Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy (27904 Views)

Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything / Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Tzar(m): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
Giving your woman money also makes her lazy!
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by oguns222: 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy,funny but true, why should a hardworking and sensible man collects money from his woman,only lazy and shameless men would do such,women should also learn to respect and value hardworking men like she said.

But it is cool if you collect money from a boyfriend as if he is your father, right?

1 Like

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by ukaface(f): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kelvin3476:
NA RESETTING DIRTY SLAP U NEED ? U NO KNW WHAT IS GOOD AND WHAT IS BAD .
I don't know
And whatever is good or bad depends on one's perception.
To her, giving men money is bad
To you, it is good.
And y'all will argue to be right in your perception.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by moyosore32: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
I see a hijab on their head.

I guess this her reasoning is affected with religious philosophy. All those "God made men head" nah super story.

Nobody is and will ever be head over me. Financially and emotionally the support must be equal and non partial.

That's how as a woman you'll be respected and be a good role model for your children.

Chop knuckle derr Bby gal wink wink
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Noblewealth(m): 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Scholars in the house I need you all to solve thess for me..

Adio is twice as old as he was five years ago.His mother was then six times as
old as he was.she is now 35 years old.
How old is Adio?
How old was his mother when he was five?_
How old will he be when his mother is 50?
How old was Adio's mother when he was born?
What is the difference between Adio's age and his mother's age?
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Onyi22(f): 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
cheesy grin
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Kelvin3476: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
ukaface:
I don't know
And whatever is good or bad depends on one's perception
Perception will never make evil to turn good nor make good to becum evil. My dear forget abt perception and do the right thing.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by reidkrugger(m): 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
You are polite but can't give me money when I need it. Not everyday o. Like once in a while.
Aunty abeg keep your polite. I nor even want you sef. But u fit chop my own ba? That's a stupid way to think.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Emmanuel909090: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
All this half baked counsellor
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Drone95(m): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
Females are wired to always collect ... always at the receiving end
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by NIGERIAJAGA419: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
I asked my woman what do you want she said businesses give me money I want to start business.
I said okay...I gave her 2.2m ...I went for work before I came back the next thing I saw was a beer Palo ...... Shai..... She come d Cary men the Bleep them chai woman with different dramas.....
I believe this woman is the type of my woman... Olosho woman .....that means you know the give your father money or your brother? If yes while are you giving?
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by simplesearch: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
This one is a miserable counselor that lack proper family orientation.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Iamzik: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy,funny but true, why should a hardworking and sensible man collects money from his woman,only lazy and shameless men would do such,women should also learn to respect and value hardworking men like she said.

You know nothing John Snow
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Ameduedwin: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
virginprincess:
I don't blamed liability call women for society to that makes it so, if not, how can a man Will stand up one day and go to somebody's house, pick ones liability (doughter) and started lavish your hard earn money on her. Instead her to worship you for taking responsibility of her mesrable Borden she will started detacte for you in your house. Because of these people call wife, you may even have a logger head with your mother sister brother even entire family, for just one person that entered your Life.

1 Like

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Karleb(m): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Foolish woman.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by sweetkev(m): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kelvin3476:
AM SUPPOSED TO BE MARRIED BY NOW BT REMEMBERING ITS NIGERIAN OR AFRICAN WOMAN I MIGHT END UP MARRYING JUST KEPT ME SINGLE. VERY WORTHLESS STINKING THINGS. GONE ARE THOSE DAYS WE HAVE POOD WOMEN
My brother, it's better you remain single or have a baby mama. If financial problems arises in your marriage, the woman can make you commit suicide. I'm telling you this from experience.

1 Like

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Ameduedwin: 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kollins11:
My advice for every men round the world reading my comment right now.

Please do not borrow or dash any woman your money... If eventually you wanna help her with your hard earned money pls don't hesitate to fvck her like a beast before offering financial help... Fvck her as if rapture is about to take place tomorrow.

These creatures that bleeds in between their legs every month are nothing but parasites.. Don't give them free money. Make sure they work (fvck) for it before giving them your money.

oshe, that is why I don't make friend with woman either we Bleep or nothing.

1 Like

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Livingshadow: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
and with this her advice,is she really a marriage counsellor or CANCELLor?
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by bigpicture001: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
virginprincess:

Honestly I am not surprised cuz this trash us coming from a lady... U guyz don't think clearly
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by NIGERIAJAGA419: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
simplesearch:
This one is a miserable counselor that lack proper family orientation.
yes ......She is a NONENTITY woman that lacked respect and lacked parental training just as BUHARI lacked education an put Nigerians into heavy pains ...Olosho woman like my formal woman.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by womenareapez: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Classickj:
A Ugandan female marriage counselor has told women to avoid giving their husbands money.

