Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari (58104 Views)

Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu / Atiku Tackles Tinubu For Not Helping APC Avert Economic Crisis / Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Reference(m): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
deflover:

nope
until the fulani constitution is destroyed
that gives more states and voting bloc to the north

they will continue to win

Without restructuring Nigeria CAN NEVER progress.
Without restructuring the average PVC is as useless as the keycard of a cheap, raunchy motel.... can not move your life an inch forward.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by b1olat: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=b1olat post=113439536][/quote] You should be happy that Southerners including yorubas are lobbying to take over the mantle of leadership from a clueless leader who has dragged the country to the precipice of economic stagnation, palpable insecurity and legendary corruption.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by tonididdy(m): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Indispensable85:

First is you need to be thoroughly schooled. I just reduced you by removing the veil of stupidity in your eyes for thinking everyone in support of Tinubu is yoruba.

For the second part of your ignorant comment,you only pass for a political ignoramus if you think anyone can be president of Nigeria outside the Apc and pdp. You're obviously an ibo man because one major characteristics of you guys is,to always build castles in the air. No other part for now has the national spread to win the presidential election except PDP and APC. Know this and know peace.

Now fvck off little brat. Don't bother to mention me again because I don't read puerile depositions. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee......
Okay I won't mention you again

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by GreatrAnalyst: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:
I talk am
Ganduje, shetimma will soon leave him

I no go talk again
Tinubu just messed himself up yesterday

Helinues

I no go talk pass this one

Tinubu no know wetin e miss, seriously
Northerners where his largest support base but now see
One guy just burn e tinubu cap now like this grin

I am never pro-Tinubu; he made blunder with that speech, but mind you, north has already concluded on what to do with him either he made that speech or not. That speech was that of a man about to drown who is clutchibg on everything possible.

Are his motives right? Never! You don't become President because you feel entitled.

But truth is, without Him, Buhari wouldn't have truly emerged. Babachir saying others supported him, who are the others? North supported Buhari, but would only North would have made Buhari win? Amechi used Rivers money yet APC couldn't even win Rivers. Tinubu was actually instrumental, both money and votes.

It is what it is... Northerners would always back themselves regardless of even if they are wrong - Wike has learned of this in the most recent. Not knowing or learning from history will make someone repeat error of history. The North did this to Awolowo, MKO, and even the Igbos. We all know that it is the North (led by Gowon) who would never allow the Igbos to go their way because the unity of one Nigeria pays the North the most, even though they contribute the least. Still happening today.

This isn't about tribes, it is about being objective.
Tinubu has already played into their hands with this his speech. But even without this speech, Buhari doesn't look like someone who is ready to reward Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by descarado: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

Old age or drugs cheesy
It's his handlers. They would have convinced him not to address the public. Accumulated anger and frustrations with betrayal

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Forumobserver12(m): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lazyreporta:
Although tinubu no suppose talk like that Sha, but he said the truth.. Obviously, North doesn't like the truth.

And it's clear that they don't want the South to ever feel like they are part of Nigeria. The north can't win elections without South, neither will south without them.

You don't tell me you won't support me if I said the truth, I won't support you either. It's Nigeria, not North. The southern leaders are the problem, unt they start putting north in their place, this will remain.

It's always more like who the north want on both parties, never heard of who the South want. Does it mean the South don't have the final say? The south believes the north will win always, and the north believes that too. It's north and south my people. It should be equal right, not one dominating the other.. Until south come together, this will remain.

Me wey dey type self never chop

Now let me tell you why the north will continue to lord it over the South.

Politics is a game of numbers, the South are being shortchange in terms of number of states and local governments, South East have the list states and local governments among the six sub-regions, whenever the south East made a demand for equity and fairness in the mode of additional state creation,what do you get from other southern states?

When the South talk about equity and fairness in terms of power sharing, again what do we get from southerners, the South West and the South South came out, forgetting that they have ruled before and the only southern region that haven't tested power since the return of democracy in 1999 is SE, now tell me, how do you expect the south to unit when all they care about is their selfish interest rather than collective interest of the southerners?

The South will continue to dance to the tune of the North till we learn how to unit among ourselves down south...

