Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari (58168 Views)

Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu / Atiku Tackles Tinubu For Not Helping APC Avert Economic Crisis / Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by tonididdy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
We need a southern presidency that knows the game the North is and have being playing.

Someone to countter this broad daylight madness angry
Not someone that will be a northern sympathizer
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by MetaPhysical: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yoruba people have asked that those who sell us to the enemies and collude with opponents to denigrate and violate our lands should be dealt with and humiliated by the gods and ancestors of our land.

I am not surprised at all that Tinubu is doing what he is doing in public view.

3 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by dannyville2(m): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nwodosis:
No Northern is known with his tribe, they are all known to be Huasa-Fulani. It is only in the Southern part that they identify you with your tribe, creating more divisions!

They are known as “musulumai”
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by laaja38(m): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bola in hausa language is dustbin.
I can believe that Bola has made himself a dustbin. He has made not only the North to hate him but every average Nigerian who knows what is right for the country.
Why is he desperate to be president? If he is good enough, Nigerians know. What did he do for Buhari than Ameachi?
It is the turn of Yoruba, is he the only Yoruba in Nigeria?
Is he the most Educated and qualified person?

3 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Tzar(m): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
No be this thief wey use half a BILLION to cut grass a few years ago be this?
Nigerians are just shameless in their tolerance & madness!
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by jrusky(m): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
tunapawizzy:

Not just those ones...all the governornors that decamped from PDP and won their states for APC...in The whole of south west that they want us to believe is controlled by Tinubu...APC won Jonathan by less than 500k votes........in Sokoto alone

You are right I just mentioned those ones because the almanjiri now claiming they did the job which is a big lie.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by b1olat: 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yves4real:
By Nwafor Sunday
June 3, 2022

Should a southern presidency be a contentious issue at this critical period after the north has done it's eight years of misrule plunging the nation into the dungeon of insecurities and economic predicament.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/its-unlike-him-babachir-lawan-tackles-tinubu-over-comment-on-buhari/
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Indispensable85:

So the south will become a conquest of the north? I can't imagine a 16yr uninterrupted rule by the north.

We deserve it and worse because we have chosen to be disunited!

There is nothing that offends me like greed and selfish ambitions.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by edego2up(m): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Indispensable85:

He has nothing to lose. Buhari has made his choice and it's not Tinubu. Let him speak his mind for future reference.

Something is happening that you can't see now until another northerner takes over from Buhari. At that point it'll become clear to everyone why Tinubu was speaking the way he did.

Very clearly and openly decleared, the northerners has come together to declare their stand, and many of you here are blaming Tinubu. babachair is speaking the body language of Buhari and

Leave mata for Matias make i go attend to my costumers

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by bukatyne(f): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:
If you read the quotes slowly n carefully, you'll realize just how much The North believe Nigeria is theirs to run as they wish.

And the smart muhfuckas are fully entrenched in both parties.

Just let's you wonder what they're promised before they support any candidate not from the The North

They "allow" you to rule

As in.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Arysexy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Like Wike like Tinubu...

Your their mouths to kill their games.

Wetin concern me.

The masses are with Peter Obi.

Collect Atiku dollar, collect Buhari annointed candidate Naira and vote Peter Obi for your secured future or start saving for jakpa come 2023.

The choice is yours. For me and my family we are voting Peter Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by knowhowk: 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hannahlillien:
wabsite for sell dm me private
. How much is it ? I already have a Website ...l have been looking for wabsite for long .. grin

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
descarado:

He called abiodun that thing.
Shocking. And people were hailing him there shocked
Old age or drugs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by mastermaestro(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

He knows this but maybe he was on drugs yesterday
Big mess up...
Buhari is like a father to northerners (even Atiku has never spoken ill of buhari, he can only be mentioning APC but not Buhari)
The father may mess up, but that doesn't mean, you outsider should insult him

You have spoken facts. Buhari stands like a father figure in the North, that’s why opposition politicians up north would dare not insult his person or policies.

