Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? (31293 Views)

What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Munzy14(m): 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Once.

Whenever it happens, check yourself you've got some achievements she's attracted to.
Before nko? Do you expect her to be attracted to failures? grin grin

You say she like turkey, tell me who no like turkey? grin

Who no like good life...We only pray not to attract entitled and extremely manipulative ones.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by fattprince(m): 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
If it's indirectly well I've got girls showing me greenlight especially when I was still a greenhorn. But if it's indirectly then I've got 2 who did which didn't work out because I felt they were cruising but one of them was mainly because she dated my brother.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by InfinityFabric: 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
Munzy14:

Before nko? Do you expect her to be attracted to failures? grin grin
Nah, them females be acting like they just "love you for you" while hiding the real reason.
Many guys don't know the reality of these chicks.

You say she like turkey, tell me who no like turkey? grin
I prefer local fowl to be honest.

Who no like good life...We only pray not to attract entitled and extremely manipulative ones.
True talk.
Men also got to learn about these chicks.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by crown08(m): 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yes. Been a while though
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Holaomoakin(m): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by DonroxyII: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
Anaerobi:
Years ago, a lady who's 10years older than me asked me out, I looked at her and told. Dear you need a husband not just a young boy like me. I will end up wasting your time. My aunty is your age mate and she isn't married.

But I pray for you, your next guy will be your husband. Not up to 2months, she called me to invite me for her traditional marriage. She was so happy, thanking me also and I was happy for her. She said a prayer for me, saying thaty aunty marriage will come very soon. Not up to 3 months, my aunty got married.
You just fixed Four Souls all together with One Prayer:

Only if we can be patient enough to allow God to Work Wonders but our love for Sins/Delays no go allow us:

I'm a also a Culprit but Truth is Truth!

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by kingsceemark(m): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
care4you:
We are talking about a finished country and all your stupid brain could think of sex sex sex...

Pervert!

Calm down comrade, as you be homosexual no means say all of us are just like you

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by care4you: 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
kingsceemark:

Calm down comrade, as you be homosexual no means say all of us are just like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Munzy14:

Boys, for some of us na normal.
Usually during the teenage days...When we don't even knw where the vagina opening is located...

But now, we know where it is, na we dey ask out..

Any girl wey make mistake ask me out now eh, na she go run
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Besto(m): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
abobote:
Yes, about 5 or 6times even as I no handsome sef.
The first girl held me on a lonely road and kiss me. Then I was 20 and she was older. I like her as much, and the relationship lasted.

The second one was my neighbor in a rented apartment, I don't like her, but we became sex mate. Then, she starts getting jealous about how my girlfriends visit me, I stopped the sex with her.

Third one was in my office, I codedly rejected her, coz I was broke when I got the work and wanted to build my future from there, so no room for distraction.

Fourth and fifth I turned them down coz I don't like them.

Even as a married man now with kids, one single mother is still disturbing, calling me every night.
Not that I'm faithful to my marriage, but she's fat. I don't like fat girls

Hope the single momma ain't gloria
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by dododawa1: 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
It can never happen in NIGERIA girl's
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by ramaju: 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yes and she has remained the most worthy.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by yusufdayo1: 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
It happened when I was in my penultimate year.... Although she didn't come directly to me but she told her friend which was my course mate then (bestie).
I dey fear yellow ladies then that was why I turned her down, the girl come hate me like I no know ooo.....

Seyi no vex give me another chance even na half chance I go convert am this time around cos am a good striker grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Sniper101(m): 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yes!
Back when Nigerian girls were still something to write home about; in the days of MTN midnight calls grin

Babe approached me with a smile on her face, slid a piece of paper into my hands and walked away. What was written on it was "Please call me" ...along with her phone number.

PS: these days, na so so hook up girls na e dey give person signals or approach person angry

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by jeff1980(m): 12:00am On Jun 10, 2022
Yes I can still remembered the day this French girl say hi to me when I was coming out of a Mall and got my number. She asked me if I will be freed in d evening for dinner. It’s looks like magic to me because I was still new in Dublin, eventually after the dinner I wanted to pay for our meals as a man at Chinese restaurant we went but she stopped me and asked me to only pay for myself alone. The funniest thing was that she came to pick me in my house and dropped me back after the dinner. It was a lovely and memorable evening for me

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by bigbossila: 1:01am On Jun 10, 2022
Yes many many times, but that was when I was a teenager. I used to be very handsome with athletic body. But later penples and fatness get a better of me.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Icon79(m): 2:27am On Jun 10, 2022
Yup. All the time, especially when I was in college.

