Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo (115185 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Kik4bak(m): 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sometimes our actions as Christians drive people away from the faith,may God help us to be good ambassador of Christ
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by chukwuibuipob: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
sad I believe this man story 101%.Bishop Oyedepo isn’t aware of this evil some of the useless men he gave pastoral assignment to.Some worthless pipu among them will gather their family/friends and distribute cash/render financial assistance to them/omitted some names and padded their families names or n scholarship disbursements.Wen it comes ‘a Nobody ‘ those thieves will prayer/anoint u/tell u to have FAITH sad grin shocked sad.Poverty isn’t good.If u haven’t taste Poverty,u won’t understand the other side of life/men.Same reason some of us quit Faith Tabernacle and are better off today
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by InvertedHammer: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
/
Church is a multi billion dollars business. If you go in without this information at the back of your mind, they will turn you into a glorified slave. The way Daddy G.Os and Mummy G.Os live and carry themselves is a pointer that they don't believe the Bible. They see the Bible only as a marketing tool for pecuniary gains. The church is not interested in your salvation.

Heaven is very beautiful. Yet the Bishop of the Methodist church paid N100m ransom within 3 days to avoid going to his maker. Oh well ..

/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Ever8090: 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
I doubt your dept of faith from the time you were a Christian.. holding fairm to your faith to the end is the key..

You were not even tempted to the extent of falling but you did because your faith was shallow.

God knows your hearth was far away from him that is why he allowed those spirit to win you in the first place.

What God need from us is genuine love for him and total commitment, he comes in when he sees the genuineness of your heart.

If you can return to him and put your trust in him, he will never fail you

If you still want to give it a chance, you can DM me your number so I can add you on WhatsApp for proper counseling.

God still loves you and will accept you back if you genuinely return back to him.

As a child of God, you will face both spiritual and physical challenges, not to drive you away from God, but to strengthen your faith and trust in him.

You can imagine abandoning God for other gods that can't stand his powers.

As I speak to you, I am homeless and facing very tough time around my intentions to marry, but that won't drive me away from the almighty who sees all my troubles and will definitely step in at the right time. as a matter of fact, he is already in the lead as I follow in deep contrition, putting my trust in him, that he will never lie or deceive me, he will never change his mind because he is the all knowing God, who will never fail ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Stronghold91: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
if iam you i would never listen to those strange voices. i would disobey them without fear

4 Likes

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by NairaMaster1(m): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Prosperous111:
This matter deep oh

Pastor turn to babaalawo? I no even fit read am all but getting back on this baba alawo path is a self destruct.

You’re only a Christian by face and not at heart. You just go to church and take the pastor work in the name of working to earn for a living.

If you know who Jesus is or you have a personal encounter with him you can never go back into that.

I am not a pastor but I’ve seen the A lot of unworthy miracles happening to me. I have a gift of dreams and sometimes I feel like I have seeing a particular scene before it happened and I can predict what would happened next.

I believe in God and his only son Jesus, even if the whole world said he doesn’t exist I won’t join them because he has a way he communicate with me. Find your way back to Christ he’s the only savior I know

May the lord save your souls and guard you back on the right track! AMEN!!!

The guy taya me.if you are an orator at winner's Chapel you won't have issues with 50k.

1 Like

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Bravity1000(m): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Seriously, I need a job . 08074158828.
I'm a graduate. Don't need to beg for money
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Goodnigga: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Prosperous111:

Lol. I never said I can predict live events. When I'm experiencing a situation like I have seen before I can predict what will happen that instant. It's not like a prediction because I have seen that scenes before it happened. It happens to me often and if it was a bad thing I will rebuke it instantly and it will never happen
clairvoyance is one of the rare gift humans can have. Those prediction whatever might or might not be from God. There's also what we call, telepathy, thought communication without using words. All these are manifestations of a trained subconscious mind. You are a spirit consciousness, another spirit entirely can speak to you, instruct you and mimic even God's voice if you are not discerning. That little girl told Apostle Paul and his entourage that he was a true man of God, correct prophecy but from a familiar spirit. What I can tell you is that you have a strong gift of the spirit, you operate in the revelation gifts howbeit undeveloped, so demons are trying to take advantage of you. Bro.Yinka, forget the divination stuff and its practice, return back to God, go to MFM or any fire brand ministry. Fast and speak in tongues for three hours for 7 days possibly with study of God's word and tapes. There's absolutely nothing in divination, fetism, occultism etc. All those power are lower compared to what you can carry if you know who you are in Christ.This is for the OP. Boesten

