Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP (24951 Views)

NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP / Peter Obi: We’re Focused On How To Create Jobs — Not Learning ‘Shaku Shaku' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Pesuzok(m): 7:38am On May 29, 2022
adioolayi:
cheesy grin cheesy

He will be a great addition to your party...atleast, you will move from 5000+ votes to around 300,000+ votes pan Nigeria.

..will that be enough to win the Presidential seat of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Make una stop the jokes.

grin grin grin grin

At this point, we should be bold to say who we will vote for.

Me and my household will vote for Peter Obi.

Who will you vote for?

2 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by RoyalDiadems: 7:39am On May 29, 2022
If APC fails to field Osinbajo, I'll vote Obi. Nigeria must be saved.

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by rolexino(m): 7:39am On May 29, 2022
redcliff:
My take was that Obi should have stayed in PDP, been a VP candidate with ATIKU just like in 2019, finish his 8years and jump on to become the president. he had time on his side. This was his best bet. Obi sold the Atiku image very well in 2019

I was analyzing this same to someone. But sometimes it's good to be a little bit patient.

It doesn't mean you are a f**lish person. He has advisers though

Well, he has a choice to make.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by flamingREED(m): 7:39am On May 29, 2022
Nothing can stop Peter Obi.
That's the fact as it is right now.

No coalition nor money can stop a people who have decided to toe the that God prefers.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Nchenches: 7:39am On May 29, 2022
stanluiz:
Stay in pdp to do what ?

What igbos need is president not Vice president. Since PDP has giving a northerner their ticket. Then Obi should also leave.

Pdp does not have the interest of the South East. I now see the reason why governor Umahi leave the party.

Pount. Obi can't be VP to Atiku. Obi becoming VP to Atiku again is underscoring the reality that northerners are more equal than southerners in one Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Sion47: 7:39am On May 29, 2022
Obi is a mumu politcian

Agreed

But
WHO IS YOUR FATHER?

can we meet him

Frigga13:

Una like to deceive Una sef

Igbos ba?

Next election Una go lose
This election Una don lose
Una lose till 2031..

Una go shout Biafra or dead .. till further notice
Still under the name NIGERIA.

Obi is a mumu politcian

2 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by redcliff: 7:41am On May 29, 2022
adeoba2008:

Atiku will never hand over power to his deputy. He will also do Eight years.
After his 8years I meant not before.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Nobody: 7:41am On May 29, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Same with Tinubu or Osibanjo.Exactly why power will remain in the north
Don't mind the local political moronnn
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by 07kjb: 7:42am On May 29, 2022
rolexino:

I was analyzing this same to someone. But sometimes it's good to be a little bit patient.

It doesn't mean you are a f**lish person. He has advisers though

Well, he has a choice to make.

Vice president has no say in GOVERNANCE don't u even think outside the box..he doesn't need vice president

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by sogodihno: 7:42am On May 29, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

How come you didn't mention GEJ and Amaechi? You must be accustomed to loosing already, I remember your boasting and analysis in 2019 grin grin you still never get sense?
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by adioolayi(m): 7:43am On May 29, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

A Southwesterner in Late MKO Abiola has defeated a Northerner in Tofa before now...

A Southerner Goodluck Jonathan defeated Northerners of Muhammadu Buhari, Nuhu Ribadu and Shekarau in 2011.

So, stop shouting Northerners

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Frigga13: 7:43am On May 29, 2022
1bunne4lif:
your father is a mumu man

Is that all.. you’re happy grin

Obi remains a mumu and foolish politician
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by adioolayi(m): 7:44am On May 29, 2022
Pesuzok:

At this point, we should be bold to say who we will vote for.

Me and my household will vote for Peter Obi.

Who will you vote for?

I'm voting Kingsley Moghalu
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by obontami: 7:44am On May 29, 2022
Smithkafors:
Nice one..... The same people who were waiting to mock him before PDP primaries, saying all manner of things against him and calling him all sort of names has now shifted to LP to abuse him. I clearly understand it's not really about the person but because of his origin as a person, the hatred these set of people harbor. The man you are laughing at is a Billionaire and can travel any part of the world he wants, but you who they are trying to help is being clouded by mumu spirit. Open your eyes!.

Whether you like it or not he will be on your ballot papers on election day.
LP: PO
PDP: ATIKU
APC:.....waiting

The man you are looking at is fighting for you guys and here is the reason :

- It will be hard for any young man or woman in Nigeria to make it to top if your family is not grounded politically with looted funds (look at PDP and APC).

-Students are at home because of ASUU strike. As a student, you really need deliverance if you are supporting APC or PDP. Obi remains number 1 in Education, go and look at his records. Till date, almost all the public and private schools in Anambra were given huge cash to expand. This is not story, I was a witness to this...Tansian, Madonna, were given at least 150mill and their roads constructed by PO. Secondary schools the same thing.

-Health: He remains the best. All the missionary hospitals were given money by PO to expand, ranging from Boromeo,Iyi enu, school nursing ihiala, nkpor, waterside..... These hospitals produce some of the RN nurses you see both within Nigeria and outside. Am a witness.

