Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo (115301 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by OLULAW: 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Okhuadams:
You were never a real pastor stop decieving urself. No man that genuinely tested God and turn around to become a babalawo .

Until you’ve walked in his shoes, never judge him.
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Ifakiland(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Prosperous111:

This thread was never made today. So if you lost your sense of reasoning it’s not for anyone or what happened today. This thread is not about the killings in owo. Stop that your stupidity and unnecessary hates fro everyone that talks about Christ. Anti-Christian
Werey you're the stupid one, so your god performs selective miracles abi?? Ode

1 Like

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by OLULAW: 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Those Christians condemning this guy aren’t genuine Christians but hypocrites.
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Omotosho1090905(m): 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Christianity and hypocrisy be like 5 & 6, the man that brought it was hypocritically murdered
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by PlaYaJones: 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Beosten:
In my formative years, we were three fiery brothers practising Christianity in Iwo town -- two of us very poor, but with strange will to survive. After secondary education and with nothing to live for, first among us was a talented beggar. As the second guy, my mother is late, and my father's whereabout was unknown. So, the first guy and I were living in one of the three houses I knew belonged to the father of the 3rd guy, but the father didn't care about the 3rd guy, though. The first guy is a genius in gathering monies through request for "urgent 2k" -- we lived on this for years.

Miraculously, I and the 3rd guy obtained degrees in science and administration respectively; the first guy obtained a degree in theology and became the chaplain of a university Chapel.

But those days as a fiery Christian, I lost 40% of my hearing. The last time I visited the first guy of a chaplain, he needed me to source urgent 5k for him. Just this morning, the 3rd guy called me that he has bone fractures and is receiving treatment at the Ogbomosho general hospital. He needs money at least for feeding, but none is forthcoming. Let me add that the first guy is in Baptist, I was in Winners Chapel while the 3rd guy is a Mountain of Fire adherent.

Then I joined the ministry in Winners Chapel. Oratory is still my best physical gift -- those in Winners Chapel Adeeke, Iwo in 2005 will remember me by the name Yinka. I had studied the scriptures from "paali to paali"; prayer sessions I handled those days looked like wartime events. While in the university, I was sent to pastor a new church in another town and did so successfully. But when I started full-time ministry, what you would usually call hosts of hell came banging at my door. They would tell me what would happen the following day and they would come to pass. They would tell me Mr A was at my door while I was still sleeping by 6:30am and that would be so.

Later, those spirits told me why I am on earth, and if I neglect my path, I would regret being born. They said I'm a Babalawo by design. I quickly went on overdrive binding "thoughts that may setup their selves against God's knowledge and every disobedience..." Then I would hear strange laughter of a group of persons suggesting the spirits were many. Then I traveled to see a primary school mate who is making waves as a general overseer of a church. All his prayers or deliverance made no difference.

Then voices started threatening me and commanded me to go to a village whose name I never heard hitherto saying that someone is waiting for me there. I googled the name of the town and I found it. I went there because previous messages didn't fail. I met the person and the priestess gave a stern warning that refusing to work for the gods would be a deadly decision. I accepted the calling right away.

But divination is not that easy to learn. I know someone who spent eight years on it. I became a pro within five months by some rare twists of events and within nine months, I became a full-blown Babalawo.

I'm tempted to say that Christians practice something different from what the Bible taught me. In 2020, my daughter was on life support at Bowen University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomosho. The bills were clearly beyond what my 50k salary could handle. I requested for help from the church hierarchy by calling the district pastor, and he said I should follow a correct route in channelling my request. I replied that I first of all called the area pastor who directed me and gave me his number to call. The district pastor started sounding offensive. That was why I came to nairaland and made a thread for help.

https://www.nairaland.com/5637056/meconium-aspiration-syndrome-baby

A nairalander sent a huge amount of money to me in the following thread to clear hospital bills.

https://www.nairaland.com/5641659/leave-patient-hospital-because-lack#86385594

I tendered a resignation letter in Winners Chapel in 2021 with two weeks notice. Before the notice elapsed and till today, I never heard anything from them about my resignation. But when the district church mistakenly paid a sum of money into my bank account after I had left (that money ought to be sent to the current pastor of the church) I told the accountant and he asked me to refund it immediately. While working there, I never had any history of misconduct. They treated me as though I never existed; that action reduced me to a new low, lower than the basest of animals...

