Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP (24950 Views)

NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP / Peter Obi: We’re Focused On How To Create Jobs — Not Learning ‘Shaku Shaku' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Slimdan360: 7:25am On May 29, 2022
By the time Tinubu looses apc primaries and decamps to labour party, then their mouth with change grin grin
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by jeff1993: 7:25am On May 29, 2022
Dr
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:25am On May 29, 2022
I really hope so. Tired of these rogues Atiku and co.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by DSC7: 7:26am On May 29, 2022
Nigeria must be Great Again....
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Mooh247: 7:26am On May 29, 2022
Very smart party

They can't win Presidency but Obi would win them some legislative seat
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Nobody: 7:27am On May 29, 2022
Baawaa:
The fact is that 97% of northerners will not vote for peter obi,88% of Yoruba will not vote for peter obi,and 60% of south/south will not vote for him.Anambra,Imo and River States cannot win general election

100% of Anambra and Imo will not vote for him as well. He is waste his time with LP.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Osibajo2023: 7:27am On May 29, 2022
Oysters:

https://punchng.com/with-peter-obi-were-confident-of-winning-2023-presidential-election-lp/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1653796710
why will Nigeria leave peter obi and vote for atiku or tinubu, chai, something must wrong with Nigerians, if there is no osinbajo on the ballot, peter, though always difficult to say this, will cause am upset. Thunder fire atiku

3 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Nobody: 7:28am On May 29, 2022
hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha, Peter Obi can never be nigeria's president
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Minjim: 7:28am On May 29, 2022
Labour ought the the 3rd alternative for Nigerians but they allowed Mimiko to hijack the party from the Labour movement.

I ought to be a party to be reckoned with. Now Nigerians see all fixated on only two parties. Even those parties think it's only them that can win presidential elections in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Chimaraymond455: 7:29am On May 29, 2022
the southerners will still talk bad against against obi,
Are south under a spell?

3 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by fnep2smooth(m): 7:29am On May 29, 2022
How can i register as a member of labour Party in my area? Imo state

2 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by 07kjb: 7:29am On May 29, 2022
Frigga13:

Una like to deceive Una sef

Igbos ba?

Next election Una go lose
This election Una don lose
Una lose till 2031..

Una go shout Biafra or dead .. till further notice

Can you tell us what your problem is
Still under the name NIGERIA.

Obi is a mumu politcian
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by EmekaBlue(m): 7:29am On May 29, 2022
They prefer not to see an igbo man there even after escaping pdp presidential ticket defeat.

Nigeria might never be better in our time.

If after buhari disaster atiku another fulani disaster might continue

3 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Nobody: 7:30am On May 29, 2022

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by We4all: 7:30am On May 29, 2022
BosseJ:
Is this a joke or something? Peter Obi should have stayed in PDP and used his trending popularity as leverage to negotiate for VP slot with Atiku. But his political I.Q is too low to make him see the wisdom in that. He stood the best chance of getting Igbo into Aso rock within 8-yrs minimum (in the event that Atiku wins the presidency), but his ego got the best of him.
And you guys expect progress in Nigeria with this mentality? What makes you think he can’t win as a LP candidate? If APC did it with Buhari, they can with Obi.

Unless you’re saying that he doesn’t have the support of Igbos. If he does and they really want him to become the next president, then they can make it happen.

6 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Alba3: 7:30am On May 29, 2022
It's possible if APC present a Northerner also and Obi supporters stop the insults raining on everyone everywhere.

Nigeria is not ready to give another northerner or Fulani 4/8 years intead it's quickening the disintegration of the country; thanks to Kanu, Igboho and Akintoye on one hand, also to Hausa/fulani greediness for power at all cost on the other hand.