The ball is in your court. All the labour unions ranging from TUC, NANS etc should join the train if you desire changes.

Yada, yada, yada. Oga! He won't win.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by chiboycue: 7:45am On May 29, 2022
I now understand why Mr Peter Obi dumped PDP .

Ndi Igbos !!! If thou shall drop your personal interests and agitations, unite and rally around LP and Mr. Peter Obi then he would win the Presidential Election and emerge the next President of Nigeria, come 2023.

My vote is for Mr Peter Obi.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by AfroKnight: 7:45am On May 29, 2022
Jokers.

Labour Party cannot win. The party is simply too small to challenge those big bullies. Even if they teamed up with all the other smaller parties, they would end up a very distant 3rd.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Akurakambe(m): 7:45am On May 29, 2022
He has my vote. Win or lose we movvee.

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Nobody: 7:46am On May 29, 2022
I'll vote for him if mumu IPOB don't turn it to a tribal issue
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Ekpeitit(m): 7:46am On May 29, 2022
I strongly believe that Mr Peter Obi takes meth. It's only meth that will make a man to daydream all the time.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Bayyajidda(m): 7:46am On May 29, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Lol, Peter Gregory Obi is a decent man, in fact he is one of the few good politicians in Nigeria. However, elections are not won on Twitter, he still has a long way to go to be able to win presidential election. He should have stuck around PDP, that way he has a chance of being one of the good people there.

A northerner will be the president of Nigeria in 2023, nothing anyone can do about it.

Rest na. No one is asking for your opinion here.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by funshint(m): 7:46am On May 29, 2022
At least equation don balance now...PDP-North, LP-South East, APC-South West. No one should cry marginalization now grin
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by omoiyalayi(m): 7:47am On May 29, 2022
grin grin grin Who is the motivational speaker that is advising labour party ?
: grin grin grin
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by lonecatt(m): 7:47am On May 29, 2022
favour32:

Na so many talk of Buhari for 2015.
Buhari contested elections four times before winning, peter obi have just started his political journey, with the kind of supporters he has today and their consistency he will make it someday.

Above all he needs the support of his southeast constituency. lets tell ourselves the truth , the southeast of today is not really for the presidency, we are still sitting on the fence.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Cloud007: 7:47am On May 29, 2022
All obi's online siblings had realized that they are not wise by leaving PDP. Emotions don't jive with wisdom.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by silibaba: 7:48am On May 29, 2022
BosseJ:
Is this a joke or something? Peter Obi should have stayed in PDP and used his trending popularity as leverage to negotiate for VP slot with Atiku. But his political I.Q is too low to make him see the wisdom in that. He stood the best chance of getting Igbo into Aso rock within 8-yrs minimum (in the event that Atiku wins the presidency), but his ego got the best of him.

I Too Know, make e no kill you too.

2 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Dumfrank(m): 7:48am On May 29, 2022
This seems interesting...an Obi and Tinubu in LP. Interesting... Lol

Slimdan360
post=113272881:

By the time Tinubu looses apc primaries and decamps to labour party, then their mouth with change grin grin
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by APCnaPDP: 7:50am On May 29, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Rest na. No one is asking for your opinion here.

Ok sir, the owner of Nairaland and regulator of opinions , I hear you sir.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by MartinsD12(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2022
Oysters:

https://punchng.com/with-peter-obi-were-confident-of-winning-2023-presidential-election-lp/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1653796710
If all Nigerian youth's can come together and vote for a better country, peter Obi will win 2023 but if they decide to continue with same old politicians then 2023 things will get worse than it is today
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by 989900: 7:52am On May 29, 2022
redcliff:
[s]My take was that Obi should have stayed in PDP, been a VP candidate with ATIKU just like in 2019, finish his 8years and jump on to become the president. he had time on his side. This was his best bet. Obi sold the Atiku image very well in 2019[/s]

Dem take old people swear for una?

In 8 years time, Atiku would be 85, I don't want an 85 year old president.

In 8 years time, I won't vote for a 70 year old Peter Obi.

Think of the last 10 years of declining economy, then add another 8 years of an old kleptomaniac like Atiku to your age and see why this next 8 years is so crucial to elect Peter Obi now -- not later!

Moreover, do you think the north would ever accept a southern president succeeding another southern president, why would they propose what they will NEVER take?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by showafrica(m): 7:53am On May 29, 2022
Oysters:

https://punchng.com/with-peter-obi-were-confident-of-winning-2023-presidential-election-lp/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1653796710

Now that it's clear the northern Nigeria which is half of Nigeria will not vote for Peter Obi, how will he win? We can see that Nigeria will not work when tribe, ethnicity, and religion plays the major role in election. Let every tribe who are alike stay on there own and drive there own country.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by TheNature: 7:55am On May 29, 2022
Yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles / Gunmen Kidnap Evans Odibo Akponana, Shoot Security Guard Dead / During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.