The following advice is indispensable: life is not all about money; you're here on a certain assignment.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5277426729005304&id=100002140864850

angry
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by PlaYaJones: 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Beosten:
In my formative years, we were three fiery brothers practising Christianity in Iwo town -- two of us very poor, but with strange will to survive. After secondary education and with nothing to live for, first among us was a talented beggar. As the second guy, my mother is late, and my father's whereabout was unknown. So, the first guy and I were living in one of the three houses I knew belonged to the father of the 3rd guy, but the father didn't care about the 3rd guy, though. The first guy is a genius in gathering monies through request for "urgent 2k" -- we lived on this for years.

Miraculously, I and the 3rd guy obtained degrees in science and administration respectively; the first guy obtained a degree in theology and became the chaplain of a university Chapel.

But those days as a fiery Christian, I lost 40% of my hearing. The last time I visited the first guy of a chaplain, he needed me to source urgent 5k for him. Just this morning, the 3rd guy called me that he has bone fractures and is receiving treatment at the Ogbomosho general hospital. He needs money at least for feeding, but none is forthcoming. Let me add that the first guy is in Baptist, I was in Winners Chapel while the 3rd guy is a Mountain of Fire adherent.

Then I joined the ministry in Winners Chapel. Oratory is still my best physical gift -- those in Winners Chapel Adeeke, Iwo in 2005 will remember me by the name Yinka. I had studied the scriptures from "paali to paali"; prayer sessions I handled those days looked like wartime events. While in the university, I was sent to pastor a new church in another town and did so successfully. But when I started full-time ministry, what you would usually call hosts of hell came banging at my door. They would tell me what would happen the following day and they would come to pass. They would tell me Mr A was at my door while I was still sleeping by 6:30am and that would be so.

Later, those spirits told me why I am on earth, and if I neglect my path, I would regret being born. They said I'm a Babalawo by design. I quickly went on overdrive binding "thoughts that may setup their selves against God's knowledge and every disobedience..." Then I would hear strange laughter of a group of persons suggesting the spirits were many. Then I traveled to see a primary school mate who is making waves as a general overseer of a church. All his prayers or deliverance made no difference.

Then voices started threatening me and commanded me to go to a village whose name I never heard hitherto saying that someone is waiting for me there. I googled the name of the town and I found it. I went there because previous messages didn't fail. I met the person and the priestess gave a stern warning that refusing to work for the gods would be a deadly decision. I accepted the calling right away.

But divination is not that easy to learn. I know someone who spent eight years on it. I became a pro within five months by some rare twists of events and within nine months, I became a full-blown Babalawo.

I'm tempted to say that Christians practice something different from what the Bible taught me. In 2020, my daughter was on life support at Bowen University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomosho. The bills were clearly beyond what my 50k salary could handle. I requested for help from the church hierarchy by calling the district pastor, and he said I should follow a correct route in channelling my request. I replied that I first of all called the area pastor who directed me and gave me his number to call. The district pastor started sounding offensive. That was why I came to nairaland and made a thread for help.

A nairalander sent a huge amount of money to me in the following thread to clear hospital bills.

I tendered a resignation letter in Winners Chapel in 2021 with two weeks notice. Before the notice elapsed and till today, I never heard anything from them about my resignation. But when the district church mistakenly paid a sum of money into my bank account after I had left (that money ought to be sent to the current pastor of the church) I told the accountant and he asked me to refund it immediately. While working there, I never had any history of misconduct. They treated me as though I never existed; that action reduced me to a new low, lower than the basest of animals...

