Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) (80029 Views)

First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Lafia, Murder Him (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2022
Haakeem:
Good for her(kidding).

I came across a post on fb and it goes like this.

Henry bleach his skin with tattoo and goes to party everytime.

Paul is a handsome man but very gentle.

Peter is a drunkard and a smoker but does'nt womanize.

Ladies, who would you go for?.

Can you imagine 70% of the ladies choosed peter(enhe naw)?.

One even typed in rubbish saying she does'nt like dull men, so she would go for peter{okay we hear}.

I repeat again,good for her(kidding).

Girls who say they don't like dating "dull" men are only scared of dating men like themselves.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Nice one. Shebi all these worthless hungry girls like rolling with the rich bad guys because they thought the good guys were broke , boring and quiet . Now see where it has led to. All the suya ,recharge cards, 150k allowance ,and Brazilian hair all led to this painful exit. Anyway, RIP to dead
Shut ur mouth. There's nothing wrong in desiring a rich man abi u like poverty? Mtchewwwwwwwww

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Hezmatosky: 9:16am On Jun 11, 2022
I always say this here.
If you want your marriage to work as a man.
GET A SIDE CHICK!!!
Girls of these days are nothing but annoying, disappointing, failure, messing up, and I don't want to use the word useless anyway. But just incase you want to learn undecided

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 11, 2022
I may never marry!

The things I see these days are just too scary
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Twoclans(f): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Nice one. Shebi all these worthless hungry girls like rolling with the rich bad guys because they thought the good guys were broke , boring and quiet . Now see where it has led to. All the suya ,recharge cards, 150k allowance ,and Brazilian hair all led to this painful exit. Anyway, RIP to dead

Funny enough it is men that are broke or facing financial issues that commit domestic violence the most.They are pressured with the economy and their broken ego.

Most rich big boys dont have the energy to beat a woman ,their own problem is to be community donors of their manhood.Which could be another form of abuse cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by anonymuz(m): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
they will never learn. Bad guy don show this one. Gentlemen are not common and that's why gentlemen use their uncommon senses grin
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by cloud(m): 9:18am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
and who told you poor people are not violent?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Connected1: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2022
Has he been arrested?

People get violent for several reasons.

At a time, my ever reasonable Dad drank so much and started beating my mum seriously and she was still making mouth, when I got home, I let hell loose and everyone was surprised including the people fighting, I gave both of them warning of their lives. Till date I haven't heard they quarrel, talk more of fighting.

What happened, my Dad lost some money in his business and he was not happy but he came home to meet a nagging wife (women always complain, I don't know why), he went inside to avoid her but she followed him inside with her complaints. My old man got tired and he went out to drink to stupor, when he got back in the evening, he met the same complaints and some empty threats from my mother, then he pounced on her.

Women should learn to complain less (I know they can't stop it) especially when their husband is not in a good mood and men with nagging wives ( I haven't seen a man whose wife doesn't nah) in an angry mood should rather buy sleeping pills than reason with their wives, by the time you wake, it will be the next day and you will have to go and hustle instead of sitting at home.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Nickymezor(f): 9:19am On Jun 11, 2022
Unloved.Rest in peace to her
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 11, 2022
Afonjas what else will them not be known for?

Coursed people.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by shegoon: 9:20am On Jun 11, 2022
Dont be judgemental! The OP didn't say she got married to a wealthy or poor man. In fact, people that are poor withness more of domestic violence because they get frustrated at every move due to their financial incapacity. Go to the court, 95% of domestic violence and divorce cases are narrowed down to couple financial status.
Ammishaddai:

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by IamMobisola(f): 9:20am On Jun 11, 2022
SweetOnugbo:
Run for your life.

Run away from domestic violence.

It's so sad that she's not even up to 30, and she has been sent out of this world in such a manner.

Wether husband or wife, run away from domestic violence.

Witnessed a patients death today in A&E( Accident and Emergency). A young Lady that died from hypovolemic shock due to traumatic brain injury as a result of assault (domestic violence). She had 4 cuts on her head with cutlass that caused tearing and bruising of brain tissue and blood vessels( especially middle meningeal artery) You could see the brain tissue, that means she had a skull fracture.