O pari

tessybrown:
Share your experience…

As for me grin have not o ,I dunno but am still hoping to get those butterflies grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Enny2013(f): 3:30am On Jun 10, 2022
ednut1:
Isiah 4 vs 1. On that day 7 women will chase one man. Na we dey run from them now o
Yinmu...
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Enny2013(f): 3:35am On Jun 10, 2022
I see liesssss...

Wen u ar nice n polite to Dem,dey conclude u want Dem.
Forming Porsches
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by essentialone(m): 3:45am On Jun 10, 2022
tessybrown:
Share your experience…

As for me grin have not o ,I dunno but am still hoping to get those butterflies grin grin grin cheesy

lol

1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Beetwaise(m): 4:17am On Jun 10, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Once.

Whenever it happens, check yourself you've got some achievements she's attracted to.

Perfect answer!
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:25am On Jun 10, 2022
tessybrown:
Share your experience…

Same with me for a lady officially ask me out
But someone has indirectly come to close to me (just dey gum gum me body till we start to dey bleep) lol
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by kizyalex10(m): 4:42am On Jun 10, 2022
tessybrown:
Share your experience…

for me it’s countless over a thousand ladies not because I’m handsome or my sexual prowess:
My advice:leave women and hustle legally,make enough money then sit back and watch,even if u are married like Iam,they don’t care but for me I know all their clusters is not because they love me but they believe I have got money to spend like they wan turn me to ATM OR THEIR MUGU.but of course u go use ur head and face ur family

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by cobby14(m): 5:09am On Jun 10, 2022
Lol all my Ex actually asked me out or showed keen interest before i tagged along.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Anaerobi(m): 5:21am On Jun 10, 2022
DonroxyII:
You just fixed Four Souls all together with One Prayer:

Only if we can be patient enough to allow God to Work Wonders but our love for Sins/Delays no go allow us:

I'm a also a Culprit but Truth is Truth!

My Brother, It can only be God. Even when iade that prayer, I said it from the depth of my heart... How can a lady 10yrs older than me be asking me out? I really felt it. But thank God it ended with praise.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Anaerobi(m): 5:25am On Jun 10, 2022
SavageBoy:

This story of yours is wonderful

My brother, I think that was the reason God made me and that lady cross paths.

Because we lost each other contacts.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by RSVP: 5:50am On Jun 10, 2022
Yeah but most of them won't be straight up about it tho.....
It's just a mixed reaction of "green light" and acting silly around you.

I've had about 3 relationship like that which was the female that made the first move and believe me it was amazing.

I messed one up when I was in school and that would have been one of my best relationship too.. Still looking for the girl right now but I guess I've lost that opportunity.

But I noticed they will eventually hate you like crazy if they make the first move and you turned em down. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by TyroneP(m): 6:54am On Jun 10, 2022
For me, definitely YES. Not once...on different occasions. It's a free world I guess.

tessybrown:
Share your experience…

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Munzy14(m): 7:19am On Jun 10, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Nah, them females be acting like they just "love you for you" while hiding the real reason.
Many guys don't know the reality of these chicks.

I prefer local fowl to be honest.

True talk.
Men also got to learn about these chicks.
She first love you for Who you are, what you are and everyother thing attached to you.

Same way you are going to love her na.

If you like local fowl, she still like local fowl.. grin

When you are on the path of success as man, you will attract the good, the bad and the ones just there..You pray for wisdom void of sentiments to choose.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by knighteengale: 7:28am On Jun 10, 2022
YES. I was working with a construction company in the year 2002 , We went for a project in Togo. After a day's work, I went with my colleagues to eat in a semi local restaurant and were about to finish when a Ghanaian girl walked up to us and excused me.
Sincerely I felt embarrassed when she asked me out.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by ike007(m): 7:56am On Jun 10, 2022
Back in secondary school...i dull goooon . I go nogedede
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by DonroxyII: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2022
Anaerobi:

My Brother, It can only be God. Even when iade that prayer, I said it from the depth of my heart... How can a lady 10yrs older than me be asking me out? I really felt it. But thank God it ended with praise.
Na see Finish Na cheesy ... Life must have Hustled Her so Much: E get how Life go handle Women even Small pikin go be like Husband Material for her eye shocked ...

That's why I support Polygamy Provided the Man is Capable in all terms:

Fix Women, Fix the World! ...

No Women should be Unstable in My own eye!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Induction In Medical Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.