The following advice is indispensable: life is not all about money; you're here on a certain assignment.

bro, so u now worship witch..
..correct?....u need holy water sprinkle on yor forehead!! (no ooofencse)
angry
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by treatise: 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Candidlady:
Righteousness just lost a comrade isee him lamenting up there

You sure?
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by marosmart(m): 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Do whatever works for you
Pastor dey go hell, if there is hell
Babalawo dey go heaven,if there's heaven
Just be a good human
Christianity and Muslim no be ticket to heaven
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Itzurboi(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
shortgun:

Exactly, many "Christians" are deep into religion but empty in spiritual matters. There are God fearing babalawos just as there are satanic evil pastors.
God is the creator of the universe, he works in different ways and with many powers.
when Christ said "in my fathers house there are many mansions" many christians will interpret this verse literally.
An evil spirit came from God to torment Saul, yet many Christians believe that evil spirits only come from hell...
pastors have failed Christians as they have not lead them in the ways of the spirit.
flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you. True words.
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by samuelson06(m): 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Charmingrascal:
Satan tempted you.
He sent his agents to communicate with you and you fell for the temptation and threats.
You claimed to read the Bible "paali to paali" yet you didn't learn from Job's story.
Did you pass through a quarter of what Job went through?

You were never a "fiery Christian" as u claimed.
You only thought you were a "fiery Christian" probably because you were a perpetual and dedicated "Church goer" who never really encountered God and holy spirit.
You obviously took mission job to survive like so many other so called Pastors that we have seen in this country in recent times.

May God save your soul.

You've said everything. Every true Christian knows that Christianity is about your personal relationship with Christ and has nothing to do with how others treat you.

You only owe them a duty to forgive and forget wrongs done to you and then continue on your journey with God.

Reading his story from the beginning, I knew this man wasn't serious with life. How can you live by begging others to help you? What kind of life is that? Does it mean he wouldn't have been able to sit, come up with an idea and then pursue it with everything within him to defeat poverty? His mind was always fixed on getting help from others; picking free money here and there. Is it everyone that born with a silver spoon?

Why won't demons start talking to you when you have presented yourself as a perfect vessel? And then, without any tangible means of making money, he became a father, which comes with a lot of responsibilities.

I don't know why some people feel others owe them something, even when in all their life, they've not given a cent to anyone.

On the other hand, all these stup!d stories about so-called pastors and winners chapel would never end until they begin to do the right thing. I've never read anywhere in the Bible that Jesus or any of His apostles paid people to be minister of God.

Genuine calling to pastoral ministry has always been voluntary. Today, winners chapel are making it a paid office. What sort of nonsense is that?

Let me just stop here because I'm seriously boiling in my spirit.
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Bahamas95(m): 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
What most of these churches do is to collect, they don't give. That's not the gospel of Christ. OP would have been a bit patient, even if the pastors refused to help him there are people out there with good heart that would have helped him. He even made mention of a nairalander that assisted him financially, I wonder why he gave up.

Serving idol is not the best option, the devil will never give you anything free of charge. He gives with the left hand and collect with the right...... There's nothing compared to the blessings of God, it comes with peace of mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Konjiboii:
To a certain degree I can relate with what the OP went through, when my mother was diagnosed with cancer she had so much faith that if she could see pastor Chris or any of the other pastors she would be healed, we reached out to them but nobody gave a damn, she was a worker in the church and a cell leader and all that crap still yet nobody reached out to check up on her, not even a donation for chemo and shit.
That action made me realize that finally finally salvation is between you and your God/gods. I'm no more religious but I'm a decent human being and live by my conscience.

Sorry about your experience, the church is ravaged with this type of attitude, they only respect who brings in money. They would have at least helped her in some way or for. Another reality is that Cancer has no cure especially for stage 4, and most hospitals in Nigeria implement Chemo but don't even do it well enough. I have never heard of anyone who survived cancer in Nigeria.
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by samuelson06(m): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Bahamas95:
What most of these churches do is to collect, they don't give. That's not the gospel of Christ. OP would have been a bit patient, even if the pastors refused to help him there are people out there with good heart that would have helped him. He even made mention of a nairalander that assisted him financially, I wonder why he gave up.

Serving idol is not the best option, the devil will never give you anything free of charge. He gives with the left hand and collect with the right...... There's nothing compared to the blessings of God, it comes with peace of mind.

