Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... (71451 Views)

My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge / My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:48am On Jun 04, 2022
Mttssssssseeeew
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Freerhyme1(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2022
What's wrong wit youth of nowadays So no meaningful things to write about?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Angelfrost(m): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2022
Sigh... This is just cringe-worthy!

There is a reason I always avoid Romance novels and movies like a plague! undecided
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 04, 2022
The mod that post this shit in front page is sick very.. Very sick seun is sick undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by MrBONE2(m): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
Just came back from the market... Went there with my landlord's son... This afternoon he saw me going out and asked where I was heading to... Told him... He asked if he could accompany me and I said yes! He was getting a few things too (a mop and buckets and so on...)

I've never spoken to him before... I thought he was an arrogant self-absorbed snub... Not my type... He's a few years older... I'm nineteen so he's between twenty one to twenty three... Very fair... Has curly hair which he dyed dirty blond but left the roots black... Pierced both ears... Dad is a police man... So it's insane he allows his son go out looking like a yahoo boy... grin

Anyways... He and I trekked a little... We barely spoke... I was extremely shy... grin

We stay in a very quiet predominantly hausa- fulani- yoruba muslim community... After some minutes we finally stopped a bike... He said we would ride together... I told him 'No'... I never tried that sh** with my exes and sure a as hell wouldn't start with him... But after waiting to no avail... I relented... grin

It was uncomfortable and extremely exciting! Being really close to cute guy! A lot of bad thoughts but I was also scared a neighbour would see he and I and report us to my mum... grin

We got to the market which is extremely disorganized! We split up... He went his own way to get what he wanted to buy... And I went to the stalls selling tomatoes and pepper and bought some onions from a mallam...

He and I met again... He asked if I was done so we would head back to our compound together... I told him I had to grind them cause the blender at home was faulty...

In the market... There's a section where yoruba women grind tomatoes or egusi etc... We got there... The lady I chose cause her engine was the cleanest started to tease us... My landlord's son is an aje-butter... He was choking turning red... grin

It felt good... Cause he was a bit humiliated which made me confident...

The woman asked if we were dating... I couldn't say no... Kept laughing throughout... He didn't say anything.... I think it's a good thing... He made it seem as though we were together...

We finished there... Started talking really well... He's funny... Smart too... Plus he's cute so I enjoyed us being seen together as much as being with him... grin

We went to a cold room to get some chicken... Nothing much happened there... He paid though... I refused cause I had the money... But I couldn't make a scene... We later spent the money on sweets and soft drinks... Which was fun...

His mum called... Asked him to go to his aunt's wine shop to get something... I didn't follow him cause it's already late... Went home alone...
I swear the Mod that moved this to front page should be banned grin

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Angelfrost(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2022
Freerhyme1:
What's wrong wit youth of nowadays So no meaningful things to write about?

As in.... Wasted fiction!

I don't even understand how it made Front page.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Nonyjacuzie(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
Go girl.... You rock kiss kiss
Women supporting women
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by campbelljosh(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2022
Always back this kind of post with pictures of the event, biko smiley
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

These caught my attention.

A 19 year old with exes is a wh0re. Please don't contaminate that boy's destiny with yours.
You are just mean

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Djelectron(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
Thank you... grin

Moral lesson: not all fine boys are monsters... grin
The story never finish.
Until e finish b4 we know if this one is a monster or a master!

Next part please
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Flamees(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Dear Olosho,

If you didn't want sex with your numerous exes, why did you enter a relationship with them?

What happened to just being friends with them?

Waiting for the next lie...

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Offpoint1: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
He's a meal I wanna eat... tongue

I don't want a serious relationship... I just really like him... grin

Besides I'm 19... Ain't getting married anytime soon... Never want to... So my relationships don't lead anywhere...
Only 19 EXES, I comment my reserve
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Nonyjacuzie(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
What's wrong with u and siofra these days?
Both of them are dick-starved

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Emaprince: 10:53am On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:

I've never spoken to him before... I thought he was an arrogant self-absorbed snub...
This is the problem with every woman. When a man dont look them or come around them to chat or play around, they will call him arrogant unnecessarily..even though the guy may even greet them when he passes by. But they usually want extra attention just for being a woman. Not every man must lick your feat with so much attention or chit chats.

The day a female neighbour told a close friend of mine that I dont talk to them shocked me. Smh. A girl that I was always the first to say hi and greet she and and her sis when I see them? Heck..they even come to my apartment most times( in skimpy clothes) claiming they wanted to watch some telemundo without disturbance cos their parents won't let them watch in peace. I will just be focused on my phone cos I don't watch those nonsense. The senior one told my friend I dont talk to them. I just wasn't interested in being too close to them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by tiswell(m): 10:53am On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:

Besides I'm 19... Ain't getting married anytime soon... Never want to... So my relationships don't lead anywhere...
hoe phase is still in full gear...in few years time,na to carry you dey go ta husband house go be ya song

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Bahamas95(m): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2022
I kinda like OP's courage, she isn't the type that pretends too much like most Nigerian girls......If she continues like this she won't be a member of CARRY ME DEY GO crew.

The only thing I still don't understand is how a 19yr old girl will be talking about ex boyfriends......Na from belle you take start to fvck?

