Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience (42569 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? / Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Bluezy13(m): 12:15am On Jun 11, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Demigod22: 6:21am On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=RichProminent post=113683261]Demigod22 kindly pm me her number[/quot

LoL, hmmm, as I left my mom's place I got rid of the number.
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Demigod22: 6:33am On Jun 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:

My mum? Nope
My dad? Yea..

He does that multiple times... trying to connect me with lady I don't know anything about...

Even when I introduce a friend to her... he will be like... my boy..marry this gal naw... she okay for you...

I usually told her.. Dad, don't border yourself I will not marry and other race except white...

He was happy when he eventually saw the white lady

LoL, after watching a particular movie I wanted to marry a White lady so bad, not because of the color but their reasoning. I still have that fantasy but I am still in Nigeria anyways.

Congrats to you and your Dad is a real OG.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Demigod22: 6:35am On Jun 11, 2022
Johndagr8t:

by God's grace

mesef I will like to marry a white girl

grin grin, guy na that Amaka wey dey area you go marry o.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by RichProminent(m): 6:37am On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=Demigod22 post=113688076][/quote]As a big friend of mine, can't you get the no from mother?

1 Like

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Demigod22: 6:43am On Jun 11, 2022
RichProminent:
As a big friend of mine, can't you get the no from mother?

Mom don't have her number, she is just her friend's daughter, but maybe I should tell her to get it from the mother and I hope that won't suggest that I am reciprocating the feeling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by RichProminent(m): 6:50am On Jun 11, 2022
Demigod22:

Mom don't have her number, she is just her friend's daughter, but maybe I should tell her to get it from the mother and I hope that won't suggest that I am reciprocating the feeling.
Guy no fall my hand abeg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by BigDawsNet: 8:16am On Jun 11, 2022
Demigod22:

LoL, after watching a particular movie I wanted to marry a White lady so bad, not because of the color but their reasoning. I still have that fantasy but I am still in Nigeria anyways.

Congrats to you and your Dad is a real OG.

Thanks boss grin

Forget what you see on movies bro... don't use that to pick a white lady... whatever she was doing in that movie is written in her script... tho to be honest they are obviously different from our African ladies..

The white are not better but they hav different orientation and the major thing is that they don't hav entitlement mentality...

You need to study them for long time before you can make a decision...

Hav been hoping for over 3 decades now to settle down with one... so you can see the difference wink

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by BigDawsNet: 8:18am On Jun 11, 2022
Johndagr8t:

by God's grace

mesef I will like to marry a white girl

Amen.. so shall it be
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Demigod22: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Thanks boss grin

Forget what you see on movies bro... don't use that to pick a white lady... whatever she was doing in that movie is written in her script... tho to be honest they are obviously different from our African ladies..

The white are not better but they hav different orientation and the major thing is that they don't hav entitlement mentality...

You need to study them for long time before you can make a decision...

Hav been hoping for over 3 decades now to settle down with one... so you can see the difference wink

grin you are right bro. I always want to settle down with someone that is highly intellectually inclined because I am sapiosexual, a lady that is resourceful, have sense of humor, humane and lovable.

When a White lady tells you she loves you, she is saying it because she mean it but when most Nigerian girls say they love you, you just have to check yourself, they may say it out of hunger.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Normalguyy: 8:31am On Jun 11, 2022
Omo e get this girl wey I dey eye and as per say I no really get liver go meet her that time and me I no even know say my dad don dey sight the girl and she get mad curves ... So na so I just gain admission enter school I no come see the girl again . So I came back from school after the semester my papa come tell me say he don see wife for me o I say for where and omo to my greatest surprise na that same girl , I dey happy die , papa don dey even perform part of my role dey giver her money and buy her things ... even my mum dey support anytime she come buy something for my mum shop they go give her free stuffs so tey my papa dey pay for the money to make her hair and baba don arrange me well , he don talk better things about me to the girl ..... na so we shaa dey give we got really close and fond of each other na so I ask babe out o she say make I give her time .... for over four years now she neither said yes or no but we still dey , e don even tire my papa he no even ask me of her again coz before I tell am say the girl no gree na everyday he dey ask me about the girl .... when she come greet me for school.... I say make we bleep she no gree o after I don spend money..... I no even dey follow her talk any relationship talk again and watin dey pain me be say she dey always tell me say she’s still single

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by BigDawsNet: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2022
Demigod22:

grin you are right bro. I always want to settle down with someone that is highly intellectually inclined because I am sapiosexual, a lady that is resourceful, have sense of humor, humane and lovable.

When a White lady tells you she loves you, she is saying it because she mean it but when most Nigerian girls say they love you, you just have to check yourself, they may say it out of hunger.

You gerrit... not like they don't lie sometimes..but they are honest in some kind of area...
It's part of their DNA

I love you
It's over
those two words...don't joke with it...