Don't mind him. He hasn't seen frustration, now he's going to see it fool dose. All his life is going to be about doing foolish things for people and learning more foolish things. The satisfaction he thought he's going to get in life just eluded him. The devil that people are running away from is the one he's running to. He's doomed for destruction except he traces his way back to God.

1 Like

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Penywise(m): 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
I'm uninstalling this app from my windows
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
bigbauer:
I'm not supporting the OP, but you need to understand something. We're not Job, we won't be like job. That being said, of what use is it to be a "brother" a Pastor in an organisation but can't receive financial help when need be? For someone whose child was hospitalised, don't you think that interna church politics and bureaucracy should've been put on hold first, so as to raise funds for the sick child?

I'm an ardent believer of Christ Jesus, not a religious person. And I can tell you that organised Christian religion in Nigeria isn't what Christianity is. It has become an enterprise, where Pastors are more concerned with church attendance and the resultant financial benefits and not necessarily the salvation of souls or the spiritual growth of their congregants.

Yes there are a few matter of fact very few exceptions. But majority aren't practising Christianity but some form of religious entrepreneurship.

As for the OP, I comment my reserve, you think Christianity especially being a pastor is the key to financial breakthrough, but it's not.

There are principles that governs everything on earth, whoever discovers and engages those principles will reap the rewards. Sowing and reaping is a popular principle, but diligence is a very powerful principle. The Bible says a man that's diligent in his ways (business) will stand before kings not mere men. Diligence brings mastery, and mastery opens doors to nobility.

Op It's not too late to go back to God, he's a kind, loving God. I'm not talking about going back to being a Pastor, but to having a genuinely deep connection/relationship with God. Then you'll have deeper knowledge of God, the Bible says those that "do know" their God shall be strong and do exploits. "Do know" connote intentional actions. Another portion says resist the Devil and he'll flee from you.

I rest my case

I want to believe this is a general attitude from Nigerian churches and really nothing new, especially big ones. They have so much bureaucracy that you begin to wonder why all of that is necessary. TB Josuha's church had this leadership issues too after he died, I assume it's all because of money as usual.

This is the reason why I cannot give my life for any church, I have seen what goes on in church business first hand. My seed sowings goes to any church i deem fit, that needs financial help in that period. I am not loyal to any church as those things don't matter in heaven.

Allow OP to continue on his journey, some people are destined to follow a certain path in life. Have you ever wondered why Judas Iscariot was the one chosen to betray Jesus? I mean that was his destiny. If OP's destiny was meant for condemnation, then allow him to fulfil it perfectly.

If he his meant to turn back, then he will.
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by CaptMarvel(m): 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Unmmh.. Not every body belongs to God, many are called yet few are chosen.

Anyway,
having this seal, The Lord knows those who are His.
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Bahamas95(m): 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
samuelson06:

Don't mind him. He hasn't seen frustration, now he's going to see it fool dose. All his life is going to be about doing foolish things for people and learning more foolish things. The satisfaction he thought he's going to get in life just eluded him. The devil that people are running away from is the one he's running to. He's doomed for destruction except he traces his way back to God.
He should retrace his steps now if he knows what's good for him. Serving idol is more difficult than serving God, I wonder who or where he will run to when another challenge comes.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Rexymania(m): 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
So you be choosing man!? No church is as fake as that church

Righteousness2:
Christianity is not a bed of roses.
The way to Heaven is narrow way. And only few people are on it.
To follow JESUS you need to be ready to " Carry your cross" and follow him.
To Follow JESUS, you need to be Ready to deny yourself and anything or anyone and follow him.

To Genuiely follow JESUS, irrespective of whatever inconveniences and evil that men do to you, you look up to Christ and not to them. Men can fail at anytime! Your Dad, mom, twin or whoever can fail and frustrate you. But in all these you look up to GOD and Depend on him.

JESUS said if you look back from following him, you are not fit for the kingdom.

Christ and babalawo have nothing in common. That is an act of going back to the gods of your father's house

If you are following GOD and you get distracted because of Vanities, what to eat, what to drink, etc , you are not fit for Heaven.

