Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari (58138 Views)

Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu / Atiku Tackles Tinubu For Not Helping APC Avert Economic Crisis / Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Johel(m): 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yves4real:
By Nwafor Sunday
June 3, 2022

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/its-unlike-him-babachir-lawan-tackles-tinubu-over-comment-on-buhari/

Imagine...he should joke with Yoruba matters, but he can joke with Igbos and others Abi? excluding hausas and fulanis ... I'm sick and tired of all that concerns the shithole.

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Enumerator(m): 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Na to stone am to death remain cheesy
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's game over for Tinubu.

Someone Northerners respect so much and worshipped ,you came and say you single handedly made him a president. What an insult, infact to northeners, that's blasphemy.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Lol ... Ambode will just smiling in his bedroom with a glass of wine, watching and listening to Tinubu latest vibes

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by fof1: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yves4real:
By Nwafor Sunday
June 3, 2022

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/its-unlike-him-babachir-lawan-tackles-tinubu-over-comment-on-buhari/

HE GOES NO WHERE...EVEN IF HE WINS D PRIMARY... ATIKU ABUBAKAR WILL WIN HIM FLAT OUT. RECORD IT HENCEFORTH
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by fergie001: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
ChoCho54:
I will be happy to disappoint you when I turn the other cheek for them. grin
Lai lai

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by LivingTribunal: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yves4real:
“But I went to his home in Katsina, I told him you would contest and win, but ‘you would not joke with Yoruba matters.

So Tulumbo is all about the Yorubas, so if he makes himself president, he would only care about yoruba matters

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by jaxxy(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Lol ... Ambode will just smiling in his bedroom with a glass of wine, watching and listening to Tinubu latest vibes

A Replay of Ambodes Rants scenario the tinubus version. grin
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kaiser20: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Sorry for Tinubu the Bridge builder, now that the bridge has collapsed he must request a refund of his #150 Billion naira he spent in bribing the Northern Nigeria leaders before the primaries.
Tinubu neglected the South, concentrated all his bribe on the northers.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by nedekid: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kai, as far as I know, without Tinubu, this calamity of a recessionist wount have smelt Aso, not to talk of the rock.
See as aboki is using a whole jagaban to play "ten ten" shocked
But some folks warned back then when he supported an extremist heardsman as against his fellow southerner that he was making a big mistake.
Fulanis see themselves as aristocratic, as the owners of Nigeria. To the fulani, who is Tinubu that they will handover power to?

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
Angelfrost:

Desperation is a sad thing to see in a man!

Tinubu went too far!

He has nothing to lose. Buhari has made his choice and it's not Tinubu. Let him speak his mind for future reference.

Something is happening that you can't see now until another northerner takes over from Buhari. At that point it'll become clear to everyone why Tinubu was speaking the way he did.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
Creamypie:
All the people he made were made for his selfish, personal ambitions, and not for me, or the masses

PDP and APC politicians don't care about the citizens...

Everything they do is for their tiny circle of thieves!

That's why I wonder why youths on this forum campaign for them. Like, how stupid are they?!!

4 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by OkoroBufo: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
Who cares?.. If Northerners can boast of making OBJ the President, Tinubu also reserves the right to talk about making Buhari President. If Buhari had not been lackadaisical to have allowed unknown quantities headed by Adamu to play a foul game, Tinubu would not have exploded.

-Okoro bufo

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by frog12: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
this man is not in jail ?
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Ubanz: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Something must be wrong somewhere.
Tinubu must have perceived a betrayal on the part of buhari that has spured his recent outbursts.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Mooh247: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
I love this, let the true supporters remain while the fake bulshiters fvck off
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by kokomilala(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
The Dialectics Of Power Struggle In APC

Yes, Tinubu was right. But was his utterance justified? No. Some people are so important, carry so much weight that when they impact you, it's eternal. Buhari was the poster boy for political failures before Tinubu aided him to become president. Other people too supported him, but their support pales into insignificance compared to what Tinubu did.

For me, I think Tinubu played naive politics with the Fulani. He should have known from history that they can't be trusted with power.

What's happening in the APC now is a clash of the dialectics of power, its struggle and its dynamics - all put together in a large broth. It will satisfy them, but it won't digest. Piecemeal by piecemeal, we may see the erosion of the party if Tinubu is sidelined.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yves4real:
By Nwafor Sunday
June 3, 2022

The day of doom draws closer for the drug baron. A notherner can never and will never vote Tinubu. Only your few urchins in the west will vote for your epileptic body

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by casualobserver: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
everything he said is true but, but, but I think he may just have committed political suicide and snatched defeat from the jaws of victory for both himself and his party. A rare and grave error when it mattered most!!

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by reddingtonblack: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Someone Northerners respect so much and worshipped ,you came and say you single handedly made him a president. What an insult, infact to northeners, that's blasphemy.

it might sound like an insult but it is the pure truth, just that as an elderstate man those utterances are uncalled for

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by blacknoir: 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Esseite:
Emotions consumed him... i noticed Ganduje's composure from behind, he felt sad really.. this would cast as aspersion on Tinubu and any of his alleged uplifted minions.. Lawan might just be the highest beneficiary of this saga...

