Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? (31309 Views)

What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by BigBellyBurst(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
koyyess:
Sit down and be expecting more of them.

Las las, na another of your fellow negroe go climb on top you.

We know your type.
Wass dizz wan saying?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by HellVictorinho4(m): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:

How is the country finished?
Must u vote APC and PDP

Vote for Mr Peter Gregory Obi of LABOUR PARTY in the 2023 general elections!

Dem nor tie your hands and legs say you must vote Atiku and Tinubu!

Peter Obi is a Goal for Nigeria! Lets vote him!

Why not summarize why Peter Obi is a goal for Nigeria?

Why do Nigerian politicians remain useless to economic stability or development in Nigeria?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by imbless: 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yes my first gf, the relationship didn't last up to 5months, I believe that wasn't love but infatuation from the girl end, too much jealousy and lack of trust, she started monitoring all my movement, I had to end the relationship when I realized I was beginning to love the girl to save myself from emotional hurt and unnecessary attachment.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by BENCHOKCONSULT: 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
tessybrown:
Share your experience…

As for me grin have not o ,I dunno but am still hoping to get those butterflies grin grin grin cheesy

Yeah. On three occasions though.

First was during my service year in Lagos 2019
The second was last year 2021 and the last is this year 2022 but I don't have a single feeling for any of these ladies just straff and go grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Tonnierichy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Many many times.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Karleb:
The closet I have ever got is a girl telling her older friend to ask me out, which she did subtly and I rejected.

That was years ago when I was good looking, man's ugly now.
What happened? SAPA? cheesy
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Bahamas95(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yes, a couple of them gave me greenlight but two came out boldly and told me straight up......I turned them down not because I regarded them as being cheap or because of pride, they weren't my spec.

I don't feel any form of attraction for plump girls and they happened to be like that. Though I felt pity for one of them sha because I could see the love in her eyes but I can't date a girl outa pity. She tried all she could to make me feel something for her but I still stood my ground.........She gave up when I came back from school with my girlfriend.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Allisgud: 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
So many times they always ask me out to church,Christ embassy Dem no dey lusgard grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by BarrElChapo(m): 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
abobote:
Yes, about 5 or 6times even as I no handsome sef.
The first girl held me on a lonely road and kiss me. Then I was 20 and she was older. I like her as much, and the relationship lasted.

The second one was my neighbor in a rented apartment, I don't like her, but we became sex mate. Then, she starts getting jealous about how my girlfriends visit me, I stopped the sex with her.

Third one was in my office, I codedly rejected her, coz I was broke when I got the work and wanted to build my future from there, so no room for distraction.

Fourth and fifth I turned them down coz I don't like them.

Even as a married man now with kids, one single mother is still disturbing, calling me every night.
Not that I'm faithful to my marriage, but she's fat. I don't like fat girls

Bros try dey pity that your wife

13 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Kingjaydenthril: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
I was asked out by this sweet 42yr old German lady...omo the rest is history we are still together ❤️..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Kpengla(m): 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
tessybrown:
Share your experience…

As for me grin have not o ,I dunno but am still hoping to get those butterflies grin grin grin cheesy

Years ago, fresh out of college. She asked me out and I ran away from her due to a lack of financial capacity, not that she wan't attractive enough or anything, she was beauty+brains.

Of course I couldn't tell her why, I just went ghost. She developed a virulent hatred for me thereafter.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" they say. It's the truth.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by abobote: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
BarrElChapo:

Bros try dey pity that your wife
Bruh, I de reasonam at times, but e no easy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by uthlaw: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
ViceGovernor:
Happens sometimes but I always discharge them cause it's insulting to me undecided
The last one went through my friend and that really upset me...I change am for their two.
I should be asking you out not the other way round and if I don't move on them don kuku tell me say my heart na iceblock grin maybe na true cause I no dey feel anything for anybody especially that thing called love cry i have no idea what it is like and I'm 25 already I hope I'm normal sha
no b only you ooo...I do imagine what is it about, wake up in d morning and call someone if she wakes up or not,what is her activities for d day,abeg wating concern me with dat one!

11 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by FireUpNow(m): 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yes oo.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by adelcole(m): 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
I ran into one presently, bro. Nay married o. Before I know we have rolled multiple tyms. ��. Later I realised, Mo ya run for my life as she husband must not cash me. She says My head dey dia more than her husband.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by BarrElChapo(m): 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
abobote:

Bruh, I de reasonam at times, but e no easy

grin I understand
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Chidexthebest: 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yes o. It was in nysc camp lol. I had to turn her down cause I was dating someone
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by BarrElChapo(m): 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kingjaydenthril:
I was asked out by this sweet 42yr old German lady...omo the rest is history we are still together ❤️..

You don finally get the kpali ?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by iammolise(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
(once upon a time) A girl once told me she's in love with me on 2go chat.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Orlatunday11(m): 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Wat will it b ur gain
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Treasure17(m): 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yes. Didn't verbalize it but via a letter. The days of letter writing. Got the clues and signs but I was too scared and shy.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Asianjollof007: 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yeah.. my ex girl, chinenye did. After asking me out, i stylishly asked her "why me" of all the guys around you? She said.. "Dami, you look good and you have a great personality. You also make me smile whenever you are around". Chinenye wasn't the first girl to ask me out sha, i look good so it's not new to me.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Okobola146: 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Not yet, but Mynd44 is giving me the green light in my dreams
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Okobola146: 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Asianjollof007:
Yeah.. my ex girl, chinenye did. After asking me out, i stylishly asked her "why me" of all the guys around you? She said.. "Dami, you look good and you have a great personality. You also make me smile whenever you are around". Chinenye wasn't the first girl to ask me out sha, i look good so it's not new to me.
yinmu

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Rickyforeign(m): 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
We are talking about a finished country and all your stupid brain could think of sex sex sex...

Pervert!

Comrade be calming down dis vawulence

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by bllackgod: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
yea, and we currently dating
tessybrown:
Share your experience…

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by gimakon2(m): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Na those days when I day do fine boy, these days, sapa has defeated me, I just get one babe, and I try to balance first make I no destroy my life patapata

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Elvisgolden: 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=care4you post=113610041]We are talking about a finished country and all your stupid brain could think of sex sex sex...

Pervert!

Na wa ooooh..............na the post cause your frustration abi na the post finish the country...................nonsense
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Stevedison(m): 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Do ladies walk up to guys to propose love?
I haven't experienced any.

But most of them instead of walking up to you to ask you out would rather let you see that they like you by giving you some green lights. It's left to you to do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by luvyaself95(m): 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
abobote:
Yes, about 5 or 6times even as I no handsome sef.
The first girl held me on a lonely road and kiss me. Then I was 20 and she was older. I like her as much, and the relationship lasted.

The second one was my neighbor in a rented apartment, I don't like her, but we became sex mate. Then, she starts getting jealous about how my girlfriends visit me, I stopped the sex with her.

Third one was in my office, I codedly rejected her, coz I was broke when I got the work and wanted to build my future from there, so no room for distraction.

Fourth and fifth I turned them down coz I don't like them.

Even as a married man now with kids, one single mother is still disturbing, calling me every night.
Not that I'm faithful to my marriage, but she's fat. I don't like fat girls
Quite Record Man
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? by Asceleb16(m): 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
PlaYaJones:

Hell yes...22 times!!! angry
U sure say this is not coming from the president of federal republic of LIE MOHAMMED

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.