3 Likes

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Etimemy: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
I pray for God mercy in your life,Jesus love you He doesn't want you to perish
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by OLULAW: 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
redeff06:
Is there any work that is greener than the work of God? The answer is no

Don’t be deluded. My uncle was a Catholic priest. He went abroad to study, and after completing his PhD he got a lecturing job in Canada, stopped working as priest. He is a very successful man today, a full professor in a top Canadian university. Many of his mates can’t withstand him in any form or shape.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Goodnigga: 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Blake755:
Abeg how do someone discover his purpose in life please I answer I have been trying to discover it . It is very hard undecided undecided
what gives you joy when you are alone? What has others complimented regularly on? What is your burning passion that you love doing and can do even for free?
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
May we never be confronted with what is bigger than us.
Like someone has said question everything and you will realize which is best for you.
Your salvation still remain one more time sir and I pray it finds you early enough.
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Lamasta(m): 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Where there is no love there is no God be it in the church or wherever
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Konjiboii: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Prosperous111:

Lol. I never said I can predict live events. When I'm experiencing a situation like I have seen before I can predict what will happen that instant. It's not like a prediction because I have seen that scenes before it happened. It happens to me often and if it was a bad thing I will rebuke it instantly and it will never happen

Alaye it's called dejavu

2 Likes

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Eriokanmi: 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Beosten:
In my formative years, we were three fiery brothers practising Christianity in Iwo town -- two of us very poor, but with strange will to survive. After secondary education and with nothing to live for, first among us was a talented beggar. As the second guy, my mother is late, and my father's whereabout was unknown. So, the first guy and I were living in one of the three houses I knew belonged to the father of the 3rd guy, but the father didn't care about the 3rd guy, though. The first guy is a genius in gathering monies through request for "urgent 2k" -- we lived on this for years.

Miraculously, I and the 3rd guy obtained degrees in science and administration respectively; the first guy obtained a degree in theology and became the chaplain of a university Chapel.

But those days as a fiery Christian, I lost 40% of my hearing. The last time I visited the first guy of a chaplain, he needed me to source urgent 5k for him. Just this morning, the 3rd guy called me that he has bone fractures and is receiving treatment at the Ogbomosho general hospital. He needs money at least for feeding, but none is forthcoming. Let me add that the first guy is in Baptist, I was in Winners Chapel while the 3rd guy is a Mountain of Fire adherent.

Then I joined the ministry in Winners Chapel. Oratory is still my best physical gift -- those in Winners Chapel Adeeke, Iwo in 2005 will remember me by the name Yinka. I had studied the scriptures from "paali to paali"; prayer sessions I handled those days looked like wartime events. While in the university, I was sent to pastor a new church in another town and did so successfully. But when I started full-time ministry, what you would usually call hosts of hell came banging at my door. They would tell me what would happen the following day and they would come to pass. They would tell me Mr A was at my door while I was still sleeping by 6:30am and that would be so.

Later, those spirits told me why I am on earth, and if I neglect my path, I would regret being born. They said I'm a Babalawo by design. I quickly went on overdrive binding "thoughts that may setup their selves against God's knowledge and every disobedience..." Then I would hear strange laughter of a group of persons suggesting the spirits were many. Then I traveled to see a primary school mate who is making waves as a general overseer of a church. All his prayers or deliverance made no difference.

Then voices started threatening me and commanded me to go to a village whose name I never heard hitherto saying that someone is waiting for me there. I googled the name of the town and I found it. I went there because previous messages didn't fail. I met the person and the priestess gave a stern warning that refusing to work for the gods would be a deadly decision. I accepted the calling right away.

But divination is not that easy to learn. I know someone who spent eight years on it. I became a pro within five months by some rare twists of events and within nine months, I became a full-blown Babalawo.

