Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP (24949 Views)

NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP / Peter Obi: We’re Focused On How To Create Jobs — Not Learning ‘Shaku Shaku' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by chrisifeanyi: 10:37am On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Even if they allowed you vote 100 times, with 19 of your friends also, Peter Obi will still come last.

He knew why he ran away from pdp, he saw the impeding disgrace he was about to receive, as first exposed by Reno Omokri.

Even Dele Momodu try with his no votes, at least he was man enough to stick it out, instead of running away like Peter Obi.

Let him lose. We will be happy we tried to change the narrative. We are okay with loss sir

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by casualobserver: 10:43am On May 29, 2022
BosseJ:
Is this a joke or something? Peter Obi should have stayed in PDP and used his trending popularity as leverage to negotiate for VP slot with Atiku. But his political I.Q is too low to make him see the wisdom in that. He stood the best chance of getting Igbo into Aso rock within 8-yrs minimum (in the event that Atiku wins the presidency), but his ego got the best of him.

Ibos in general have a low political IQ, Ego always gets the better of them. Ego is the biggest driver in the DNA of an Ibo man it will always prevent him from making the right political decision because politics by definition is a game where you win by considering others.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by redcliff: 10:45am On May 29, 2022
PHIPEX:
By then Atiku's performance would have messed up his reputation just like Osinbanjo and Buhari

I still believe strongly that an Atiku administration would be 1000 times better than Buhari in everyway. You can see that in their lifestyle
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:46am On May 29, 2022
Frigga13:

Is that all.. you’re happy grin

Obi remains a mumu and foolish politician
Your Father remains a mumu man
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by GoLEarn: 10:49am On May 29, 2022
LadyRosa:
Peter Obi can never ever be the president of Nigeria.He should channel his frustrations somewhere else.

Nigeria is a dilapidated state that will never work.Lol!Talk about throwing a magic wand to reverse a taboo.Is he ok?!

One major characteristic that defines Nigeria is bad leadership,that's it's merit and it's pretty much working for me.

So much money doing illegit business.Now, that's the way I want it to remain.

Make him go rest abeg.

So looking for hope at the end of tunnel is now a sin?

Should the trend continue like this?
How dare you speak so vile against a country just because of your own personal gain.

If anything is bad, does that mean the people should not strike for ways to make this country better and desirable to live in?
Do you not have a conscience at all?
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Johel(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2022
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by jikins(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ipobian send your 1 million Naira to Obi’s Campaign, they need it more.

Oga nor dey yarn dust! Send me 1 single post where you see me support Biafra or Ipob. If you can't rest. You nor get point
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Nobody: 11:09am On May 29, 2022
He can't win presidential election now. Not possible!
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by blaise26abj(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2022
ecolime:
Wish he could return to PDP cry

Atiku/Obi ticket will run down APC candidates this time around.

I think it would end up being a very powerful ticket . But i doubt it will work out . But again nothing is impossible in politics . If GEJ can covertly join APC , then the saying is true

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by HardMirror(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2022
TheOldGods:
exactly, that's my point, i am very certain Anambra will give upto 2 million votes for Peter obi. It won't even be shared. Enugu should be giving upto 1.5 million. The truth is Peter obi doesn't need to win Kano and these strong states, that think they have population. Election is won by winning majority of the state which is, Se,SW,Ss and then NOrth central only. Even if let the North west and North east give 500 milion votes, they can't win. Based on votes alone.

Did you know I have never voted, but today I have my pvc, and there are alot of us in the east like me who just got pvc cause of this election. 2023 will shock everyone.

the problem we have here is hatred. I have never hated youruba people. If we agree that it's time of the Se to become president, then we can also agree that the SW will have to go after 8 years. Why all this hate on this forum? I have never heard youruba kill Ibo or Igbo kill youruba. Why all the hate
we really have to unite. We are being taken for granted because we are busy fighting ourselves

2 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by 9ty4our: 11:17am On May 29, 2022
South Easterners are comedians..
You just don't like the truth.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by myhero: 11:19am On May 29, 2022
Smithkafors:
Nice one..... The same people who were waiting to mock him before PDP primaries, saying all manner of things against him and calling him all sort of names has now shifted to LP to abuse him. I clearly understand it's not really about the person but because of his origin as a person, the hatred these set of people harbor. The man you are laughing at is a Billionaire and can travel any part of the world he wants, but you who they are trying to help is being clouded by mumu spirit. Open your eyes!.

Whether you like it or not he will be on your ballot papers on election day.
LP: PO
PDP: ATIKU
APC:.....waiting

The man you are looking at is fighting for you guys and here is the reason :

- It will be hard for any young man or woman in Nigeria to make it to top if your family is not grounded politically with looted funds (look at PDP and APC).

-Students are at home because of ASUU strike. As a student, you really need deliverance if you are supporting APC or PDP. Obi remains number 1 in Education, go and look at his records. Till date, almost all the public and private schools in Anambra were given huge cash to expand. This is not story, I was a witness to this...Tansian, Madonna, were given at least 150mill and their roads constructed by PO. Secondary schools the same thing.

-Health: He remains the best. All the missionary hospitals were given money by PO to expand, ranging from Boromeo,Iyi enu, school nursing ihiala, nkpor, waterside..... These hospitals produce some of the RN nurses you see both within Nigeria and outside. Am a witness.

The ball is in your court. All the labour unions ranging from TUC, NANS etc should join the train if you desire changes.

Nigerian election is not decided by PVC or masses. Know this and know peace. The next president has already been fixed and he is just chilling somewhere waiting for the swearing in date
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Chimaraymond455: 11:20am On May 29, 2022
see alot of Tinubu minions talking about southern unity since it's obvious that Tinubu cannot win North with Atiku and Kwankwaso there.