They hav issues forgiving sometimes too

Don't cheat, if you do..don't get caught
Don't abuse them physically
Don't abuse them verbally
If you do this 3 things... bro just know ur gf/wife is gone.... they can't forgive easily

When it comes with highly intelligent... not all hav that .. but majority possess it because of the society they grew up from...

Finally if you ready to settle with one... you will hav to erase the "AFRICAN MAN OF THE MAN " attitude and mentality...

Goan cook for me
Goan dry clean my cloth
I want to hav sex by force
Sit down there..
You must not make friends
all this will not work.

If you wanna last with her.... not like you hav to be extremely soft but you hav to learn how a husband behave in a foreign country with their wives....

If you don't follow the rules...you will be a regular customer at cops station

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by fattprince(m): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2022
dawnomike:
Never experienced that cos my late dad would always say "...two things that I do not choose for my children are: their career and who to marry." Lest, you blame him for your misfortune in the future grin

Your dad was a wise man. Why does good people die early?

2 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Demigod22: 11:25am On Jun 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:

You gerrit... not like they don't lie sometimes..but they are honest in some kind of area...
It's part of their DNA

I love you
It's over
those two words...don't joke with it...

They hav issues forgiving sometimes too

Don't cheat, if you do..don't get caught
Don't abuse them physically
Don't abuse them verbally
If you do this 3 things... bro just know ur gf/wife is gone.... they can't forgive easily

When it comes with highly intelligent... not all hav that .. but majority possess it because of the society they grew up from...

Finally if you ready to settle with one... you will hav to erase the "AFRICAN MAN OF THE MAN " attitude and mentality...

Goan cook for me
Goan dry clean my cloth
I want to hav sex by force
Sit down there..
You must not make friends
all this will not work.

If you wanna last with her.... not like you hav to be extremely soft but you hav to learn how a husband behave in a foreign country with their wives....

If you don't follow the rules...you will be a regular customer at cops station

Lol, your last sentence got me laughing. Thumbs up man, thanks for the info, I think I will learn to cope with that than becoming a victim of unhealthy relationship with some entitled Nigerian girls.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Demigod22: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2022
Normalguyy:
Omo e get this girl wey I dey eye and as per say I no really get liver go meet her that time and me I no even know say my dad don dey sight the girl and she get mad curves ... So na so I just gain admission enter school I no come see the girl again . So I came back from school after the semester my papa come tell me say he don see wife for me o I say for where and omo to my greatest surprise na that same girl , I dey happy die , papa don dey even perform part of my role dey giver her money and buy her things ... even my mum dey support anytime she come buy something for my mum shop they go give her free stuffs so tey my papa dey pay for the money to make her hair and baba don arrange me well , he don talk better things about me to the girl ..... na so we shaa dey give we got really close and fond of each other na so I ask babe out o she say make I give her time .... for over four years now she neither said yes or no but we still dey , e don even tire my papa he no even ask me of her again coz before I tell am say the girl no gree na everyday he dey ask me about the girl .... when she come greet me for school.... I say make we bleep she no gree o after I don spend money..... I no even dey follow her talk any relationship talk again and watin dey pain me be say she dey always tell me say she’s still single

Hahahaha, sorry I didn't mean to laugh but I can't help it. This is very funny, although your know your spec and his plan was good, just that everything we want can't work out.
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by abobote: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Resist it
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Dizzyyish: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Religion or not, first learn female nature:
https://www.nairaland.com/7166252/wahala-chaos-female-nature
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Ebubu: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Antoeni(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
Living in Bondage
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by lakezone67(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
Weytin go shock you pass na say if you go on with it, you go discover say the girl is not really a God fearing human grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by qtguru(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
dawnomike:
Never experienced that cos my late dad would always say "...two things that I do not choose for my children are: their career and who to marry." Lest, you blame him for your misfortune in the future grin

I like your dad grin

5 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by freemi(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
But does she's have fine yansh n bress lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by qtguru(m): 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
paulolee:
mum tried same with one of her church girl because she is tired asking me about marriage plans and getting bored of hearing same excuse of me looking for the perfect one..
she asked me to visit and I saw the churchy looking kemi and mum said she is nice, wife material and we should be friends, I took her number n as time goes by, I realize dt it was match making tinz.
I jus deleted and blocked her line, assuming she get big ass I go tag along, chop n clean mouth..
but she jus jus dry, small boobs, no ass n jus dey like 2 bedroom flat...

grin

3 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Rexymania(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
God bless you with confirm girl you dey misbave. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Na me dey match myself, na dem dey un-match me.

Till I found her .

6 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Southernigbo: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
That great and good, I don't know why ppl like u and other so called modern folks hate religious and moral ppl

1 Like

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Demigod22:

LoL, I am on the same page with you on this one. I can't do anything with a girl my parents introduce to me. I don't want my family to orchestrate the relationship for me.
Bro slide that number to me sharply.. E get why wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford / Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other / Lady Accosts Her Husband Of 22years At His Side-chick's Home (pix/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.