP / Peter Obi: We’re Focused On How To Create Jobs — Not Learning ‘Shaku Shaku' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by jikins(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2022
GermanPoison:
u re speaking in tongues what's his achievement in Anambra I want to know

Someone stated achievement in the post you quoted, you still dey ask for achievement? At this point it's clear you want to oppose just for the sake of it. People like you are why I want to japa from this country. No atom of patriotism, no care at all about the future of the country. See one idiot on the first page was saying she's enjoying the corruption, Obi should stay where he is. Maybe you are just like her too, the corruption is favouring you. So ride on till we have nothing left.

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Buckeyemedia1: 9:38am On May 29, 2022
jikins:

Someone stated achievement in the post you quoted, you still dey ask for achievement? At this point it's clear you want to oppose just for the sake of it. People like you are why I want to japa from this country. No atom of patriotism, no care at all about the future of the country. See one idiot on the first page was saying she's enjoying the corruption, Obi should stay where he is. Maybe you are just like her too, the corruption is favouring you. So ride on till we have nothing left.
OK, Peter Obi did not know that Pdp was the epitome of corruption until 5 days ago?

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Kelvin3476: 9:39am On May 29, 2022
Frigga13:

Una like to deceive Una sef
Igbos ba?
Next election Una go lose This election Una don lose Una lose till 2031..
Una go shout Biafra or dead .. till further notice Still under the name NIGERIA.
Obi is a mumu politcian
WHO ARE THE OZUZUWA PEOPLE ?
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Slimdan360: 9:39am On May 29, 2022
Benbellamor:
Tinubu losing the APC primaries disqualify him automatically to run another primary under another party...
I didn't know this before now, let me look it up
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Kelvin3476: 9:41am On May 29, 2022
Frigga13:

Una like to deceive Una sef
Igbos ba?
Next election Una go lose This election Una don lose Una lose till 2031..
Una go shout Biafra or dead .. till further notice Still under the name NIGERIA.
Obi is a mumu politcian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by jikins(m): 9:43am On May 29, 2022
jrusky:

Pls my people una no dey think or what?

Which state Labour Party has in entire Nigeria?

Do you think in your dream ever think Uzodinma and Umahi will ever let their state fall for Labour?

Kalu followed Lawan and you think he wi ll campaign for Obi?

Pls is it the 5%neers that will vote your coward Obi to power?

Pls is it SW or SS or the North you haters insulted day and night are the ones who will vote Obi to president?

Bro where is your senses? Pls for God sake stop ranting use your God given senses to read the finger clearly on the wall for God sake biko.

Then why is it paining you? I don't get it. Focus on whoever you want to focus on and leave the joke that is Obi for those that believe in him. Fingers are on the wall as you claim and you still dey rant? I don't get it. If you are so sure of yourself sit back and enjoy the view. Your rant doesn't change anything. Those who will support Obi will support, your rant only increases their resolve.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by jikins(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
OK, Peter Obi did not know that Pdp was the epitome of corruption until 5 days ago?

Keep deceiving yourself.

Thank you, I will, is it Atiku that's now the better option or is it Tinubu? I will rather keep deceiving myself than support any of those two. Now run along you've been heard!

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Kobicove(m): 9:49am On May 29, 2022
redcliff:
My take was that Obi should have stayed in PDP, been a VP candidate with ATIKU just like in 2019, finish his 8years and jump on to become the president. he had time on his side. This was his best bet. Obi sold the Atiku image very well in 2019

No easterner will accept position of VP anymore!

We want the top spot!

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by chrisifeanyi: 9:57am On May 29, 2022
redcliff:

As Obi said, if you want to go to London from Lagos, is it bus or plane you will enter? LP here is the Bus, PDP is the airplane. I do not want to think that an OBi as a VP will not be able and have the right structure to win a presidential election based on the fact that Atiku is not tribalized, it will be truly logical that after buhari, Atiku, will willfully hand over to an Easterner given the dynamics of what is going on as it concerns zoning. I do not see an Obi being a match to ATIKU,PDP, and APC. this is fact.

I will vote for Obi whether he win or not

2 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Buckeyemedia1: 10:00am On May 29, 2022
jikins:

Thank you, I will, is it Atiku that's now the better option or is it Tinubu? I will rather keep deceiving myself than support any of those two. Now run along you've been heard!
I don’t support either Tinubu or Atiku, but notwithstanding Peter Obi is a political clown wasting his time, only the oblivious people shouting we want Biafra, who are the majority minorities like yourself, view him as an option.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by gift2xl: 10:03am On May 29, 2022
Peter obi for president, trash APC and PDP they are the same recruiting themselves by defecting to same bottle.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by HardMirror(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2022
TheOldGods:
exactly, that's my point, i am very certain Anambra will give upto 2 million votes for Peter obi. It won't even be shared. Enugu should be giving upto 1.5 million. The truth is Peter obi doesn't need to win Kano and these strong states, that think they have population. Election is won by winning majority of the state which is, Se,SW,Ss and then NOrth central only. Even if let the North west and North east give 500 milion votes, they can't win. Based on votes alone.

