Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari (58036 Views)

Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu / Atiku Tackles Tinubu For Not Helping APC Avert Economic Crisis / Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Aboguede(m): 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Vayolense shocked
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by barbstee(m): 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
It's actually unlike him .
Baba shouldn't have said that though it's true but it's not necessary

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Proudlyomonna: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
God of the Heavens and the Earth, please let them fight let their trouble expand beyond repair, have mercy on this country and let this demonic evil apc that has plundered Nigeria into a suffering never heard of be destroyed.
Iseeeee.

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by tunapawizzy: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Loooooool....lwkmd...he whom the gods want to destroy, they first make mad....the gods made Tinubu mad yesterday with what he said......I hope he doesn't even lose his grip on lagos

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by ivolt: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
luvmijeje:
Well, for him to publicly to go nuclear, he knows that he will lose.

Right now he is fighting to hold the South-west. He is no longer fighting to be President.
You are a baby analyst.
There is no time Tinubu was ever in charge of South-West.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by onatisi(m): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
this is exactly what i was telling someone , TINUBU IS JUST ONE VOTE , many other notable politicians contributed to the success of apc in 2015 , saraki brought in kwara state , many other notable politicians too campaigned massively and aggressively for apc to win, so how can one man now claim to the one and only that influenced that election outcome ? many politicians stood against the massive machinery of the ruling pdp then and some even paid the ultimate price with their lives only for one man to come out and say he did it all!!!!!!
he did his best no doubt , but it was the combination tinubu best and the best of other politicians too that produced buhari as the president .
THAT STATEMENT BY TINUBU WILL HAVE A VERY SERIOUS NEGATIVE IMPACT ON HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE RULING POLITICAL CLASS ,HIS PARTY AND ALSO THE PRIMARIES .

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by hush15: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yves4real:
Baba Tinubu should calm down so that he doesn't stir up the hornets' nest.
Let the best candidate emerge through the delegates' votes.

Hornet that he has stirred even to his own detriment
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by MrUchenna1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
THE GRASSCUTTER OPINION
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Willie2015: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Indispensable85:

Tinubu has nothing to lose at this point. He has laid it bare. Nothing will change whether or not he reacted the way he did. sBuhari has made his choice and it's not Tinubu. So nothing to lose really. Let him fight to finish and take a bow.

The only alternative to Tinubu that will make sense is Osinbajo but I don't know if he can defeat Atiku.

That,s just the hard thruth.

Let him fight his battle with honor.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:
Indispensable85 kyase garfield1 kahal29

I am surprised too

Desperation is a sad thing to see in a man!

Tinubu went too far!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by nameo: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Gbengaoluz:
This is how best friends fall apart

They were never best friends, Bruv.

They were just a disjointed group of opportunistic "business" men who came together to wrest power in 2015 from another group of "businessmen".

The Acquisition of Power was what brought and held them together. Remove that and well, you know na.....

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by skj1377(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
You made a disaster president and your reminding us. You want us to vote you as a reward.. Wonders will never end.

3 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by fergie001: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Angelfrost:

Tinubu went too far!
Absolutely.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Chuksmill(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Too late he's never going to get the ticket not after what he said about Buhari true or not.....SDP loading MAKE SANWO OLU, OYETOLA, GANGUJE, SHETTIMA and other urchins get ready to decide the fate of their political career in the coming days
Yves4real:
Baba Tinubu should calm down so that he doesn't stir up the hornets' nest.
Let the best candidate emerge through the delegates' votes.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by meetgaya: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:
I talk am
Ganduje, shetimma will soon leave him

I no go talk again
Tinubu just messed himself up yesterday

Helinues

I no go talk pass this one

Tinubu no know wetin e miss, seriously
Northerners where his largest support base but now see
One guy just burn e tinubu cap now like this grin

Na tinubu's village people worked on him. Choi
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by hibeebeeking: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
You have to learn further.it happens in all tribes. I work with Hausa people from plateau state. They will tell you they are not Hausa Fulani.
Nwodosis:
No Northern is known with his tribe, they are all known to be Huasa-Fulani. It is only in the Southern part that they identify you with your tribe, creating more divisions!

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by 43Ronin: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Many of thiéfnubu online urchins always engage in tribal bashing and sentiments not knowing they are shooting their master in the foot. Any objection to his candidacy they will term it children of hate or illiterate aboki. Pls they have always been selfish and tribal, let them reign in their region and allow patriots govern Nigeria. Vulture griller went from supporting thiéfnubu to osinbajo now he's nowhere to be found.

3 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by royal231(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
What u don't understand is that Nigeria was almagated as North and South..

North has kept the unity despite having more tribes..

In South its another thing..

The North isn't afraid of giving the presidency to the igbos.. Its rather the Yoruba..

The North has seen u wicked politicians for who u are..