Vote right, vote Labour, vote Peter Obi...
Ganduje doesn't understand Yoruba and from the video I didn't c any translator.but IAM sure they will bring him up to date on what tinubu said. However my vote goes to obi,sadly inec are doing me anyhow cos my card has been with them for too long,last I went to their office they could find my card and they told me I have to start all over and acquire a new card
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by tonididdy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
He had lost already.

Dude just realised he's being played, hence the anger out of thin air.
... A Yoruba man will never learn the easy way, never!

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Willie2015:

That,s just the hard thruth.

Let him fight his battle with honor.

Exactly my brother.
It seems like there's a grand design to retain power in the North. The plan is being hatched by northerners in both Apc and pdp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by zinaunreal(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Politicians on drugs. Besides buhari is no longer relevant
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by jaxxy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lazyreporta:
Although tinubu no suppose talk like that Sha, but he said the truth.. Obviously, North doesn't like the truth.

And it's clear that they don't want the South to ever feel like they are part of Nigeria. The north can't win elections without South, neither will south without them.

You don't tell me you won't support me if I said the truth, I won't support you either. It's Nigeria, not North. The southern leaders are the problem, unt they start putting north in their place, this will remain.

It's always more like who the north want on both parties, never heard of who the South want. Does it mean the South don't have the final say? The south believes the north will win always, and the north believes that too. It's north and south my people. It should be equal right, not one dominating the other.. Until south come together, this will remain.

Me wey dey type self never chop

If the south had done the right thing and all agreed on a southeast president all this won't have happened. The North won't have a choice bt we no get sense and are too greedy.

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by SugarGirl44(f): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
But tinubu said the truth, buhari was indeed a serial loser until he stepped in.
This aboki should stfu, they hate hearing the truth and it's high time we start getting blunt on some matters, no more sugarcoating of raw facts.

Laslas everybody should even go their separate ways, I don't know what aboki is contributing to the progress of the country sef, if not more destruction.

So he said what he said, you guys should deal with it.

If I were you northerners, I would get so angry and call for the separation of the country, but we know say them no born una well, you need us more than we need you, in fact we don't need you at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by onatisi(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
i want to believe age played a big part in yesterday mistake by tinubu , a younger tinubu would not have made such a serious political implicating statement like that .
there will definitely be actions and reactions within the political class and one thing is that many politician from outside the south region will not want to associating much with him even dapo abiodun of ogun state may not invite tinubu for his campaigns because people will believe that once you invite him , everyone will think he is the one that won the elections for you. tinubu last hope is now to win the apc primaries if not ,yesterday statement may actally end his political relevance

Kyase:

Too too far

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by frowland(m): 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

If I need to laugh I come to NL political section. cheesy
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by deflover(m): 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lazyreporta:
Although tinubu no suppose talk like that Sha, but he said the truth.. Obviously, North doesn't like the truth.

And it's clear that they don't want the South to ever feel like they are part of Nigeria. The north can't win elections without South, neither will south without them.

You don't tell me you won't support me if I said the truth, I won't support you either. It's Nigeria, not North. The southern leaders are the problem, unt they start putting north in their place, this will remain.

It's always more like who the north want on both parties, never heard of who the South want. Does it mean the South don't have the final say? The south believes the north will win always, and the north believes that too. It's north and south my people. It should be equal right, not one dominating the other.. Until south come together, this will remain.

Me wey dey type self never chop

nope
until the fulani constitution is destroyed
that gives more states and voting bloc to the north

they will continue to win
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by foreshore(m): 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nwodosis:
No Northern is known with his tribe, they are all known to be Huasa-Fulani. It is only in the Southern part that they identify you with your tribe, creating more divisions!
You are a wise man bro. Don't mind those tribalistic Yorubas, they are already reaping their tribalism.
It would not be a crime for power to remain in the North until the South can borrow a little sense from the North.

The same treacherous Yorubas who maligned Jonathan and team up with the Hausas to foist the calamity called Buhari, that we are witnessing today expect others in the South to vote for them? They must be mad!

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by ykalhaji(m): 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hydroxide:
Tinubu said it is the time of the Yoruba nation and when it comes to Yoruba land, it will definitely be him(Tinubu). Even if the presidency is going southwest, must it be Tinubu. Make make them give Osinbanjo the ticket jare. No time for any form of entitlement

You don't understand politics, Tinubu is muddling the water to make himself the only viable yoruba candidate. He's language yesterday was to stir up a lot of yoruba sentiment about betrayals which Osibanjo and his colleagues that he helped are. Yes Osibanjo might be anointed but he will have a hard time mobilizing the Yoruba masses (not the elites) to go out to canvass for betrayers. The Yoruba muslims in the hinterlands will be lukewarm byt as it is now they are having conversations in with their northern counterparts on this issues. By weekend the APC will either reconcile with Tinubu or declare war with him. Tinubu is simply getting ready in case it is war thry declare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Sunny Ejiagwu Was Assassinated In Imo State. Photos / Photos As President Bola Tinubu Meets 36 States Governors / Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.