Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) (67218 Views)

What Is The Worst Reply You Have Gotten After Asking Someone To Be Your Gf or bf / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2022
Simp undecided
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by SIMONEKPA7: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2022
smiley
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Ihavethingstodo: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2022
This siofra girl/dude grin no dey taya?
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Omniman(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2022
cheesy
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Johel(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:
I don't want to see "SIMP" On this thread angry

Any man who loves his wife or gf will not have a problem doing this.

Only a SIMP will

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Does that prove he loves her? angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Mooh247: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2022
My wife and my daughter even my mother ... Why not

But not a girlfriend
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by kingscare1(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2022
My Wife! But occasionally.
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by RPG2020(m): 10:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Some one should zoom that tight let see shocked
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Ezedon(m): 10:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Do it for Amaka, you will later realized you are wasting ur time
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Justinlean02(m): 10:51am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:

you can see in his eyes he's Simply displeasing himself to please her. Deep regret sad
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Sleekfingers: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:

I can never do this shit.....even my wife pictures no dey my phone, not to talk about wearing a shirt with her pictures.
I can only wear a shirt with my kids pictures.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Offpoint1: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Very SIMPle and lovely guy
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin

This is awful... grin

I see my boyfriend wearing this, I'm gonna cut the shirt with a scissors... grin

Cringe...
Why
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by PeterObi4LP: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2022
I will do it 10x if she is my wife.

On the other note: Even if Buhari pick me as consensus candidate, Atiku, Kwankwaso or Tinubu pick me as their running mate, I will still vote for Peter Obi.
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Okhuadams(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:

if wife yes but girlfriend no
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Chimeluv(f): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2022
looks a bit weird undecided
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by kingyakos: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2022
Nigerian girlz and stupidity be like okro and Ogbonor
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by abobote: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2022
I won't do it for my wife, I'm not gonna do it for my girlfriend
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by mukhcech(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2022
phr33man:
Nothing wrong if done for your wife not gf. Take it or leave it, you are a simp as a man once you get married. Simp attributes will definitely come in while in marriage as you have to safe your home.

Redpillers can call me Mr Simpson.

Mr. Simkpa
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by 2kurupt(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2022
WTF is she wearing?

For a guy that wears socks while putting on shorts, it goes without saying that he has a poor fashion taste so no surprises with the T-shirt.
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Benoxvals(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2022
What exactly did he do?Holding hands together?
I’m more concerned about why the woman is putting on an underwear.
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by southsouthking(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin

This is awful... grin

I see my boyfriend wearing this, I'm gonna cut the shirt with a scissors... grin

Cringe...

Deep down your heart, you know that ain't true.
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2022
A stupid and useless SIMP..
They would still Fvck his woman and his back..
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2022
Yes, I can do that for my wife, the whole world knows I am married to her.
So beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Sleekfingers: 10:56am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:

Seeing you wearing this kinda shirt. And you walk pass , person wey dey Bleep your girl friend or wife, go just dey laugh

grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by fredoooooo: 10:56am On Jun 03, 2022
She's not wearing his own na
Oga na you they date her She's dating someone ẹlse cheesy grin
Anyway the chances is very slim.if you just remember this day after break up , na water go run for ya eyes like tap water cheesy
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Akharmony: 10:56am On Jun 03, 2022
many of this fresh dudes for abraod depend solely on women to survive. .
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Sunnycliff(m): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2022
Love is in the heart and not all these rubbish. I can still cheat on u with this , of i choose to
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Leoleo1(m): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2022
The guy looks simple though grin just look at his face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) / Ghanaian Couple Engage In Sexually-Charged Dance At Their Wedding (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.