6 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by LordPsalm(m): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:

Amazing.

U already know a meal at 19yrs
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by shegedu: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2022
I see him yangalaying next week Saturday, belle go show! grin
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by clockwisereport: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2022
Nne, ara agbakwala gi o.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by ZaramT: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2022
All your EXes? And you are just 19yrs. Tufiakwa.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by ismoney: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2022
May God have mercy on you. I wonder why Nairaland allow such evil and contaminating post to the frontpage? Just because of the money. As for you, there is hope for you to repent. My God does not bless evil. Stop using God's Name in vain. May God not count this sin on you.

Seems there are a lot of satanic agents working to burn down destinies. May God keep us from the evil of this world. At this tender age, you are talking of evil and is bold to write such in a public space. That shows how dirty your secret life is. Since you can't concentrate your mind on this that would be profitable to you, your family, and the society.

God abhors any act of sex before marriage. You don't own your life and should not think that you do. God owns you. Jesus is coming soon.

BoredBerry:
Amen! I'm not destined to mastubate forever... God bless me with that di** soon...
BoredBerry:
Amen! I'm not destined to mastubate forever... God bless me with that di** soon...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by BloomingDale(f): 10:55am On Jun 04, 2022
Exkandayee:
Wtf is wrong with y'all on here,,,,

I just dey vex as I dey read the rubbish. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by MansoryMX(m): 10:56am On Jun 04, 2022
[s]
BoredBerry:
Just came back from the market... Went there with my landlord's son... This afternoon he saw me going out and asked where I was heading to... Told him... He asked if he could accompany me and I said yes! He was getting a few things too (a mop and buckets and so on...)

I've never spoken to him before... I thought he was an arrogant self-absorbed snub... Not my type... He's a few years older... I'm nineteen so he's between twenty one to twenty three... Very fair... Has curly hair which he dyed dirty blond but left the roots black... Pierced both ears... Dad is a police man... So it's insane he allows his son go out looking like a yahoo boy... grin

Anyways... He and I trekked a little... We barely spoke... I was extremely shy... grin

We stay in a very quiet predominantly hausa- fulani- yoruba muslim community... After some minutes we finally stopped a bike... He said we would ride together... I told him 'No'... I never tried that sh** with my exes and sure a as hell wouldn't start with him... But after waiting to no avail... I relented... grin

It was uncomfortable and extremely exciting! Being really close to cute guy! A lot of bad thoughts but I was also scared a neighbour would see he and I and report us to my mum... grin

We got to the market which is extremely disorganized! We split up... He went his own way to get what he wanted to buy... And I went to the stalls selling tomatoes and pepper and bought some onions from a mallam...

He and I met again... He asked if I was done so we would head back to our compound together... I told him I had to grind them cause the blender at home was faulty...

In the market... There's a section where yoruba women grind tomatoes or egusi etc... We got there... The lady I chose cause her engine was the cleanest started to tease us... My landlord's son is an aje-butter... He was choking turning red... grin

The woman asked if we were dating... I couldn't say no... Kept laughing throughout... He didn't say anything.... I think it's a good thing... He made it seem as though we were together...

We finished there... Started talking really well... He's funny... Smart too... Plus he's cute so I enjoyed us being seen together as much as being with him... grin

We went to a cold room to get some chicken... Nothing much happened there... He paid though... I refused cause I had the money... But I couldn't make a scene... We later spent the money on sweets and soft drinks... Which was fun...

His mum called... Asked him to go to his aunt's wine shop to get something... I didn't follow him cause it's already late... Went home alone...
[/s]

No time for all this nonsense! Go and get your pvc!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Konjiboii: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2022
killmods:

How.. I just said the honest truth sha

What's your problem angry stop putting san sand in other people food, you will advice now and I won't collect my share like Tinubu. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by SunMusk(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2022
You don't want to marry??
BoredBerry:

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by jclassiq(m): 10:59am On Jun 04, 2022
Your boredom is really getting the better of you. My sympathy.

19 and you already have not one ex but multiple "exes".

Na your type dey carry "well" in between your ties. You started early.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by joyandfaith: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:

19 years old girl with exes. Your landlord son would soon join the club.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by PrinceGallant: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2022
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by thatigboman1: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2022
Badbunny:
Really educative post ma'am, very inspiring smiley cheesy grin
what's educative and inspiring about a woman going to the market with her landlord's cute son?
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Kreme(m): 11:03am On Jun 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You already felt something for him girl. Make sure you ride that dick soon.

That was how I ride my Landlord brother that year. Dude was so cute and very good in bed, he was the one that opened my eyes to the pleasure of tongue fucking, because anytime he grabbed me, na endless head he go give me before sex. That guy blow me off I swear.
Somebody's son really ate that your dirty and maggot-ridden cunt?....Oma she o
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by bukatyne(f): 11:03am On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:

How can his humiliation make you confident?

Are you sure confidence is the word you are looking for?

@OP:

Nice story for a relaxed Saturday.

Please give us updates.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by jaxxy(m): 11:03am On Jun 04, 2022
u are 19 not 16 and see what u are talking about with so much excitement?? undecided

In 2 years time u should be thinking of getting a job after graduation. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Instagram Slay Queen's Valentine's Day Display Got Nigerians Talking / Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.