The Ugandan counselor identified as Zaituni Kakyama, said in a TV interview that even if a woman can afford to help her partner
financially, she should not do so. W.T. H
According to her, God made women to have a desire for more than they need, particularly clothing and shoes, so that men are driven to
work continually and not become lazy.

Kakyama added that men should let women spend their money so it can make them work harder for more. She also urged women to put
their egos aside and remain committed and polite to their spouses, no matter how successful they are.

She said;
“Whether she gets more money than he does, he has to take care of his wife and family as a head.
“I don’t give my man money because when I do, that leads to his destruction when he gets into the comfort zone of being given.
“You find women from such marriages saying their men don’t love them.
Remember how you convinced that woman to marry you, small things matter.”

https://newswirengr.com/2022/06/03/giving-your-husband-money-will-make-him-lazy-marriage-counselor-tells-women/
I always tell you guys to avoid that black female species living in Africa undecided
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Kooldame: 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kollins11:
My advice for every men round the world reading my comment right now.

Please do not borrow or dash any woman your money... If eventually you wanna help her with your hard earned money pls don't hesitate to fvck her like a beast before offering financial help... Fvck her as if rapture is about to take place tomorrow.

These creatures that bleeds in between their legs every month are nothing but parasites.. Don't give them free money. Make sure they work (fvck) for it before giving them your money.

Why do you sound so bitter.I am quite sure you're still single
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Authoreety: 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
We are help meet nothing bad if we help each other financially.

Tell ur man I said he's a lucky chap..

But pls, dnt make him lazy
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes,when a man constantly collects money from his woman he becomes shameless and senseless,no sensible man will constantly collects money from a woman when it is suppose to be the other way round.
Where is the law that it's suppose to be d other way round?
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Sweetvie: 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
To me helping my guy financially is nothing but if I notice he thinks of me as cashapp na to drop his ass... Can't date stupid guy without future...
For marriage to work it need the support of both party. To me if my husband is dropping 150k I should b supporting wit 100k no be only him waka come... Only a broke gf/wife will be waiting for bf/ husband for everything...
But if husband is dropping the whole house responsibility on the wife bcoz she is helping then u know u marry rubbish whc is common in broke husband. smiley

1 Like

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by DrDunamis(m): 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Classickj:
A Ugandan female marriage counselor has told women to avoid giving their husbands money.

The Ugandan counselor identified as Zaituni Kakyama, said in a TV interview that even if a woman can afford to help her partner
financially, she should not do so. W.T. H
According to her, God made women to have a desire for more than they need, particularly clothing and shoes, so that men are driven to
work continually and not become lazy.

Kakyama added that men should let women spend their money so it can make them work harder for more. She also urged women to put
their egos aside and remain committed and polite to their spouses, no matter how successful they are.

She said;
“Whether she gets more money than he does, he has to take care of his wife and family as a head.
“I don’t give my man money because when I do, that leads to his destruction when he gets into the comfort zone of being given.
“You find women from such marriages saying their men don’t love them.
Remember how you convinced that woman to marry you, small things matter.”

https://newswirengr.com/2022/06/03/giving-your-husband-money-will-make-him-lazy-marriage-counselor-tells-women/

You guys should basically read Proverbs 31.
What do you think wife means?
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by johnnychuks(m): 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
O men some home will brake down today.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Iamzik: 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
A man and a woman are destiny helper to each other. There is no law in the Bible that says a woman cannot meet the need of the house or that of her husband. the idea of putting all responsibility on the man is not biblical....may be its cultural but it has no basis in the Bible. Read proverbs 31 before you argue with me.

The issue of money has made many marriages hell on earth. Many have divorced beacuse of disagreement over money.

African ladies please cure yourselve from the wrong thinking that you can't give money to your husband or boyfriend. Men do not turn an understanding woman into ATM with your laziness. It is a union of mutual helpers not a parasitic relationship as many think.

One will chase a thousand, two will chase ten thousand so says the Bible. If both of you cannot join hands to achieve more than what each of you can achieve working alone then the marriage or union is useless. Hard fact!

Marriage/relationship demands mutual understanding. Love is not in words but in action. No party is condemned to giving or recieving only. Both should give and receive according to their capacity and as occasion demands.

May God give us Wisdom to truly help and support the one we love. Amen

1 Like

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by mastermaestro(m): 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kooldame:
Why do you sound so bitter.I am quite sure you're still single

He is just another lost teenager. sad
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Gkemz: 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Advice like this is one of the reasons we choose to patronize side chicks other than marrying, get them pregnant to bear kids for us and move on with another chick to avoid parasitic wives with entitlement mentality who never rest in making silly demands untill a man completely goes bankrupt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Love Letter: The Good Old Days / Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me / Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.