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
time to continue pampering the North is over, if you people dont understand loyalty then you shouldn't be fear of bashing

If Yoruba pull out of your APC then it's a game over
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by alabi484(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Esseite:
Emotions consumed him... i noticed Ganduje's composure from behind, he felt sad really.. this would cast as aspersion on Tinubu and any of his alleged uplifted minions.. Lawan might just be the highest beneficiary of this saga...

Vote right, vote Labour, vote Peter Obi...

So ganduje understands Yoruba so much to immediately understand what he said it that time?

Interesting
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
GreatrAnalyst:

I am never pro-Tinubu; he made blunder with that speech, but mind you, north has already concluded on what to do with him either he made that speech or not. That speech was that of a man about to drown who is clutchibg on everything possible.

Are his motives right? Never! You don't become President because you feel entitled.

But truth is, without Him, Buhari wouldn't have truly emerged. Babachir saying others supported him, who are the others? North supported Buhari, but would only North would have made Buhari win? Amechi used Rivers money yet APC couldn't even win Rivers. Tinubu was actually instrumental, both money and votes.

It is what it is... Northerners would always back themselves regardless of even if they are wrong - Wike has learned of this in the most recent. Not knowing or learning from history will make someone repeat error of history. The North did this to Awolowo, MKO, and even the Igbos. We all know that it is the North (led by Gowon) who would never allow the Igbos to go their way because the unity of one Nigeria pays the North the most, even though they contribute the least. Still happening today.

This isn't about tribes, it is about being objective.
Tinubu has already played into their hands with this his speech. But even without this speech, Buhari doesn't look like someone who is ready to reward Tinubu.
It was either him or osibanjo in the consensus list, this is well known, just that buhari favoured osibanjo him....

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
descarado:

It's his handlers. They would have convinced him not to address the public. Accumulated anger and frustrations with betrayal
He doesn't listen to advice

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Chamberlin1983(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Is like Tinubu's brain is on auto reverse. Cant imagine him spewing this trash.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by descarado: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
cmikel:
IN 2015.....

SOUTH WEST APC PLAYED A DIVIDE AND RULE GAME IN 2015

THEY DIVIDED THE SOUTH EAST FROM THE NORTH CALLING DETOGRATORRY NAMES TO SOUTH EAST LIKE IGBO PEOPLE CANNOT BE TRUSTED AND THE LAGGON MATTTER AND ALL THAT.

IF SOUTH WEST APC HAS PLAYED A CORDIAL POLITICS IN 2015 THEY SHOULD STILL HAVE THE BACKING OF S/E AND MOVE TIEDS.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND THAT IS LIFE AND YOU CANNOT TAKE IT OUT OF LIFE

Exactly.
Politics of inclusion.
I read what one guy told one lady here and tears started flowing. That lady deactivated. The bile was too much.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by descarado: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

He doesn't listen to advice
And here we are today.
Wish him luck. He need it
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by twosquare(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Some people saying he goofed no know anything...people who have not even led primary school class captain before.

These guys have inside information than us shouting on SM. You beat pikin and talk say make e no cry. I am not a fan of Tinubu but in the APC political sphere, he tried. Guy is real, coz he know say na padi padi govt. Forget English dem dey speak for debate say i go do dis for naija...na lie.

Buhari is also ungrateful...let them sweat it out at the primaries. I can't see a candidate strong enough to defeat Atiku in APC...no charisma...

Atiku may as well be your incoming president.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lazyreporta:
Although tinubu no suppose talk like that Sha, but he said the truth.. Obviously, North doesn't like the truth.

And it's clear that they don't want the South to ever feel like they are part of Nigeria. The north can't win elections without South, neither will south without them.

You don't tell me you won't support me if I said the truth, I won't support you either. It's Nigeria, not North. The southern leaders are the problem, unt they start putting north in their place, this will remain.

It's always more like who the north want on both parties, never heard of who the South want. Does it mean the South don't have the final say? The south believes the north will win always, and the north believes that too. It's north and south my people. It should be equal right, not one dominating the other.. Until south come together, this will remain.

Me wey dey type self never chop

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!

WHEN JONATHAN WAS BEING ATTACKED POLITICALLY, DID YOU SAY SAME THING ABOUT THE 'SOUTH' BEING UNITED? YOU ARE AN IGNORAMUS. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE SOUTH. YORUBAS ARE ON THEIR OWN. SOUTH-SOUTH AND SOUTH-EAST NO SEND THEM.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by ruzell86: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
slivertongue:
When Yorubas vilify the North like this, our sense of fear and insecurity under a Yoruba presidency gets heightened and in the end, pushes us to rethink our support for not only Bola but any Yoruba as president for that mattwer.
Indeed, here lies the outcome of the APC presidential primaries in the next coming days... cryptic message from the North gradually filtering out.