Brother You have missed the track. You have left the narrow way to the broadway.

Don't let anyone Deceive you with gratifications. Eternity is a Personal Race. If you want to be with JESUS, then u need to return back quickly to HIM and ask for Mercy and Forgiveness.

And the Enemies Submitted Program of the Lords Chosen coming up June 11 and 12th in Lagos is an opportunity for you to return to Christ and make Peace with Him.
Do all u can to be there.

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by samuelson06(m): 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Bahamas95:
He should retrace his steps now if he knows what's good for him. Serving idol is more difficult than serving God, I wonder who or where he will run to when another challenge comes.

Him go do sacrifice tire.
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Fairbanks(m): 12:04am On Jun 06, 2022
Beosten:

Hmmmm..... I'm still speechless because u are my friend from childhood. From village to BHS Iwo to Lautech I understand d hell this life has thought us. Well , I won't judge u due to my broad experience about life. Becoming babalawo does not mean u have missed heaven and beeing a pastor does not guarantee ur heaven as well, both are just religions. But my friend u should av thought about Luke 9:62 and Proverbs 24:10 even Job 22 : 21-28, Psalm 16:4 before taking ur step. You were the one that first thought me 2nd Corinthians 10:4-6 when we were in SS2, which I'm using to fight my own batles till today. I wonder where you dropped those weapons when u needed them most, I wonder where u kept ur faith and that lionheart of studying and quoting words of God. I couldn't even believe this d first day ur wife called me to inform me about this matter, I thought I was dreaming. I know ur level of spirituality even from Foursquare Gospel church in our secondary school days where we both performed as choirs including ur elder Bros our leader then. I know u have been through a lot but why forgetting so fast. Let me remind u that a total stranger has paid ur school fees in 300l in University and this is who u don't know till today, abi u av forgotten that testimony when I visited u in ur house at Gaa masifa that day? Indeed this JESUS has never disappointed u, u are the one betraying him in this manner. U are an orphan I know but Jesus is there for u friend. Pls think deeply because it is indeed complex to serve gods than to serve Living GOD. If u think about those wolves in sheep's clothes u might miss ur road. Know ur God whom u serve is my message to all believers. Indeed battle is not always for the strong and race is not always for the swift but time and chances happen to them all. (Sobs) Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:05am On Jun 06, 2022
If the path you have chosen is the path that gives you peace, go in peace.......

God in his fullness and mercies always give the spirit man, the freedom to taste darkness , and see the difference , Darkness to God is not death if he is with whoever is being misled.

In the case of Jesus Christ, let us remember he went to hell , and on the third day , he Rose from death.....

Hell couldn't devour him, hell was crippled by his presence and he took the keys of death that Devil could not fight ....

So bro, you turning to a Babalawo, if God is actually with you, then he has sent you to bring those spirits tormenting your life to their death and when the rightful time comes, there shall be a great confusion, a great torment , tribulations that will catapult you out of that darkness to the light of God where you belong if truly you are on this Journey with God......

God is not man, Saul of Tarsus knew what he encountered on his way to kill Christians that God made him blind so he will know he is God...

Your own Deliverance will come in due time and it will not come without a great fight , I see you moved by those spirits to fight God in a Church and I see the power of God lifting you up with great force and on the ground .....

Go and mark my words.......Light and darkness have nothing in common.

You are on a mission , if only you are sent by God of all gods.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by qtx(m): 12:07am On Jun 06, 2022
Beosten:

You were not born again in the first place. There are many so-called men of God today that are not genuinely born again talkless of fearing God and living strictly according to the instructions of God. Anyone onecan pastor a church and even do miracles, but note that they will not last in the path of righteousness if they are not truly saved. Even now that you are sounding like you have found the right and natural path for your life, if you can give your life to christ honestly and ask Him to save you and help you, you will stop hearing those voices and you will be free and begin to take charge. Scripture!
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by samsegs(m): 12:08am On Jun 06, 2022
H
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:12am On Jun 06, 2022
Fairbanks:

