Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? (31284 Views)

What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by SNEFF: 3:29am On Jun 09, 2022
emi lokan ... (make we catch cruise small )

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by SoundGuitar: 5:23am On Jun 09, 2022
Celebrate Your Love Ones With a Beautiful Digital Art
Whatsapp: 09076082818

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Lampy336: 6:04am On Jun 09, 2022
Mine was 4 times that I have been asked out by a babe..

Long time ago sha

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by PlaYaJones: 6:25am On Jun 09, 2022
OKON125:
22..?? This is a fat lie

Am lyin..u think am lyin? Ok brother do u wanto fok BigYash? ...he from nairaland sir. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Perfectbeing(m): 8:47am On Jun 09, 2022
care4you:
We are talking about a finished country and all your stupid brain could think of sex sex sex...

Pervert!

Go to politics section if you want to talk about the country and not the romance section.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Ukafor(m): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2022
My wife ask me out and we started dating, behold she was the woman of my dream, we are happily married

28 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Dizzyyish: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2022
Loveisnotenough:
When you're in a marriageable age, the tendency is VERY HIGH...Daughters of eve are hunting for preys.

https://www.nairaland.com/7166252/wahala-chaos-female-nature
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by abobote: 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yes, about 5 or 6times even as I no handsome sef.
The first girl held me on a lonely road and kiss me. Then I was 20 and she was older. I like her as much, and the relationship lasted.

The second one was my neighbor in a rented apartment, I don't like her, but we became sex mate. Then, she starts getting jealous about how my girlfriends visit me, I stopped the sex with her.

Third one was in my office, I codedly rejected her, coz I was broke when I got the work and wanted to build my future from there, so no room for distraction.

Fourth and fifth I turned them down coz I don't like them.

Even as a married man now with kids, one single mother is still disturbing, calling me every night.
Not that I'm faithful to my marriage, but she's fat. I don't like fat girls

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by money121(m): 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
tessybrown:
Share your experience…

As for me grin have not o ,I dunno but am still hoping to get those butterflies grin grin grin cheesy
Yes
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by channelstravel: 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin Not Nigerian female Sha grin I trust my Naija babes, instead they will ask you why you haven't asked them out grin

See my siggy for the surest update

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by OlawaleBammie: 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yes, many tyms sef

The funny tins be say a no even fine ooh, a no know wetin dem dey find for my body. But a dey regret say a no take my chances den embarassed embarassed cry

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by 123readygo: 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yep
From when I was 15-37years, I got a least 10 of such instances. One even pleaded that I get her pregnant because she wants her baby to look like me...

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by phemmyfour: 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
tessybrown:
Share your experience…

As for me grin have not o ,I dunno but am still hoping to get those butterflies grin grin grin cheesy
yes, but turned her down respectfully

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by southsouthking(m): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
Go and get your PVC.
Stop distracting us.
I'm obediently obedient

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Trente: 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
Apus:

grin

You dey vex bros.
Let's not deceive ourselves, we are not practicing any democracy. What we have now is Aristocracy.

Back to the topic:
Yes I have. The feeling is good though but I don't always fall for it.
grin grin grin This country is finished my brother.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Respect55(m): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yeah
Firstly, when I was in my final year around 2014. There was this lady whose house mates threw out because they were her seniors. I tool her in. That was second semester her year one. She was in my house for about three months or thereabouts before she sorted her house issue. I told her I couldn't do anything with her. She is married now. Don't know what she told her husband. They call me up to this moment.
Secondly, when I was doing my computer training when I moved to pH. There was this lady that came to update her CV. She was very very in love with the work I did and took my number. After like a month or so, she told me to make out time and come fix her desktop in her apartment. I went one Sunday afternoon hoping to do my work and get paid. She asked me out. It turned out there was no desktop in her house. I told her I had a girl friend. But there was no girl then.
Then lastly, during our church youth week, we were all meant to wear white sneakers. A church girl came to my shop to buy one. She ended up telling me she has always taken a liking at me. I took her serious because she had already paid for the shoes she chose. We will be walking down the aisle by September. She is a wife material.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
care4you:
We are talking about a finished country and all your stupid brain could think of sex sex sex...

Pervert!

You’re the perv here, OP never mentioned or implied sex

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Error401: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
tessybrown:
Share your experience…

yes thrice
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Billionaireboy1: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
a crya Nahh.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Kirchoffs: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
tessybrown:
Share your experience…

My own is even excessive, my current fvckmate asked me out, I have had like 8girls ask me out if I can remember vividly. All in all it's a good experience, I tend to treat them with respect too.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Myiphone448: 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
I’m a simple guy with no stress
I need a Sex partner
WhatsApp number 08184630553

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Very interesting to see Nairaland guys fantasize being asked out by "gold digging, materialistic, devilish, cheaper than indomie" Nigerian Ladies. Some even regret not taking their chance!

You all love what you hate don't you? cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by adecz: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
♥♥♥ Uncountable times❗️❗️❗️

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by AnthonyAk(m): 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
All the time, last Nigerian girl to ask me out had just graduated ss3 and was doing SAT lessons at my work.

I was surprised how bold she was girls aren’t like they used to be.

Blessing was kool until she added me on Facebook and started messaging my girl.

She’s in US now prolly graduated with their degree

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by streetsoldier1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yes!!! And i regret taking her for granted. We served together in Bauchi, i used to be quite and mostly alone either playing guitar, or occupied with my gadgets (IPod 160gb, nokia comminicator E90 and another Nokia N97) i was big boy in my own accord and hardly mixed with people. She noticed me from camp and offered to keep me company.
She was not bold enough to face me so she sent her friend to talk to me and booom, we started feeling butterflies.... Long and short of the story. I broke up with her for a flimsy reason and regreted till date.

Guys pls when lady approach you, pls appreciate the courage and dont take her for granted

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by tarantino1: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
2 and half times.

The half was me being totally unaware of what she was doing. And it was a friend who witnessed it that told me I bleeped up the encounter.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Dollywood(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
Like four times now. But, I could see the unseriousness in their expressions, so I had to cut them off.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by schoolboymatt(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
yes!

and we dated for three years. smiley
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by ednut1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Isiah 4 vs 1. On that day 7 women will chase one man. Na we dey run from them now o

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) / How To Know You Are Dating Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.