Please leave for your life in you're in an abusive relationship/marriage. No Dey form Jagaban abeg, say u sabi fight back (because they said she was with hammer). Save your life first.

Women need to learn to defend themselves from these beast before they finally walk out of the marriage. If he hits you, hit him back! Men that beat their wives do that because they see them as weak and wouldn't retaliate, if you as a woman retaliate when your husband touches you, he won't try to hit you again. Then you walk out of the marriage because the next time will be deadly.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 11, 2022
Na wah.. what's hard in running. Even me as a guy sabi run because some girls are fond of threats like if i ever catch u blah blah blah that will be ur end. I no dey even wait make e reach like that. Come be say i go dey collect join wetin. I pity some ladies and guys who stay in abusive relationships sha. It shows u no value breathing undecided
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by BloomingDale(f): 9:21am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:

Ladies don’t marry poor men that cannot provide. The number one reason for domestic violence and divorce is due to financial reasons. Ignore this little boy trying to guilt trip you. You hardly see a rich man designing his wife’s face like this. Ask Tinubu, Ned Nwoko, Obi Cubana etc.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by luminouz(m): 9:22am On Jun 11, 2022
SweetOnugbo:

Drive a narrative?

She was brought to the hospital by her brother in-law. He was the one that told us that his brother did this to her.

Anyway, the police are involved. I won't gain anything by lying, I didn't even know them before yesterday.

And why dafuq would you post their personal affairs in a public forum like this? Is this part of the ethics of your profession...to disclose issues like these?

To crown it all, the stuff is a police case...the brother-in-law told you a story and voila, you came to nairaland to post this...to what end? You don't even know the full story. Leave that to the cops. You people are always too quick to post such issues for likes and shares and views. This is a family for God's sakes. How would you feel if your own private issues are revealed online by your own doctor or nurse?

Try dey get sense abeg.

RIP to the dead
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by DavidEsq(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2022
Natbrowny:
WTF is this

I had a chance to meet my cousin's boyfriend and i was on my Big stout that day when she was introducing him to me.. I acted like a sadist (probably odeku working)

And I'm like young man, u can break her heart, cheat on her, frown at her, don't eat her food bla bla bla. But the day i notice or she tells me u hit her. I will find you, tie u on a car and drive you from PH to Jos until i see your bones hanging on the ropes.

I was saying it with one confidence i dnt even understand. Odeku na bastard.

But domestic violence is evil..
grin grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Cutehector(m): 9:24am On Jun 11, 2022
Haakeem:
Good for her

I came across a post on fb and it goes like this.

Henry bleach his skin with tattoo and goes to party everytime.

Paul is a handsome man but very gentle.

Peter is a drunkard and a smoker but does'nt womanize.

Ladies, who would you go for?.

Can you imagine 70% of the ladies choosed peter(enhe naw)?.

One even typed in rubbish saying she does'nt like dull men, so she would go for peter{okay we hear}.

I repeat again,good for her.
why adding kidding, you owe nobody any apology here..

I have edited it out for you. Please be firm. Her choices, her life, she should embrace the consequences of her actions.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by soke02(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2022
Which kind of a man did this? There is life after marriage fail
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by IamMobisola(f): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2022
Hezmatosky:
I always say this here.
If you want your marriage to work as a man.
GET A SIDE CHICK!!!
Girls of these days are nothing but annoying, disappointing, failure, messing up, and I don't want to use the word useless anyway. But just incase you want to learn undecided

How does your comment relate to the Post in anyway? Many of you lack comprehension and You don't even have sense!

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 11, 2022
IamMobisola:

Women need to learn to defend themselves from these beast before they finally walk out of the marriage.If he hits you, hit him back! Men that beat their wives do that because they see them as weak and wouldn't retaliate, if you as a woman retaliate when your husband touches you, he won't try to hit you again. Then you walk out of the marriage because the next time will be deadly.
Dear women please avoid this, you can't stand a man physically! If he hits you, run and never look back!
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Soleye24(m): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Stop typing gibberish, poor people are more violent. Show respect to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by IamMobisola(f): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2022
Persephone1:
Dear women please avoid this, you can't stand a man physically! If he hits you, run and never look back!
Because you have never seen women beat their men before abi? Or you have never heard of women killing their husband's out of Self defense? How did Chidinma single handedly kill Osifo? A man old enough to be her father?
Continue

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Ifakiland(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2022
SweetOnugbo:
Run for your life.