It's better u decamp on time as Obi did and try your luck on a neutral party..
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by onatisi(m): 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
those statements by him showed portrayed anger at the betrayal of politician and also depicts a drowning man desperately holding on to a claim of life by saying you need to help me because i helped you then , those statement does not portray pre election victory confidence
luvmijeje:
Well, for him to publicly to go nuclear, he knows that he will lose.

Right now he is fighting to hold the South-west. He is no longer fighting to be President.

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Proudlyomonna: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
hush15:

Hornet that he has stirred even to his own detriment

I showed some of my Northern customers the speach by Tinubu,and their reply was that anyone who thinks the North owes him any vote is a comedian.
The North are hell bent on keeping power again,it's just a shame that they will do this easily due to the greed and selfishness of southerners.

3 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
When the southerners call everyone in the north Fulani/ Hausa it helps them achieve their goal of painting everyone there black. However, they fail to understand that this help northerners stir themselves forward when election comes into play.

Southerners refer themselves as SS SW SW failing to realize that this just cause more division amongst them!

Personally, I know the average Nigeria is hellishly greedy and doesn't mind if the country progress or not.... Everyone is just fighting for the bread NW NE SS SE!
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
meetgaya:

Na tinubu's village people worked on him. Choi
na Ambode curse
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Angelfrost:

Tinubu went too far!
Too too far
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Hydroxide(m): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lazyreporta:
Although tinubu no suppose talk like that Sha, but he said the truth.. Obviously, North doesn't like the truth.

And it's clear that they don't want the South to ever feel like they are part of Nigeria. The north can't win elections without South, neither will south without them.

You don't tell me you won't support me if I said the truth, I won't support you either. It's Nigeria, not North. The southern leaders are the problem, unt they start putting north in their place, this will remain.

It's always more like who the north want on both parties, never heard of who the South want. Does it mean the South don't have the final say? The south believes the north will win always, and the north believes that too. It's north and south my people. It should be equal right, not one dominating the other.. Until south come together, this will remain.

Me wey dey type self never chop
Tinubu said it is the time of the Yoruba nation and when it comes to Yoruba land, it will definitely be him(Tinubu). Even if the presidency is going southwest, must it be Tinubu. Make make them give Osinbanjo the ticket jare. No time for any form of entitlement

4 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by InvertedHammer: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
/
Don't blame Tinubu. The man is senile.

It gets worse--he surrounds himself with hungry urchins and sycophants who treat him like a god.

Even if he poops, they will tell him that it smells like Strawberry just to get a little token.

That's how Macbeth misinterpreted the prophecy of the witches.

/

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Mikolo70(m): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
slivertongue:
When Yorubas vilify the North like this, our sense of fear and insecurity under a Yoruba presidency gets heightened and in the end, pushes us to rethink our support for not only Bola but any Yoruba as president for that mattwer.
You must be very stupid for saying that... Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Enumerator(m): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Confirm!
Creamypie:
All the people he made were made for his selfish, personal ambitions, and not for me, or the masses

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by ykalhaji(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's game over for Tinubu.

Someone Northerners respect so much and worshipped ,you came and say you single handedly made him a president. What an insult, infact to northeners, that's blasphemy.

What will their respect and worship do for him if the Governors push the delegates not to vote for him It is war time and he is gearing up his army. They are either with him or against him warts and all.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by HeavenVGate: 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lazyreporta:
Although tinubu no suppose talk like that Sha, but he said the truth.. Obviously, North doesn't like the truth.

And it's clear that they don't want the South to ever feel like they are part of Nigeria. The north can't win elections without South, neither will south without them.

You don't tell me you won't support me if I said the truth, I won't support you either. It's Nigeria, not North. The southern leaders are the problem, unt they start putting north in their place, this will remain.

It's always more like who the north want on both parties, never heard of who the South want. Does it mean the South don't have the final say? The south believes the north will win always, and the north believes that too. It's north and south my people. It should be equal right, not one dominating the other.. Until south come together, this will remain.

Me wey dey type self never chop
You're so right bro. North need to be deal with, seriously. I'm very sad to see how south are handling things. Without the south, north is nothing. All the infrastructures in the north, money from which they were erected was from the South. North have only voter strength, please tell me, of what benefits is that to the growth of nation and economy. I don't really want Tinubu as a president but I'd rather vote a crippled Southerner to a abled northern man.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by ChoCho54(f): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:

You, peace same sentence?

Omg .. On Monday wey vawulence go happen, I go remind you grin
I will be happy to disappoint you when I turn the other cheek for them. grin
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by MissionaryArchi(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Duru009:
Peter Obi: I want to be President because I want to move Nigeria from a consuming nation to a productive nation

Osinbajo: I want to be President to consolidate on the good things this administration has started.

Tinubu: I want to be President because it’s my turn.

2023 is around the corner. The choice is yours to make
Only reasonable Nigerians can make sense out of these. Your statements are gold bro

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Enumerator(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
cheesy
PrinceOfLagos:
One by one, Dem don dey go

We've frustrated Tinubu into shooting himself on the foot and I'm loving it grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman / Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.