After watching Tinubu’s speech where he belittled Buhari, I knew it was over for him. Buhari will dare Tinubu now. Whereas the president had been willing to apply a persuasive pacifist method in picking a candidate, but it appears the Lagos baron has obviously preferred the hawkish approach.

Buhari is going to pick a consensus candidate with all the Northern governors and loyal southerners backing him. If Tinubu blows hot, he should be prepared to take explosives.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by redcliff: 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by livinbygrace: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
Baba wey do-n smoke gbana before talking.He just wants to ruin everything southerners
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by 07kjb: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nwodosis:
No Northern is known with his tribe, they are all known to be Huasa-Fulani. It is only in the Southern part that they identify you with your tribe, creating more divisions!

U get the point now!

But yorubas only gets the point when it didn't favour them

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Psoul(m): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
If he can make people President, Governor, Senator etc,
then let him also use that method to make himself the President come 2023.
What the hell is all these.
He needs no permission from anyone to make himself the President.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
mastermaestro:

You have spoken facts. Buhari stands like a father figure in the North, that’s why opposition politicians up north would dare not insult his person or policies.

After watching Tinubu’s speech where he belittled Buhari, I knew it was over for him. Buhari will dare Tinubu now. Whereas the president had been trying apply a persuasive pacifist method in picking a candidate, but it appears the Lagos baron has obviously preferred the hawkish approach.

Buhari is going to pick a consensus candidate with all the Northern governors and loyal southerners backing him. If Tinubu blows hot, he should be prepared to take explosives.

Nothing for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by emmi14: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lazyreporta:
Although tinubu no suppose talk like that Sha, but he said the truth.. Obviously, North doesn't like the truth.

And it's clear that they don't want the South to ever feel like they are part of Nigeria. The north can't win elections without South, neither will south without them.

You don't tell me you won't support me if I said the truth, I won't support you either. It's Nigeria, not North. The southern leaders are the problem, unt they start putting north in their place, this will remain.

It's always more like who the north want on both parties, never heard of who the South want. Does it mean the South don't have the final say? The south believes the north will win always, and the north believes that too. It's north and south my people. It should be equal right, not one dominating the other.. Until south come together, this will remain.

Me wey dey type self never chop
Jonathan is from Baylsea , south south. Bola Tinubu is south west. He moulded the force that pushed Jonathan down. What did he get? Regrets and Heartbreak. Bola will die a sad man for sabotaging his southern brother for Buhari because of selfishness. JAGABAN is dethroned, JAGABAN is betrayed... maybe disqualified.

3 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by slivertongue: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mikolo70:

You must be very stupid for saying that... Idiot.

I didn't say it oo. direct it to Babachir
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
edego2up:

Very clearly and openly decleared, the northerners has come together to declare their stand, and many of you here are blaming Tinubu. babachair is speaking the body language of Buhari and

Leave mata for Matias make i go attend to my costumers

Hahahahahahahaha..... greet ur costumers oooo

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by wirelessmaster: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yves4real:
By Nwafor Sunday
June 3, 2022

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/its-unlike-him-babachir-lawan-tackles-tinubu-over-comment-on-buhari/

Babachir Lawal,

That is your cup of tea. When Buhari has no money, no power, no confidence and above all no health. Tinubu staked his life and substance for him.

At the heat of election, when PDP campaign was very hot. Buhari was nowhere to be found for several weeks. PDP proclaimed him dead. PDP, especially Fayose asked APC to produce him. It was Tinubu who kept the campaign. There are other supporters (Atiku spent money , but behind). Tinubu led the battle with his BROOM which he brought from ACN to APC.

Your sister, the first lady started campaign against Jonathan's wife on Tinubu's advice and support.

Being a President is not by force, but everybody must be given a chance.

Friendship in your area is quite different from friendship in Yoruba land. Yoruba man can die for his friend. Adekunle Fajuyi paid supreme price for Aguiyi Ironsi. Tambuwal and Gbajabiamila, also Tambuwal and Wike taught us a lesson. We are just learning a lesson about the death of Abiola.

A man pushed to the wall will reveal all. Tinubu has nothing to lose, rather the present youths have more to learn from history.

