Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? (31319 Views)

What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Streetmovement(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Normally, even married women follow for the matter.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by pikechukwu6(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Those genders and stigy nah 5&6. grin grin grin
I leave then to God's.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ko shélé ri. grin
It doesn't happen for my side. Na only church dem dey invite me for. The latest is been asked out to partake in 40 days prayers and fasting

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by jaxxy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
A couple of times and I didn't enjoy it even though they were pretty I felt they were too desperate.

Bt I've grown out if that mindset i think. lol

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by UrPapa: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
I get it a lot... at least I’ve been with about 5 beautiful ladies like dat
I don’t see myself as way too handsome but I guess girls like strong and confident men especially if u come handsome small

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Slimwhyt(m): 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Of course
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by babtoundey(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
I don't know o. But recently one gel just sent a million of her pictures to me. He birthday was in few weeks time, she took some pictures and sent them to me asking me how she looks.

Now, it's when are you taking me out. But me, i still dey play "I'm busy" for am

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by treatise: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
care4you:
We are talking about a finished country and all your stupid brain could think of sex sex sex...

Pervert!

That's one of the effects of a finished on her citizenry.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by iezeiyida(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
I've never been asked out verbally, but the green light was too obvious for me to know in about 3 cases

I'm not a player o but if dem pass me ball I always dey trap, control and play am well grin cool

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Bamzyriches451: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
care4you:
We are talking about a finished country and all your stupid brain could think of sex sex sex...

Pervert!

Oga Carry your over seriousness go your family meeting

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Brushstrokes20: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
Severally.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
Okay enough of the lies guys. I've read enough for a day and you won't get paid for it!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Interesting2023: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yeah, 3 times but i'm not always ready for the relationship stuff. At times it is exhausting wen u can't match their energy.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by segun18(m): 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yes but the girl na 419.She wanted to use me to get document and I quickly realised that she didn't love me genuinely.

I stylishly passed her to a friend .What happened between them was a disaster of monstrous proportion.

South East London na home of drama ooo

14 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Sheriman(m): 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin grin grin cheesy All I see here are kiddo!!!
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Karleb(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
The closet I have ever got is a girl telling her older friend to ask me out, which she did subtly and I rejected.

That was years ago when I was good looking, man's ugly now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by ViceGovernor: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
Happens sometimes but I always discharge them cause it's insulting to me undecided
The last one went through my friend and that really upset me...I change am for their two.
I should be asking you out not the other way round and if I don't move on them don kuku tell me say my heart na iceblock grin maybe na true cause I no dey feel anything for anybody especially that thing called love cry i have no idea what it is like and I'm 25 already I hope I'm normal sha

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by nihinlade(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
I have been asked out before o. One Jezebel like that. I still thank God he helped me to hold my ground.

The two of us were like sheep and goat. But she just liked me. But I felt she was looking for something I can't give her. I am taking about 2007/ 2008.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Kayceenaz(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
tessybrown:
Share your experience…

As for me grin have not o ,I dunno but am still hoping to get those butterflies grin grin grin cheesy
Yes, many times. It's now normal. Some ladies are much bolder than you think. Men, be friendly, at least for the sake of her swimming against society's tide to woo you, turn down her advances politely if you're not interested, move on. Don't exploit her or lead her on, be honorable.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by 02Kebreal(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
care4you:

Pervert!

Drop the Mic Comrade

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Machinegun91(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
She asked me out but it was a joke
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by koyyess: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sit down and be expecting more of them.

Las las, na another of your fellow negroe go climb on top you.

We know your type.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Akpan107(m): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
tessybrown:
Share your experience…

As for me grin have not o ,I dunno but am still hoping to get those butterflies grin grin grin cheesy
A girl once asked me to take her out, I couldn't do that, because I don't know how to do that... Plus I will end up spending money and wasting my precious time...

Thank Jesus I am now married, and my wife is also my type that doesn't like going out.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by noble2faith(m): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
My first babe, yeah. But I dull then as a virgin

Same here but she no be my first babe then.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Samakus(m): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
It happened once. It was weird tho.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by AfroKnight: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yes, a couple of times, but only one of them was my spec.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Legendoo: 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
This okobo questions again. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Ijaya123: 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
tessybrown:
Share your experience…

Yes, several times.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by SocialJustice: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
tessybrown:
Share your experience…

Twice or more. Best relationships ever. You will see the beauty of a woman like you can hardly see if you asked the girl out.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by ViceGovernor: 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Ko shélé ri. grin
It doesn't happen for my side. Na only church dem dey invite me for. The latest is to partake in 40 days prayers and fasting
Hahahaha grin grin grin this one off me grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by letitrainnow(m): 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Possibly possible.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
[I haven't cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) / "I Can Actually Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Nigerian Lady / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.