Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience (42582 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? / Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by DonroxyII: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2022
TruthinAction:

What are you waiting for to be spiritual? In any case, I have seen a couple of girls change their mode of dressing because of the person they are dating. It's not easy to see decent girls who are devoted to God. Why not try it out and tell her what you don't like about our appearance. If she truly loves you, she will be willing to compromise.

Meanwhile, try and know Jesus. Accept him into your life. He created sex and instituted marriage for our pleasure. Don't go after the sweet and forget the one who made it.
So Jesus Made Sex
This kain talk was what Made Atheism to be on the rise:

You are trying to help someone to God only to Confuses them the More
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by kolamilan(m): 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
umurphy:
Lucky you.
I was matched about 16 years ago in my final year by a friend.
No regrets, respect and continuous respect. Food on time, hardly see dirty clothes, siblings come and extremely happy, so I tried for hers too. She was in her final year too. If I have to marry again, I will choose that option.
Being you spec. Women body are not designed to be static. She will change from fig 8-18 if not controlled with marriage and children or otherwise.
Bros, you only need advise from your maker and the inner man..you.
Commit it to your creator.
kiss
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by luvyaself95(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
My parent haven't try it but my mummy has sounding like she will and i always tell her not to disturb herself
So there is this sister that really like me in my family.
We were discussing one day out of the blue she said H boy i would love to introduce so girl to or so girl to you i was like not one girl but two girls naso i said aunty rest na aba you won kill me but never mind Sha i like those girls because they are in my street and we use to see but i can't have anything to do with them because i just can't.

1 Like

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by TruthinAction: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
DonroxyII:
So Jesus Made Sex
This kain talk was what Made Atheism to be on the rise:

You are trying to help someone to God only to Confuses them the More

Sure God did. Honeymoon under the Law of Moses was one year. This shows how much God wants us to enjoy sex. But it should be within the confines of marriage. God is romantic. See the way he created the woman's body. But he does not want sex to control us. We should be patient until we are married. Then, you can have all the sex you want.

1 Like

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by DonroxyII: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
TruthinAction:

Sure God did. Honeymoon under the Law of Moses was one year. This shows how much God wants us to enjoy sex. But it should be within the confines of marriage. God is romantic. See the way he created the woman's body. But he does not want sex to control us. We should be patient until we are married. Then, you can have all the sex you want.

cheesy ... Not Just Sex But Everything:
God is the Best Control but Never-Ever could anyone be Perfectly Controlled trust me:

We all have lapses and we can't fix it all!

1 Like

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by TruthinAction: 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
DonroxyII:
cheesy ... Not Just Sex But Everything:
God is the Best Control but Never-Ever could anyone be Perfectly Controlled trust me:

We all have lapses and we can't fix it all!

This is why we should always ask for forgiveness when we do the wrong things. But forgiveness is available only to those who are God's children.

If you are not yet saved, receive the remission of sins by giving your life to Christ.

1 Like

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by DonroxyII: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
TruthinAction:

This is why we should always ask for forgiveness when we do the wrong things. But forgiveness is available only to those who are God's children.

If you are not yet saved, receive the remission of sins by giving your life to Christ.
Everyone Created is God's Children. The entire Mankind is God's Creation.

Forgivenesses of Sins is for Entire Humanities.

My Life is On Christ Already not just Your Own Version of Christ!
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by TruthinAction: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
DonroxyII:
Everyone Created is God's Children. The entire Mankind is God's Creation.

Forgivenesses of Sins is for Entire Humanities.

My Life is On Christ Already not just Your Own Version of Christ!

Yes, forgiveness is for everyone. But try and understand the context from which I am talking.

Everyone born into the world is born with the nature of sin. So, you are a sinner by birth whether you commit actual sins or not. And a sinner who sins does not feel convicted for his sins because it is his nature to sin. So, how does he ask for forgiveness when he does not even feel he has done anything wrong?

The truth of the matter is that the sins of every sinner has already been forgiven on account of Jesus dead on the cross of Calvary. So, all that the sinner needs to do is to accept the free gift of salvation and confess Jesus as his Lord and Saviour. He should just thank God for the forgiveness of all his past sins which he committed ignorantly.

After he is saved, he will feel convicted whenever he does anything wrong. It is at this point he needs to ask for forgiveness. And he will be forgiven.

But it's not the case with a sinner who is not saved. His nature is sin like I mentioned above. What he needs first is the remission of the sin nature which happens when he accepts Jesus as Lord and Saviour. After that, he can now ask for forgiveness when he falls into error.
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by okewumi: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
I observed most matchmaker knows the character of the person they want to connect you to. You can be dating and he or she will hide his/her behavior for years but reverse is the case for matchmaker ( to some extent)
A neighbour matchmake my brother to a lady and the relationship works, We kicked against it but today, they are the happiest couple.
We that selected our own are learning in hard way.
This Lady brought unity to the family, very mature and intelligent, in fact she brought joy to our parent and took them like her parent.
For others in the family, our wives always look for a way to cause division in the family, from one issue to another.
If they matchmake you, just understudy the person, it could be the best

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " / 35-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex Marathon With 50-Year-Old Widow In Kenya / What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.