Babachir Lawal, after Primary, tell Adamu to change APC's logo and APC will stop to use the Broom as its Symbol of Political Authority. Dropping that Broom is the end of APC. That BROOM belongs to ACN. That BROOM is Asiwaju Tinubu's simbol of ingenuity, courage and resilience.

Divine power ultimately, has a way of dealing with those who reward goodwill with evil. Bye.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Anyiamaka: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lazyreporta:
Although tinubu no suppose talk like that Sha, but he said the truth.. Obviously, North doesn't like the truth.

And it's clear that they don't want the South to ever feel like they are part of Nigeria. The north can't win elections without South, neither will south without them.

You don't tell me you won't support me if I said the truth, I won't support you either. It's Nigeria, not North. The southern leaders are the problem, unt they start putting north in their place, this will remain.

It's always more like who the north want on both parties, never heard of who the South want. Does it mean the South don't have the final say? The south believes the north will win always, and the north believes that too. It's north and south my people. It should be equal right, not one dominating the other.. Until south come together, this will remain.

What truth are you talking about? Did Tinubu not support Atiku and Ribadu in presidential elections? How did they fare? ACN, CPC, NPDP, APGA formed a party and one man takes all the glory? If Tinubu was that great why did he not support another candidate in 2019 as himself and his wife claimed he was sidelined? Why is it hard for Tinubu to damn Buhari in 2023 and still win the election without Buhari? Why can't Tinubu simply make himself the president in 2023 as he will make Sanwolu gov in Lagos 2023?
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by pacesetting: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
You forgot Amaechi. He singlehandedly discretited Jonathan even within the south south
Funflipper:

Tinubu single handedly made him the APC flag bearer against the interest of the likes of Rochas, Atiku and kwankwaso. PMB would never have been able to defeat Atiku or kwankwaso in that primary election.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by moneyissweet(m): 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
I choose number 1.

Duru009:
Peter Obi: I want to be President because I want to move Nigeria from a consuming nation to a productive nation

Osinbajo: I want to be President to consolidate on the good things this administration has started.

Tinubu: I want to be President because it’s my turn.

2023 is around the corner. The choice is yours to make

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by papamondico: 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bola Tinubu had stepped on so many toes in the north. How can he get their vote in the up coming APC convention primary election slated on June 6, 2022. Well, let see how it goes.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by cmikel: 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
IN 2015.....

SOUTH WEST APC PLAYED A DIVIDE AND RULE GAME IN 2015

THEY DIVIDED THE SOUTH EAST FROM THE NORTH CALLING DETOGRATORRY NAMES TO SOUTH EAST LIKE IGBO PEOPLE CANNOT BE TRUSTED AND THE LAGGON MATTTER AND ALL THAT.

IF SOUTH WEST APC HAS PLAYED A CORDIAL POLITICS IN 2015 THEY SHOULD STILL HAVE THE BACKING OF S/E AND MOVE TIEDS.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND THAT IS LIFE AND YOU CANNOT TAKE IT OUT OF LIFE

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Sleekfingers: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's game over for Tinubu.

Someone Northerners respect so much and worshipped ,you came and say you single handedly made him a president. What an insult, infact to northeners, that's blasphemy.
I am a staunch supporter of this man but those words of his is making to have a rethink.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
tonididdy:

I don't care what you are!
There are many southern candidate under other party's.
If you really want a southern presidency, do the needful.

First is you need to be thoroughly schooled. I just reduced you by removing the veil of stupidity in your eyes for thinking everyone in support of Tinubu is yoruba.

For the second part of your ignorant comment,you only pass for a political ignoramus if you think anyone can be president of Nigeria outside the Apc and pdp. You're obviously an ibo man because one major characteristics of you guys is that you guys are never realistic in politics. No other party for now has the national spread to win the presidential election except PDP and APC. Know this and know peace.

Now fvck off little brat. Don't bother to mention me again because I don't read puerile depositions. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee......

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by kingyakos: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lazyreporta:

Go siddon for pit toilet
Which truth is ur god of Lagos saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square / List Of 10 Poorest States In Nigeria / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.