Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) (67219 Views)

What Is The Worst Reply You Have Gotten After Asking Someone To Be Your Gf or bf / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by KingDash: 10:57am On Jun 03, 2022
Wife yes.. cause I paid good money for her ass
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:57am On Jun 03, 2022
phr33man:
Nothing wrong if done for your wife not gf. Take it or leave it, you are a simp as a man once you get married. Simp attributes will definitely come in while in marriage as you have to safe your home.

Redpillers can call me Mr Simpson.

You are a Weakling and a Stoopid SIMP..
Back then,it is women that do everything possible to save thier Marriage..but now unfortunate ones like you are happy that They have to be the one trying to save their Marriage.. pathetic boy.
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by SPAMBOX7: 10:57am On Jun 03, 2022
Even if her toto dey make me sing praise and worship songs when in it I ain't gonna lose my brains to that extent. Come on angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by southsouthking(m): 10:57am On Jun 03, 2022
Brother Simpson, when will you ever learn from brother Samson?

Another man on the loose
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by SPAMBOX7: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:
I don't want to see "SIMP" On this thread angry

Any man who loves his wife or gf will not have a problem doing this.
Any woman who loves his husband or bf will not have a problem doing this.

Lonely ass b.iitch

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by chemberlin(m): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2022
This is a typical Ozor and Saga in BBN. In local word we call them woman wrapper
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Goldie16(f): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:

That's creepy embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by twilliamx(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2022
No be for this one wey we're under wear come outside..
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by nams77: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:

Not a problem but I may not have the time to go and do all that printing. cool
If you do am come, I go wear
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2022
Not bad.. i dont understand tights that is meant to be unseen, is now to be shown for the world to see.. so person go waka... like this for road... tights wen dey sell 4 eko... person go wear am like this 4 road...??

Even suit without its trousers ladies wear like that... i dont understand this madness oo.

The shirt no bad oo
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by SPAMBOX7: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin

This is awful... grin

I see my boyfriend wearing this, I'm gonna cut the shirt with a scissors... grin

Cringe...
How a tomboy Finna keep a bf. Lmfao

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Tvoice: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2022
Will do dis 100 times over only if she deserves it , I do t see anything wrong with this .
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by slickbak(m): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2022
TheRace55:
I see nothing apart from the man being TOTOMATIZED
Wow. That word needs to be recognized
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by money121(m): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:

Av done that for my family
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by BlackDuke(m): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2022
Still better than a tattoo grin
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2022
RPG2020:
Some one should zoom that tight let see shocked

That type of ToTo dey sweet wella.. e go dey Cream eeh.
And she go Sabi set Yansh for doggy..with better moaning..
That girl na better hoe..
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by RillJ(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2022
means nothing and wont stop natin
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Blue86(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2022
There is nothing wrong in the man wearing that.

But a lot of wrong with what the woman is wearing below the waist.
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Chrysdubee(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2022
Una no like am but u they wear cloth way get person husband
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Elo050(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2022
I can't do this for me girlfriend or wife,seriously speaking what is happening to girls of nowadays, what is this world turning into, man are meant to be the head of the house not the other way round .this is foolishness and any woman that leave his husband to do this doesn't have conscience at all
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by MosayA: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2022
And is he doing it happily?

Read his face na. grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2022
This is an example of stuffs that some people (especially women) confuse for true love. He might love her genuinely, but this show doesn't necessarily mean he does.

You would be surprised that the guy might be cheating on her despite all these open shows of love.
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by King44(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:

I can, if she is worth it I no be poster boy.
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by woleabayo(f): 11:06am On Jun 03, 2022
nothing wrong with it
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Pzpropertylimit(m): 11:06am On Jun 03, 2022
It makes separation or divorce so painful . The world of marriage is so fragile to go into this oooo woman ?
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Mikester: 11:06am On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Cause I'm a girl don't assume...

1. I'm straight...

2. I wanna get married...

3. I want kids...

undecided

Loser.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by ThePlugg(m): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2022
I can wear this at home for my girl.....maybe if she wears mine in public,I'll wear hers ....fair enough
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 03, 2022
Yungstallion:
SIMP!

No mind the mumu. She put him own picture for shirt? Some guys don't use their brains...
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:

How does this equals love?

A man can love his wife but not love public shows like this?

I, for one, I don't like unnecessary attentions.

I have a problem wearing this T-shirt with my wife's or girlfriend's face on it. It shouldn't mean that I don't love her.
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Ikem11(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2022
So what's the need for it? People like disturb public peace for no reason. Go marry your wife no na to dey find vawulence dey waka
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by advanceDNA: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin

This is awful... grin

I see my boyfriend wearing this, I'm gonna cut the shirt with a scissors... grin

Cringe...
So one woman thinks this is absurd and hideous??

...its enough for me....

Men!!!!!!!there might be hope after all ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) / Ghanaian Couple Engage In Sexually-Charged Dance At Their Wedding (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.