I'm tempted to say that Christians practice something different from what the Bible taught me. In 2020, my daughter was on life support at Bowen University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomosho. The bills were clearly beyond what my 50k salary could handle. I requested for help from the church hierarchy by calling the district pastor, and he said I should follow a correct route in channelling my request. I replied that I first of all called the area pastor who directed me and gave me his number to call. The district pastor started sounding offensive. That was why I came to nairaland and made a thread for help.

https://www.nairaland.com/5637056/meconium-aspiration-syndrome-baby

A nairalander sent a huge amount of money to me in the following thread to clear hospital bills.

https://www.nairaland.com/5641659/leave-patient-hospital-because-lack#86385594

I tendered a resignation letter in Winners Chapel in 2021 with two weeks notice. Before the notice elapsed and till today, I never heard anything from them about my resignation. But when the district church mistakenly paid a sum of money into my bank account after I had left (that money ought to be sent to the current pastor of the church) I told the accountant and he asked me to refund it immediately. While working there, I never had any history of misconduct. They treated me as though I never existed; that action reduced me to a new low, lower than the basest of animals...

The following advice is indispensable: life is not all about money; you're here on a certain assignment.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5277426729005304&id=100002140864850
Pray that familiar spirit deceiving you doesn't land you in hell. You chose the wrong path baba. Come back to God. I agree with you the way some pastors are being treated by some penticostal denominations expecially that one you once worked for. You should have just taken the case to God if truly you were called because not all the pastors received calling. They became pastors as a result of unemployment and when they face challenges, they blame God who didn't call them to serve Him for being defeated.

Pastoral work entails a lot. If you're not strong spiritually, you could be defeated spiritually. See God's face truly and you'd not regret it.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by damosade(m): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
So now, you are now offering sacrifices to gods? On the cross road in the middle of the night? Have to appeal to the witches and wizards before your sacrifices will be accepted? Speak in awo language. What happens to the name of JESUS? the most powerful name in the universe. Every knees bows as the name is called.
You will now be a slave to DRY GIN to awaken spirits. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by BigBrother9ja: 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
[s]Christianity is not a bed of roses.
The way to Heaven is narrow way. And only few people are on it.
To follow JESUS you need to be ready to " Carry your cross" and follow him.
To Follow JESUS, you need to be Ready to deny yourself and anything or anyone and follow him.

To Genuiely follow JESUS, irrespective of whatever inconveniences and evil that men do to you, you look up to Christ and not to them. Men can fail at anytime! Your Dad, mom, twin or whoever can fail and frustrate you. But in all these you look up to GOD and Depend on him.

JESUS said if you look back from following him, you are not fit for the kingdom.

Christ and babalawo have nothing in common. That is an act of going back to the gods of your father's house

If you are following GOD and you get distracted because of Vanities, what to eat, what to drink, etc , you are not fit for Heaven.

Brother You have missed the track. You have left the narrow way to the broadway.

Don't let anyone Deceive you with gratifications. Eternity is a Personal Race. If you want to be with JESUS, then u need to return back quickly to HIM and ask for Mercy and Forgiveness.

And the Enemies Submitted Program of the Lords Chosen coming up June 11 and 12th in Lagos is an opportunity for you to return to Christ and make Peace with Him.
Do all u can to be there.

[/s]
Rubbish
As usual
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by ictplotter(m): 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
Christianity is not a bed of roses.
To Follow JESUS, you need to be Ready to deny yourself and anything or anyone and follow him.

To Genuiely follow JESUS, irrespective of whatever inconveniences and evil that men do to you, you look up to Christ and not to them. Men can fail at anytime! Your Dad, mom, twin or whoever can fail and frustrate you. But in all these you look up to GOD and Depend on him.

JESUS said if you look back from following him, you are not fit for the kingdom.

Christ and babalawo have nothing in common. That is an act of going back to the gods of your father's house

If you are following GOD and you get distracted because of Vanities, what to eat, what to drink, etc , you are not fit for Heaven.

Brother You have missed the track. You have left the narrow way to the broadway.

Don't let anyone Deceive you with gratifications. Eternity is a Personal Race. If you want to be with JESUS, then u need to return back quickly to HIM and ask for Mercy and Forgiveness.

And the Enemies Submitted Program of the Lords Chosen coming up June 11 and 12th in Lagos is an opportunity for you to return to Christ and make Peace with Him.