Run away from domestic violence.

It's so sad that she's not even up to 30, and she has been sent out of this world in such a manner.

Wether husband or wife, run away from domestic violence.

Witnessed a patients death today in A&E( Accident and Emergency). A young Lady that died from hypovolemic shock due to traumatic brain injury as a result of assault (domestic violence). She had 4 cuts on her head with cutlass that caused tearing and bruising of brain tissue and blood vessels( especially middle meningeal artery) You could see the brain tissue, that means she had a skull fracture.

Please leave for your life in you're in an abusive relationship/marriage. No Dey form Jagaban abeg, say u sabi fight back (because they said she was with hammer). Save your life first.
Better to cry in Dubai with a rich violent man, than laff in lagos with a poor man peaceful man...that's their motto....
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by luminouz(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2022
IamMobisola:

Women need to learn to defend themselves from these beast before they finally walk out of the marriage. If he hits you, hit him back! Men that beat their wives do that because they see them as weak and wouldn't retaliate, if you as a woman retaliate when your husband touches you, he won't try to hit you again. Then you walk out of the marriage because the next time will be deadly.

You must be joking with the 'hit him back' jazz. It only infuriates a man more.

Just leave him straight and never look back
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by bluefilm: 9:30am On Jun 11, 2022
Zxcvbnm98:

The comment is so mind-numbingly stupid. I wonder how a human being can come up with something as nonsensical as that. As in, that's the first conclusion they came to after seeing the post. Wow. Thank you for responding to them.

That's what you get when people have akamu inside their skulls rather than brain.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by frozen70(f): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:

You need to grow up and start reasoning like an adult

Why are you talking like devils advocate

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by bluefilm: 9:31am On Jun 11, 2022
Ifakiland:

Better to cry in Dubai with a rich violent man, than laff in lagos with a poor man peaceful man...that's their motto....

So how do you know that this lady in this very story is crying with a rich violent Dubai man?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by luminouz(m): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2022
BloomingDale:

Ladies don’t marry poor men that cannot provide. The number one reason for domestic violence and divorce is due to financial reasons. Ignore this little boy trying to guilt trip you. You hardly see a rich man designing his wife’s face like this. Ask Tinubu, Ned Nwoko, Obi Cubana etc.

So broke men are the ones beating their wives shey?

So how many rich men are there around for y'all to marry. Not many I assure you.

A man beating you has nothing to do with rich or poor. It's all about ego and his mental health.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 11, 2022
IamMobisola:

Because you have never seen women beat their men before abi? Or you have never heard of women killing their husband's out of Self defense? How did Chidinma single handedly kill Osifo? A man old enough to be her father?
Continue
Is Chindinma walking free?or her cell crown gives you the illusion she's having the best of life?
I repeat Run! Hitting a man back is like a fuel to fire. The fight gets bloody and only stop when one is down. Who goes down isn't always certain!
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Piptocoin: 9:32am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:

wait, are you glad at the butchering of someone who might have been trying to defend herself? secondly, it is only poverty-stricken guys that resort to physical abuse. Rich guys quietly seek separation.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by emekachief: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2022
D0mestic v!olence is same as emoti0nal abuse and blackma!l.

I will k!ll any Jezebell!c vvomen or fem!nist that want to cause pr0blem in my fam!ly.
Our fore fathers enjoy peaceful marr!age but all this use1ess b!tch are giving us head@che, patern!ty fraud etc in marr!age.

Me, I go k!ll y0u.
I go k!ll y0ur miserab1e m@ma and any one supporting or encouraging your promiscu0us l!festyle.
Marr!ed prost!tute everywhere. Pray not to jam my type.

Use1ess 0losho worth1ess n0nentity ninc0mpoop paras!te vag!na gender

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Toktee(m): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
LadyRosa should read this and repent.
Else?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi / Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.