Did you know I have never voted, but today I have my pvc, and there are alot of us in the east like me who just got pvc cause of this election. 2023 will shock everyone.

the problem we have here is hatred. I have never hated youruba people. If we agree that it's time of the Se to become president, then we can also agree that the SW will have to go after 8 years. Why all this hate on this forum? I have never heard youruba kill Ibo or Igbo kill youruba. Why all the hate
the ibo yoruba online hate thing is tiring. I am just fed up. 9bi can win this if only we the voters down south unite. Let us stop all this afonja, ipob Pig thing and get a good man there
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Karlosorji(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2022
eleko1:
grin OBI HIM TU LIE still Dey LIE to himself grin
mumu man
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Buckeyemedia1: 10:05am On May 29, 2022
chrisifeanyi:

I will vote for Obi whether he win or not
How will you vote for him, when you don’t have a voter’s card?
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by chinchum(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2022
wow
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Karmaisme(m): 10:06am On May 29, 2022
flamingREED:
I feel sorry for those who come to Nairaland to read comments.
Your middle name is Disappointment.

Drop that comment you think is positive.
That's how you'll win.

I'm guilty of this.

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by KingGBsky(m): 10:07am On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Peter Obi is Waste of time, even convicted Orji Kalu & Okorocha stand a much better chance than him.

Shut up your dirty mouth. Good things don’t come easy in this corruption frustrated country like Nigeria.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Buckeyemedia1: 10:07am On May 29, 2022
gift2xl:
Peter obi for president, trash APC and PDP they are the same recruiting themselves by defecting to same bottle.
Apga made him Governor for 8 years, why doesn’t he run on their platform?

Please explain, I am curiously waiting.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by PHIPEX(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2022
redcliff:
My take was that Obi should have stayed in PDP, been a VP candidate with ATIKU just like in 2019, finish his 8years and jump on to become the president. he had time on his side. This was his best bet. Obi sold the Atiku image very well in 2019
By then Atiku's performance would have messed up his reputation just like Osinbanjo and Buhari

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by gift2xl: 10:10am On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Apga made him Governor for 8 years, why doesn’t he run on their platform?

Please explain, I am curiously waiting.

Integrity is a personal handshake and not a party handshake.

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Buckeyemedia1: 10:10am On May 29, 2022
KingGBsky:

Shut up your dirty mouth. Good things don’t come easy in this corruption frustrated country like Nigeria.
Only a few ipobians shouting we want Biafra will vote for the political clown called Peter Obi, enjoy your 15 minutes of confusion, in less than 6 weeks time you would have gone back to your Biafra agitation, when you have realized again how politically worthless you are.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by RomanticOO7: 10:12am On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
You are in a mosque abi na church somewhere in Eastern Nigeria & at the same time you are on toxic Nairaland?

These ipobians keep living in delusion, shameless Peter Obi of Apga & pdp is now a messiah?

Mumurism in motion.

On OBI's mandate we stand .
Stand where you like bro .

God bless you .
God bless OBI

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Buckeyemedia1: 10:13am On May 29, 2022
gift2xl:

Integrity is a personal handshake and not a party handshake.
Please make sense, although we know that inflation has made common sense exorbitant.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Buckeyemedia1: 10:14am On May 29, 2022
RomanticOO7:

On OBI's mandate we stand .
Stand where you like bro .

God bless you .
God bless OBI
I am on the fence watching the drama unfold.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by jikins(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
I don’t support either Tinubu or Atiku, but notwithstanding Peter Obi is a political clown wasting his time, only the oblivious people shouting we want Biafra, who are the majority minorities like yourself, view him as an option.

When have you seen me support Biafra. Please do point it out and I send you N1 million easy. That's the problem with people like you, you can't see beyond your nose. So you have to support Biafra to support Obi wetin person nor go see for nairaland. Guy rest you nor get point

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by mhmsadyq(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2022
Wetin be Peter Obi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Buckeyemedia1: 10:18am On May 29, 2022
jikins:

When have you seen me support Biafra. Please do point it out and I send you N1 million easy. That's the problem with people like you, you can't see beyond your nose. So you have to support Biafra to support Obi wetin person nor go see for nairaland. Guy rest you nor get point
Ipobian send your 1 million Naira to Obi’s Campaign, they need it more.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by chrisifeanyi: 10:19am On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
How will you vote for him, when you don’t have a voter’s card?
I have PVC. Make I show you?
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Buckeyemedia1: 10:20am On May 29, 2022
chrisifeanyi:

I have PVC. Make I show you?
Even if they allowed you vote 100 times, with 19 of your friends also, Peter Obi will still come last.

He knew why he ran away from pdp, he saw the impeding disgrace he was about to receive, as first exposed by Reno Omokri.

Even Dele Momodu try with his no votes, at least he was man enough to stick it out, instead of running away like Peter Obi.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by labelle123(f): 10:25am On May 29, 2022
Suffer no dey tire una?
Let's do the right thing come 2023
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Buckeyemedia1: 10:32am On May 29, 2022
labelle123:
Suffer no dey tire una?

Let's do the right thing come 2023
Suffer suffer for world amen, enjoy for heaven amen. Christians go dey yab espiritus heaveanus, Muslims go they call Allah u kabinus, open your eye very well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Profile Of Ben Akabueze: The New DG Of The Budget Office / PDP: Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Empty, Fails To Address Real Concerns / During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.