Rubbish as usual.
Is high time seun ban this guy here for life.
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Billygee2u: 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
Prosperous111:
This matter deep oh

Pastor turn to babaalawo? I no even fit read am all but getting back on this baba alawo path is a self destruct.

You’re only a Christian by face and not at heart. You just go to church and take the pastor work in the name of working to earn for a living.

If you know who Jesus is or you have a personal encounter with him you can never go back into that.

I am not a pastor but I’ve seen the A lot of unworthy miracles happening to me. I have a gift of dreams and sometimes I feel like I have seeing a particular scene before it happened and I can predict what would happened next.

I believe in God and his only son Jesus, even if the whole world said he doesn’t exist I won’t join them because he has a way he communicate with me. Find your way back to Christ he’s the only savior I know

May the lord save your souls and guard you back on the right track! AMEN!!!
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by loko50(m): 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
This man is sincere. He declared his own babalawo work openly unlike many pastors that do it in hiding
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Nitah1: 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
[
You said my mind
uote author=Prosperous111 post=113418129]This matter deep oh

May the lord save your souls and guard you back on the right track! AMEN!!![/quote]
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by demystified01: 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Christian journey is not an easy road, you shouldn't have compromised because of pastor's attitude and your wife's unavailability, this race is a personal one and we will all give account of our stewardship.

No one encountered the light and settle for darkness. Likewise, no man lay is hand on a ploug and look back that is feet for the kingdom of God. I pray you retrace your steps and go back to Jesus. He's the true savior, don't give in to empty treat from the kingdom of darkness. God bless you!
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by remoteagent: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
God'll show you mercy

1 Like

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by streetsoldier1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
Christianity is not a bed of roses.

christianity doesnt negate the rule of humanity.. in fact the core of christain faith is love but churches dont do that. If his senior pastor had made attempt to assist him when he needed to pay bill, perhaps by now he will still be in the fold. I'm so sure they didnt reach out or follow up on him to redeem him back to the fold.
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by OLULAW: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
Church is a multi billion dollars business. If you go in without this information at the back of your mind, they will turn you into a glorified slave. The way Daddy G.Os and Mummy G.Os live and carry themselves is a pointer that they don't believe the Bible. They see the Bible only as a marketing tool for pecuniary gains. The church is not interested in your salvation.

Heaven is very beautiful. Yet the Bishop of the Methodist church paid N100m ransom within 3 days to avoid going to his maker. Oh well ..

/

Within 24 hours. According to him, they raised 130million and paid 100million demanded by the kidnappers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Bn4eIn6zY

1 Like

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by staga: 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
That so-called pastor-turned Babalawo has never met God or encountered Him. Sadly, there are many practicing pastors like him who are leading many astray.

Also, the attitude he met from his district pastor and accountant is not anything new. Nigerians are always Nigerians and as Bishop Oyedepo preached in the first service today, there are many Christians who are born again but are carnal in their ways because their minds are unrenewed. They are many in church. I had cause to caution an usher who was yelling at someone for not sitting where she directed him right in the May 2 Liberation Mandate service. There are many of such barbarians who profess to be Christians but are not spiritual at all.

How do you handle this? Know for sure that the race is a personal one. If you are looking at how others behave in Church, how they treat you, etc, you will be distracted and never make it. Nothing good ever comes cheap. There are always naysayers, disbelieving, dissuading voices of dissent who will try to talk and act and do things to take your focus away from the prize.

So the pastor turned babalawo, I pray he meets Christ and gets an encounter from Him.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Beermoney1: 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Your Life, Your choice. The reason why God did not just say the word and save mankind but had to send his son to suffer and die is to set a precedence for Christians, to show that even his son suffered on earth and was killed, thus showing that the path to heaven is frought with suffering and tribulation but if you hold on to the faith that there is a resurrection and a crown after death like Jesus did, then you have been tested and not found wanting. Jesus suffered while on earth, so as a Christian, the suffering will come.
Beware also, as the bible spoke of an unforgivable sin against the holy spirit. This has to do with people who have experienced the power of this divinity and denies the existence of the power that raised christ.
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by LastProphet: 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
The OP has seen both sides and if he opens his mind his knowledge will know no bounds. OP pls drop me your email i like to ask some personal questions
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by J3susFr3ak: 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
What an absolutely confused and deceived fella....