2 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Bawsse(m): 7:31am On May 29, 2022
Please how do I become a member of the lp party
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Tingotoe: 7:32am On May 29, 2022
Peter Obi cannot win any considerable votes outside the south east. After he shamelessly loses the election he'll port back to PDP
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Dengoh(m): 7:33am On May 29, 2022
Stop deceiving yourselves. Obi stand no chance and I don't think he's ready to oil your palms with dollars if you think you have seen a cash cow to milk.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Ijaya123: 7:33am On May 29, 2022
Keep dreaming....
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by We4all: 7:33am On May 29, 2022
adioolayi:
cheesy grin cheesy

He will be a great addition to your party...atleast, you will move from 5000+ votes to around 300,000+ votes pan Nigeria.

..will that be enough to win the Presidential seat of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Make una stop the jokes.

grin grin grin grin
You are the joker here. Are you supposed to vote for a party or a candidate? You people are the cause of the problems we have in Nigeria.

Tell me, if 10 Million youths decide to root for him, what will stop him?

5 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Ournolly: 7:33am On May 29, 2022
As good as won?

This is funny but I like their confidence and I am Peter Obi's supporter by the way.
My vote is always for him no matter his party.

My other favorites are
Osinbajo and Yele Sowore.

2 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by yorubarere: 7:34am On May 29, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Same with Tinubu or Osibanjo.Exactly why power will remain in the north
The guy you quoted na aboki

Are you scared to say same for Atiku? cheesy

Of course, you can't lookup to your masters cool

Las Las na atikulate
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Picardor2: 7:34am On May 29, 2022
adioolayi:
cheesy grin cheesy

He will be a great addition to your party...atleast, you will move from 5000+ votes to around 300,000+ votes pan Nigeria.

..will that be enough to win the Presidential seat of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Make una stop the jokes. E go joke

grin grin grin grin
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by adioolayi(m): 7:36am On May 29, 2022
We4all:

You are the joker here. Are you supposed to vote for a party or a candidate? You people are the cause of the problems we have in Nigeria.

Tell me, if 10 Million youths decide to root for him, what will stop him?

Which 10Million youth is ready for election...the same that are engrossed with Bet Naija, Twitter, and Big Brother Naija with zero PVC

Don't play a smear campaign..face the real issue..Nigeria Youth not ready.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by favour32(m): 7:36am On May 29, 2022
lonecatt:
Peter Obi will only boost the image of labour party and make a name for himself but winning the presidency will be a mirage.
Na so many talk of Buhari for 2015.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by redcliff: 7:37am On May 29, 2022
bmdmix15:
so now u won't vote him cause he isn't in pdp?

was there anywhere you saw me support him? why would you ask me such question?
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Brunicekid(m): 7:37am On May 29, 2022
piyoo91:
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy joker
A political party or politician is always confident... What do you expect before self?
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by flamingREED(m): 7:37am On May 29, 2022
I feel sorry for those who come to Nairaland to read comments.
Your middle name is Disappointment.

Drop that comment you think is positive.
That's how you'll win.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:37am On May 29, 2022
stanluiz:
Stay in pdp to do what ?

What igbos need is president not Vice president. Since PDP has giving a northerner their ticket. Then Obi should also leave.

Pdp does not have the interest of the South East. I now see the reason why governor Umahi leave the party.
umahi is Very foolish he ll go into Oblivion by the time PDP wins ebonyi 2023... U Igbos should stop acting like na only Ina be tribe for Nigeria.. we have over 300 tribes in Nigeria.... And presidency isn't a gift or turn by turn issue u have to be popular aside qualified to win it... Anything else is useless noise shocked
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by adeoba2008(m): 7:38am On May 29, 2022
redcliff:
My take was that Obi should have stayed in PDP, been a VP candidate with ATIKU just like in 2019, finish his 8years and jump on to become the president. he had time on his side. This was his best bet. Obi sold the Atiku image very well in 2019
Atiku will never hand over power to his deputy. He will also do Eight years.

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:38am On May 29, 2022
Frigga13:

Una like to deceive Una sef

Igbos ba?

Next election Una go lose
This election Una don lose
Una lose till 2031..

Una go shout Biafra or dead .. till further notice
Still under the name NIGERIA.

Obi is a mumu politcian
your father is a mumu man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS / Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians / Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.