Hmmmm..... I'm still speechless because u are my friend from childhood. From village to BHS Iwo to Lautech I understand d hell this life has thought us. Well , I won't judge u due to my broad experience about life. Becoming babalawo does not mean u have missed heaven and beeing a pastor does not guarantee ur heaven as well, both are just religions. But my friend u should av thought about Luke 9:62 and Proverbs 24:10 even Job 22 : 21-28 before taking ur step. I couldn't even believe this d first day ur wife called me to inform me about this matter, I thought I was dreaming. I know ur level of spirituality even from Foursquare Gospel church in our secondary school days where we both performed as choirs including ur elder Bros our leader then. Indeed battle is not always for the strong and race is not always for the swift but time and chances happen to them all. Shalom.

The devil never goes to cheap people , he goes to people with greatness....
Devil was looking at God to hand him over all powers but was surprised that God has to create a mere mortal and gave him Dominion over the earth , all living things and he Satan is on earth to take away any gift of God from man that God has called to serve him or bring glory to his name.....

Leave the guy, this is not his battle , this is the battle of God.....

WHO IS THE DEVIL TO CHALLENGE GOD

Your friend is a great man of God......he is only encountering another level of training from God...

Remember, God owns all things including the Spirit he has gone home to serve.....

So he is on a training .....another dimension of training....

1 Like

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Amokwe(m): 12:18am On Jun 06, 2022
Have you reflected on the story of Job, and asked yourself what crime did Job commit.
God used Job's situation to teach us more about faith and show Satan that it is not only about wealth, friends or family.
In the book of Job, the discussion between God and Satan was done in the spirit realm. The spirit realm is accessible to all spirits- good or bad.
In Daniel 10;13 answers to Daniel's prayer were hijacked b the Prince of Persia for 21 days until arch angel Micheal came to help.
Iron sharpness Iron, seek for help.

1 Like

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by brighly: 12:20am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by DrObum(m): 12:20am On Jun 06, 2022
Hearing voices commenting and discussing with you.

My brother, na full blown schizophrenia be that

Check with a psychiatrist.
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by udeh3(m): 12:28am On Jun 06, 2022
Prosperous111:
This matter deep oh

Pastor turn to babaalawo? I no even fit read am all but getting back on this baba alawo path is a self destruct.

You’re only a Christian by face and not at heart. You just go to church and take the pastor work in the name of working to earn for a living.

If you know who Jesus is or you have a personal encounter with him you can never go back into that.

I am not a pastor but I’ve seen the A lot of unworthy miracles happening to me. I have a gift of dreams and sometimes I feel like I have seeing a particular scene before it happened and I can predict what would happened next.

I believe in God and his only son Jesus, even if the whole world said he doesn’t exist I won’t join them because he has a way he communicate with me. Find your way back to Christ he’s the only savior I know

May the lord save your souls and guard you back on the right track! AMEN!!!

Modified!!!

Everyone is getting my word wrong and putting it in a wrong view.

I don’t care or value your thoughts so far I’ve said the truth as it should

Being a babalawo isn't a wrong thing. It means, you're an herbalist, simple. This is also a calling. These people also existed from the creation of the world.

Today, we have the medical and animal doctor cause the white was able to improve their profession and became sellable. Same with Babalawo. There's difference between a babalawo and a witch doctor.

Though, I'm not comfortable with your story. I never saw where you were born again in the first place. Now, the gift of Everyman is of no repentance. You were also not comfortable with the church you served and how they treated you... Truth be told, there's no perfect church. The only perfect church is Jesus

A pastor is also a profession, even as a medical doctor.

See this as a call and in practicing, follow God's instructions and do His will

Simple

2 Likes

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by DongHai: 12:30am On Jun 06, 2022
US Instagram account for sale 600 followers.. price is 3k..
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by qtx(m): 12:33am On Jun 06, 2022
DrObum:
Hearing voices commenting and discussing with you.

My brother, na full blown schizophrenia be that

Check with a psychiatrist.
My thoughts as well. Especially the part that he said he is hearing Voices!. hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by afadi2410: 12:37am On Jun 06, 2022
Forward ever backward never,me and my family we will serve the Lord only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.