....demon voices intimidated you to leave Christ? Miss Eternal Life for hell ?

The horrors! undecided
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Perocom(m): 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Beosten:
In my formative years, we were three fiery brothers practising Christianity in Iwo town -- two of us very poor, but with strange will to survive. After secondary education and with nothing to live for, first among us was a talented beggar. As the second guy, my mother is late, and my father's whereabout was unknown. So, the first guy and I were living in one of the three houses I knew belonged to the father of the 3rd guy, but the father didn't care about the 3rd guy, though. The first guy is a genius in gathering monies through request for "urgent 2k" -- we lived on this for years.

Miraculously, I and the 3rd guy obtained degrees in science and administration respectively; the first guy obtained a degree in theology and became the chaplain of a university Chapel.

But those days as a fiery Christian, I lost 40% of my hearing. The last time I visited the first guy of a chaplain, he needed me to source urgent 5k for him. Just this morning, the 3rd guy called me that he has bone fractures and is receiving treatment at the Ogbomosho general hospital. He needs money at least for feeding, but none is forthcoming. Let me add that the first guy is in Baptist, I was in Winners Chapel while the 3rd guy is a Mountain of Fire adherent.

Then I joined the ministry in Winners Chapel. Oratory is still my best physical gift -- those in Winners Chapel Adeeke, Iwo in 2005 will remember me by the name Yinka. I had studied the scriptures from "paali to paali"; prayer sessions I handled those days looked like wartime events. While in the university, I was sent to pastor a new church in another town and did so successfully. But when I started full-time ministry, what you would usually call hosts of hell came banging at my door. They would tell me what would happen the following day and they would come to pass. They would tell me Mr A was at my door while I was still sleeping by 6:30am and that would be so.

Later, those spirits told me why I am on earth, and if I neglect my path, I would regret being born. They said I'm a Babalawo by design. I quickly went on overdrive binding "thoughts that may setup their selves against God's knowledge and every disobedience..." Then I would hear strange laughter of a group of persons suggesting the spirits were many. Then I traveled to see a primary school mate who is making waves as a general overseer of a church. All his prayers or deliverance made no difference.

Then voices started threatening me and commanded me to go to a village whose name I never heard hitherto saying that someone is waiting for me there. I googled the name of the town and I found it. I went there because previous messages didn't fail. I met the person and the priestess gave a stern warning that refusing to work for the gods would be a deadly decision. I accepted the calling right away.

But divination is not that easy to learn. I know someone who spent eight years on it. I became a pro within five months by some rare twists of events and within nine months, I became a full-blown Babalawo.

I'm tempted to say that Christians practice something different from what the Bible taught me. In 2020, my daughter was on life support at Bowen University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomosho. The bills were clearly beyond what my 50k salary could handle. I requested for help from the church hierarchy by calling the district pastor, and he said I should follow a correct route in channelling my request. I replied that I first of all called the area pastor who directed me and gave me his number to call. The district pastor started sounding offensive. That was why I came to nairaland and made a thread for help.

https://www.nairaland.com/5637056/meconium-aspiration-syndrome-baby

A nairalander sent a huge amount of money to me in the following thread to clear hospital bills.

https://www.nairaland.com/5641659/leave-patient-hospital-because-lack#86385594

I tendered a resignation letter in Winners Chapel in 2021 with two weeks notice. Before the notice elapsed and till today, I never heard anything from them about my resignation. But when the district church mistakenly paid a sum of money into my bank account after I had left (that money ought to be sent to the current pastor of the church) I told the accountant and he asked me to refund it immediately. While working there, I never had any history of misconduct. They treated me as though I never existed; that action reduced me to a new low, lower than the basest of animals...

The following advice is indispensable: life is not all about money; you're here on a certain assignment.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5277426729005304&id=100002140864850

When you resort to churches because of what you stand to gain materially cum 'hungrily', and not because you actually need Jesus, then you should be ready to receive men's rewards. Indeed if anyone truly loves Christ, you don't need a church but knowing and keeping his commandments and the rewards will locate you wherever.
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by HernanCortes: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Beosten:

I have met you in person before now.

Forgive me if I sound impertinent

But were any differences when 'god' was speaking with you, and when the other spirits were speaking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.