Both BAT and PYO.... got no win.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
descarado:

And here we are today.
Wish him luck. He need it
He needs it seriously
He may be among those disqualified, who knows
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Goalnaldo(m): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu na really jagaban. Apart from developing Lagos, he also installs president.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by dominion001(m): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2022

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by GreatrAnalyst: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

It was either him or osibanjo in the consensus list, this is well known, just that buhari favoured osibanjo him....

Yeah brother, consensus, but Buhari's body language doesn't look like someone who is going to favour Tinubu, far from it. You recall Buhari's statement that someone can't sit down in Lagos and be controlling or dictating
blah blah...?

Without consensus candidate, no one would have won against Tinubu among all of them. But consensus is just a way of outwitting him out. Somehow, I am afraid, even the consensus candidate won't likely be Osibanjo. A lot of political chess moves are in place already since Atiku won PDP candidacy.

Well, days are counting down already. We will see.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by paramakina202: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu spoke like a tribal bigot.He can't be a national leader.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by oloshun(m): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
If Tininu pull out and support Peter Obi, I swear Atiku go cry again.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Reference(m): 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
twosquare:
Some people saying he goofed no know anything...people who have not even led primary school class captain before.

These guys have inside information than us shouting on SM. You beat pikin and talk say make e no cry. I am not a fan of Tinubu but in the APC political sphere, he tried. Guy is real, coz he know say na padi padi govt. Forget English dem dey speak for debate say i go do dis for naija...na lie.

Buhari is also ungrateful...let them sweat it out at the primaries. I can't see a candidate strong enough to defeat Atiku in APC...no charisma...

Atiku may as well be your incoming president.

That is life.... a few hours ago we couldn't get enough air around his supporters.... one FUBAR and his camp is empty...
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Druss(m): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lawal is not serious. Aim your weapon at Tinubu. Why bring Yorubas into this? Did they tell the idiot that Tinubu is the Yoruba choice? His own post is irritating the South West.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Why is tinubu desperate to become president why is Atuki also desperate too why what's the fuss nii undecided

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by jehoha696(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
BAT just cast mata,baba just spoil mata for him head,if Tinubu no win @apcnig presidential primary nd bcum naija president...hmmmm,oly God know watin go happen,as it is now,i think its d northern elders & god fada's dat can decide his fate
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by emmanuelbrown26: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
One by one, Dem don dey go

We've frustrated Tinubu into shooting himself on the foot and I'm loving it grin cheesy grin
Gbamsolutely, finally. Dem dun do political burial of BAT,
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
GreatrAnalyst:

Yeah brother, consensus, but Buhari's body language doesn't look like someone who is going to favour Tinubu, far from it. You recall Buhari's statement that someone can't sit down in Lagos and be controlling or dictating
blah blah...?

Without consensus candidate, no one would have won against Tinubu among all of them. But consensus is just a way of outwitting him out. Somehow, I am afraid, even the consensus candidate won't likely be Osibanjo. A lot of political chess moves are in place already since Atiku won PDP candidacy.

Well, days are counting down already. We will see.
Everything will be clear by Sunday

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by thinkmoney(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yves4real:
By Nwafor Sunday
June 3, 2022

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/its-unlike-him-babachir-lawan-tackles-tinubu-over-comment-on-buhari/
This Babachir is an evil man and a racist too. Tinubu only talked about his dealing with Buhari, he never vilified the north. He said nothing about the north
I am no Tinubus fan, but I am for the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Codeye(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:
I talk am
Ganduje, shetimma will soon leave him

I no go talk again
Tinubu just messed himself up yesterday

Helinues

I no go talk pass this one

Tinubu no know wetin e miss, seriously
Northerners where his largest support base but now see
One guy just burn e tinubu cap now like this grin
Buhari had said worse still he became the President
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
TINUBU THE APPRENTICE POLITICIAN.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Codeye:

Buhari had said worse still he became the President
Weya na make tinubu be president na
Who dey stop am cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon / Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch / Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.