But you people have forgotten how you betrayed Jonathan in the past 8years. You didn't talk about southern unity then.
Southeast and Southsouth even in their differences have always voted massively for any southern candidate but the soutwest always betray us. Even when GEJ won in 2011, he got the least southern vote in southwest, GEJ even lost Osun state to Ribadu.

Its simple, it's either power remains in the north to teach southwest lesson or southwest votes for Obi to appease for the betrayal. We will not vote or campaign for Tinubu.

Southwest is the reason why South cannot united. They alway find a way to sell everyone out to the north.

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by 1mobile: 11:23am On May 29, 2022
Guys lets not forget in a hurry what Atiku did by pulling down his tweet to condemn the killing of Deborah Samuel bcus he was criticized by his people, its a big slap on the face of all Christians both in the south and in the north. Atiku does not deserve the votes of Christians. Its a clarion call to all Christians, its time to pay Atiku back in his own coin. Also note, the north play tribal politics and not party politics. Its evident in the just concluded pdp primary where they rallied round Atiku despite his flaws. I call on loving sons and daughters of the southern extraction to rally round Peter Obi-LP weather you are in pdp or Apc, its the turn of the south to rule. On this mandate all well meaning sons and daughters of the southern extraction be west, east or south should stand. Let the CAMPAING START WITH YOU AND FROM YOUR HOME. #PETEROBIFORPRESIDENT.

2 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Oysters(m): 11:27am On May 29, 2022
Johel:

AMEN AND AMEN.

Yes and yes. But please let's register and get our PVCs in readiness for the coming revolution

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by magzey: 11:34am On May 29, 2022
I just dey waka pass , who know Obi in Naija politics �

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by StrongAlphMale: 11:35am On May 29, 2022
Baawaa:
The fact is that 97% of northerners will not vote for peter obi,88% of Yoruba will not vote for peter obi,and 60% of south/south will not vote for him.Anambra,Imo and River States cannot win general election

Exactly! This is the same with tinubu and osinbanjo. And this is exactly why power will remain in the north!
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by rolams(m): 11:36am On May 29, 2022
See dream!
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by eleko1: 11:52am On May 29, 2022
ur Elder @ home are dunce
Karlosorji:
mumu man
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Wizmj4real(m): 11:53am On May 29, 2022
Africonji:

Get prepared to be shocked! Peter Obi's rise is not ordinary. It has the marks of God? written all over it. Okwute is not just a candidate. He is a MOVEMENT!!!

If wishes were horses
I laugh u in ebonyi
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by yusufmurry: 12:07pm On May 29, 2022
Scam!

Obi will be 4th position after all.

If to win, die it. Na only South East and 40% of South South will vote him
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Ekpeitit(m): 12:12pm On May 29, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Delusional Biafrans are at it again.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by ysth(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2022
adioolayi:
cheesy grin cheesy

He will be a great addition to your party...atleast, you will move from 5000+ votes to around 300,000+ votes pan Nigeria.

..will that be enough to win the Presidential seat of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Make una stop the jokes.

grin grin grin grin

Modified:
This is not about the person of Peter Obi...it's about party structures and the dominant of "election illiterates" that are the major voters.

It takes a while for Nigeria's major electorates to recognise party logos...their brains have been wired to know APGA, PDP and to some extent APC in SouthEast, SouthSouth....APC, PDP in Southwest and the North.

The major headache of any politician that defects few months to general elections to a platform that is not so popular is how the electorates will recognise and identify his new party.

Trust me...Many can leave home with the aim of voting Labour party..and still forget to THUMB PRINT Umbrella logo of PDP grin grin grin.

Sadly, it's the reality that will work against Peter Obi
It will shock you on how party structures will be formed before 2023 and the number of votes will LP will amass. Just watch, 2023 is not far

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by ransomed: 12:40pm On May 29, 2022
We are waiting for Associated problems Contributors to pick Pa Bola so that we start Obi for restoration of loss glory agenda.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 29, 2022
Smithkafors:
Nice one..... The same people who were waiting to mock him before PDP primaries, saying all manner of things against him and calling him all sort of names has now shifted to LP to abuse him. I clearly understand it's not really about the person but because of his origin as a person, the hatred these set of people harbor. The man you are laughing at is a Billionaire and can travel any part of the world he wants, but you who they are trying to help is being clouded by mumu spirit. Open your eyes!.

Oh please shut up. Lagos state indigenes enjoy free education in Lagos State owned schools till date. Peter Obi would win but only in your dreams.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by 1880tam: 12:56pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
You are in a mosque abi na church somewhere in Eastern Nigeria & at the same time you are on toxic Nairaland?

These ipobians keep living in delusion, shameless Peter Obi of Apga & pdp is now a messiah?

Mumurism in motion.
[/s]
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by 1880tam: 12:56pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Peter Obi is Waste of time, even convicted Orji Kalu & Okorocha stand a much better chance than him.
[/s]
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by 1880ta: 12:57pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
OK, Peter Obi did not know that Pdp was the epitome of corruption until 5 days ago?

Keep deceiving yourself.
[/s]
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by 1880faye: 1:00pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
I don’t support either Tinubu or Atiku, but notwithstanding Peter Obi is a political clown wasting his time, only the oblivious people shouting we want Biafra, who are the majority minorities like yourself, view him as an option.
[/s]
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by 1880f: 1:03pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Only a few ipobians shouting we want Biafra will vote for the political clown called Peter Obi, enjoy your 15 minutes of confusion, in less than 6 weeks time you would have gone back to your Biafra agitation, when you have realized again how politically worthless you are.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence / Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) / Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.