Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? (31311 Views)

What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Divay22(f): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2022
essentialone:

lol
Una no dey ever disappoint cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by VULCAN(m): 8:51am On Jun 10, 2022
Try to get out more.

Staying inside all the time has robbed you of so much.

You don't even know what's happening outside.

When you spend time outside you become enlightened.

Enny2013:
I see liesssss...

Wen u ar nice n polite to Dem,dey conclude u want Dem.
Forming Porsches

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by horlarsaac(m): 9:04am On Jun 10, 2022
Haaa.... This comrade naa werey cheesy
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by InfinityFabric: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2022
Munzy14:

She first love you for Who you are, what you are and everyother thing attached to you.

Mad man!
But I think it's what you are (your achievements) before who you are. What you are is what she even considers in the first place.

If you like local fowl, she still like local fowl..
Mad man. True talk sha, they take after the man they love and admire.

Same way you are going to love her na.
Men and women love differently. A wealthy guy will take the sales girl, Linda Ikeji will rather die single than marry a willing sales boy.

When you are on the path of success as man, you will attract the good, the bad and the ones just there..You pray for wisdom void of sentiments to choose.
When you have success as a man and don't learn about female nature, you're in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by diogo23: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Chaos14:
Then why are you on the romance section
Don't mind that idiot
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by diogo23: 9:35am On Jun 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Yes, Kind of!

In 2018, one fine Girl was always eyeing me seriously.

She was using 'come to my church programme' to lure me but due to my schedule, i ran off!

But diz days, she releases hot photos on FB and Insta showcasing her now, well developed Yanch and boobs!

Sometimes, Baba asks himself 'which winch make you miss this sexy Babe'
Village witch
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Anonymoususher: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2022
Yes

First was my female course mate in school, she gave all the signs, I saw them but ignored then when she couldn't hold it again she told me her mind but she was such a good girl, I had no girlfriend as at then but wasn't ready for relationship, so I politely told her I'd love to but not mentally ready for it... She cried ehh

Second was on facebook, two girls, we have been chatting and doing video calls and even offline calls... They shot their shots but I declined... My activities on facebook is strictly for catching cruise and nothing else.

Third was during NYSC. The babe was my fellowship member. Was giving all the signals but I wasn't attracted to her. I declined and she hated me till I left that state.

The last one that asked me just last year, we live in same neighborhood before I moved out, we weren't friends but she was friends with my guy. Kept on pestering my friend about me but on one faithful day she approached me and said her mind. I am not attracted black ladies much more chubby ones... Told her I have a girlfriend and till now she hates me

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 11:00am On Jun 10, 2022
Yes oo, e sweet sha. At least i chop money!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:20am On Jun 10, 2022
abobote:
Yes, about 5 or 6times even as I no handsome sef.
The first girl held me on a lonely road and kiss me. Then I was 20 and she was older. I like her as much, and the relationship lasted.

The second one was my neighbor in a rented apartment, I don't like her, but we became sex mate. Then, she starts getting jealous about how my girlfriends visit me, I stopped the sex with her.

Third one was in my office, I codedly rejected her, coz I was broke when I got the work and wanted to build my future from there, so no room for distraction.

Fourth and fifth I turned them down coz I don't like them.

Even as a married man now with kids, one single mother is still disturbing, calling me every night.
Not that I'm faithful to my marriage, but she's fat. I don't like fat girls
Lol Why don't you like fat girls, teach your boy let me learn. To me mostly is because of smell
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:22am On Jun 10, 2022
Respect55:
Yeah
Firstly, when I was in my final year around 2014. There was this lady whose house mates threw out because they were her seniors. I tool her in. That was second semester her year one. She was in my house for about three months or thereabouts before she sorted her house issue. I told her I couldn't do anything with her. She is married now. Don't know what she told her husband. They call me up to this moment.
Secondly, when I was doing my computer training when I moved to pH. There was this lady that came to update her CV. She was very very in love with the work I did and took my number. After like a month or so, she told me to make out time and come fix her desktop in her apartment. I went one Sunday afternoon hoping to do my work and get paid. She asked me out. It turned out there was no desktop in her house. I told her I had a girl friend. But there was no girl then.
Then lastly, during our church youth week, we were all meant to wear white sneakers. A church girl came to my shop to buy one. She ended up telling me she has always taken a liking at me. I took her serious because she had already paid for the shoes she chose. We will be walking down the aisle by September. She is a wife material.
Wow
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2022
Oppy2k2:
The truth of the matter is that about 3 ladies are calling me to date them presently. I am afraid of them all. One even called me today to plan sexual romps which I declined immediately. I am not all that handsome but it seems Satan want to set me up. It will not work in Jesus name I pray. Amen
Oh my God they are going against God, give me there number
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Munzy14(m): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Mad man!
But I think it's what you are (your achievements) before who you are. What you are is what she even considers in the first place.

Mad man. True talk sha, they take after the man they love and admire.

Men and women love differently. A wealthy guy will take the sales girl, Linda Ikeji will rather die single than marry a willing sales boy.

When you have success as a man and don't learn about female nature, you're in trouble.

A successful man is looking for love, submission and loyalty...

A sales girl can give that with her whole heart more than a Linda Ikeji kind of lady.

You must understand the nature of the lady you aee dating , intend to marry, or married to.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Enny2013(f): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
VULCAN:
Try to get out more.

Staying inside all the time has robbed you of so much.

You don't even know what's happening outside.

When you spend time outside you become enlightened.

Yinmu
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by essentialone(m): 11:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Divay22:

Una no dey ever disappoint cheesy

Ask me out pls
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by OKON125(m): 12:44am On Jun 11, 2022
PlaYaJones:

Am lyin..u think am lyin? Ok brother do u wanto fok BigYash? ...he from nairaland sir. undecided
I said that you were lying, okay; but for the other drama you are acting about yansh and Bleep I don't understand you oo!! sad
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by kelspinall(m): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2022
yeah
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Jijuo: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
tessybrown:
Share your experience…

As for me grin have not o ,I dunno but am still hoping to get those butterflies grin grin grin cheesy
Yes, couple of times.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Divay22(f): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
essentialone:

Ask me out pls
grin
I don't want a boyfriend yet grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Ko shélé ri. grin
It doesn't happen for my side. Na only church dem dey invite me for. The latest is been asked out to partake in 40 days prayers and fasting
hahahahahahaaha join the fasting make your life better na
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
iezeiyida:
I've never been asked out verbally, but the green light was too obvious for me to know in about 3 cases

I'm not a player o but if dem pass me ball I always dey trap, control and play am well grin cool
hahahahahahagaa chei! S. Mane I hail thee
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Sheriman:
grin grin grin cheesy All I see here are kiddo!!!
baba o kindly tell me urs
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by TheKrakon: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Fear no go gree them because my face na naturally a bony structure when dey radiate little to no joy. In fact, I bite.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Cutehector(m): 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Divay22:

grin
I don't want a boyfriend yet grin
you this girl...why you too dey lie
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Divay22(f): 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Cutehector:
you this girl...why you too dey lie
I wasn't expecting anyone to believe smiley
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Cutehector(m): 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Divay22:

I wasn't expecting anyone to believe smiley
yenyenyen
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by tayewomi(m): 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.